HGHup question

Jpeluso8

Awards
SO I am going to try HGHup for the first time. One Question..and I just need a simple answer, because I cant find the answer in any of the forums. I am used to, (and frankly dependent on) a pre workout supplement to get me into the gym. I need something like NoXplode or Super Pump 250 or Jacked etc.. So can I (should I) still take my Noxplode before I workout while on my HGHup? I do know that on the label of my HGHup it says dont take too much B6 while on this, and noxpolde has tons of it in there. Basically I NEED the energy boost and the focus etc that a drink like noxplode gives me pre-workout..

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
my advice would be to run the hghup prebed only and workout using your PWO at least 6-8 hrs prior

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO I am going to try HGHup for the first time. One Question..and I just need a simple answer, because I cant find the answer in any of the forums. I am used to, (and frankly dependent on) a pre workout supplement to get me into the gym. I need something like NoXplode or Super Pump 250 or Jacked etc.. So can I (should I) still take my Noxplode before I workout while on my HGHup? I do know that on the label of my HGHup it says dont take too much B6 while on this, and noxpolde has tons of it in there. Basically I NEED the energy boost and the focus etc that a drink like noxplode gives me pre-workout..
As mentioned, dose HGHup all 5 caps pre-bed, and have your NoXplode pre-training. HGHup does NOT need to be taken pre-training, and is most effective pre-bed - this has been stated in the many threads; as well as the fact that if you're using anything with >10mg of Vitamin B6 in it, it's fine to use with HGHup, as long as the two products are dosed as far apart as possible (ideally 12 hours).

~Team APPNUT

Jpeluso8

Awards
thanks

Thanks for the info. So I will continue with my NO xpolde before workouts (usually 4pm) - then I will take the 5 HGHup pills pre bed (usually like 11pm)

In the am (like 8am) I usually take a multi vitamin / mineral that has bunch of B6 in it, but still seems like it would be spaced out about 7 hours, so I guess Im still good.

Thanks for the info.

One more question, I work out usually hard 4 days a week..Im assuming since the directions did not specify, I still take on all my non training days?

I can take both bottles, then a few weeks off?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more question, I work out usually hard 4 days a week..Im assuming since the directions did not specify, I still take on all my non training days?

I can take both bottles, then a few weeks off?
Your choice, I'd recommend taking it off days as well as it will help with sleep + recovery + overall testosterone levels, but some people are having good results with a 5 on 2 off schedule.