AE is emptying the cabinet

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it has been a while since I have run a log, so I decided it was time to throw caution to the wind and get rolling again. I wanted to refocus my training a bit due to some odd work issues.

I have been looking at administrative jobs and am in the interview process now, however I received another offer not in admin but to go back to coaching. Have to figure out which way to go.

So here is my thought:
I am taking out everything that is either already in my cabinet or being delivered on Thursday from NP. Here is what I will be using

PES Alpha T2
DS Lean Extreme
PP Phytotest
6-Bromo
AI HGH Pro
CL Orange Triad
NP Omega 3
Nutra Pro
Eviscerate

Here is what my routine looks like
Sunday Chest/Tris
Monday: Back Width
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: Shoulders/Bis
Thursday: Chest/Tris
Friday: Back Thickness
Saturday: Legs

Currently walking around at 201, would like to be a real solid/cut 195 before taking the family to Mexico the last week of July.

This log will begin on Friday. Cannot wait to get this rolling. Anyone want to come along for the ride is more than welcome.

Time to kick a little

Attachments

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no time like the present Steve. Thats the way I am looking at this. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a quick aside, the 5 weekdays I am up at 4:10 for cardio. Typically 45 minutes on the treadmill at the highest incline, which on my treadmill is 12%. During the weekends I do the same fasted cardio, however it is whenever I wake up

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the way this thread is starting off. Everything is here and I will be rolling this out tomorrow. Figured I would keep this going

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn it....it was a hot halle berry pic, no I must redeem myself

Nadia Bjorlin...a personal fav

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decided to give eviscerate a shot last night after a shower, DAMNT IT that was a burner. I just finished cardio a moment ago and I gotta say I am still burning and my skin is slightly red.

Dosed as protocol
Upon waking:
2 alpha t2
1 lx

post cardio with shake:
1 6bromo
2 phyto test

It is underway :woohoo:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I once tried sleeping after a workout in which eviscerate was applied...coupled with GHenerate I dreamed I was being burned alive. It's some strong sh*t.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah prior to bed was interesting. Didnt use it this am, as I was all suited up for an interview. However, it will be dosed according to instructions starting tomorrow.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
T-2 + Eviscerate is going to work very well.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also LX. looking forward to seeing the final results

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Interesting stack and the pic's are awesome, subb'd.Look'n forward to the end results.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a nice workout, was still recovering from an odd bout of fifths which killed my joints

Wide grip chins (4 sets) bw 8-10 reps
Deads (6 sets) 405lbs 5 reps
BB Rows (5 sets) 185lbs 10-12
Underhand chins (4 sets) bw 7-9 reps

Flet good, but was sweating like crazy. Will dose the eviscerate again tonight with my HGH Pro. I love HGHpro btw, crazy vivid dreams. Really anxious to see how my strength improves with Phyto and 6bromo. Will be kicking 6bormo to 100 starting tomorrow

Also, to keep everyone interested

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbed for this I've considered using my warchest of supps but it would be a tad bit overkill. Good luck on the 6 bromo i've been waiting to use mine haven't found right time yet.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks prep. Today will start at 100

Just finished some cardio, the eviscerate that I used last night started to burn the more I sweat. WOW

Hitting legs later

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
solid leg day, a tad rushed

Zercher squats (8 sets) 315lbs 5 reps
Back Squats (6 sets) 225lbs 8-10reps
Standing calf raises (8 sets) 275lbs 12-15 reps

Overall, felt pretty good. Nothing to noteas of yet in terms of any strength gains resulting from the Phyto/6bromo combo. Weight this am was barely 200lbs :woohoo:

and of course

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did a typical am cardio session. Hit 50 minutes, sweating like a damn freak and that sweat from the t2 coupled with the eviscerate from last night:damnit: burning.

Thinking of throwing in a few other small things into this, but I will wait to see how it goes. Once I finish emptying out my supp closet it will go back to the basics for a bit

Multi
Krill
Whey
BCAA

So this will be a last hoorah for a little while, which is why I am thinking of adding TCF-1 from PP to the run. Hmmmmmm

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far. I've heard nothing but good things from TCF.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figure might as well go all out :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting workout that was interrupted by a black out. So there was an hour of nothing inbetween exercises

Incline BP (8 sets) 295lbs 2 reps, 275lbs 5 reps
Flat BP (7 sets) 315lbs 1 rep
Floor Press (6 set) 275lbs 2 reps

CG BP (6 sets) 275lbs 3 reps :woohoo:

Feel very good and noticing that I am slightly leaner and more vascular. Will be interested to see what TCF-1 will add to the mix, specifically with phyto-test and 6-bromo

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel very good and noticing that I am slightly leaner and more vascular. Will be interested to see what TCF-1 will add to the mix, specifically with phyto-test and 6-bromo
Yea I am curious of the TCF-1 mixed with Phyto and 6-bromo. Should be pretty fun.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Damn, I can't take my eyes off this thread! I wasn't even going to post but all these wet tits kept popping out at me..... so I'm subbed lmfao
XD

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okie dokie, a little back day for us

Underhand chins (5 sets) bw 8-10 reps warm up
TBar rows (8 sets) 4 35's 1 25 2 10's on the end of the bar 8 reps
BB Rows (6 sets) 205lbs 6 reps
Wide chins (4 sets) BW to failure (max was 8 reps)

Felt fairly strong for having a long meeting day at work. Luckily school is almost over, then its off to my summer program and then some rest :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was off from lifting yesterday, but have been working my cardio and abs in the meantime. WIll be back to shoulders/bis today. Additional note from my stack, when you sweat, eviscerate burns like hell. One more note, my vascularity is through the roof.

As commemoration:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoulders and bi's

Seated press (5 sets) 185 6 reps
BTN Press (4 sets) 165lbs 5 reps
Back shrugs (8 sets) 365lbs sets of 8-10
Upright rows (5 sets) 115lbs sets at 10-12

BB Curls (5 sets)115lbs sets of 8
Z-bar (5 sets) 95lbs

The bi exercises were supersetted with little rest. Quite the burn.

Will update more tomorrow

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in my tcf-1 and took 1 serving prior to workout. Also added in my IBCAA as well from PP

Had a shortened workout today as I had a late meeting, was just able to do some chest:
Incline BP (8 sets) 300lbs 2 reps
Flat BP (6 sets) 315lbs 1 reps (probably had a second one in me)
Plate flys (4 sets) 25lbs per hand

I like doing my flys like this when I have no dbs as it works my grip as well.

Felt pretty good for an abbreviated workout. I have noticed a greater amount of vascularity as well as I sweat just thinking about working out
Oh, and of course:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy couple of days but I am back with a kick in the ass today. First note, tcf-1 3 days in, it seems my energy is up more than anything else thus far. Not sure if I want to run 12 on 12 off or just 24 straight. Will judge based on results

Legs:
Zerchers (8 sets) 315lbs 3 reps
Back squats (8 sets) 225lbs sets 0f 10
Lunges (5 sets) 135lbs

Did another 1/2 hour of cardio to really kill the legs entirely.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good deal steve. I am thinking I am going to run it 24 straight days. The PP version sees to provide some nice energy thus far, not too much else to note yet. The grape flavor is mediocre imo.

wood23

wood23

Awards
subbed late but where have you gone. What are your latest results???