GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG


    Huge thanks to AI, Pembroke, and BigT for making this happen!!
    digital hi-5s and hugs for all


    Heres little info about Glycobol to catch those who are clueless up to speed...
    c n p'd from Nutra

    Anabolic Innovations Presents: Glycobol

    Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by itís ability to mimic and boost insulin. On itís own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol could be combined with any of the commercially available androgens to optimize and exaggerate gains by itís essential synergistic contribution.


    * Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.
    * Encourages fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
    * Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.
    * Provides lasting ďpumpĒ, hardness and vascularity.
    * Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.
    * Increases muscle protein synthesis and inhibits breakdown.
    * Controls blood sugar and maximizes nutrient utilization.
    * Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
    * Strong anti-oxidant protects liver, lipid and cardio health.

    Insulin also interacts synergistically with GH, IGF and thyroid hormones to compound growth effects, even when these endocrine co-factors are only present at average physiological levels. Therefore, Glycobol can be used to achieve impressive natural muscle gains and body recomposition as an effective stand-alone agent too.

    You asked for something Innovative, now youíve got it!

    Glycobol Blend:

    Sodium R-Lipoate (Na-r-ALA)
    ALA is naturally produced in the body as a mitochondrial enzyme cofactor. It is important to aerobic metabolism. ALA has been shown to increase cellular uptake of glucose to cell membranes by recruiting the glucose transporter GLUT4. ALA improves skeletal muscle glucose transport, resulting in desirable blood glucose disposal and increased muscle glycogen concentrations. (1) Studies also indicate that in muscle, ALA is a potent anti-oxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance. (2) The ALA used in this formula is chemically stabilized and of the highest quality. Itís the most active isomer and the highest potency salt commercially available. ALA is an invaluable addition that offers a multitude of benefits plus countless extras for any serious athlete.

    Bottom Line: Best way to describe this effect is that it almost adds a filter to the muscle fibers; Taking in what it needs to prepare for growth.

    Trigonella Seed isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
    Fenugreek has been successfully applied for thousands of years to improve health. It corrects blood sugar problems and improves cholesterol scores. Modern research also shows that it improves endurance and lowers blood lactate concentrations dramatically. Treatment with fenugreek seed can also significantly decreases fat accumulation. These results suggest that this improvement in endurance and reduction in body fat is caused by an increase in the utilization of fatty acids as an energy source. (3) Fenugreek supplements high in 4-HIL have also been demonstrated to increase post-exercise glycogen resynthesis in athletes, which promotes rapid recovery and helps prevent training fatigue. (4) The visible results of this glycogenic effect are big, pumped muscles that look extremely full and vascular.

    Bottom Line: Helps you use fatty acids as an energy source, rather than store them as Fat!

    Phellodendron extract (standardized to 90% berberine)
    Phellodendron is one of the highly valued traditional Chinese herbs, used medicinally to treat a variety of health conditions. It is reported that some subjects show improved strength, lower blood pressure, and lower blood sugar in response to Phellodendron isolates. Laboratory studies suggest that one of these alkaloidal isolates called berberine may accomplish these benefits by enhancing insulin production. (5) There are also many studies that suggest berberine can reduce total serum cholesterol, dangerous LDL-cholesterol, and unhealthy triglycerides, which would obviously contribute greatly to increased athletic performance and good over-all health. (6) Improved health and increased physical performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains in the gym.

    Bottom Line: Increased performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains.

    Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids)
    Cinnamon is a common spice used all over the world, but itís not commonly known that the spice has significant therapeutic value. Cinnamon contains the element chromium, which is needed for proper glucose metabolism, and also compounds called flavonoids. Flavinoids are potent anti-oxidants which are known to provide protection against cancer and heart disease. The specific flavonoids found in cinnamon bark are shown to stimulate glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis similar to insulin. These flavonoids may activate receptors by direct insulin mimicking action, or indirect insulin potentiation, or both. (7) Studies also show that cinnamon improves lipid profiles for some subjects. (8) If you train consistently and have a healthy diet, your big muscular improvements from this powerful little cinnamon extract might surprise you.

    Bottom Line: Insulin is very anabolic, so the insulin boosting action of cinnamon extract will be bigger, stronger muscles.

    Bis(Maltolato)Oxovanadium (BMOV)
    BMOV is an organic form of the mineral vanadium. Although elemental vanadium and inorganic salts of vanadium show significant biological potential, it has a poor therapeutic index due to low gastrointestinal absorbance. BMOV is recognized as safer, more absorbable, and able to deliver a therapeutic effect up to 50% greater than the inorganic forms. (9) Vanadium is one of the rare microelements that can promote a profound boost in endurance and strongly support anabolism. BMOV can give muscles a hardness like you have never experience before. The form of vanadium used in this formula is one of the very best you can find, if not the best.

    *Bottom Line: Makes your Muscle harder than ever, increases vascularity!

    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  2. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok heres the dirt on myself...

    5'11''
    ~195lbs
    bf idk? getting lower, will be ripped up like rambo soon

    Diet is basically this
    50g whey shake - .5C oats .25C raisins
    8oz meat 1C brown rice 10g of fat
    8oz meat 1C brown rice 10g of fat

    lift----- post lift 20g bcaa creatine

    30mins after whey or if I got time a meal - 8oz meat 10g fat

    if i didnt eat my meal, I eat it now

    pre bed

    2 scoops casein maybe some PB idk depends if im lazy or not.

    Training is a hybrid 5/3/1 and westside

    goes like this...

    OHP DAY
    Banded BP
    5 x 3

    OHP 5/3/1 - w/e week it is depends on wt and reps

    Dips 5 x 15
    pullups 5 x 10
    pinwheel/ hammer curls 3 x 15
    hanging leg raise

    ------------------

    DL DAY

    DL 5/3/1 - w/e week it is depends on wt and reps

    Banded Squat 8 x 2

    Good morning 5 x 5

    DB SLDL 5 x 10-20


    --------------------

    BP DAY

    BP 5/3/1 - w/e week it is depends on wt and reps

    CGBP 5 x 3

    PENDALAY ROWS 5 x 5

    DB ROW 5 x 10-20

    -----------------------

    SQUAT DAY

    SQUAT 5/3/1 - w/e week it is depends on wt and reps

    Banded DL 8 x 3

    Hack squats 5 x 10

    abb/adductors 5 x 20

    preacher curls 5 x 5
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ill post a pic in a second here of what I look like, I am currently dieting.

    Question for Pem / any Ai rep / anyone whove used this product.

    where should I dose it? I was thinking at meal 2 and meal 3? Im not sure tho
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Heres me this morning



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,784
    Rep Power
    1317353
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Following along.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Ill post a pic in a second here of what I look like, I am currently dieting.

    Question for Pem / any Ai rep / anyone whove used this product.

    where should I dose it? I was thinking at meal 2 and meal 3? Im not sure tho
    That would be fine. Just be sure your taking it with 50g of carbs. I highly suggest starting with 1 cap with those 2 meals for a couple of days so you check if you tolerate it well. After a couple of days if all is well go to 2 caps with those 2 meals. BTW subbed.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Following along.
    Sounds good!! Thanks for joining!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That would be fine. Just be sure your taking it with 50g of carbs. I highly suggest starting with 1 cap with those 2 meals for a couple of days so you check if you tolerate it well. After a couple of days if all is well go to 2 caps with those 2 meals. BTW subbed.
    Ok will do, today is off day so Im not gonna waste the product. Ill start tomorrow the 1 cap thing and report back in
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  8. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Glycobol is great stuff, not only the muscle gains, the many, many health benefits as well.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Sounds good!! Thanks for joining!!

    Ok will do, today is off day so Im not gonna waste the product. Ill start tomorrow the 1 cap thing and report back in
    Sounds good bro. Give it hell.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Glycobol is great stuff, not only the muscle gains, the many, many health benefits as well.
    increased stamina/endurance/energy/muscle fullness and pump.


    geek, i took 2 caps waited 15-20 minutes took in some carbs waited 10-15 minutes and headed for the gym or park to jog with the dog. this must be a good way to dose[at least for me]because i noticed effects right away.

    good luck!!!
  11. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Glycobol is great stuff, not only the muscle gains, the many, many health benefits as well.
    It looks very interesting, this is my first go around w/ an slin type product.
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sounds good bro. Give it hell.
    10-4!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    increased stamina/endurance/energy/muscle fullness and pump.


    geek, i took 2 caps waited 15-20 minutes took in some carbs waited 10-15 minutes and headed for the gym or park to jog with the dog. this must be a good way to dose[at least for me]because i noticed effects right away.

    good luck!!!
    Kk thanks for your protocol T.

    doing 1 the cap thing today, took 1 already and liek 50-60g of carbs. 2nd dose than gonna hit them gym in like 2-3 hours.

    Ill report back after gym!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  12. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    June 4


    Ok first day of Glycobol and another question -do I take it constantly or only on days I lift??


    This is a deload workout as well

    BP
    190 5 x 5

    CGBP
    200 x 3
    200 x 3
    200 x 2
    200 x 2
    200 x 1 - sliding all over teh bench on every rep every set. I think im doing floor presses or decline next week. Ive had it with this

    Raged, yes

    Pendalay Row
    215 x 5 x 5

    DB Row
    80 x 5 x 10

    Glycobol - ok not sure what to expect with this but couple things Ive noted. I took with some oatmeal and raisins before lifting, tongue went kinda "numb" 1/2 way thru my oats.

    after my benching I was really pumped, as if I was doing a 5 x 15 or something similar. Maybe it was something in the water, idk. just reporting what I felt.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  13. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Ok first day of Glycobol and another question -do I take it constantly or only on days I lift??


    This is a deload workout as well

    BP
    190 5 x 5

    CGBP
    200 x 3
    200 x 3
    200 x 2
    200 x 2
    200 x 1 - sliding all over teh bench on every rep every set. I think im doing floor presses or decline next week. Ive had it with this

    Raged, yes

    Pendalay Row
    215 x 5 x 5

    DB Row
    80 x 5 x 10

    Glycobol - ok not sure what to expect with this but couple things Ive noted. I took with some oatmeal and raisins before lifting, tongue went kinda "numb" 1/2 way thru my oats.

    after my benching I was really pumped, as if I was doing a 5 x 15 or something similar. Maybe it was something in the water, idk. just reporting what I felt.
    Nice workout. As to your question either or. If in doubt go by directions is a motto I go by for the most part.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. Senior Member
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Power
    3457
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    15.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice workout! I enjoyed taking my Glycobol right after my workout with a high dose of carbs and protein. It seems to swell me up like no other when used during that anabolic window.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  15. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice workout! I enjoyed taking my Glycobol right after my workout with a high dose of carbs and protein. It seems to swell me up like no other when used during that anabolic window.
    nice
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  16. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Nice workout. As to your question either or. If in doubt go by directions is a motto I go by for the most part.
    thanks bud! yeah I think im gonna do something different, cgbp im sliding around like the bench is ice. hard to press when you cant dig in
    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice workout! I enjoyed taking my Glycobol right after my workout with a high dose of carbs and protein. It seems to swell me up like no other when used during that anabolic window.
    Thanks and Im gonna try that tomorrow, Im usually a 5-7pm lifter but on weekends I lift earlier.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    thanks bud! yeah I think im gonna do something different, cgbp im sliding around like the bench is ice. hard to press when you cant dig in

    Thanks and Im gonna try that tomorrow, Im usually a 5-7pm lifter but on weekends I lift earlier.
    Great advice from both John and Jason.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    June 5


    SQUAT
    195 x 5 x 5 - hams to calves

    Banded DL 135 + monsters
    3 x 3
    155 + monstesrs
    5 x 3
    ^^^^
    both sets quad looped

    Leg Press - different gym the seated kind? new to me

    180 x 10
    228 x 10
    252 x 10
    252 x 10
    288 x 10 - machine maxes at 312, coulda did that after I tried 288. Oh well

    Ab/Adductor
    108 x 5 x 20

    Preacher Curls
    90 x 4 x 5
    100 x 5

    Glyc - Ok got mega pumpzorz after Leg press, legs looked big and felt big. I had lotta energy today, like bouncing off the walls kid with ADHD energy. had some nice veins in shoulders / neck / legs.

    off day till tuesday, gonna do some cardio tomorrow as well.

    as far as the dosing, Im gonna do 1 cap for a full week than try 2 caps 2x a day.

    end of "deload" week as well wooo!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    SQUAT
    195 x 5 x 5 - hams to calves

    Banded DL 135 + monsters
    3 x 3
    155 + monstesrs
    5 x 3
    ^^^^
    both sets quad looped

    Leg Press - different gym the seated kind? new to me

    180 x 10
    228 x 10
    252 x 10
    252 x 10
    288 x 10 - machine maxes at 312, coulda did that after I tried 288. Oh well

    Ab/Adductor
    108 x 5 x 20

    Preacher Curls
    90 x 4 x 5
    100 x 5

    Glyc - Ok got mega pumpzorz after Leg press, legs looked big and felt big. I had lotta energy today, like bouncing off the walls kid with ADHD energy. had some nice veins in shoulders / neck / legs.

    off day till tuesday, gonna do some cardio tomorrow as well.

    as far as the dosing, Im gonna do 1 cap for a full week than try 2 caps 2x a day.

    end of "deload" week as well wooo!!
    adhd energy-i like it, lol.
  20. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    adhd energy-i like it, lol.
    me too lol!! I approve
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  21. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    oh, weighted in at 202 lbs today as well, forgot to mention that
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  22. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1503
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    79.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hell to the mutha truckin ya mang!! Muhaha you know i couldn't miss out on this!!! THanks for the hook up big man!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOMM!!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  23. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Great advice from both John and Jason.
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    SQUAT
    195 x 5 x 5 - hams to calves

    Banded DL 135 + monsters
    3 x 3
    155 + monstesrs
    5 x 3
    ^^^^
    both sets quad looped

    Leg Press - different gym the seated kind? new to me

    180 x 10
    228 x 10
    252 x 10
    252 x 10
    288 x 10 - machine maxes at 312, coulda did that after I tried 288. Oh well

    Ab/Adductor
    108 x 5 x 20

    Preacher Curls
    90 x 4 x 5
    100 x 5

    Glyc - Ok got mega pumpzorz after Leg press, legs looked big and felt big. I had lotta energy today, like bouncing off the walls kid with ADHD energy. had some nice veins in shoulders / neck / legs.

    off day till tuesday, gonna do some cardio tomorrow as well.

    as far as the dosing, Im gonna do 1 cap for a full week than try 2 caps 2x a day.

    end of "deload" week as well wooo!!
    Nice workout. The Na-R-Ala is 10-30 x's more powerful than R-ala. so it is powerful stuff. one capsule is working well in my opinion and two is the highest I go currently. I have gone higher at 4 per day.

    Lipoic acid is something I have researched a lot since 2004 and feel strongly it is very beneficial to the average person and especially the athlete.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  24. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Hell to the mutha truckin ya mang!! Muhaha you know i couldn't miss out on this!!! THanks for the hook up big man!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOMM!!!!

    Np man, we like 2 peas in a pod ya know?

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Thank you.



    Nice workout. The Na-R-Ala is 10-30 x's more powerful than R-ala. so it is powerful stuff. one capsule is working well in my opinion and two is the highest I go currently. I have gone higher at 4 per day.

    Lipoic acid is something I have researched a lot since 2004 and feel strongly it is very beneficial to the average person and especially the athlete.
    Thanks man.

    Im gonna try 1 cap for a week then next week do 2 caps and than dose accordingly from there
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Nice looking log so far bro great job.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  26. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nice looking log so far bro great job.
    thanks brah!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nice looking log so far bro great job.
    x2!
  28. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post

    Np man, we like 2 peas in a pod ya know?


    Thanks man.

    Im gonna try 1 cap for a week then next week do 2 caps and than dose accordingly from there
    That works. I love Glycobol
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  29. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    x2!

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    That works. I love Glycobol


    we got OHP day comming up in llike 6-7 hours excited to see what I can do!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  30. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    June 8


    Banded Bp + double looped minis
    135 x 2
    155 x 4
    160 x 2

    OHP
    110 x 5
    125 x 5
    140 x 5 - pushed backwards a little to much, had 1 or 2 more in me but got scared

    Dips
    bw+ 20 x 15
    bw+ 20 x 13
    bw+ 20 x 15
    bw+ 20 x 9
    bw x 10

    Pullups
    bw+ 20 x 10
    bw+ 20 x 7
    bw x 8
    bw x 6
    bw x 8

    Pinwheel curls
    40 x 3 x 12

    Hanging leg raise
    3 x 10

    Glyc - ok Ive noticed when Im eating after taking glyc, its kinda hard to finish a meal that I normally have no problem with. my 3rd meal of the day I only ate like 90% of it? last time I didnt finish a meal was when I was like 6...

    anyone know whats up with that? not a big deal but I love my food.

    but onto the positive side....

    I had a really vascular neck today? wtf lol? veins all over, kinda cool. good vascualirty in arms / shoulders/ even my traps? cool stuff!! never had a trap vein before.

    Shoulder got reallly really pumped, like on the last set of banded BP. I had to slow it down a bit. Good product so far, defeinately enjoying it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,337
    Rep Power
    10752193
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    i had a big appetite on glycobol-but what else is new, lol.
  32. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post

    Glyc - ok Ive noticed when Im eating after taking glyc, its kinda hard to finish a meal that I normally have no problem with. my 3rd meal of the day I only ate like 90% of it? last time I didnt finish a meal was when I was like 6...

    anyone know whats up with that? not a big deal but I love my food.

    but onto the positive side....

    I had a really vascular neck today? wtf lol? veins all over, kinda cool. good vascualirty in arms / shoulders/ even my traps? cool stuff!! never had a trap vein before.

    Shoulder got reallly really pumped, like on the last set of banded BP. I had to slow it down a bit. Good product so far, defeinately enjoying it
    I'm not sure about your appetite being suppressed. I don't recall seeing that being mentioned often. If anything, it usually seems to be the opposite for me. Like BigT said though, everything seems to make me hungrier too
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  33. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had a big appetite on glycobol-but what else is new, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm not sure about your appetite being suppressed. I don't recall seeing that being mentioned often. If anything, it usually seems to be the opposite for me. Like BigT said though, everything seems to make me hungrier too
    damn lol. Maybe Ill just quit whining and eat up haha!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  34. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    june 9


    DL
    135 x 2 x 8
    225 x 5


    260 x 5
    300 x 5 - belt on
    340 x 7

    Banded Squat - double looped minis + 185
    8 x 2

    Goodmornings
    185 x 5
    185 x 5
    185 x 5
    135 x 5
    135 x 5

    DB SLDL
    85 x 5 x 10

    glyc - got some quad / hamstring / leg pumpzorz! had some good energy for my lift, got kinda gassed 1/2 way thru DE squats. w/e, my endurance always sucks so idc. So my neck is the most vascular part of my body... kinda funny and cool. had some freak veins going on near my wrists. this stuff makes me kinda vascular
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  35. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Late subb..

    Yah the pumps you are experiencing are probably due to cell saturation of uploaded nutrients, I notice this even when I don't work out.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Banded Bp + double looped minis
    135 x 2
    155 x 4
    160 x 2

    OHP
    110 x 5
    125 x 5
    140 x 5 - pushed backwards a little to much, had 1 or 2 more in me but got scared

    Dips
    bw+ 20 x 15
    bw+ 20 x 13
    bw+ 20 x 15
    bw+ 20 x 9
    bw x 10

    Pullups
    bw+ 20 x 10
    bw+ 20 x 7
    bw x 8
    bw x 6
    bw x 8

    Pinwheel curls
    40 x 3 x 12

    Hanging leg raise
    3 x 10

    Glyc - ok Ive noticed when Im eating after taking glyc, its kinda hard to finish a meal that I normally have no problem with. my 3rd meal of the day I only ate like 90% of it? last time I didnt finish a meal was when I was like 6...

    anyone know whats up with that? not a big deal but I love my food.

    but onto the positive side....

    I had a really vascular neck today? wtf lol? veins all over, kinda cool. good vascualirty in arms / shoulders/ even my traps? cool stuff!! never had a trap vein before.

    Shoulder got reallly really pumped, like on the last set of banded BP. I had to slow it down a bit. Good product so far, defeinately enjoying it
    Sorry I have been computerless for the last couple of days. When are you dosing the Glycobol? how many minutes before the meals?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  37. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sorry I have been computerless for the last couple of days. When are you dosing the Glycobol? how many minutes before the meals?
    its cool

    my right bi was bothering me a little so I took an extra day off, didnt miss anything

    um about 20mins or so, if I do a post workout carb meal its 30mins
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  38. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    June 12


    BP
    45 x 10
    135 x 2 x 10


    150 x 5
    175 x 5
    195 x 9 -sliding all over like a mofo oh well

    Dec CGBP
    205 x 3
    225 x 3
    230 x 3
    235 x 2 - had 3, no spotter tho so I bailed
    230 x 1 - hit the j hooks, lost confidence so I took a break
    230 x 3

    Pendalay Rows
    220 x 5 x 5

    DB Row
    80 x 5 x 13

    Glyc - the pump effect from glyc happens quickly, lasts a while, and is pretty intense! I was pumped after my 1st "working" set of BP until the end. I am writing and now pumped as well cuz I took my 2nd / last dosing before leaving the gym and ate. Lifted in a sweatshirt so no comment on vasculairty or anything.

    no eating problem today, devoured my food and licked the plate clean
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  39. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1503
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    79.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! KILL'M
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  40. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    And the pumps keep on coming....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 12:37 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:11 PM
  3. AM Geek Squad
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 12:07 PM
  4. Being the big geek I am..
    By bigpetefox in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 06:06 PM
  5. Geek Mythology
    By Sheesh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in