AZ's enrolled at Anadraulic State

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not logged in awhile and the uber LG rep MetROBa has given me the opportunity to log their new ASGT. He has also spoiled me with the infamous Anadraulic Pump which combined with ASGT is probably the best 1..2 pre workout punch in the industry. I say Pre workout but that would be selling ASGT a little short.
Here is the list of all that ASGT gives you:
Stimulant Complex:
Creatine Complex
Amino Acid Complex
Carbohydrate Complex
Estrogen Control Complex
pSARM Complex
Adaptogenic Complex

As you can see, there is more here than your average Pre workout drink.

I am going to be using different dosing protocols during my log just to gauge their effects. Some days I will only use ASGT and others it will be the combo of ASGT/AP. I will also only dose the AP solo on some cardio days to see how that works out. This morning was a cardio day and I jumped out with 1 scoop of the ASGT. I always do this fasted so ASGT had me up and rocking in no time. I tested ASGT samples before it's release and guys...this production version has it right. You still get that slight tongue numbing sensation that tells you things are happening but this flavor is an improvement.:fing02:

Some Details:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 208
Goals: Time to trim up for the summer while holding onto my muscle. Gee, haven't heard that one before!! I have been bulking for a couple of months and I want to see if it was a success.
Diet: Maintain about 2400-2500 cals a day with carb cycling. Workout days will be about 200g of carbs and non workout drops to around 50g with fasted cardio in the morning. The total cals will stay the same by just bumping protein and fats up to cover the lower carbs.

This is a sponsored log but come on guys...we are here to enjoy all this!!:sgrin:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
In for the win. I love asgt, but haven't had the pleasure to try AP. Looking forward to seening how this run ends up!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanted to post this earlier but got busy. This is my post cardio meal and the only carbs for the day...

4 whole eggs, 3/4 cup whites covered in Tabasco green pepper sauce
2 whole wheat toast w/butter
590 cals
52g p
49g c
20g F

View attachment 33617

I drop 2 whole eggs out and put honey on the toast for workout days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
holy cow-all of my logs you have posted in, now i finally get a chance to post in one of yours:woohoo:

i am going to be giving asgt a go soon, so lets see what it can do.:beerchug:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a test and loved this stuff!! Now I get to run a whole tub and reap it's full benefits.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did a test and loved this stuff!! Now I get to run a whole tub and reap it's full benefits.
that's what i want to hear.:fing02:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took another 1 scoop dose of ASGT this morning before my fasted cardio. Empty stomach is definitely when I like this stuff. The effects are felt instantly. Tomorrow is back day and I will do 1 1/2 scoops of ASGT and 3 scoops of AP. Let's see this bring things up a notch!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took another 1 scoop dose of ASGT this morning before my fasted cardio. Empty stomach is definitely when I like this stuff. The effects are felt instantly. Tomorrow is back day and I will do 1 1/2 scoops of ASGT and 3 scoops of AP. Let's see this bring things up a notch!!
asgt looks like it would be pretty good for fasted cardio!

give it hell, az.:hitwithrock:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely likes to be taken on an empty stomach!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely likes to be taken on an empty stomach!
i always take pre workouts on an empty. with the exception of when i was running a np.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hadn't realized they changed the flavor since you tried those samples - I think it's pretty decent as it now stands. AP is much tastier, though.

Mmm, toast sounds good - don't you know eating fat w/carbs will make you fat? :p Ah, that myth always makes me laugh.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't dosed the AP yet so I can't say on that one. That meal is my favorite meal of the day!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't dosed the AP yet so I can't say on that one. That meal is my favorite meal of the day!
whatever meal i am eating is my favorite.:food:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I started back on ASGT today myself. Had a great workout. I hit 290 x 4.5 (needed a spot for that last half rep). I really like this product as it has a little bit of everything!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whatever meal i am eating is my favorite.:food:
Why does this not surprise me!!:lol:

I added AGST to my log, look forward to seeing your results.
Awesome news, is this your first use of ASGT?

I started back on ASGT today myself. Had a great workout. I hit 290 x 4.5 (needed a spot for that last half rep). I really like this product as it has a little bit of everything!
This brings so much more to the table than just a pre workout.:fing02:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you dosing it and are you also using Anadraulic Pump?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you dosing it and are you also using Anadraulic Pump?
I am not using AP, but I should consider adding it. We shall see...

I am currently doing one dose a day, pre workout, or in the morning on off days. On days where I need the extra boost, I will do two (I did this once so far). It actually works pretty well at two, I was happy with it, but with effects felt at one, I am always a do the smallest dose that will remain effective type person.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you respond well to Geranium then AP adds a nice aggressive bump and pump!! I am the same as far as not belonging to the "more is better" mindset. I will be trying different dosing protocols in this log though so I will go higher then I usually go. Today I am going to do a 2 scoop ASGT/ 3 scoop AP dosing. This should kick up the intensity a whittle bit!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you respond well to Geranium then AP adds a nice aggressive bump and pump!! I am the same as far as not belonging to the "more is better" mindset. I will be trying different dosing protocols in this log though so I will go higher then I usually go. Today I am going to do a 2 scoop ASGT/ 3 scoop AP dosing. This should kick up the intensity a whittle bit!!
:fing02: Looking forward to seeing how it treats you.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did the 2 ASGT/3 AP and while it was energy city I felt a little too cranked up. I was shaking a bit and sweating up a storm. I did manage a PR but my next run I think will be 1 scoop of ASGT and 6 scoops of AP to see what thet brings.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did the 2 ASGT/3 AP and while it was energy city I felt a little too cranked up. I was shaking a bit and sweating up a storm. I did manage a PR but my next run I think will be 1 scoop of ASGT and 6 scoops of AP to see what thet brings.
i can't wait to try asgt. hope i get the energy boost you are getting.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you will be disappointed

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio this morning and I dosed 4 scoops of Anadraulic Pump. Nothing much for energy but the mental focus and clarity was great. Legs also had a great pump.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cardio this morning and I dosed 4 scoops of Anadraulic Pump. Nothing much for energy but the mental focus and clarity was great. Legs also had a great pump.
how about a libido check-hitomi tanaka would be great, lol.:food:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
DAmn, dizzle, didnt know you were running this log! Do your thang boi!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a little behind in my posts. Yesterday I dosed 1 1/2 scoops ASGT and 5 scoops of AP. This I think is my sweet spot. I had good, focused energy without the jitters. I just kept pounding and sweating up a storm. It was chest and shoulders and I pushed some pretty solid weight. I am still going to fool around with some different dosing but I think this is where my best feeling is with the combo.

High Incline BB chest 225-5-5-5-4-3 rest 1:30 and went into a DC set of incline DB 95-8-5-4. DC stretch after
DB shoulder press 70-5-5-5-5-5 DC stretch after and followed these up with Lateral and rear shoulders and shrugs.
Felt great afterwards!

This morning I dosed 1 scoop ASGT before my fasted 1 hour road cycle. Had energy to spare.

Legs tomorrow!! I think I will do 2 scoops ASGT solo to see where that takes me

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I love the 2 scoops my self, but wait until you hit 3!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub-lime log ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday

I dosed 2 scoops of ASGT solo yesterday and liked how it felt but I think it needed some of the Geranium from the AP. I was stimmed but I did not have that edge that I like. I will stick with 2 scoops ASGT and play with an increasing dosing protocol of AP to see where the sweet spot(G spot ;~D) is!!

Hit Biceps,Forearms,Calves,Hams,Quads. Nothing too special but the energy was definitely there the entire workout. I also think the other aspects of ASGT are begining to show themselves. This is for you Met...my nipples seem to be a bit more sensitive and just get hard for no damn reason. I also feel more muscle fullness or just leaner than usual. Granted, my carb cycling and diet plays into the leaning effects but even with the lower carbs I feel full and tight.

Today

Dosed my 1 scoop ASGT and went out for my ride. The energy was welcomed because I did not get much sleep the night before and my legs were a bit sore. We were blessed with some cool weather this morning but the wind was brutal. It's about 6 hours later and I still have a good energy going. Have a great weekend guys!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
have a great weekend too my friend!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
haha I thought you'd like that AZ :D Had to throw the hotties in below just because though!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry that I keep getting behind in here.
Yesterdays Workout

I went with a 2/2 dosing of ASGT and AP. Energy was there but the edge wasn't yet. I think I wil go back to 1 1/2 ASGT and load up the AP to maybe 6 and see what shows itself. The workout was as follows:

Weighted ABs routine
Triceps: I did some overhead EZ bar extensions for a competition that is going on with a few guys on AM. First time doing these and the exercise doesn't feel smooth yet. Anyway, I ended at 110x13. These will get better with more practice. From there I did Dips: BW+90-5-5-5-5-5 and went right into a standing rope extension drop set 50x10,30x10,20x10 DC stretch after.

Back Width: Neutral Grip chins BW+35-5-5-5-5-5 then right into wide grip pulldowns of 100-15-15-15. 1 minute rest between these.

Back Thick: Seated one arm cable rows 80-5-5-5-5-5. Went to Dead lifts and did 305-5-5-5-5-5

Today: 1 scoop of ASGT and rode for an hour. This makes the time fly by for me.

I have some random acne popping up now and then. This for me is very rare and shows that my Test has bumped up. Once again, this is not your ordinary run of the mill pre workout formula. Can't wait to see what the whole jug brings!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ Im right there with ya mate, tried a few days a bit ago and couldnt hack the flavor, now I am in it with the natadrol for better or worse lol. Still not liking the flavor so much but it sure does work :D Nice job on the tris btw, beat me for sure!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Today: 1 scoop of ASGT and rode for an hour. This makes the time fly by for me.
I can agree with that statement. Yesterday I had 2 scoops ASGT and went in for my early morning workout. After my back workout I did 33min on the elliptical alternating speeds. Then I still had some left so I went to the treadmill. After a 1min warmup I did 4min @ 7mph, 1min cool down and then 2 min at 9mph. That is not normal for me.

Keep up the great work AZ! You still riding the bike like crazy?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ Im right there with ya mate, tried a few days a bit ago and couldnt hack the flavor, now I am in it with the natadrol for better or worse lol. Still not liking the flavor so much but it sure does work :D Nice job on the tris btw, beat me for sure!
The flavor has grown on me and it really goes down easy now. I have a feeling you will be passing me by with the triceps V.

I can relate to that guy's reaction!!:bigeyes:

I can agree with that statement. Yesterday I had 2 scoops ASGT and went in for my early morning workout. After my back workout I did 33min on the elliptical alternating speeds. Then I still had some left so I went to the treadmill. After a 1min warmup I did 4min @ 7mph, 1min cool down and then 2 min at 9mph. That is not normal for me.

Keep up the great work AZ! You still riding the bike like crazy?
Yeah I'm still hitting the road every morning on non-weight lifting days. It's right around 80 miles a week. Beats the hell out of being stuck on a machine indoors!!:fing02:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great lift my friend, and those dip numbers are just amazing!! with the BW you are over 300lbs!!! NOICE!!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Try doing one arm cable rows from the bottom pulley while in a squatted position. They are brutal

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great lift my friend, and those dip numbers are just amazing!! with the BW you are over 300lbs!!! NOICE!!!
Thanks AG...not in your realm yet but getting there!

I like seeing those dips, AZ. I don't recall seeing you do them before. Am I forgetful or are they newish?

Always dipping R...staple in my tricep rotation with close grips. I am a better pusher than extension guy.

Cable Rows with one hand rock too, btw.
Try doing one arm cable rows from the bottom pulley while in a squatted position. They are brutal
These I want to incorporate...need to work on my functional strength more.

On a side note...I am out of town right now at my son's college orientation. I will be back on Saturday to fill in the details of my workout. I dosed ASGT at 1 1/2 scoops and AP at 5 and all I can say is WOW!! AG, I do not know how you do 3 and 5 big man. I would be on the news if I ventured into that!:bigeyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Big_Spaz Supplement Logs 81
Whacked Anabolics 13