Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Try 7...

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Try 7...
    Don't tempt a risk taker...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm going to do 4 asgt next chest day
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I'm going to do 4 asgt next chest day
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

Im in!! Looks like im gonna try more than 1.5 scoops for my next workout !!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Did 2/6 today and had a great workout but too tired right now. Will post tomorrow after morning ride.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Ok, back from my ride this morning. As usual it was fasted and with 1 scoop of ASGT for the kickstart. Temps are getting up there now. We ran it up to 110 yesterday but the early morns are still acceptable at around 88. Late summer is when everything has had time to build up storing the heat and then some humidity rolls in....brutal.

Friday Workout:

As I said, I went with a 2 ASGT/6 AP dosing protocol. I think 4-5 is the ceiling of returns for me here. I did not notice a difference with the increase. What I did get was some serious swamp ass later on. Does anyone know if excess arginine products can cause this? I might have to do some repainting in the house from it. So now that I have the limit on AP I think that I might dabble with increasing the ASGT dose... The workout was a drop set format. The 2 heavy sets separated by 1 minute and 2 drop sets immediately after the second heavy. The squats had a 90 second rest between the heavy sets.

ABs Endurance routine
    Biceps: Standing Olym BB 120-8-5 85-12 65-15 DC stretch
    Forearms: Nothing here again...resting the flexor
    Calves: Standing BB calf block 250-13-10 185-15 135-15 DC stretch
    Hams: Old school plate load lying curls 80-6-4 55-5 35-10 I have weak hamstrings when curling. My SLDLs are great but these just have no mental connection.
    Quads: BB squats 300-6-6 225-15 155-25 These are done as fast as the 2 of us can get the weights stripped. My son got me on the heavies(10-8 for him) but I came back on the drops(10-20 for him). We were both smoked after this. I definitely felt it this morning on my ride.

ASGT is rocking and I still have the random acne and libido increase. The jug seems like I haven't even put a dent in it as well. Works for me!!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Brief log tonight. I dosed ASGT solo today at 2 1/2 scoops. This had me fired up and the beta alanine was very present. I don't feel it much on the lower doses. I was very tired from some sleepless nights so ASGT was a necessary big time. Got thru the workout and I will be sleeping tonight for sure. That's it for now...cardio in the morn.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Nice log so far...highest I've gone Is 4 scoops asgt and 7 ap...looked like I was gonna kill someone.
    i just wanted to pop in and thank you for the samples you sent me-thank you, very much!!!

I TRIED 2 SCOOPS THIS MORNING AND EVEN AFTER WORKING A 12 HOUR SHIFT I STILL MANAGED TO GET IN A DECENT WORKOUT. GOOD STUFF!!!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

I like the sound of that^^^
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%

Keep killing it my friend !!!!!!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Keep killing it my friend !!!!!!
    Thanks AG..keep killing those cadets as well.

Did the fasted cardio yesterday with my 1 scoop of ASGT. Who the hell needs coffee!! The 1 scoop is just the right bump to get me up and out on the road. Damn the heat is really coming on now. We are almost to that point where everything is a giant heat sink and it never cools off...even at night. It feels like a hair dryer is blowing on you while riding. The worst is when you stop for a light and you just feel like some kind of nuclear fusion just kicked on inside you. The sweat explodes and you just radiate...love it!!

Todays Workout: Well I went with a 2 1/2 scoop ASGT/ 3 scoop AP dosing and it was perfect. This was probably my limit here because I was borderline over stimmed. Had mild jitters and focus was sort of spacey. The sweat was pouring off of me once the weights started. So I would say this is my ceiling with the ASGT/AP combo. I might try 3 scoops of ASGT just to hang with my boy AG. On another note: my libido has steadily improved with the continued use of ASGT. My skin is nice and oily as well. The test boosting is definitely alive and well.

Oh yeah,I did manage a workout as well:

Rotator warm up exercises
    Shoulders Hanging Clean/Press 135-5-5-5-5-5 1 minute rests
    Chest Flat Bench BB DC set 250-7-3-3 stretch after
    Front Raises Neutral Grip DB double drop set 40-12 30-15
    DB Side Laterals Double drop set 30-15 20-18
    Rear Delts Prone EZ bar face pulls double drop set 80-20 60-15
    Traps DB shrugs 95-20-10-8 1 minute rests/My heaviest DBs are 95lbs

Felt great and my metabolism is still raging as I type this. Friday will probably be the end of this log. I have to go out of town and do not know if it will be for a week or less yet. I will not be lifting during this time because I feel a need to cruise and this is a good opportunity for it. I think I will post pics on Friday...not sure yet. All the best guys.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

You better post pics. Nice workout btw, bet your shoulders are dying o.O
  14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

C&P for 5 reps will really get one's engine running - it's great for conditioning. Smart of you to do it first, when you were nice and fresh.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    C&P for 5 reps will really get one's engine running - it's great for conditioning. Smart of you to do it first, when you were nice and fresh.
    I change which muscle group goes first each time I do chest/shoulder day. When shoulders come first the C&Ps come in. My son loves these. He says they make you feel like a beast!! Granted, our weights aren't beastly but we can still feel like one.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

Damn good shoulder lifts!!!
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

log looks good az, i tried some samples of asgt anjd really liked it-bet it's that much better with the ap.

keep killing it, my friend.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Final Review:

Sorry for the break but life and work seem to get in the way of the fun sometimes. I have not touched a weight in a little over a week but still managed alot of fasted cardio with my 1 scoop of ASGT. There is no better indication of my liking ASGT than the fact that I purchased another tub to keep running it for another month. Yes there are other great pre-workout supplements available but none of them bring the added test boosting aspects to the table. It really started becoming noticeable by the third week of use. My libido had increased and there was random acne on this 50 yr old relic. My wife was cracking up and ribbing me about how I not only act like an adolescent...now I look like one. Funny, she did not complain about the adolescent later on that night...

Let's see if ASGT has accomplished it's goals:
    Endurance and Energy increase....definitely
    Pumps and Muscle Density....Not too much by itself but with Anadraulic Pump definitely!
    Fat Loss and Vacularity...I was on a low carb diet so this benefited me greatly here.
    Testosterone Output...I noticed very positive signs of an increased test output by the 3rd week of use.
    Sexual Stamina and Performance....This also increased nicely by the third week of use.
    Muscle Growth and Quality...All of my lifts went up with use because it turns you into a machine in the weight room. Make sure your recovery is in order or this will put you in overtraining mode quickly.

I love this supplement and like I said I will be continuing it's use for another tub. The single facet I felt was lacking is the Beta-Alanine content. I would only get the "tingles" if my dose went up to 2 1/2 scoops. This tells me that the 1 scoop recommended amount would be lacking in the BA content. This is a compromise I can accept what with all the other ingredients they have managed to fill ASGT with. Great supplement LG Sciences!!

Here is a pic of where I am at right now with my ASGT/Low carb routine. I started this at 208 and now I am 203.5. Things have progressed well considering how I was out of town for about a week. Remember guys...I am 50. Oh and the fur had to stay because my wife says she wants a man...not a boy! All the best guys...AZ

Attachment 34269
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.58%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Final Review:

Sorry for the break but life and work seem to get in the way of the fun sometimes. I have not touched a weight in a little over a week but still managed alot of fasted cardio with my 1 scoop of ASGT. There is no better indication of my liking ASGT than the fact that I purchased another tub to keep running it for another month. Yes there are other great pre-workout supplements available but none of them bring the added test boosting aspects to the table. It really started becoming noticeable by the third week of use. My libido had increased and there was random acne on this 50 yr old relic. My wife was cracking up and ribbing me about how I not only act like an adolescent...now I look like one. Funny, she did not complain about the adolescent later on that night...

Let's see if ASGT has accomplished it's goals:
    Endurance and Energy increase....definitely
    Pumps and Muscle Density....Not too much by itself but with Anadraulic Pump definitely!
    Fat Loss and Vacularity...I was on a low carb diet so this benefited me greatly here.
    Testosterone Output...I noticed very positive signs of an increased test output by the 3rd week of use.
    Sexual Stamina and Performance....This also increased nicely by the third week of use.
    Muscle Growth and Quality...All of my lifts went up with use because it turns you into a machine in the weight room. Make sure your recovery is in order or this will put you in overtraining mode quickly.

I love this supplement and like I said I will be continuing it's use for another tub. The single facet I felt was lacking is the Beta-Alanine content. I would only get the "tingles" if my dose went up to 2 1/2 scoops. This tells me that the 1 scoop recommended amount would be lacking in the BA content. This is a compromise I can accept what with all the other ingredients they have managed to fill ASGT with. Great supplement LG Sciences!!

Here is a pic of where I am at right now with my ASGT/Low carb routine. I started this at 208 and now I am 203.5. Things have progressed well considering how I was out of town for about a week. Remember guys...I am 50. Oh and the fur had to stay because my wife says she wants a man...not a boy! All the best guys...AZ

Attachment 34269
    There he is!! Dude, you are 50?!?! You guys are killin me..you guys look like you're in your 30's..I hope I look that fuggin good in 20 yrs...

Excellent job Az!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

Damn AZ you look good for an old man.

Seriously, you look to be 30, or even late 20s. Must have a wrinkly bald noggin up there where you cut the pic off eh

JP mate, well done...well Fin done!
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Lookin good, great review.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    There he is!! Dude, you are 50?!?! You guys are killin me..you guys look like you're in your 30's..I hope I look that fuggin good in 20 yrs...

Excellent job Az!
    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Damn AZ you look good for an old man.

Seriously, you look to be 30, or even late 20s. Must have a wrinkly bald noggin up there where you cut the pic off eh

JP mate, well done...well Fin done!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Lookin good, great review.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%

man AZ you better hide that pic or Met will have FAP material!!!
    Looking great my friend! last pic I saw you were shredded nice too, but this one is def tops!!!
    Working on living
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.58%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    ROFL, good times friend..good times..
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

Great work AZ! you look like your in amazing shape for age. Your a inspiration to all us young guys.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

looking good man. Got that jason statham look.
    SFW and GFH
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Good stuff here! Helpful log, as well. I'm on the fence with asgt, stim-wise, and test boosters make me lose my hair, usually. Hmmm. Tempting.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%

lol bout time Poison showed up!!!
    Working on living
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Bah, I'm stuck on my phone lately, haven't been perusing the logs as much as i'd like.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%

I hear you... typing on my Droid right now!!! Out in the woods doing some army training for the last month...
    Working on living
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

What type of training you do?
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%

right now making Army Cadets into future lieutenants... current count right now is I have made 3 men cry and 2 women. Taking them on a 10K road march in the morning. I will up those numbers then I am sure!!! lol
    Working on living
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Haha, sounds fun! I served overseas, infantry, and have 'fond' memories of people like you. bring em to their knees!
  34. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%

right now making Army Cadets into future lieutenants... current count right now is I have made 3 men cry and 2 women. Taking them on a 10K road march in the morning. I will up those numbers then I am sure!!! lol
    Bit of a thread hijack, but I've been wondering - How would you handle a guy with more of a "taste for punishment?" Y'know, say Kleen or AZ or TG shows up for boot camp and thrive on the physical challenge and personal discipline.

Do they get penalized and pushed harder because they are capable of it? Or do they rise to the top and get recognized for their potential?

***NOW @ NP***
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%

they are recognized. I have one kid here that is just a monster. He and I talk a lot about gym crap. Usually I am the only guy recognizing that, but I go out of my way to see guys like I was when I was in college. We talk about their future, supps, lifts, and other stuff. I am a new mentor for a few of these guys. Every time they see me coming they either ask for the daily Chuck Norris joke, or ask about a different supp... good times
    Working on living
  36. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%

they are recognized. I have one kid here that is just a monster. He and I talk a lot about gym crap. Usually I am the only guy recognizing that, but I go out of my way to see guys like I was when I was in college. We talk about their future, supps, lifts, and other stuff. I am a new mentor for a few of these guys. Every time they see me coming they either ask for the daily Chuck Norris joke, or ask about a different supp... good times
    Awesome dude, that's the way it should be. Well done sir!

***NOW @ NP***
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

Chuck norris can stick his d1ck in your ear and f@ck what you've heard.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.69%

az, i apologize for not following more closely-but it looks like you managed very well without me, lol.

very nice job on the log, and you are getting really ripped-
    congrats-tom!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40