Epic all or nothing 5 week shredded stack (N2KTS Adderllin - Need2Slin Clenviscerate)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this will be my most detailed log to date! This is a COMPLETELY UNSPONSORED LOG. There will be plenty of pictures in here, daily foods, supps, before/after pics, daily nutrition, workouts, cardio etc... So on to the products!!!

N2KTS

N2KTS V-1 225g

Mixed Berry flavor

Serving size 1 level scoop

Servings per container 45

Synergistic complex blend 3653.33mg

(caffeine,theophylline from guarana) dimethylamylamine,dibenzo(A,c) cycloocten-6-oi,5,6,7,8-, tetrahydro-1-2-3,10,11,12-hexamethoxy-6-7-dimethyl, stereoisomer (schizandrol A), Arginine alhpa-ketoglutarate (AAKG), Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine

Adderllin
WHATS IN Adderllin

2 caps per serving 30 servings per bottle.

B3 3MG
B12 1000MCG
Guarana 1200MG
Bitter Orange 500mg
Yohimbe bark extract 200mg
Choline dihydrogen citrate 150mg
Acetyl-l-carnitine 100mg
Bacopa Extract 90mg
Caffeine 80 mg
DMAE 75mg
White willow bark extract 60mg
Acetyl-l-tyrosine 50 mg
Piperine 6mg
Vinpocetine 5mg
Huperzine 1% 100mcg

Need2Slin

Need2slin Supplement facts:

2 caps per serving 60 servings per container.

1.) 450mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!
2.) 250mg Acetyl L-carnatine
3.) 200mg NaR-ALA
4.) 200mg L-norvaline
5.) 90mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin.
6.) 30mg synephrine HCI
7.) 18mg Banaba leaf.

Clenviscerate
Propietary Blend:

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

Background

I workout 5 days a week Mon-Sat
Mon- Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Tue- Back/Traps/Biceps/Forearms
Wed- Quads/Hams/Calves
Thurs- Chest/Shoulder/Triceps
Fri- Back/Traps/Biceps/Forearms
Sat- Abs/Cardio only

Do Cardio on the treadmill for 20-30mins Monday-Friday directly after workout
Do Cardio on the treadmill Monday-Saturday in the P.M. for 30-60mins

Bulked up from 170lbs to 205lbs a few months ago.
Went from 205lbs to 179lbs during a 6 week pct.

Even in High School at 150lbs 9-10% bodyfat I wasnt shredded or have a midsection i appreciated. Now at 179lbs Im trying to finally achieve the abs i want, and im going to give it my all to achieve it. Im hoping to get a huge following to help with diet/training/cardio suggestions and opinions and just for a little support. So theres the basics, any questions or suggestion just ask! Thanks :thumbsup:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
N2KTS update: Took 20 mins preworkout... This KICKED MY ASS!! Literally thought i was gonna die for 5 minutes, then clean energy that is still lasting as i type this.

Need2slin update: 2 caps 3:30pm
Had 3 eggs and 3 pieces of toast 4:00pm

2 caps 7:00pm
Had 1 1/2 hamburgers (grilled) 7:30pm

Adderllin update: Took one cap around 4:40pm (did abs in basement 5:00)
Taking 1 more cap around 9:00pm for energy/appetite suppression.

Clenviscerate update: First dose at 10:30pm (50mcg clen) will update later.
Wow is all i can say, applied to midsection/love handles and felt a little tingle... Drove to the gym and got on the treadmill for 10 minutes and was on fire!!! 20 minutes later it hit a 20 on a 1-10 scale of burn.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering if i should do 50mcg clen twice a day with my eviscerate or just take 100mcg clen each morning with my eviscerate then have my 2nd dose of eviscerate plain. Suggestions guys?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in for this. Interested to see how u like these supps.

As far as the clen goes Id say 2 divided doses.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Did my workout at night back/bi's then some cardio after for 30mins

2:30pm Applied clenviscerate

5:00pm took 2 need2slin
5:30pm ate a turkey bacon club from arbys minus cheese and mayo

7:00pm took 2 need2slin
7:30pm had second turkey bacon club minus cheese and mayo

9:00pm took 2 Adderllin (usually have BAD hunger when i get home around 2-3am but none last night)

10:30pm Applied Clenviscerate, no tingle. Soon would be quite the opposite 15 minutes into back...

11:00pm Slowly drank N2KTS in a full bottle of water, had no over powering effect on my stomach like dose 1. I guess downing 1 1/2 scoops the first time in 3oz of water was a bad idea lol

Had clean smooth energy all night for my workout/cardio, have yet to crash..

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Someone needs to start following this damn log lol....:no:

Weight update 176lbs

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****, didnt know you had another log going. I miss you T-LV one. In.

Also:
You seem to like Need2 products, I assume you frequent elite? I am always very interested in some of his products, but they seem pricey, in you opinion are they worth it?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
subbed for this bro

how are need2s products? Ive only tried N2slin and i didnt really like it but HCghenerate and Adderlin look interesting

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
****, didnt know you had another log going. I miss you T-LV one. In.

Also:
You seem to like Need2 products, I assume you frequent elite? I am always very interested in some of his products, but they seem pricey, in you opinion are they worth it?
This is my first run, will be brutally honest bro!
subbed for this bro

how are need2s products? Ive only tried N2slin and i didnt really like it but HCghenerate and Adderlin look interesting
Not sure this soon in, but when i take my need2slin i definitely lose that guilty feeling if i eat a bit of bread or other carb later in the day
subbed sucker :D
Thanks, sorry no muscletech prods
in for another great log
Thanks bro!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Ok so update, been on the products for a couple days now.

Adderllin- not too sure of the energy but def blunts my appetite
Need2slin- Takes away all my guilty pleasures of carb eating
N2KTS- Definitely smooth energy for hours
Clen- decided to take it orally 100mcg can actually feel its effects
Evis-Burns like a mother and i love every second of it!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Definitely sick... Pretty sure i have strep throat. This sucks lol

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Go see the doc, I think you can kill strep in a few days nowadays?>?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya def go to the doc Monday morning so u can clear it up quick and get back to killing this log my friend.

TJM5054

I love Need2Slin! Definitely now a staple in my supplement regimen and awesome for refeeds!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm definitely gonna keep killin it, Its worse at night and as soon as i wake up. Should clear up in a week at most, no insurance so no doc :/ been cheating a little yesterday and today just to make sure this sickness doesnt destroy my muscle.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I'm the no insurance no doc kind of guy too. Well more like a sweat it out kind of guy who self-heals, if I get cancer I will for sure see a doc, lol.

Free healthcare on active duty is kind of cool though, I just use it for dentist and free glasses

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Update: Clen orally at 100mcg split into 2 doses 1-2 hrs apart is still hitting me nicely. Have shakes and increased heartbeat.

Need2slin: Id be depressed everytime i had carbs if i wasnt taking this. Mentally its a huge help

Eviscerate: Still flaming hot lol

N2KTS: If i drink it too quick i get really hot and beta alanine tingles are insane, sip it slowly on the way to the gym and none of that occurs.

Weight update: 2 days ago was at 173lbs its soo funny at 205lbs i thought I'd be a solid 185 but definitely was wrong lol. So do i keep losing until my abs are ripped or do i choose a weight like 165?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
^ I'm the no insurance no doc kind of guy too. Well more like a sweat it out kind of guy who self-heals, if I get cancer I will for sure see a doc, lol.

Free healthcare on active duty is kind of cool though, I just use it for dentist and free glasses
Definitely hated the dentist but when my annual cleaning came around and i had to miss it i only wish i could go to the dentist asap lol

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Yes, just not really sure how to implement it at the moment. Also being sick i've been off everything for 3 days now. :damnit:
Ya, be careful being sick. I am the owner of Adderllin LLC. I will PM you with help.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ that sure seems lucky!

Get well soon bro, I'll throw some libido in here when I get back to work

SBT

SBT

Awards
Just found this one...

Hope you are feeling better by now and back to KILLING it!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys been feeling better, Monday will start killing it and logging EVERYTHING!! I better get some training and nutrition critiques from you professionals lol.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys been feeling better, Monday will start killing it and logging EVERYTHING!! I better get some training and nutrition critiques from you professionals lol.
Great news!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Eviscerate = $30.99 preshipped

Condoms= $7.99 + tax

Applying Eviscerate 20 mins prior to spontaneous sex = PRICELESS :smite::scool: :angryfire: :smileeek: :sasmokin: :evil: :zx11pissed: :saroll: :salook: :firedevil:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:

Condoms= $7.99 + tax

Applying Eviscerate 20 mins prior to spontaneous sex = PRICELESS :smite::scool: :angryfire: :smileeek: :sasmokin: :evil: :zx11pissed: :saroll: :salook: :firedevil:
Lol the most shocking part of that was that condoms are :censored: 8 bucks. With the girlfriend and birth control I havnt had to make that purchase in a while.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:

Condoms= $7.99 + tax

LMAO did she like the burn?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I think this should be a contestant for best post of the year ....

8 bucks wtf? Was that a 12 pack?

I like the Kimono brand at walgreens, they are pretty damn thin, little more expensive but it was worth it back when I had a woman lol

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
haha secretly i buy 100 packs of durex on amazon for under $15 but that would kill the joke lol.

Update: Had some cheats Friday-Sat-Sun taking 2 need2slin pre cheat each time. Weight today- 170.8lbs i feel the more i cheat and less cardio i do, the faster i lose lol. Ive decided 160lbs is my limit. If i hit that and am not satisfied, im just gonna need to kill abdominals and ill be set for life :thumbsup:

Insight: Started my bulk/cycle at 177lbs a few months ago, my arms are a little over 1" bigger, my chest is 4 times as big (didnt have one, now i do lol) back it thicker/wider by far, legs are bigger and more cut, and im 7lbs under what i started at. In my opinion thats a success thus far :thumbsup:

Insight 2: This need2slin (nutrient partitioner) is something ive never used but HIGHLY recommend on a recomp or cut and im sure even a bulk. The mental free-ness of eating carbs on a cut has been one of the biggest things making this long cut easy on me. .

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im wondering if i should do 50mcg clen twice a day with my eviscerate or just take 100mcg clen each morning with my eviscerate then have my 2nd dose of eviscerate plain. Suggestions guys?
The Clenviscerate is topical for localized fat deposits. The oral clen is systemic.
Your 50mcg topical (twice a day) should work nicely, though some recommend working your way up.. I'd say work your way down, hahahah.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm I've seen a few mixed berry reviews.I wonder if there is a chance to have a limited run for this flavor

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha secretly i buy 100 packs of durex on amazon for under $15 but that would kill the joke lol.

Update: Had some cheats Friday-Sat-Sun taking 2 need2slin pre cheat each time. Weight today- 170.8lbs i feel the more i cheat and less cardio i do, the faster i lose lol. Ive decided 160lbs is my limit. If i hit that and am not satisfied, im just gonna need to kill abdominals and ill be set for life :thumbsup:

Insight: Started my bulk/cycle at 177lbs a few months ago, my arms are a little over 1" bigger, my chest is 4 times as big (didnt have one, now i do lol) back it thicker/wider by far, legs are bigger and more cut, and im 7lbs under what i started at. In my opinion thats a success thus far :thumbsup:

Insight 2: This need2slin (nutrient partitioner) is something ive never used but HIGHLY recommend on a recomp or cut and im sure even a bulk. The mental free-ness of eating carbs on a cut has been one of the biggest things making this long cut easy on me. .
Great progress! The N2slin is great even on a bulk, since most consume a lot of carbs.. And the slin just helps push them to the right places ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 400
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1