Log of My Second Cycle of OEP

Drumplayer936

Awards
Hey guys,
This is my second cycle of OEP, if you want to see how my first one went you can check out my other log. This one will be tracking my progress/thoughts on OEP. I am planning on taking it for the recomended 6 week period, but we'll see what happens. My first cycle gave me minimal results, but I thought I'd give the supplement another shot, as I feel that I did not give it a fair enough run the first time.

Drumplayer936

Awards
So it's been about 2 weeks. I've been taking 2 OEP right when I wake up in the morning. I've also been drinking 3 cups of Green Tea a day. I started out at about 202 pounds. And as of last night I was 192. That's amazing for me. I've never lost weight so quickly and I have to give a lot of the credit to the OEP, even though I am putting in a lot of effort on my part. I'll check in again some time this week with some updates. By the way, believe it or not, it seems as though the majority of the weight is fat, I've been drinking a good amount of water 1/2 - 1 gallon daily and everything in the gym has been going up. I don't think I've lost any muscle at all, I may have even gained some.