Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)

ALPHA-T2 Supplement Facts

ALPHA-T2: Targeted Fat Destroyer!

* TARGETED FAT DESTRUCTION
    * INCREASE METABOLISM
    * DECREASE FAT STORAGE
    * INCREASE FAT BURNING
    * NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS

Performance Enhancing Supplements is proud to announce the release of their first product, ALPHA-T2 (aT2).

With new fat burners coming to the supplement market just about every week, PES set out to develop a product that was better than the rest. We weren’t interested in making a product with 8 ingredients and unknown dosages with names you can’t even pronounce. We weren’t trying to bring something entirely novel to the market that has to prove itself. Instead we took three POWERFUL and well researched ingredients and combined them at the perfect doses. Synergy at its finest…

ALPHA-T2 is the only supplement you need to burn fat. Whether you are trying to lose 100lbs, 20lbs, or in the middle of a lean bulk, ALPHA-T2 belongs in your supplement regimen.

Let me explain…

Ever wonder how some people can eat and eat and eat and never gain a pound? You always hear the same ol’ “they just have a fast metabolism”, and you ask yourself why you were stuck with the slowest metabolism on earth!

Well quit worrying, there is a solution!

Metabolism is basically the rate at which food is digested, absorbed, and used in your body. It is the main determinant of your natural physique.

By increasing metabolism you can shift your body to break down fat for energy as its primary source as well as utilizing your protein and carbohydrates for building lean muscle.

Normally, carbohydrates and protein are broken down for energy before fat. By shifting your metabolism, more fat is broken down and less protein, which means MORE protein for building muscle!

How do we do all this? With an ingredient known as 3,3-T2 (3,3-diiodo-l-thryonine).

Strictly changing your diet and increasing your cardio can help you lose weight, but it also will cause you to lose muscle mass. You will still have your same slow metabolism; you will just be throwing your body into overdrive to try to drop the weight. But that weight consists of A LOT of muscle. BAD!

Thankfully with 3,3-T2 you can now increase your metabolism just by taking it as a supplement! This will allow you to lose more fat and lose less muscle when you combine it with diet and exercise.

3,3-T2 is a naturally occurring iodo-thryonine that will kick your thyroid gland into action! You may have heard of people with an underactive thyroid suffering from weight gain. Well the opposite is true as well.

People with an active thyroid often do not have trouble with weight gain. 3,3-T2 will optimize your thyroid activity to help you LOSE WEIGHT, and best off all, it doesn’t negatively affect your TSH the way other thyroid hormones will.

Beware of supplements containing 3,5 diiodo-l-thryonine; this hormone has been shown to significantly suppress your natural TSH function, which is BAD! (5) All the benefits you need are in 3,3-T2.

3,3-T2 stimulates the enzyme cytochrome c oxidase, an important enzyme in the Electron Transport Chain of cellular respiration. By doing this it will uncouple proteins.

What benefit is that?

Uncoupling these proteins does exactly what you’re looking to do when you’re trying to lose weight. It breaks down and burns fatty acids to be used as energy!
    Also, 3,3-T2 acts to counteract lipid accumulation, reducing cholesterol level, and increase lipid metabolism without cardiotoxic effects! (6)

The positive effects of 3,3-T2 are endless! Kick your metabolism into gear and increase your fat burning capabilities!

Well that’s one ingredient down…let’s keep the ball rolling…

Alpha-T2 has the ability to actually TARGET fat burning. That’s right! How do we do this? By using an ingredient called Rauwolscine HCl, which is an Alpha-2 receptor antagonist (Alpha-2-receptor blocker).

Why do we want to block this receptor in the body? Normally, when this evil receptor is active (which it’s going to be, unless you’re taking alpha-T2), it actually blocks your body’s natural ability to break down and burn fat! By not allowing your body to burn fat, you’re going to STORE more fat.

By blocking the alpha-2-receptor, your body is now INCREASING fat burning, and DECREASING fat storage.

Don’t worry; I didn’t forget to tell you how this TARGETS fat loss in the areas YOU are holding weight. Alpha-2 receptors are abundant in certain areas of the body; it is in those areas that the receptors are active, causing you to store fat and inhibiting fat burning.

These areas include the abdomen, the “love handles”, the chest (don’t worry ladies, not the breasts), lower back, buttocks, and neck. So by taking alpha-T2, you are TARGETING FAT LOSS in these areas!

This powerful Alpha-2 receptor inhibitor, Rauwolscine HCl, is chemically related to yohimbine, a very common fat loss ingredient, but it is FAR SUPERIOR to regular yohimbine.

Both Rauwolscine and yohimbine are very powerful Alpha-2 receptor antagonists, as well as beta adrenergic receptor agonists. Now here is the catch; yohimbine also activates Alpha-1 receptors, which can block the breakdown of fats! (1,2,3) POINTLESS! Yohimbine is a thing of the past!

Yohimbine also can vastly increase heart rate and anxiety, but Rauwolscine will not! In fact, Rauwolscine is a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can LOWER blood pressure and DECREASE heart rate. (4)

These two reasons alone are why some people are weary of taking fat burners. Increasing your blood pressure and heart rate can be dangerous. So the fact that Rauwolscine will not have these effects is VERY attractive. Users will also notice an increase in libido and a decrease an appetite!

Last, and certainly not least, let me introduce Methyl-Synephrine.
    You make have heard of synephrine being sold in other supplements with the idea that it is the best ephedrine replacement. This is a LIE.

Regular synephrine is CRAP. It is useless. You burn as much fat taking regular synephrine as you do reading this right now!

Methyl-synephrine on the other hand is AMAZING. I wouldn’t say it is a second hand replacement to ephedrine, I would say that it’s BETTER.

Ephedrine gives you jitters, anxiety, increased blood pressure, and increased heart rate. None of this is actually what you are looking for when burning fat; those are just the SIDE EFFECTS. With methyl-synephrine, you get NONE of these side effects.

So what’s the difference? Although they are structurally similar, ephedrine acts on the beta-2-adrenergic receptor, where-as methyl-synephrine works on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor. The beta-2 receptor is primarily used in cardiac control. Both the beta-2 and beta-3 receptors are used by the sympathetic nervous system to activate the breakdown of fat stores for energy and increasing your resting metabolism.

So get all the benefits of beta-adrenergic fat loss, without the side effects!

Now you have it. Three perfectly dosed, perfectly combined, extremely synergetic ingredients designed to make you

BURN FAT by INCREASING your metabolism, and TARGETING the areas you hold fat!

P.S. – We know that some people do have their favorite stimulating fat burner and are hard pressed to let go, so we are not telling you to do so. One of the great things about aT2 is that even though it is an iconic fat destroyer on its own, it is designed to be stackable with your favorite stimulant or cortisol blocker.

Facts from Nutraplanet.com
    I will work for supplements!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Stack

ALPHA-T2 By: Performance Enhancing Supplements ( Sponsored )
    Formadrol Extreme XL By: LG Sciences
    6-Bromo By: Performance Design
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

About a week ago

A week ago
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

first!!
    Working on living
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    first!!
    Oh $hit the Drill Sergeant! .

Welcome AG

FAT
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed!

Now you got 2 military guys watchin! Hope you ready to get smoked!

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Welcome FlawedGrunt
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

What better way to have a war on FAT than with the US Military.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Ooorah! Damn straight! I'm starting 6-Bromo, Alpha T2, Lean Xtreme, and Drive today. I've already run two botles of Alpha T2 and its been leaning me up hardcore! Be prepared for slimness!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I'mma go ahead and ask, since we're doing a fat burning log, what's the diet consist of?

Subbed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I'mma go ahead and ask, since we're doing a fat burning log, what's the diet consist of?

Subbed.
    I'm all organic for one. Eggs and Oat toast in the morning or a high fiber cereal. Salad with chicken breast for lunch. Lean meat with vegetables and sweet potatoes for supper. For snacks cashews or Peanut butter, oats, and whey bars.

Work outs are going to be P90X Plus; I will be doing the Lean+ workout.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Work out
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Well just went to the PO Box and every thing but the Alpha T2 was in.
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Here bro, now go get some!!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed bud. You might want to throw some more lower body work in your weekly workouts. I would almost suggest to do both your lifting days as whole body workouts.

Kleen has a GREAT full body workout that I am sure he would pass your way if you asked him nicely.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Subbed bud. You might want to throw some more lower body work in your weekly workouts. I would almost suggest to do both your lifting days as whole body workouts.

Kleen has a GREAT full body workout that I am sure he would pass your way if you asked him nicely.
    After looking at the P90X videos I think my lower body will get plenty of abuse. I will run it as is for the first week then if I have to I will add to it. I'm also been hitting the mountain bike hard.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I think I may use the P90X diet plan to keep my diet in check.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

In, and yeah the diet they use is key to the overall success to the program. Same as with the old Cybergenics stuff people would get ripped on it if they followed the diet and not if they didn't.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In, and yeah the diet they use is key to the overall success to the program. Same as with the old Cybergenics stuff people would get ripped on it if they followed the diet and not if they didn't.
    I'm going to try to stick to the diet. I will have to plan all my meal ahead because of work. I really like the set up on the diet.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Alpha -T2 is in Will be doing P90X tonight.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Ok thing didn't go as planned. My P90X wouldn't play for some reason. So is did Billy Blanks boot camp.

With the alpha t2. it made for a hell of a workout. I only took 1 tab since I didn't get to the mail until late so I just took one a half hour before my workout.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Ok thing didn't go as planned. My P90X wouldn't play for some reason. So is did Billy Blanks boot camp.

With the alpha t2. it made for a hell of a workout. I only took 1 tab since I didn't get to the mail until late so I just took one a half hour before my workout.
    I bet you still sweat something fierce w/ the Tai Bo. If not yet, give it time.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

interested to see how much you rip up with this Dragon. Reps for giving it hell!!
    Working on living
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Now this will be an interesting adventure. Looking forward to the progress.
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I took one cap before work and one cap a lunch. Wow I need to get a fan.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I know what u mean!!! U ought to try oep at 3 per day and 3 A T2.... Then it's a real sweat!!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Well I just got done with my billy blanks workout. I really worked up a sweat with the A-T2. can't wait to see what I'm down to by the end of the week.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Morning mate! I didn't see anything on the scales in week 1, but looked visibly leaner in the mirror, BUT weighed in today and numbers are starting to move! So just in case you don't see anything in numbers terms, keep the faith would be my view.

I did wonder with the extra sweating, whether or not the body was then trying to compensate by retaining extra water... But I'm not very knowledgeable in that area (or many others for that matter LOL)
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

No workout today will have to make up for it tomorrow. I went to a business seminar to try to learn how to make more money. But all it was is a hour long live commercial to get you to buy there course for 1500.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    No workout today will have to make up for it tomorrow. I went to a business seminar to try to learn how to make more money. But all it was is a hour long live commercial to get you to buy there course for 1500.
    Weak. I'd ask for my time back and if they couldn't do that (not gonna lie, I'd be impressed as hell if they could,) I'd ask them to pay for a day pass or sum10 at the local gym.
    WHITE WHALE!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

lol you got to love those!!!
    Working on living
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

The sad part is I know more than him.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I had a great workout. I jumped on the scale to see if I lost weight since my pant aren't staying up like they use to. Well I did loose some weight. But I'm not going to tell you how much you will have to wait until Sunday when I weight in. Oh and I noticed that I haven't logged my starting weight in here. I started this log at 204.2. Any one think I will be under 200 by the end of the week? I do
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, you could very well be under 200lbs if your diet is dialed in. With this stack it shouldn't be surprising.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

great job Dragon!!
    Working on living
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Nice mate! Hope it is well under 200!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Had another great workout. I broke down and had an ice cream today so I had to work extra hard. And I had a major sugar crash from it. Oh well. I got to dial in my diet a little more. But even with all of that the fat is coming off.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah just hop back on the train bro! My new mantra when I want to cheat will be "Fear the tutu!" If you don't understand check my log.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Ya I read that. Funny $hit. good luck. I'm going to be cutting carbs more and replace it with protein.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CT - The ALPHA-T2 male. (sponsored)
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 09:55 PM
  2. sponsored Alpha T2 log!
    By CTDeuce in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 01:32 PM
  3. Replies: 193