AZ's enrolled at Anadraulic State

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. DAmn, dizzle, didnt know you were running this log! Do your thang boi!

2. Got a little behind in my posts. Yesterday I dosed 1 1/2 scoops ASGT and 5 scoops of AP. This I think is my sweet spot. I had good, focused energy without the jitters. I just kept pounding and sweating up a storm. It was chest and shoulders and I pushed some pretty solid weight. I am still going to fool around with some different dosing but I think this is where my best feeling is with the combo.

High Incline BB chest 225-5-5-5-4-3 rest 1:30 and went into a DC set of incline DB 95-8-5-4. DC stretch after
    DB shoulder press 70-5-5-5-5-5 DC stretch after and followed these up with Lateral and rear shoulders and shrugs.
    Felt great afterwards!

This morning I dosed 1 scoop ASGT before my fasted 1 hour road cycle. Had energy to spare.

Legs tomorrow!! I think I will do 2 scoops ASGT solo to see where that takes me
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. I love the 2 scoops my self, but wait until you hit 3!!!
    Working on living

4. Sub-lime log
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

5. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I love the 2 scoops my self, but wait until you hit 3!!!

ahhh yes. 3 scoops with 4 scoops AP!

6. subbed man!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

7. Yesterday

I dosed 2 scoops of ASGT solo yesterday and liked how it felt but I think it needed some of the Geranium from the AP. I was stimmed but I did not have that edge that I like. I will stick with 2 scoops ASGT and play with an increasing dosing protocol of AP to see where the sweet spot(G spot ;~D) is!!

Hit Biceps,Forearms,Calves,Hams,Qu ads. Nothing too special but the energy was definitely there the entire workout. I also think the other aspects of ASGT are begining to show themselves. This is for you Met...my nipples seem to be a bit more sensitive and just get hard for no damn reason. I also feel more muscle fullness or just leaner than usual. Granted, my carb cycling and diet plays into the leaning effects but even with the lower carbs I feel full and tight.

Today

Dosed my 1 scoop ASGT and went out for my ride. The energy was welcomed because I did not get much sleep the night before and my legs were a bit sore. We were blessed with some cool weather this morning but the wind was brutal. It's about 6 hours later and I still have a good energy going. Have a great weekend guys!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. have a great weekend too my friend!
    Working on living

9. haha I thought you'd like that AZ Had to throw the hotties in below just because though!

10. Brooke Burke has always been very pleasing to my eyes!!

Attachment 33735
    •   

11. Sorry that I keep getting behind in here.
    Yesterdays Workout

I went with a 2/2 dosing of ASGT and AP. Energy was there but the edge wasn't yet. I think I wil go back to 1 1/2 ASGT and load up the AP to maybe 6 and see what shows itself. The workout was as follows:

Weighted ABs routine
    Triceps: I did some overhead EZ bar extensions for a competition that is going on with a few guys on AM. First time doing these and the exercise doesn't feel smooth yet. Anyway, I ended at 110x13. These will get better with more practice. From there I did Dips: BW+90-5-5-5-5-5 and went right into a standing rope extension drop set 50x10,30x10,20x10 DC stretch after.

Back Width: Neutral Grip chins BW+35-5-5-5-5-5 then right into wide grip pulldowns of 100-15-15-15. 1 minute rest between these.

Back Thick: Seated one arm cable rows 80-5-5-5-5-5. Went to Dead lifts and did 305-5-5-5-5-5

Today: 1 scoop of ASGT and rode for an hour. This makes the time fly by for me.

I have some random acne popping up now and then. This for me is very rare and shows that my Test has bumped up. Once again, this is not your ordinary run of the mill pre workout formula. Can't wait to see what the whole jug brings!!

12. ^ Im right there with ya mate, tried a few days a bit ago and couldnt hack the flavor, now I am in it with the natadrol for better or worse lol. Still not liking the flavor so much but it sure does work Nice job on the tris btw, beat me for sure!

13. SFW and GFH

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Today: 1 scoop of ASGT and rode for an hour. This makes the time fly by for me.
    I can agree with that statement. Yesterday I had 2 scoops ASGT and went in for my early morning workout. After my back workout I did 33min on the elliptical alternating speeds. Then I still had some left so I went to the treadmill. After a 1min warmup I did 4min @ 7mph, 1min cool down and then 2 min at 9mph. That is not normal for me.

Keep up the great work AZ! You still riding the bike like crazy?

15. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    ^ Im right there with ya mate, tried a few days a bit ago and couldnt hack the flavor, now I am in it with the natadrol for better or worse lol. Still not liking the flavor so much but it sure does work Nice job on the tris btw, beat me for sure!
    The flavor has grown on me and it really goes down easy now. I have a feeling you will be passing me by with the triceps V.

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I can relate to that guy's reaction!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I can agree with that statement. Yesterday I had 2 scoops ASGT and went in for my early morning workout. After my back workout I did 33min on the elliptical alternating speeds. Then I still had some left so I went to the treadmill. After a 1min warmup I did 4min @ 7mph, 1min cool down and then 2 min at 9mph. That is not normal for me.

Keep up the great work AZ! You still riding the bike like crazy?
    Yeah I'm still hitting the road every morning on non-weight lifting days. It's right around 80 miles a week. Beats the hell out of being stuck on a machine indoors!!

16. great lift my friend, and those dip numbers are just amazing!! with the BW you are over 300lbs!!! NOICE!!!
    Working on living

17. I like seeing those dips, AZ. I don't recall seeing you do them before. Am I forgetful or are they newish?

Cable Rows with one hand rock too, btw.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

18. Try doing one arm cable rows from the bottom pulley while in a squatted position. They are brutal
    SFW and GFH

19. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    GEW!!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

20. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great lift my friend, and those dip numbers are just amazing!! with the BW you are over 300lbs!!! NOICE!!!
    Thanks AG...not in your realm yet but getting there!

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I like seeing those dips, AZ. I don't recall seeing you do them before. Am I forgetful or are they newish?

Always dipping R...staple in my tricep rotation with close grips. I am a better pusher than extension guy.

Cable Rows with one hand rock too, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Try doing one arm cable rows from the bottom pulley while in a squatted position. They are brutal
    These I want to incorporate...need to work on my functional strength more.

On a side note...I am out of town right now at my son's college orientation. I will be back on Saturday to fill in the details of my workout. I dosed ASGT at 1 1/2 scoops and AP at 5 and all I can say is WOW!! AG, I do not know how you do 3 and 5 big man. I would be on the news if I ventured into that!

21. sorry i have not kept, but it looks like you are doing very well. keep killing it, my friend.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

22. AZ!!! My log won't be the same without you! Join up!
    Beef Swellington teams up with Swollio Gonzalez to swole out with Formadrol
    SFW and GFH

23. Just some quick notes here guys. I was out of town the past 2 days with my son at his college orientation. Damn, I want to go back to school!! I forgot how much fun can be had in that environment. I felt like a dirty old man walking around campus.

I did manage to get in a quick workout before I left on Wednesday. I used 1 1/2 scoops of ASGT and 5 scoops of AP. The last time I did this it was too much but I guess I am developing a slight tolerance because this time it was awesome. The energy and aggression was perfect. I did notice that I was sweating up a storm as well...love this!! I have legs today and I might venture into a 2 scoop ASGT/ 4 scoop AP territory. I am going to cut the lawn before my workout so I might need the extra push. The diet these past days was absolute crap but will be cleaned up quickly. I did manage some treadmill on Thursday morning fasted but no LG products on the trip.

Here was my workout from Wednesday:
    I used a set up that would get me in and out quickly with maximum abuse. Basically, you do 2 heavy sets where you rest 1 minute between the first and second. The second heavy set goes right into 2 drop sets.

Rotator work
    Shoulders: Seated BB press 195-8-6 155-10 135-9 DC stretch after
    Chest: Medium Incline DB press 95-8-4 65-6 45-12 DC stretch after.
    Lateral DB raises: Triple drop set 30-16 20-13 15-20
    Prone Rear DB raises: Thumbs pointing at eachother, double drop set 25-13 15-20
    Traps: BB shrugs 275-8-5-4 1 minute rest between

That was short and sweet. Still loving the LG goods!!

24. try TEACHING at the college... man it sucks sometimes!!!! lol great lift brotha!!
    Working on living

25. I would be in jail for sure!!

26. Just have to be smart about it is all ...

27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I would be in jail for sure!!
    hahaha-i can imagine.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I was out of town the past 2 days with my son at his college orientation
    Happy fathers day.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

29. Can't believe I haven't seen this earlier! I'm in for the remainder.

30. Ah, college orientation; good times... my mom cried so much.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM