Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST.jpg

INTRODUCTION

Briefly, 13 weeks ago, my body pretty much shut down on me and forced me to take a break. Recovery has been slow, and the last two weeks I have spent trying to get back into some semblance of training, etc. This log is going to detail my journey over the next four weeks.

GOAL

My goal for this phase (will take 5-8 weeks to achieve) is to get back to my normal level of fitness, predominantly:
* Body Composition of 8% bodyfat
* Resting Pulse of 30-32 beats per minute

I'm starting at:
* Body Composition of 14.3% bodyfat
* Resting Pulse of 43 beats per minute

TRAINING

Training is going to be slightly different, considering the last 13 weeks, and how much I have been struggling over the last two weeks to start training properly again, as well as new working situations.

Sunday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Monday: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Gym

Tuesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Wednesday: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Gym

Thursday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Friday: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Gym

Saturday: V-Burn Challenge Circuit + Stretch 20-30 minutes

So, different to what I am used to - which is good; it will give my body a shock. Actually, re days, etc., it's more like I trained when I first started focusing on bodybuilding. So, it's pretty much a 'Back to Basics' time for me - with everything, including supplements.

SUPPLEMENTS

The only NEW supplement (i.e. supplement that I have not used before) that I am using is FREE TEST (although I was a beta tester for FREE TEST, the final version is nothing like the beta version I tested).

(in alphabetical order):

BC+EAA: 3-4 x 10.5g daily.

Bio-Mend: 2 caps post-breakfast.

BLACK CATS: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

Drive: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

FREE TEST: 4 caps first thing.

IGF-2: 2 caps first thing, 2 caps 40-60 min pre-gym, and 2 caps pre-bed (gym days); 3 caps first thing and 3 caps pre-bed (non-gym days).

LipoBURN: Application pre-bed.

Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed.

MyoFusion: 1-2 scoops daily.

NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 40-60 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 4 caps pre-bed (gym days); 2 caps pre-cardio, 2 caps immediately post-cardio, and 4 caps pre-bed (non-gym days).

Vitamin C: 1g first thing, 1g immediately post-training, and 1g pre-bed (gym days); 1g first thing, 1g post-dinner, and 1g pre-bed (non-gym days).​

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In rosie, and good luck.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min skip
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 8 x 40 sec effort/20 sec easy
d. 4 min skip

Stretch 20 min.

Just to give an indicator of where I am starting at (please note, that I may or may not comment on all the factors listed below in each 'update') . . .

Sleep - Time and Quality: This has been one of the bigger issues for me, as I either have NOT been sleeping at all, or, when I do, sleeping for excessively long periods of time. My sleeping patterns have been out of whack since I arrived in the United States last July, turned inside out and back to front and everything else in between, and right now, the last few weeks, my body has settled into falling asleep between 0400-0600 and waking between 1200-1400, which is definitely far from ideal, and needs to be changed as soon as possible. I will be aiming to be waking/getting up at 0400 and falling asleep/going to bed between 2300-0000, a little different from my New Zealand schedule of waking at 0315-0330 and going to bed between 2030-2230, but close, and doable.

Mental Focus and Clarity: My mental focus and concentration have been largely affected by my energy levels and stress manageability. I have had to be on the ball for the most part, and this should improve greatly now that I am again using stimulants (i.e. BLACK CATS).

Energy: The last few weeks has seen me gradually get more energy - mostly due to the Anadraulic State GT and T-911 that I used two weeks prior to now. Before that, I barely had the energy to do anything, and any exertion I did make caused a compounding fatigue for days afterwards. Now that I am using stimulants again, I should 'wake up' and have the energy to get through the day as I should and need to.

Mood/Aggression: You don't want to know. However, my mood has been up and down and all over the place the last few weeks, due to many factors, and now that I am back training on a regular basis (albeit differently), I know that it is going to improve.

Stress: Whilst I am not going to be able to chemically see what is going on with my cortisol levels in my body re blood tests (since I am unable to get bloods done this time around - I miss New Zealand, where I was able to get - and having - bloods done weekly), I know my body well enough that I can tell what is going on by my physical appearance. Right now, I am so stressed that my cortisol levels are the highest they have ever been, and this is apparent through the changes that have occurred in my midsection over the last few weeks - although I have lost bodyfat overall, I have actually GAINED in my 'tyre', an indicator of cortisol.

Libido: My body reacts when my head does not. Usually, my libido is high, but over the last few weeks, the lack of training and not good high stress and circumstances have meant the fast on and off switch re desire. Back training again, and using several supplements that have shown to have profound effects in increasing libido might see a return to my 'normal' state.

Joints: Over the last few weeks, my left wrist has been giving me quite a bit of pain - the fact that I have started being active in a job that requires a lot of strain and pressure on my wrists has definitely affected this. And not just in my left wrist - which I broke in two places early last year - but also in my right wrist, and clicking, popping, and everything you can think of re pain, has been occurring on a regular basis in both . . . My knees are also bad - both of them, and bending/squatting, etc. is very painful . . . On top of that, I have perpetual issues with my lower back, from a back injury in 2004 that left me with crushed cervical vertebrae and a scoliosis to my right side. I pretty much have to 'click' my back back into place on a daily basis, relieving the pressure between my vertebrae . . . I stopped using any products for my joints a few months ago, but if this continues, I may start back on Osteo-Sport again.

Endurance: My endurance has suffered hugely - which is expected after so long not training. Drive should put an end to any issues here.

Strength: Despite my lack of resistance training, my strength has not actually suffered too badly - when it has, it is more due to issues that I have been having with my wrists. I'm also NOT training for strength. However, I DO lift as heavy as I am able for the sets/reps that I set myself each training session, so this should improve as I go along.

Quality of Training: I have only managed 2-4 training sessions over the last few weeks - and the ones that I HAVE done taking quite a bit out of me. HIIT has not been as explosive as it should be, albeit as fast as I have been able to make it. Resistance training has seen me lower my recovery time, in an attempt to make my sessions more intense, and that has been fine, although shorter than usual. Over the next few weeks, I expect this to improve significantly, where I am pleased with EVERY session that I do.

Recovery: I have suffered after almost EVERY session that I have completed over the last few weeks. The lack of IGF-2 in my supplement regime is a factor, as well as the fatigue. This will noticeably get better over the next week, and after that, I should be fine.

Pump: It's very easy to get a pump going when I am resistance training. My training over the next few weeks will not really be high enough reps to elicit a huge pump, but a hard pump should be got nonetheless some days.

Vascularity: Vascularity of late has been good. Regardless, I can see blue lines through my chest and legs at any time, and when training, ropes appear on my arms. As I get leaner, it will get even better.

Muscle Hardness/Density: The lack of and decreased resistance sessions have made a difference here - I definitely know when I am NOT training, as my muscles lose their hardness (and definition) throughout the day. It will be interesting to see what FREE TEST does here.

Body Composition and Look: Currently, I am the biggest that I have ever been in my life. Also the most uncomfortable. NOT training affects this factor the most, and training again will make a drastic difference in my physique in no time at all. I usually maintain 108-110 pounds at 8-10% bodyfat, but because of the last 13 weeks, I am embarrassed to admit that I start this phase at 124.6 pounds and 14.3% bodyfat.

Overall Sense of Feeling: This has been like the tide - high and low - over the last few weeks. Right now, I see myself as being at one of the lowest points I have ever been at in my life - and mentally, it is probably the lowest. However, when you hit the bottom, the only place to go is UP. I have great motivation, the best support crew, and a willpower and determination that will see me get back up, reach to where I was, and climb PAST it. My strengths became my weaknesses, and I learnt from that - yes, everything happens for a reason, even if we do not see it at the time - and now I am going to turn those weaknesses around, back into strengths, but different this time, so that I cannot fall like this again. There are major turning points and crossroads in everyone's life - this is one of mine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following along Rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

GIJane1928

Awards
hey rosie- glad to hear you are feeling a little better and ready to go. i'm in for this- interested in reading about how free test and IGF-2 impacts women

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had been considering trying my wife out on a Free Test / HGH Up combo

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey rosie- glad to hear you are feeling a little better and ready to go. i'm in for this- interested in reading about how free test and IGF-2 impacts women
For sure. Well, I pretty much have perpetually used IGF-2 - with a few small breaks - since I first started using it in February 2008, and have detailed my experience with that comprehensively, and it is my favourite and ultimate product ever! Re FREE TEST, as I mentioned, I used the first beta version - and logged that in my Training/Supplementation Journal in late 2009 - but the final version is quite a lot different, so you and me both are interested in seeing how it goes. The stack I have set up, though, should be nothing short of phenomenal!

I had been considering trying my wife out on a Free Test / HGH Up combo
Sounds good. Just from personal experience, I would choose IGF-2 over HGHup, but that's only because my body chemistry is all screwed up and almost nothing works the way it is supposed to, so I don't react to most supplements the way I should, and IGF-2 is the only Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster that works with my body.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed along for the ride my lovely wife. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Cardio 20 min:
Spin Bike @ 112 rpm

Gym (30 sec recovery between sets):
1. Underhand-Grip BB Bent Over Rows 5 x 4RM
2. Overhead BB Squats 4 x 5RM
3. Weighted Dips 5 x 4RM
4. BB Ab Rollout 4 x 5

Stretch 20 min.

Mental Focus and Clarity: ~15 minutes after dosing BLACK CATS, I am wide awake and ready for anything.

Energy: I definitely had energy today, and prepared myself for an interesting training session.

Mood/Aggression: Mood has picked up, and can only get better with training again.

Stress: Unbelievably high.

Libido: My head may match my body today.

Endurance: My training sessions are not going to last as long as they would usually. However, I will be noting endurance re cardio, more specifically my SPEED endurance, since this is what Drive does for me.

Strength: It was the first of a new and different resistance session today - as all of this week will be - so technically, this week is setting baseline levels to make comparison to in further weeks.

Quality of Training: Pre-weights cardio was good. Legs were feeling it a little, and I was sweating a lot . . . Resistance training was interesting. VERY different to what I am used to. First time I have added Overhead Squats to my training (I have actually only done them once before today), and it was weird, to say the least. Recovery was fine. A short session - half as short as usual. The change in training style should be productive for my body.

Pump: Pump in legs after pre-weights cardio. Reps not high enough to get a pump during resistance training.

Vascularity: Vascularity was strong in the gym.

Muscle Hardness/Density: My upper arms actually feel harder today - most probably from the Weighted Dips.

Body Composition and Look: I am down 3.6 pounds from yesterday - training again definitely makes a fast difference re weight and body composition for me, and I am excited to be on my way back to being me!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min skip
d. 4 min skip

Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: Only slept from ~0230-0330 this morning. Felt like I had been asleep for ages, though.

Mental Focus and Clarity: BLACK CATS kicked this into high gear soon after waking and getting up. Working to keep it early afternoon. Have to stay on the ball for a long shift at work this evening.

Energy: I definitely have energy, despite my aching body.

Mood/Aggression: Up and down.

Stress: Still in the red warning zone.

Libido: Definitely responsive.

Endurance: Better than this training session on Sunday, but still needing to be quite a bit HIGHER.

Quality of Training: HIIT was fast and furious this morning. I had a lot of energy - surprising for so little sleep, and was eager to get it out. Worked up quite a hot sweat.

Recovery: DOMS in legs and core from yesterday's session - looking forward to having NO more DOMS in about a week.

Pump: Lower legs and arms.

Vascularity: Vascularity isn't as high today as it usually is during training (and throughout the day).

Muscle Hardness/Density: It doesn't take much for my legs to harden back up again.

Body Composition and Look: Down another 1.4 pounds from yesterday - making it a loss of 5 pounds from baseline to date. This loss will slow down by the end of the week though, as most of it will be from food and water weight, no doubt, with a little fat. And then it'll be burning the fat from me.

Other Effects: I've had quite the upset stomach the last couple of days - the first few days on Drive (from the Icariin), and it should be gone by the end of the week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Gym (45 sec recovery between sets):
1. Wide-Grip Pronated Pull-Ups 2 x 5, 3
2. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Downs 4 x 8RM
3. Incline DB Bench Press 5 x 8RM
4. BB Romanian Deadlift (on box, plates to floor) 7 x 6-8RM
5. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 5 x 6RM
6. Hanging Knee Raises 5 x 8

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min:
Stepper @ 8 floors/min.

Stretch 24 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: Actually having trouble sleeping. After my one hour of sleep yesterday, I slept briefly for three hours this morning. Could be the second dose of BLACK CATS that I've started having in the afternoon - to get me through the rest of the day.

Mental Focus and Clarity: My mind will NOT shut off!

Energy: As I said, I've started dosing BLACK CATS twice daily (post #1 updated), as the little amount of training that I have started doing (and "little" is right - resistance sessions are HALF (if that) of the time I would normally spend lifting weights, and I'm only doing three of them a week (as opposed to 4-5), with cardio gone back to one 20-min session daily) is taking quite a lot out of me come mid to late afternoon. Energy DURING training is fine, though - although, today it wasn't, and during post-weights cardio (let's not do that again - cardio always BEFORE weights works better for me), I was EXHAUSTED.

Mood/Aggression: A smile crept out . . .

Libido: My body is in OVERdrive!

Joints: Nursing my left wrist after resistance session today . . . And back - going heavy on BB Romanian Deadlifts, I may as well be doing regular BB Deadlifts, as they have the same effect on my back and really does a number on me; I'll feel that tomorrow, guaranteed.

Endurance: Not really there.

Strength: It wasn't a strength-strength session today, but my strength was there on all but Wide-Grip Pronated Pull-Ups - which is why I finished my sets/reps with Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Downs. I do NOT do assisted pull-ups, but do them completely on my own, and right now I am definitely noticing the extra 10-12 pounds (and also doing Wide-Grip Pronated Pull-Ups - I usually prefer Close-Grip Supinated Pull-Ups).

Quality of Training: Resistance session really got me working. So much so, that I was exhausted and barely walking in a straight line afterwards - it was sheer willpower and determination NOT to miss any more training sessions that got me through cardio afterwards.

Recovery: My core has never been so sore in my entire life! The BB Ab Rollouts (and probably the Overhead BB Squats as well, since they are a "new" exercise) from Monday hit me today, and it hurts to move - doing the Hanging Knee Raises was almost torture.

Pump: Not much of a pump going today.

Vascularity: Vascularity was ok, better after training than during (I am noticing how pale I am - when I am darker, my vascularity seems a lot higher).

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs and a little arms.

Body Composition and Look: Still so very far from where I want to be.

Other Effects: BLACK CATS has annihilated my appetite - definitely useful. It didn't take long at all - yesterday I suddenly realized that I had no desire to eat whatsoever. For those that know me, this is a very rare thing for me - I have been called everything from a bottomless pit to a food vacuum, been compared and concluded as 'worse' than the Cookie Monster or a garbage disposal unit, because of the frequency and quantity of food that I usually consume, and more, LOL - and I am going to make good use of it whilst it lasts!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO MUCH CARDIO o_O

Subbed :)
Not sure of you're being serious or not, Greg? But, no, that's nothing - I'm only doing ~20 minutes a day (the longer allowances are there if I want to do more).

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
Not sure of you're being serious or not, Greg? But, no, that's nothing - I'm only doing ~20 minutes a day (the longer allowances are there if I want to do more).
lol yea I am. I only do Cardio like 4 times a week tops... I guess when I get around to cuttin i'll bump it up a notch.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yea I am. I only do Cardio like 4 times a week tops... I guess when I get around to cuttin i'll bump it up a notch.
Ok, LOL. Yeah, that's just my Maintenance cardio levels - resistance training helps me lose fat better than cardio, and I get far too bored doing hours of cardio without a real purpose for it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min jogging
d. 8 min jogging

Stretch 27 min.

Mental Focus and Clarity: It HAS to be there!

Energy: It's there - underneath all the pain.

Endurance: It will take a little more time . . .

Quality of Training: Running is definitely my preferred mode for HIIT - and outside; not on a treadmill. It's different to boxing, cycling, rowing, or skipping, and far more challenging. Today was my first HIIT Run back into things, and my arms were doing most of the work, my legs just moving. It was an ok session - nothing spectacular, but passable.

Recovery: Core still aches with a vengeance. Mid to lower back does now, too.

Body Composition and Look: Down 1.2 pounds from yesterday.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Keeping my head up, determined to be back at my best as soon as possible.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

1. BB Front Squats 5 x 5RM
2. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 6 x 4-5RM
3. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 6 x 4-5RM
4. BB Push Press 5 x 5RM

Spin Bike @ 102 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: Still not in a schedule yet - I've only been sleeping every third day this last week; and yes, definitely not the best, and hope that it doesn't last long like this.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Being awake for so long starts affecting me after ~48 hours, and right now, I can't afford to not be all there, as I have a lot of work to get done, so stressing a little.

Energy: Was feeling it in the gym - even the short session that it was.

Mood/Aggression: Aggression has been quite high - being awake so long impacts this as well.

Stress: HIGH.

Libido: Twice daily is NOT enough!

Endurance: Good thing that it was a short session.

Strength: Struggled with my Close-Grip Pull-Ups.

Quality of Training: Pulled my right adductor during squats after the third set - so it was pain for the rest of the resistance session, walking, everything . . . Adductor recovered after the spin bike . . .

Recovery: My core and back are still in extreme pain. Seriously.

Pump: Not really the rep range for a pump.

Vascularity: Vascularity killer.

Muscle Hardness/Density: My arms are looking a lot fuller.

Body Composition and Look: Weight loss has slowed - which is expected and fine. From next week, I want to see FAT going!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Having a punching bag would be a REALLY good thing for me at the moment . . .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

V-Burn Challenge Circuit (no recovery between exercises; 1 minute recovery between rounds):
3 x rounds -
1. Jumping Split Squat x 10
2. Hand Walkout (from toes) x 10
3. Single-Leg Deadlift (with twist and lateral reach) x 10 per side
4. Push-Up (with alternate side rotation) x 10
5. Jumping Jacks x 10
6. Side Lunges (with over head reach) x 10 per side
7. Handstand Push-Up x 10
8. Squat Thrust (jump and reach) x 10

Stretch 20 min.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Although I am AWAKE, my concentration is actually quite impaired, and I have little focus on things that require constant thought.

Energy: Finding it.

Mood/Aggression: Definitely NOT in the best of moods. If I could beat something to a bloody pulp, I would, and take great satisfaction in venting my aggression and rage.

Libido: Although my body is there, I would rather be a killer than a lover right now.

Endurance: I was actually supposed to do SEVEN rounds (and yes, I am beating myself up for NOT doing all of them) of the V-Burn Challenge Circuit - which would have taken ~50 minutes. However, I only completed three rounds - it is actually quite demanding, and I am going to have to work up to seven rounds, adding an extra one each week.

Strength: It's more strength ENDURANCE this session.

Quality of Training: WOW. That was a hard session - all those plyometrics; not the best thing for my knees (and a lot of leg work - I had best NOT gain any more mass in my lower body!) Handstand Push-Ups was a new exercise for me, and I will admit that I suffered greatly throughout them, and my last set almost saw me fall on my face (so very not cool).

Recovery: My core and back have finally settled - just in time to start the pain all over again tomorrow . . .

Pump: This was a definite high pump session.

Vascularity: Good.

Muscle Hardness/Density: Resistance training again is making a difference - not sure only THREE sessions is all that great, though (I feel like I am doing NOTHING and need MORE, but am willing to give this a shot, especially considering the circumstances).

Body Composition and Look: Down to 116.8 pounds, so a total of 7.8 pounds lost so far. As I've said before, training makes all the difference, and it's amazing how much better I feel now that I am training again!

Other Effects: The last couple of days, FREE TEST has caused some stomach upsets within the first hour of dosing, settling down after that . . . I have also noticed that I am thirstier than usual (I still need to drink MORE!) during the day . . .

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie your doing such a great job. Keep it up. It makes me think my log sucks. I want that weight loss.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie your doing such a great job. Keep it up. It makes me think my log sucks. I want that weight loss.
Thanks for the support and encouragement, Johnny.

Your log is fine.

As for my weight loss - although my goal right now is fat loss, circumstances are forcing the more rapid weight loss (and it WILL slow down drastically from next week; at least, it should), even though I am probably only doing 50% of my usual Maintenance training. Also remember re your weight, once a week in as close as you can the same conditions as the week before - nude, first thing, after going to the bathroom; and ideally the same food intake the day before as the week previously - is enough to monitor progress; daily changes do not matter, since they fluctuate depending on so many factors.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK Rosie, thanks. Yeah. I have a habit of weighing myself almost everyday. My scale it outside the door of my workout room..lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min skip
d. 4 min skip

1. Underhand-Grip BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 5RM
3. Weighted Dips 4 x 5RM
4. BB Ab Rollout 4 x 5

Stretch 21 min.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Still a little 'fuzzy', but needing to be on the money.

Energy: Good re training.

Mood/Aggression: Mood better than it has been, but still highly disappointed in myself. Aggression remains high.

Libido: 'Overtime' is an understatement.

Joints: Niggles in my knees.

Endurance: Resistance sessions are so unbelievably and uncharacteristically short that my cardio sessions are going to have to be longer.

Strength: Increase from last week.

Quality of Training: HIIT was fine - definitely sprints better, though . . . Resistance session was good. Considering that my usual recovery period between sets is one minute, and for such heavy sets, the general usual recovery period is 2-5 minutes, I think I'm doing pretty well . . .

Recovery: I ended up making yesterday a Day Off, and I'm going to have to schedule one in a week - most probably going to be on Sunday; which means that Sunday's HIIT session will be done on Monday pre-weights.

Pump: During HIIT yes, but not during weights.

Vascularity: Average.

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms.

Body Composition and Look: 13.2% bodyfat, which is a loss of 1.1% bodyfat over the last 8 days.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging

1. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Downs 5 x 8-9RM
2. Incline DB Bench Press 5 x 8-9RM
3. BB Romanian Deadlift (on box, plates to floor) 5 x 8-9RM
4. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 5 x 8RM
5. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 5 x 8

a. Spin Bike 10 min @ 100-102 rpm
b. Spin Bike 10 min @ 108-110 rpm

Stretch 30 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: I've gone from sleeping every second or third day to every day, but falling asleep when I want to be getting UP (sigh). My body HAS to settle down SOON . . .

Mental Focus and Clarity: Been completely there.

Energy: Once I get myself going re training, I am fine. Energy was pretty awesome today.

Mood/Aggression: I am a perfectionist, and sometimes this is a good thing, and sometimes it is not. Sometimes I need to learn when to say "Enough!"

Stress: Still high on the radar, but more manageable than it was.

Endurance: Slowly returning.

Strength: To be honest, I'm not really too concerned with my strength levels at the moment - more focused on getting my ENDURANCE back to where it was. However, strength is gradually improving - the way my resistance training is structured will allow for this.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was a huge explosion for the first few efforts, petering out over the later sprints . . . Resistance session was pretty good. I'm getting stronger re lifting the heavier dumbbells up by myself (I never have a problem DOING the exercise, but 'throwing' the heavier dumbbells up is an issue for my wrists), which I am pleased with.

Recovery: I had yesterday off (and did yesterday's session today before today's sessions). Not sore this week, like I was last week - could be that this is the second week of this training, and I have had two days recovery already . . .

Pump: Strong pump today, especially in my forearms - they were so hard that it was PAINFUL.

Vascularity: Reasonable.

Muscle Hardness/Density: Muscles don't actually look as hard today as they were - recovery days have a small impact.

Other Effects: I have definitely established a pattern re appetite - to get any appetite suppression, I have to dose BLACK CATS twice daily at 2 caps per dose; if I only have BLACK CATS once daily, then I am like a ravenous, unstoppable animal re appetite.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
e. 4 min jogging

Stretch 25 min.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Been VERY there. Mind is working OVERtime.

Energy: Had the energy to train, even though it wasn't as FAST as I would have liked it to be.

Mood/Aggression: Good.

Endurance: Need to have more efforts added in - getting there.

Quality of Training: I definitely do NOT like training in the heat of the day, which is what I ended up doing when I went for my HIIT Run. Despite that, I did ok. Could have been FASTER, but that will come.

Recovery: No DOMS at all from any of this week's previous resistance sessions - IGF-2 has kicked in; one of the primary reasons why I love it and loathe not using it.

Other Notes: On a completely different and random thread, two days ago, my first manuscript, FOOTPRINTS, was published as an eBook! It's not a print edition (working on that), but it's still SOMEthing, and the first step on the ladder in the fiction publishing world and on the journey to achieving my very FIRST and ULTIMATE dream!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

2. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 5 x 5RM
3. Close-Grip Supinated Reverse Rack Pulls (feet on bench) 6 x 4-5RM
4. BB Push Press 5 x 5RM

Post Weights Cardio:
V-Burn Challenge Circuit (no recovery between exercises; 1 minute recovery between rounds):
3 x rounds -
5. Jumping Jacks x 10
6. Side Lunges (with over head reach) x 10

Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: I am sleeping now - just NOT when I WANT to be. I may have to rethink my schedule and change it to something close to what my body seems to have fallen into.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Definitely there and top grade.

Energy: Smooth, focused energy during training. And continuing on for a long working night ahead of me.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Better than it was last week for this gym session.

Quality of Training: So yes, another day off yesterday, and doing yesterday's session before today's one . . . Resistance session was fine. Pleased with strength progression . . . V-Burn Challenge Circuit was an improvement on last week. Although still intense, I did not struggle as much. Next week, the number of rounds completed is going to INcrease . . .

Recovery: I'm noticing aches and pains more from work than from training - having a day off every other day has also helped re recovery this week (but has to stop next week; I NEED to train pretty much DAILY)!

Pump: Pump achieved swiftly during the V-Burn Challenge Circuit.

Vascularity: Vascularity quite noticeable through chest and in legs.

Other Effects: Appetite is HIGH!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15 - 2-Week Overview of FREE TEST

Sleep - Time and Quality: My sleeping patterns are still out of whack, but at least they are settling down into something - albeit not the schedule I WANT, but it is better than either not sleeping or sleeping excessively.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Due to the nature of my working commitments, I have HAD to be focused and have complete concentration. There have been a few days where I have been unable to deal with much for long periods of time, but for the most part, I have been locked on target.

Energy: My energy levels have been good. I have the energy to get through training and very active night work, as well as not being able to 'shut down' until the mid hours of morning.

Mood/Aggression: Mood has been up and down over the last couple of weeks, more a product of circumstances and environment than anything else. Aggression, though, has been higher than the usual high, and has provided a good source of motivation for training.

Stress: Stress is still high, but it has been more manageable, as I attempt to NOT let it affect me as much.

Libido: This is one of the predominant effects, with my body being ready pretty much ALL the time (which, yes, can be a little annoying sometimes), even if my head is NOWhere near that train of thought.

Joints: My left wrist aches on and off still, more on than off . . . My knees have actually gotten better over the last two weeks . . . My back is only affected after certain heavy days of lifting . . .

Endurance: My endurance has changed. In the gym, I am having only 30-45 seconds recovery between sets, as opposed to 1-3 minutes. Cardio sessions are not really been long enough to notice an improvement in endurance, but re speed endurance, I have been able to do longer efforts with HIIT Cardio.

Strength: Although I am not too focused on strength gains, I have been able to increase my weights each session in the gym, indicating improvement re strength.

Quality of Training: The first week of FREE TEST, I trained EVERY day, which was quite demanding on my body. However, I thoroughly enjoyed almost every session, and the sessions done were reasonable. The second week of FREE TEST, I only trained four days, but EVERY training session planned for the week was completed, and I actually feel that the higher training volume per day works better for my body.

Recovery: The first week of FREE TEST, I was so sore that by the end of the week I was moving like an ancient crone with every joint problem imaginable. The second week of FREE TEST was a pleasant walk in the park, with the almost complete elimination of DOMS (and yes, having every other day as a recovery day helped as well).

Pump: My resistance training has not been the rep-range ideal to elicit a pump. Pump has been created fast during Cardio and the V-Burn Challenge Circuit though.

Vascularity: Vascularity has gradually been improving.

Muscle Hardness/Density: This is the most noticeable in my arms. Legs - which generally remain fairly hard all the time - have become more dense due to the extra work being done for them.

Body Composition and Look: I am now 12.9% bodyfat. Although only a small decrease in body composition over this last week, that is a total of a 1.4% loss in bodyfat over the last two weeks, averaging out at 0.7% bodyfat loss per week. Considering that the first week on FREE TEST was almost next to perfect re execution of nutrition and training (reflected in bodyfat and weight loss) and the second week was subpar at best (less training and a voracious appetite that I attempted to satiate), this is decent re results.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I definitely feel BETTER. I know that I CAN achieve my desired body composition in ~5 more weeks. All I need is 100% DISCIPLINE with my nutrition and training 6-7 days a week, and I WILL get there! Motivation is high. Dedication is renewed. It's good to be training again!

Other Effects: The first week of FREE TEST, I had next to no appetite, but this last week, it has been INsatiable, and I have been easily consuming my Maintenance of ~4,300 calories - if not MORE - daily.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min skip
c. 8 x 50 sec effort/20 sec easy

1. Underhand-Grip BB Bent Over Rows 5 x 4RM
3. Weighted Dips 4 x 5RM
4. BB Ab Rollout 4 x 5

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 20 min.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Getting better - almost back to where it is getting hard to turn my mind off.

Energy: ~15-20 minutes after dosing BLACK CATS, I am good to go.

Stress: Noticing that my cortisol levels are starting to rise a little again.

Endurance: I could have kept on training today.

Strength: Strength is still increasing - my 4-5RM on all exercises has increased by~20 pounds on average from the first week of using FREE TEST.

Quality of Training: HIIT was quite rough on my lower legs; for some reason, I was feeling the IMPACT a lot more than usual, almost as if my legs have started becoming very 'tender' again . . . Resistance session was great. Strength gains all round, so pleased. Sometimes I feel as if I'm not working all that hard with the lower reps, despite the heavy weight, but I know that I am, because it takes so much out of me for the next day . . .

Recovery: It was a day OFF yesterday, so I was fresh today (and did yesterday's training before today's sessions).

Pump: In shoulders and lower legs during HIIT.

Vascularity: The blue lines are getting more noticeable because my skin is getting more golden again.

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs are SOLID.

Other Effects: Thirst is increasing . . . I hope that appetite goes back to being close to nada - like it was the first week - from now on . . .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min easy
b. 16 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 8 x 50 sec effort/10 sec easy

Stretch 20 min.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Concentration and focus have been top notch today.

Energy: It's been one non-stop day since I woke up and I'm still going strong.

Mood/Aggression: Mood has had a few ARGH moments, but is overall fine, and I am smiling.

Stress: Somewhat decreased from yesterday.

Endurance: Speed endurance is picking up.

Quality of Training: HIIT was good - just need to make sure I get up early enough to go running before it gets too warm for me.

Recovery: No complaints from yesterday.

Pump: Some in arms during HIIT.

Vascularity: Getting better and better.

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Surprisingly, my breasts have become quite full and returned to a higher-end D-cup, even though my body composition has been decreasing - makes sense though, since I am still over 11-12% bodyfat (and my breast size doesn't change much or become a C-cup until I get below that), and I've been having a LOT of carbohydrates lately.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 20 min.

1. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Downs 5 x 9RM
2. Incline DB Bench Press 5 x 8RM
3. BB Romanian Deadlift (plates to floor) 5 x 8RM

Sleep - Time and Quality: Back to sleeping between 2-4 hours.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Was not the greatest on waking, but not 15-20 minutes after dosing BLACK CATS, it was high and I was ready to go.

Energy: I have been like a non-stop energizer bunny again.

Mood/Aggression: Overall, mood is good, with a few VERY aggressive and angry moments thrown around.

Stress: Up and down re different areas.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Still on the rise. I can now actually 'throw up' DB over 35lb by myself for exercises like Incline DB Bench Press and the Seated DB Shoulder Press, etc., when before my forced recovery period, although I could do the exercise fine, I had to get someone to place the DB in my hands in the starting position for each exercise.

Quality of Training: It was good today. I was really feeling it on the cardio, especially in my legs.

Recovery: My legs ache - understandably.

Pump: Definite pump today; best in biceps after Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls.

Vascularity: Vascularity better still, with ropes showing here and there.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging
e. 4 min jogging
f. 1 x 1 min effort
g. 3 min jogging

Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: I have not slept yet; I am far too awake, my mind working OVERtime, for that!

Mental Focus and Clarity: I canNOT turn my mind off! I am so focused and there that it's perfect for getting everything I need to get done today done.

Energy: I have energy, yes.

Mood/Aggression: Mood is disappointed in myself. Aggression runs rampant. Otherwise, ok.

Stress: I'm told that I stress myself out, by taking on more and more and not knowing when to stop, when enough is enough, and trying to do everything all at once. That may be so, but I know I work well under pressure (although, yes, stress is NOT a good thing).

Libido: This little tiger wants to play non-stop!

Endurance: Well, that was almost the SLOWEST time that I have ever run that distance over - NOT pleased, and not quite sure WHY (although the extra weight I am carrying is NOT helping matters).

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok and not very memorable, except that I felt slow and my left medial lower leg was REALLY feeling the impact.

Recovery: Legs are noticing it a little - more because I spend 5-7 hours a night on my feet running around like the mad hatter.

Pump: Not really today.

Vascularity: Vascularity very nice.

Body Composition and Look: Both would be nice, but I would rather have my LEANNESS back over my larger breasts . . .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 20

Cardio 20 min.

2. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 5 x 5RM
3. Close-Grip Supinated Reverse Rack Pulls (feet on bench) 5 x 5RM
4. BB Push Press 5 x 5RM

Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: I actually slept last night - a solid 8 hours, but somehow still woke feeling shattered.

Mental Focus and Clarity: It's been there, but barely, today - just wanting to sleep, but no time to.

Energy: Energy has been fine - just been mentally feeling the tiredness.

Mood/Aggression: Wow, a few moments of INSANE aggression in there.

Stress: Just me doing it to myself.

Libido: Heightened awareness and overexcessive indulgence.

Joints: Left wrist clicks a lot, a warming and tingling sensation following not long after. Dull aching other times. Getting better, though.

Endurance: Running is where it has to be at.

Strength: Added 10 pounds to each exercise from last week - increasing 5RM, so strength is getting better.

Quality of Training: Cardio was good; really getting a sweat going . . . Resistance session was fine as well. Please re strength progression . . .

Recovery: My mind is more fatigued than my body - although I can feel my legs every time I go up and down the stairs.

Pump: Easily achieved and maintained.

Vascularity: Vascularity starting to last longer re strength of it.

Other Effects: Appetite is still in full force, and I am forever wanting to eat, and when I eat, stopping is next to impossible. Damn . . .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21

4 x rounds -
5. Jumping Jacks x 10
6. Side Lunges (with over head reach) x 10 per side

Stretch 20 min.

Energy: There hard and fast for the first few hours of waking.

Mood/Aggression: Just trying to stay calm.

Stress: Higher.

Endurance: Definitely noticing that it's better than last week - another round of the V-Burn Challenge Circuit is proof.

Strength: Better as well.

Quality of Training: Training today did not 'damage' me as much as this session has in previous weeks. Managed another round, even though my biceps and anterior delts were SCREAMING. And man, do Handstand Push-Ups really take a lot out of me.

Recovery: Fine.

Pump: In biceps and anterior delts and just getting stronger as training continued.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 23

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging
e. 4 min jogging
f. 1 x 1 min effort
g. 1 min jogging

1. Underhand-Grip BB Bent Over Rows 5 x 4-5RM
3. Weighted Dips 4 x 5RM
4. BB Ab Rollout 4 x 5

a. 14 x 1 min effort skipping/30 sec rest
b. 1 x 1 min effort skipping

Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: Ok, so I sleep every second or third day, with every other either no sleep or 1-2 hours. Not the most ideal situation, especially for recovery, but since I'm hardly training, then I guess until I settle into something a LOT better, it will do . . .

Mental Focus and Clarity: I have NOT been able to turn my mind off.

Energy: For the lack of sleep, I am surprisingly bouncy.

Mood/Aggression: It can only get gradually better.

Stress: My stress has spiked over the last few days and I am noticing the increase in cortisol.

Libido: VERY responsive.

Joints: Both wrists ache today, for seemingly no reason at all, especially on extension . . .

Endurance: Slowly noticing an improvement in my running.

Strength: An increase of 10 pounds per exercise from last week's numbers, so this is actually improving by leaps and bounds.

Quality of Training: Definitely feeling the extra weight when I am running and it is far from comfortable. Sprints could have been faster, but were as fast as I could make them . . . Resistance training was fine. Passed quickly . . . Feeling the impact in my left shin during skipping, with right calf cramping during the last two efforts . . .

Recovery: I can feel niggles in my body, but nothing serious if I tune them out.

Pump: Painful pump in left bicep and anterior delt during HIIT (not sure why) - so painful that I had to run with my arm in at my side, using my right arm to run only. Pump continued during resistance training.

Vascularity: Vascularity comes and goes throughout the day, depending on what I am doing, what I have eaten, and my body temperature.

Muscle Hardness/Density: There is a definite hardness in my arms now - the muscle gain there making it obvious.

Body Composition and Look: Over the last week, I have increased my arm girths by half an inch - lean mass, since my skinfolds in triceps and biceps remain unchanged from last week.

Overall Sense of Feeling: The last three weeks have not quite gone as planned, but I HAVE slowly been getting back on track and into training again. I am now 15 weeks out from competition, and this time I am NOT going to let anything get in the way!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 24

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min easy
b. 26 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min easy

Stretch 20 min.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Actually, since training, I have been a bit lightheaded, but it should settle down before I go into my night work.

Energy: There, albeit not as strong as it has been. In a few hours though, I will feel completely different and be running around like the energizer bunny.

Mood/Aggression: Calm.

Stress: Stress management is one of my biggest issues - it just does NOT happen. And it NEEDS to.

Endurance: Speed endurance is getting gradually better.

Quality of Training: HIIT was fine. I was suddenly dizzy during my second effort, shaking myself out of it, but remaining lightheaded for the rest of the session.

Pump: In legs.

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs and arms.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 25

Cardio 5km Run.

Stretch 28 min.

1. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Downs 5 x 8-9RM
2. Incline DB Bench Press 5 x 8RM
3. BB Romanian Deadlift (plates to floor) 5 x 8RM

Sleep - Time and Quality: I have not had any sleep yet - not for lack of trying.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Not the best. I can feel my tiredness, like an ache in my head that won't go away.

Energy: I trained and had the energy for it. I still have energy, although at the same time I feel shattered.

Mood/Aggression: A little crabby from lack of sleep and having to deal with other people's issues. VERY aggressive, and I need to wok on calming myself down before work (either that, or I'm going to be so tired, I'm not going to care and just want to finish as early as I can and get home and try to sleep).

Stress: HIGH.

Libido: Not had much the last day or so.

Endurance: SLOWLY improving.

Strength: There's always a day somewhere (usually once a week) where you just feel like crap and nothing gets better, and this was that day - same weights as last week for this session.

Quality of Training: 5km run was ok. Slowed down quite a bit in the second half, though. Definitely need to get FITTER ASAP! . . . Resistance session was ok. Actually felt like I was going to drop the weights a few times, and heart was pounding after several sets, but pushed on through, and even forced myself to do post-weights cardio . . .

Recovery: My body is fine. I just feel sh*tty.

Pump: Rapid and lasting.

Vascularity: More lines visible today.

Body Composition and Look: Right now, the mirror is just depressing me, and I have to keep reminding myself that I am going to be back to normal and feeling a whole lot more comfortable and better about it in 4-5 weeks.

Other Effects: I am working VERY hard at controlling myself re diet, since my appetite is still raging.

Other Notes: Last day of FREE TEST tomorrow . . .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 26

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 26 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 7 min jogging

Stretch 25 min.

2. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 6 x 4-5RM
3. Close-Grip Supinated Reverse Rack Pulls (feet on bench) 5 x 5RM
4. BB Push Press 5 x 5RM

Sleep - Time and Quality: I was SO ready for bed when I got home from work last night, and managed to sleep for a solid 4.5 hours!

Mental Focus and Clarity: A complete turnaround from yesterday; I am so alert and focused that it's unbelievable - but good, since I have a LOT to get done today.

Energy: My aggression was fueling my energy today.

Mood/Aggression: Mood is not one to be trifled with. My aggression is like a simmering volcano ready to erupt. All the sh*t from the last few days, especially yesterday, has me so pissed off that I want to lash out at anything and everything. I am, however, controlling myself rather well, the exterior deceptively calm.

Endurance: My speed endurance has definitely improved re HIIT/running, making it a bit more enjoyable than feeling like I am just trying to move a dead body.

Strength: Slight improvement from this session last week.

Quality of Training: HIIT was great - and I didn't even mind the uphill sprints today . . . Resistance training was also productive. Aggressive and angry, I piled the weight on, and just gritted out the pain . . . SO aggressive that I did some hard and fast post-weights cardio to try and vent some of it . . .

Recovery: Amazing what a small bit of sleep can do.

Pump: Actually got it quite bad in my biceps after the Close-Grip Supinated Reverse Rack Pulls.

Body Composition and Look: A little heavier than I have been . . . On a random note, for some reason my skin is GLOWING (interesting).

Overall Sense of Feeling: I will get my Final Review done over the weekend . . .

Other Notes: Another completely random note, but the voting for the second round of the FLEX Bikini Model Search Online begins today. Votes can be cast at http://www.flexonline.com/flexmodelsearch/vote/. I am in this round - you can find me first on the 13th row down - and all and any support for this would be awesome :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review

A few notes about my nutrition and training whilst on FREE TEST:
Weeks 1 and 4 were next to perfect re nutrition and training.
Weeks 2 and 3 were not the best - nutrition was terrible, due to my poor sleeping (or lack of) schedule and long and busy work hours; training was even lower than usual, due to it taking my body a bit longer to recover, from just starting back into it.

My 'scores' re each effect are based predominantly on my experience/progress during the time that my nutrition and training were spot on, with some small influence from my bad times there as well.

Mood/Aggression: 8/10. My mood has not actually been better or worse whilst using FREE TEST, but remained a constant fluctuation on a daily basis. I have been a lot more aggressive than usual, though, especially the last week of using it, and this has actually been commented on by others.

Libido: 9/10. There was a definite increase in libido and my body's readiness. This was rapid in the first week of use of FREE TEST, leveling out during the next two weeks, and rising again during my last week of use.

Endurance: 8/10. I use resting pulse as a measure of my fitness and sometimes as an indicator of my endurance. Pre-FREE TEST, it was 43 beats per minute; post-FREE TEST, it is 40 beats per minute - fitness and endurance have both improved, and I am fast on my way back to my usual endurance level . . . Re endurance during training, this gradually improved over the course of my use of FREE TEST . . .

Strength: 9.5/10. Despite ~13 weeks off training, my strength did not actually suffer that much, and I started back training at almost my pre-break weights. Therefore, my strength gains each week were great - for pretty much every exercise, I was able to increase my 4-5RM and 8-9RM respectively by a minimum of 10 pounds per week, which, considering the weights I was using, is beyond reasonable. FREE TEST definitely shined here.

Muscle Hardness/Density: 8/10. My muscles have become noticeably harder since using FREE TEST, which is not surprising since I also started training again. However, muscle density has increased, especially in my arms, and also in legs (not that I need more muscle in my legs).

Body Composition and Look: 9/10. Pre-FREE TEST I was 124.6lb at 14.3% bodyfat (BF). Post-FREE TEST I am 117.4lb at 12.6% BF. Although my body composition pre to post-statistics is not very impressive, only losing 1.7% BF overall, the two weeks - week 1 and week 4 - that both my nutrition and training were as they should be, I made progress by leaps and bounds, losing 0.1% BF per day! The BF loss is most noticeable in my midsection . . . I am going to make a small note re WEIGHT here: Loss over the first week was 7.8 pounds, and the last week, it was 7.2 pounds - yes, I regressed a lot over weeks 2 and 3, but once I was back on the wagon, the loss was RAPID, the fastest ever of any product that I have ever used when all factors are spot on . . . Re girths, overall just over an inch was lost from my waist and hips, and just under an inch was GAINED in my arms (whilst skinfolds DEcreased). I am highly pleased with the increase in muscle mass in my arms, and this has been the most rapid growth that I have ever made in my arms (which, coincidentally, is a 'lagging' bodypart).

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my cortisol levels from pre to post-FREE TEST, I was not able to get bloods done this time. I WILL note, though, pre-FREE TEST I was highly stressed and was for the first time in my life experiencing some cortisol build-up in my midsection; over my time on FREE TEST, although my stress has remained high - and has in fact gotten HIGHER than it was pre - when my nutrition and training were fine, the stress has been manageable, and cortisol decreased noticeably those weeks.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my hormone levels from pre to post-FREE TEST, I was not able to get bloods done this time.

Overall: 9/10. I am making my overall grade based on the progress/results experienced predominantly with body composition and strength when ALL factors were spot on - indicating what FREE TEST is capable of with all factors near perfect, and also, although I made some incredible progress over the 26 days of using FREE TEST (progress re strength and endurance were still made in weeks 2 and 3, even if I regressed re body composition), I stacked it with Drive and IGF-2, and I believe that they were a result of using all three products. Despite that, my results show that if you have the important factors (i.e. nutrition and training) correct, then using a supplement like FREE TEST can enhance your progress just that much more.

Would I use again? Yes. One bottle is definitely not long enough to get the full benefits of FREE TEST, so next time, I am going to use TWO bottles back-to-back (i.e. 8 weeks).

Would I recommend? Yes. FREE TEST provides solid results re improvements in overall fitness, especially when everything else is spot on, and is worth using for the individual wanting an extra edge on top of their nutrition and training.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice log and review Rosie. I'm on my second week now and my strength continues to go up. Being below maintanence cals and gaining strength, I think that says something about the FreeTest. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log and review Rosie. I'm on my second week now and my strength continues to go up. Being below maintanence cals and gaining strength, I think that says something about the FreeTest. :)
Thanks, bud :) It definitely does. FREE TEST was pretty awesome re strength gains for me. The other most noticeable effects were that I gained muscle mass in my arms - a FIRST, and libido was skyhigh most of the time. If you can, I definitely recommend using it for at least 8 weeks to get the most out of it - although just a single bottle will give pretty good results as well! Let me know how it goes for you.