HGHup question - AnabolicMinds.com

HGHup question

1. New Member

HGHup question

SO I am going to try HGHup for the first time. One Question..and I just need a simple answer, because I cant find the answer in any of the forums. I am used to, (and frankly dependent on) a pre workout supplement to get me into the gym. I need something like NoXplode or Super Pump 250 or Jacked etc.. So can I (should I) still take my Noxplode before I workout while on my HGHup? I do know that on the label of my HGHup it says dont take too much B6 while on this, and noxpolde has tons of it in there. Basically I NEED the energy boost and the focus etc that a drink like noxplode gives me pre-workout..

2. Advanced Member

my advice would be to run the hghup prebed only and workout using your PWO at least 6-8 hrs prior
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeluso8 View Post
    SO I am going to try HGHup for the first time. One Question..and I just need a simple answer, because I cant find the answer in any of the forums. I am used to, (and frankly dependent on) a pre workout supplement to get me into the gym. I need something like NoXplode or Super Pump 250 or Jacked etc.. So can I (should I) still take my Noxplode before I workout while on my HGHup? I do know that on the label of my HGHup it says dont take too much B6 while on this, and noxpolde has tons of it in there. Basically I NEED the energy boost and the focus etc that a drink like noxplode gives me pre-workout..
    As mentioned, dose HGHup all 5 caps pre-bed, and have your NoXplode pre-training. HGHup does NOT need to be taken pre-training, and is most effective pre-bed - this has been stated in the many threads; as well as the fact that if you're using anything with >10mg of Vitamin B6 in it, it's fine to use with HGHup, as long as the two products are dosed as far apart as possible (ideally 12 hours).

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member

thanks

Thanks for the info. So I will continue with my NO xpolde before workouts (usually 4pm) - then I will take the 5 HGHup pills pre bed (usually like 11pm)

In the am (like 8am) I usually take a multi vitamin / mineral that has bunch of B6 in it, but still seems like it would be spaced out about 7 hours, so I guess Im still good.

Thanks for the info.

One more question, I work out usually hard 4 days a week..Im assuming since the directions did not specify, I still take on all my non training days?

I can take both bottles, then a few weeks off?
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeluso8 View Post
    One more question, I work out usually hard 4 days a week..Im assuming since the directions did not specify, I still take on all my non training days?

I can take both bottles, then a few weeks off?
    Your choice, I'd recommend taking it off days as well as it will help with sleep + recovery + overall testosterone levels, but some people are having good results with a 5 on 2 off schedule.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHup Question
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 09:11 PM
  2. HGHup question
    By ElectricPulse in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 09:33 PM
  3. Hi,a question for hghup
    By bbphato in forum Supplements