Resolve's Perfect Workout Kit Review

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a great kit to get the word out!! Looking large bubba.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great Review!!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice review, ASGT is really a difference maker. I worked out the other day without it and it just wasn't the same :sad2:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Great Review.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
didn't watch :28:

lol jk kiddn brother. Vid was awesome. It was very informational and honest. Thank you for making this and for being such a die hard fan :thumbsup:...oh and def lookn large man!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you are just a beast Resolve!!! Great review and remember
BELLY FULL!!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everybody. It was fun to try out the new camera and I always enjoy trying some new supps. Need better lighting in the future - I look even more cromagnonic than normal, if that's possible.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol oh you didn't!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Resolve was your belly full in that vid? It looks like it was.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
great review Resolve.

nice comeback on the shirt comment too ;)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
LOL at the belly full...

YouTube- Bob Marley Them Belly Full Live

Resolve... I feel ya about the XL shirt. Time for XXL's bud. I have to get rid of all my Larges because I have the same issue. I'm gonna try to keep it lean so I don't have to replace all my clothes again in the near near future... lol

Lookin' swoll bruddah.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lol:

Maybe one day. Until then, my 5'8" self will continue to wear a L. :(
You took the high road; I was fully expecting a comeback along the lines of "Well, when your big ass can front squat as much as I can for a set of 4, then we'll talk." :squareeyed:

Resolve was your belly full in that vid? It looks like it was.
ALWAYS. THESE ABS BE BRACED.

LOL at the belly full...

YouTube- Bob Marley Them Belly Full Live

Resolve... I feel ya about the XL shirt. Time for XXL's bud. I have to get rid of all my Larges because I have the same issue. I'm gonna try to keep it lean so I don't have to replace all my clothes again in the near near future... lol

Lookin' swoll bruddah.
Gracias. I've gotta couple of XXLs but my subconscience still associates that size with obesity, so I feel fat wearing them. :/ Still, my XLs are getting tighter, which I really didn't expect while cutting.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for video resolved, I will watch when I get home.

I am currently using AGST and LOVE IT. Seriously, every day I use it I convince myself I love it more. The postal and AP I havn't tried however, but being that AGST is my first legal gear supplement, they have definitely shown me they mean business. Ill have to check the others out when I scrape up some coin.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review big man!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for video resolved, I will watch when I get home.

I am currently using AGST and LOVE IT. Seriously, every day I use it I convince myself I love it more. The postal and AP I havn't tried however, but being that AGST is my first legal gear supplement, they have definitely shown me they mean business. Ill have to check the others out when I scrape up some coin.
AP is like icing on the cake - it makes a great thing just that much better.

The Postal didn't always fit into my diet, I used it on high carb days, and liked it quite a bit. Has anyone else experienced that feeling, when you're carb cycling and you drink some fast carbs, of filling up like a sponge? That was quite prevalent with Postal.

Awesome review big man!
Thank you sir!

Looking jacked Resolve.
Awesome - I'm feeling small due to cutting. Good to know I haven't lost it all. My strength is continuing to go up: My bench is back to 345x3, Oly Front Squat's at 315x3 and I just shoulder pressed the 110s for 5. It makes me happy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP is like icing on the cake - it makes a great thing just that much better.

The Postal didn't always fit into my diet, I used it on high carb days, and liked it quite a bit. Has anyone else experienced that feeling, when you're carb cycling and you drink some fast carbs, of filling up like a sponge? That was quite prevalent with Postal.

Thank you sir!

Awesome - I'm feeling small due to cutting. Good to know I haven't lost it all. My strength is continuing to go up: My bench is back to 345x3, Oly Front Squat's at 315x3 and I just shoulder pressed the 110s for 5. It makes me happy.
I've probably asked this before, but do you go clean grip on your front squats or do you go cross arm?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clean grip. I used to do cross-arm but decided I was gonna learn to do it the "right" way, simply because it was harder for me.
Nice. I don't have the wrist or shoulder flexibility to perform a full, bar wrapping clean grip. I'm good with the edge of my first four fingers, but I can't flex well enough to get a solid grip. Finger tips are actually suffice for a front squat, because the bar sits high on my delts in the appropriate spot, but I'm trying to improve my Oly Cleans, so the front squat is a 3-fer for me. Quads, Core, Flexibility.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I don't have the wrist or shoulder flexibility to perform a full, bar wrapping clean grip. I'm good with the edge of my first four fingers, but I can't flex well enough to get a solid grip. Finger tips are actually suffice for a front squat, because the bar sits high on my delts in the appropriate spot, but I'm trying to improve my Oly Cleans, so the front squat is a 3-fer for me. Quads, Core, Flexibility.
I actually started with only 3 fingers per hand on the bar and that helped, and progressed from there as flexibility increased. I still sometimes use that grip if feeling a bit stiff. Clean grip has been great for my forearms and carried over well into both my DL and my push-press.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually started with only 3 fingers per hand on the bar and that helped, and progressed from there as flexibility increased. I still sometimes use that grip if feeling a bit stiff. Clean grip has been great for my forearms and carried over well into both my DL and my push-press.
Good to know. I should start doing this. Currently doing X-arm.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet :food:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Resolve, how wide on the bar is your hand placement?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pinky on the "power ring" on the bar, so just wider than shoulder-width.
I did overhead squats and front squats today. Overheads are core'tastic, but rather difficult using even moderate weight.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did overhead squats and front squats today. Overheads are core'tastic, but rather difficult using even moderate weight.
So essentially a waste of time? - At least that's what I think they are. :lol:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used overheads to warm-up for other forms of squats, but that's about it. They force you to focus on hip mobility like nothing else.

Overhead lunges are my preference, personally.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For bodybuilding purposes, yes :chairfall:

But I'm in an Oly Snatch & Oly Cleans phase. Probably puberty, I'm sure it'll pass.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used overheads to warm-up for other forms of squats, but that's about it. They force you to focus on hip mobility like nothing else.

Overhead lunges are my preference, personally.
I make clients do overhead walking lunges.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a gold member anymore so I'm getting all these advertisements and i gotta say, some of these ad pictures of Jillian Michaels are pretty sweet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established