AZ's enrolled at Anadraulic State

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Nice log so far...highest I've gone Is 4 scoops asgt and 7 ap...looked like I was gonna kill someone.

2. You're a fackn psycho bro. I can only imagine how twisted you must have been.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    You're a fackn psycho bro. I can only imagine how twisted you must have been.
    I would be a crack head on that dosage.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. It was epic to say the least!

Now a days I'm chillin at 2 or 2.5 scoops asgt and 3-5 ap.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

5. Pretty sure my head would explode...or someone elses head would explode (my boss) if I took 4 scoops asgt o.O

Might try it tomorrow, hate that guy
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Happy fathers day.
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Can't believe I haven't seen this earlier! I'm in for the remainder.
    Glad you dropped in IC.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ah, college orientation; good times... my mom cried so much.
    It will be a tough day for me for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Nice log so far...highest I've gone Is 4 scoops asgt and 7 ap...looked like I was gonna kill someone.
    My brain would be mush after this...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Have 2 days worth of workouts to post here.

Saturday
    I dosed 2 scoops ASGT/4 scoops AP for today and the energy was great but the dialed in mental focus was definitely down from 5 scoops AP. I like the way you can actually tailor your effects..

Biceps: Standing EZ bar cable DC 92.5-8-4-3 DC stretch
    Forearms: Skipped these today because I have a flexor acting up and want to rest it some.
    Calves: Standing BB calf block 225-15-15-15 1 minute rest between
    Hams: SLDL 275-5-5-5-5-5 then 225-10 Love this exercise but it really wipes me out after.
    Quads: BB Squats 225-15-15-15 90 seconds between then did some leg extensions. On the days that I do SLDLs I go high rep for squats.

Monday
    Today I tried 1 1/2 scoops of ASGT/ 6 scoops of AP. The energy took a drop but the mental fury and connection was laser like. I scared my 6 yr old daughter after one set when I let out this angry scream. Next lift I think a 2/6 dosing will be utilized.

Triceps: CGBP 250-5-5-5-5-5 then went to an inclined overhead cable EZ bar extension for a DC 85-10-5-5. DC stretch
    Back Width: Underhand Pulldown 160-5-5-5-5-5 then just did a behind the neck set of 110-15.
    Back Thick: DB rows DC 95-12-6-5 then went to a seated V cable pull of 200-6-5 150-10 110-15. The heavy sets were 1 minute apart and the last 2 sets were drop sets right after the second heavy set. I was gased after this.

I have noticed more random acne on different areas. ASGT is doing it's stuff!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. man numbers are looking string my brother!!!
    Working on living

9. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    man numbers are looking string my brother!!!
    Thanks AG, I am hanging in there.

10. Three days of ASGT workouts to cover here. Cardio is still done fasted on my off days first thing in the morning around 6:30. I did this on Tuesday and this morning. I use 1 scoop of ASGT before I hit the road and this is still doing a great job of cranking me up for the rides. The constant use of ASGT has begun to show more effects. I still have the random acne but now the libido has slowly "perked" up! No complaints from me or my wife for that matter.

Wednesday's workout: Dosed ASGT 2 scoops and AP 4 scoops. This combo was perfect for this workout. Focus and energy was solid the entire time. I have legs on Friday and I think a 2/6 dosing scheme will be in order.

Chest: Medium Incline BB DC set 250-7-3-2 DC stretch
    Shoulders: Seated DB DC set 80-11-4-4 DC stretch
    Laterals: Triple drop set 30-18 20-15 15-21 I like keeping reps high for these smaller muscles. When I can get 20 on the first set the weight increases.
    Rear Delts: Prone DB double drop set 25-15 15-21
    Traps: BB shrugs DC set 275-10-8-10

Felt awesome after this workout.

11. Ur brave going that high on ap ON a leg day.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Ur brave going that high on ap ON a leg day.
    ???

13. 6 scoops on leg day!!! I can barely walk on 3!

14. We will just have to see I guess.

15. In conjunction with ASGT I've never gone above 3 scoops AP
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

16. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    In conjunction with ASGT I've never gone above 3 scoops AP
    How about solo?

17. Highest Ive done is 3,4; I do 2,3 normally, doing 2, 4 today.

This stuff makes me piss like a racehorse...you guys get the same effect?

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    How about solo?
    5 scoops AP by itself. I liked all that geranium!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

19. I just attribute the increased urination to the quantity of fluids I'm putting down from pre wo drinks,intra drinking,and post drinks. I am usually back to normal quickly.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    5 scoops AP by itself. I liked all that geranium!
    Agree, I respond well to it. Don't know what amount would have negative effects though.

21. Try 7...

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Try 7...
    Don't tempt a risk taker...

23. I'm going to do 4 asgt next chest day

24. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I'm going to do 4 asgt next chest day

25. Im in!! Looks like im gonna try more than 1.5 scoops for my next workout !!

26. Did 2/6 today and had a great workout but too tired right now. Will post tomorrow after morning ride.

27. Ok, back from my ride this morning. As usual it was fasted and with 1 scoop of ASGT for the kickstart. Temps are getting up there now. We ran it up to 110 yesterday but the early morns are still acceptable at around 88. Late summer is when everything has had time to build up storing the heat and then some humidity rolls in....brutal.

Friday Workout:

As I said, I went with a 2 ASGT/6 AP dosing protocol. I think 4-5 is the ceiling of returns for me here. I did not notice a difference with the increase. What I did get was some serious swamp ass later on. Does anyone know if excess arginine products can cause this? I might have to do some repainting in the house from it. So now that I have the limit on AP I think that I might dabble with increasing the ASGT dose... The workout was a drop set format. The 2 heavy sets separated by 1 minute and 2 drop sets immediately after the second heavy. The squats had a 90 second rest between the heavy sets.

ABs Endurance routine
    Biceps: Standing Olym BB 120-8-5 85-12 65-15 DC stretch
    Forearms: Nothing here again...resting the flexor
    Calves: Standing BB calf block 250-13-10 185-15 135-15 DC stretch
    Hams: Old school plate load lying curls 80-6-4 55-5 35-10 I have weak hamstrings when curling. My SLDLs are great but these just have no mental connection.
    Quads: BB squats 300-6-6 225-15 155-25 These are done as fast as the 2 of us can get the weights stripped. My son got me on the heavies(10-8 for him) but I came back on the drops(10-20 for him). We were both smoked after this. I definitely felt it this morning on my ride.

ASGT is rocking and I still have the random acne and libido increase. The jug seems like I haven't even put a dent in it as well. Works for me!!

28. Brief log tonight. I dosed ASGT solo today at 2 1/2 scoops. This had me fired up and the beta alanine was very present. I don't feel it much on the lower doses. I was very tired from some sleepless nights so ASGT was a necessary big time. Got thru the workout and I will be sleeping tonight for sure. That's it for now...cardio in the morn.

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Nice log so far...highest I've gone Is 4 scoops asgt and 7 ap...looked like I was gonna kill someone.
    i just wanted to pop in and thank you for the samples you sent me-thank you, very much!!!

I TRIED 2 SCOOPS THIS MORNING AND EVEN AFTER WORKING A 12 HOUR SHIFT I STILL MANAGED TO GET IN A DECENT WORKOUT. GOOD STUFF!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

30. I like the sound of that^^^
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM