RecoverPro

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

RecoverPro

Delivers a 4:1:1 ratio of L-leucine,L-Isoleucine, and L-valine for faster recovery and lean muscle gains.Quicker recovery,nitrogen retention, and improving endurance is what it is known for.

Taste: It reminds me of the older school bcaa;s I used to take back in 2002 when I first got into bodybuilding and plain leucine flavor. The Lemon makes it taste a bit more pleasant.

Mix ability: Fine

Quality: Top of the line

I like to take it with a meal pre-workout and again post , and sometimes when i feel like I need some extra Bcaa's for increased recovery.

I am all about results and this ensures the Bcaa ingredients to get results __________
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

When I mix mine it bubbles up. Also does not mix well.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    When I mix mine it bubbles up. Also does not mix well.
    Thank you for your concern James. Anabolic Innovations is always listening to their customers.

Mixing is easy for myself I just mix it with my favorite kind of gatorade, depending on how many carbohydrates I want, slam it. and if there is any left I add a bit of water , drink it again, and this works for myself.

The main thing I like is the fact I am getting a high quality product and the ingredients in RecoverPro are top quality.

like say i get up in the middle of the night, instant Bcaa's. or before training, intra , or during, or say your meal only contains 40 grams protein you can boost bcaa's with a scoop of RecoverPro.

*Flavor tip-The purple poweraid with the slight lemon flavor taste good mixed together.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

its an awesome product..i've been having it intra workout for over a year now and really feel its helped me. its doesnt mic completely all at once..but once its sat in liquid form for like 10-12 minutes..if you give it a couple of shakes..it dissolves completely. can anyone tell me how long it can be kept in a shaker for??how many hours?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    its an awesome product..i've been having it intra workout for over a year now and really feel its helped me. its doesnt mic completely all at once..but once its sat in liquid form for like 10-12 minutes..if you give it a couple of shakes..it dissolves completely. can anyone tell me how long it can be kept in a shaker for??how many hours?
    In a shaker alone or with liquid?

Today took two scoops. I eat a lot of whole food so I use it whenever I need it, and plan on using it on training days. Pre,intra, and post
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

in a shaker with liquid ...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I just make 25 grams worth and spread it threw out the day.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    in a shaker with liquid ...
    All day is fine. Drinking it cold makes a big difference. If a refrigerator is not accessible, or takes too much time running back and forth ,maybe add ice cubes, and let them melt for a nice cold refreshing RecoverPro drink.

and keep adding ice cubes when you want it cool or cold.
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    All day is fine. Drinking it cold makes a big difference. If a refrigerator is not accessible, or takes too much time running back and forth ,maybe add ice cubes, and let them melt for a nice cold refreshing RecoverPro drink.

and keep adding ice cubes when you want it cool or cold.
    Cold does make it alot better. Not sure how I missed this log.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Cold water and a little sodium bicarbonate really, really help.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    May have to try some baking soda mix with RecoverPro.

Either powerade,or gatorade work well.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Might have to try that one out.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Might have to try that one out.
    Plus, you get some extra pH-buffering.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

May have to try some baking soda mix with RecoverPro.

Either powerade,or gatorade work well.
    Why not performance with it. That is what I do. Why gatorade and powerade John? Wouldn't you agree performance would be a better choice than those two?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why not performance with it. That is what I do. Why gatorade and powerade John? Wouldn't you agree performance would be a better choice than those two?
    Gatorade and Powerade work fine for me at the moment. maybe in the future, maybe with my next order I may try mixing performance with it. Thanks for the idea.

I went out of town today shopping for nice clothes, and recoverpro kept me in an anabolic state. Good stuff
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Performance is all natural unlike gsterade and poweraid
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

John, since your enjoying this so much i think i know what's going on my next order.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Gatorade and Powerade work fine for me at the moment. maybe in the future, maybe with my next order I may try mixing performance with it. Thanks for the idea.

I went out of town today shopping for nice clothes, and recoverpro kept me in an anabolic state. Good stuff
    Pick up any nice clothing? Glad the RecoverPro is helping.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    John, since your enjoying this so much i think i know what's going on my next order.
    Yup. Lets get the word out on RecoverPro, Jason. I do not see as many people taking it as I would like to see and it is a great product to keep a person in an anabolic state.

Be careful though, Them calories can add up fast say you have three scoops mixed in a big bottle with powered flavored mix of your favorite flavor (with ice cubes which make it really good) That is 75 grams protein

not that that is bad in the "off-season" but getting lean I even watch my protein intake and usually do not go above 300 grams

(off-season I go 350 grams and not uncommon on some days to go up to 400 grams)

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Pick up any nice clothing? Glad the RecoverPro is helping.
    Luckily I found a nice shirt that fits, a white chaps Ralph Lauren polo shirt from an outlet store called Ross. Thank you, Don.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yup. Lets get the word out on RecoverPro, Jason. I do not see as many people taking it as I would like to see and it is a great product to keep a person in an anabolic state.

Be careful though, Them calories can add up fast say you have three scoops mixed in a big bottle with powered flavored mix of your favorite flavor (with ice cubes which make it really good) That is 75 grams protein

not that that is bad in the "off-season" but getting lean I even watch my protein intake and usually do not go above 300 grams

(off-season I go 350 grams and not uncommon on some days to go up to 400 grams)

Luckily I found a nice shirt that fits, a white chaps Ralph Lauren polo shirt from an outlet store called Ross. Thank you, Don.
    Very nice John.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recoverpro now 39.99?
    By acorcoran27 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:14 AM
  2. RecoverPRO 2.2 LBS - $29.99
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 09:20 PM