He's Nutz. Must be FreeTest for JoHNny!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Time has come.:sgrin:

Info
Muscle Hardness / Density
Strength Gain
Body Composition
Weight Gain /Fat Loss
Libido
Mood

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had decided that I was going to run this free test for a major cut/recomp. These pics were taken today right after I did My first day of P90X. I plan on doing the P90X workout for the duration of the time to see how things pan out.
Starting Weight: 250 lbs
Will edit and put more in later. I plan on stating the Free Test tomorrow morning. Thanks for looking.
This is a Pic of me from last August, to show you what im working with

And this is a crappy pic of me when I was 320-330 ish

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Time to do it to it man.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know for sure one thing is raising....and its not the Tests...lol
Thanks guys. This log should be a good one. Im not the best logger in town, but Im damn honest. So what I say will be the truth. Im not looking for this to be anything magical, but lets say if by the end of the month i lost say, 20 pounds. Id be estatic.
Along with the P90X, i will continue to do my jog(which has been 4or 5 days a week). And I want to start doing like an hour of cardio(exercise bike) just about every night. Havent been doing that as much as Ive been wanting to. I also decided to cut back a little on the calories. Not too much though, because I dont want my big body to be completely depleted.
Once again guys thanks for the support, And Lets get this PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning people. Just took my first 4 caps about 10 minutes ago. Waiting about a half an hour then doing fasted cardio. Cardio X to be exact, never did this one last time I did P90X so we'll see what happens.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got done doing that cardio x, Damn that stuff was crazy. Just got done eating(2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup of rolled oats with 1teaspoon of peanut butter, 6 oz glass os 1 % milk and a cup of coffee, black). I will be weighing my self once a week, though, i tend to weigh myself more often.
So far nothing much to report, later today going to do plyometrics, until then, have fun y'all

Just found this. Now thats some good ol lifting

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, dont know whats going on with the pics. Oh well.
So just got done with plyometrics X. That ripped me apart. Im icing my knee as I type this.

Muscle Hardness / Density:7/10-Ok, Im not sure that is was due to the cardio x this morning(from doing the yoga and being in pushup position)But my bi's felt pretty beast this morning for a few hours.
Strength Gain: 6/10- im putting this for the fact I did the cardio x, and then plyo tonite. Dont think I would of made it on my own. May be in my head.
Body Composition:#/10-Just took it this morning, so cant really say much.
Weight Gain /Fat Loss:#/10-Same with this. Just took it this morning.
Libido:10/10- Not sure what is was from, and I dont really know how to put this without offending anyone;BUT, I was"hanging" alot more than I have in years. The only thing different was this freetest in my diet. So Im going to say this def. has to do with it. I mean like"Hanging", like I was 20 or something. Two thumbs up for that right there.
Mood:7/10- Pretty good mood all day(besides the fact my girls kitten got out again, shes a little terror)

So all in all not a bad first day. Tell you one thing my"little man" is loving this stuff. Cant wait till later-Boom chikka wow wow!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
haha, hang ten baby!

Good to hear so far so good.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I cant even make this up. Im just scared for when my girl gets home. And I wonder if App.Nut. will help if this stuff makes babies..lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HANG in the NUTZ..the fun sounds like it's just begining!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. So I took the pills this morning. Im relaxing right now. I woke up sore as hell. I felt like I was in junior high doing double sessions for football. UUGHH! I want to workout today but, like I said my arse is draggin. We'll see. Keep you posted.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
:thinking:

Does she mean what i think she means?

haha just kidding.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workout today. No big deal Ill get on that shiz tomorrow. I ended up going to my girls families house, which ended up being soooo awsome. Not only does her uncle have a 69 olds 442, covertible. Light blue with white leather interior. But...My girl was able to drive it, and we went on an hour long cruise, with the top down. Oh man sobriety is treating me so well.

Muscle Hardness / Density:-Well i didnt workout so i had no pump today but my bis still felt pretty good.
Strength Gain:- No workout, so cant really guage this
Body Composition:6/10-well it looks like my shoulders are leaning up a bit, bot sure I can contribute this to free test or my diet or both. But...Looking good
Weight Gain /Fat Loss:6/10-Read above
Libido:8/10- My stuff is still hanging(but not like yesterday) Didnt really sleep too well, thanks to my girls kitten trying to rip our bedroom screen open all night-BITCH! So this might have contributed, but did get a semi twice today for no reason at all(if this offends anyone sorry, dont know how else to say it)And that doesnt usually happen these days..lol
Mood:10/10-Yea a ten out of ten. I was in the best damn mood all day(once i had my morning coffee) And like I stated above that car ride definitly helped.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OKay. Slept kinda late(for me). But took my pills a little while ago. Seem to have alot of energy this morning. Going to wait about an hour(so I dont throw up my pills,lol). Then Cardio x. ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
subbbed

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooh Weee. Ill tell you one thing. Recovery is out of this world. I already feel ready to do my next workout and its only been about two hours. Getting ready to eat some rice in a little bit, with, not sure yet. Had my 2 eggs and my 1/2 a cup of oats with a lil peanut butter.After my fasted cardio X. Hmmm. May have to eat real soon so I can get this second workout out of the way.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OKey Dokey, Here we go.Just got done doing Shoulder and arms p90x style

Muscle Hardness / Density:7/10- So far so good, My arms are pumped. My traps look Hyuge!!My bi's feel hard, Not the hardest they've been(were working on that)
Strength Gain: 10/10- I know, I know. A ten out of ten, well let me tell you what, just when I thought I was done I finished the workout out with a freekin bang. I honestly couldnt believe I finished the way I did on that last workout. It was side Lying tri push. I did 12 MAX on the first time around and 15 the last. Dont know where that came from.
Body Composition:7/10- Like I said things are going good, my upper body towards my shoulders are looking pretty freekin nice, but waiting for it to effect other places.
Weight Gain /Fat Loss: 6/10-I actually weighed my self this morning, 246. So i like those numbers. Im guessing its the combo of P90X and the Freetest.
Libido:10/10- Still my Lil man is loving this. Absolutely no way it can be placebo affect. My girl asked me what I was doing different, She thought I took Extenze or somethin...lol
Mood:8/10- Pretty good overall. Some stuff happened today(wont get into it), and I flipped out, but came back down to earth in about an hour. Im going to say it may have been Freetest that helped me back, cuz Ive been known to saty pissed for hours over nothing.

All in all. This stuff is treating me great. I didnt want to rate this so high because I didnt want the folks to think I was making this up. But I def feel a difference. I feel "Beast" rite now. I got done working out like 25 minutes ago, and im like"Bring It ON"!!!!
Thanks Rosie and team app nut for letting me try out this product. Hopefully Im keeping up with my end of the deal. I really cant wait to take my pic at the end of this. Thinking I may lose like 10-15 pounds at the end. The way things are going, but I know I have to keep watching the mirror because muscle out ways fat. Im really looking to shrink my gut alot, but wouldnt mind packing on slabs of BEEF either.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my 4 pills a 5:30. Did fasted cardio for about 45 minutes(CardioX). Will give more info later in regards to my afternoon workout. Wish me luck today people. Got court tonight, finally have to deal with the consequences of my actions. But never the less, I am sober today, So I got that going for me.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. Did the yoga x for 42 minutes I couldnt hang for the whole hour and a half, but thats ok ill try to make a little more progress as the weeks go on. Dont really have time to post everything. My mind is racing. ****king court. Im nervous. I know its only my 1st court date but I dont have the greatest luck with the law. Oh well, like I said before Im sober now, ANd thats a BIG DEAL!!!! SO Ill try to post later, wish me luck all!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
there he is

Looking good mate

Impressive, now lets work on getting that waist in some more

Nice job

trippn

trippn

Awards
Subbed. Finally found this log. Good luck, and give it hello, bro.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys, didnt mean to leave you all hanging(My boys from my other log AKA mu Team SUpport). But glad you could join us. OK first thing first. I ended up with 3 years probation, I got to take some classes(on top of the ones Im taking now) and so far1,400 dollars in fines. Oh yeah and now my Girl has to install one of those breathalizer's with the video cam on her truck(100 bucks a month that I get to pay for)because of my ****. Once again, Im sober, and to me that is HUGE! My girl isnt happy about the truck thing, but she didnt want me going away for a year. So all in all, not too shab.

OK. Now to business.

Muscle Hardness / Density. :7/10- Biceps feel great, looking kinda solid. My quads are getting TIGHT. Ive always had big legs but they are feeling super.
Strength Gain:8/10-Im giving this an eight so far, just for the simple fact I was able to hold those Yoga poses. Ive never been able to hold them without stopping before the end.
Body Composition:7/10-My shoulders look the leanest they've ever looked, now if only I can lose this tub around me im all set
Weight Gain /Fat Loss:7/10- Not too sure if Im losing weight and or gaining muscle but My weights the same.
Libido:10/10- Ill tell you one thing, my favorite little Rascal wasnt Buckwheat(catch my drift)lol. Man I feel like a horny little dog. I want to have sex with every girl. No seriously everyone.
Mood:9/10- considering my court and stuff tonight I was really anxious, but overall stayed in a great mood, my girl even made a comment when we were in court, about my joking and playing around.

Im really happy with this so far and its only tuesday. Im hoping in a week or so, Ill be getting some serious strength gains and recomp. Im doing the cardio x every morning on top of the regular workout, so Im putting in my time. Like I said Yoga only lasted 42 minutes but I was amazed I lasted that long, I remember when I tried it before I turned it off aftyer 15 minutes(It was just too tough) But im feeling great, and bet by the end of this log ill be doing the whole hour and a half. So far so good. And thanks for all you people reading this, you guys mean alot. The support helps so much, and gives me crazy drive. Makes me want to push even harder, and Like, I kind of want to impress you all and definitly not let you guys down.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on your court appearance,

Sounds like you have a good woman, dont **** it up

Now lets starting throwing some fugging serious steal around here

:)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shes really one of the best things to ever happen to me. The second is becoming sober!
Will do my man, will do!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear the court went well. Keep up the hard work!

trippn

trippn

Awards
Now that all the court sh*t is out of the way....
LET'S GET IT BABY!!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey pepople. Super tired yesterday. I did legs and back yesterday, then Ab ripper x. My ass is dragging right now. It hurts to sit. SOO MANY LUNGES!!!!I also wwalked for 2 hours yesterday(because of my bad mood), just had to get out of the house. But that was a nice walk. The last half hour hurt, I kept stumbleing. I def. coudnt wait to get home and sleep.

uscle Hardness / Density. :6/10- Not sure if it was like an over workout, but my muscles seemed flat compred to the last few days
Strength Gain:8/10-Increase in strength. I do Lat pulldowns instead of pullups right now for the p90x(using my soloflex) And increased the resistance by 20 lbs. So thats always good. Up from friday!
Body Composition:7/10-Shoulder and clavicle region are looking tip top, but not much going on as far as my FAT!
Weight Gain /Fat Loss:7/10- Weight still the same.
Libido:10/10-Seriosly i think i need to get fixed..lol. Im itchinto hump anyone. Im looking at girls that A few weeks ago I thought were nasty and thinking, hmmmm, what could I do with them..lol Its getting bad
Mood:6/10-Not sure if this was contributed by me being so tired, but wasnt in the greatest mood yesterday. No big deal. Today is here.

OK. I needed sleep this morning, so no cardio x for me.None yestterday either. Which is ok, I did go on that walk, and depending how I feel later may do the same. Today is Kempo X. Punching and kicking my butt into shape. My rear end is going o love this. My legs literally feal like I did a Super heavy leg workout, especially in the glutes.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
So far so good. I like what I am seeing. I kinda viewed you as an underdog and thought you deserved a chance considering your story. In essence, keep up your effort because I want to see a full log...you have a great start, but I hope to see a great finish as well. ;):thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Sean. An underdog, thats about right. I ususally feel that way anyways considering,Im like a black sheep. Tell you one thing though. This right here, your words, Make me want to impress everyone. Now I feel I have to prove myself. To be among most of the elite on these boards. No more bitching and wining. No more, oh im too tired. Thats it you just uncaged a ****ing Lion. RAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sean. An underdog, thats about right. I ususally feel that way anyways considering,Im like a black sheep. Tell you one thing though. This right here, your words, Make me want to impress everyone. Now I feel I have to prove myself. To be among most of the elite on these boards. No more bitching and wining. No more, oh im too tired. Thats it you just uncaged a ****ing Lion. RAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!
Its always better to feel that you are the underdog because it provides you with more of a relentless drive to get better. Never settle for complacency! That type of mindset is what will separate you from the pack. I'll be honest with you bud...I am naturally skeptical of damn near anyone...it is my nature because of my educational background (Human studies- Anthropology, Criminology/Specialized interrogation, Psychology, Sociology). The reason I tell you this...no one really ever took me serious when I said I would earn my Ph.D in Psychology and well I am only 4 more years away from officially being able to call myself a Dr. I will be the only person to ever have earned a Ph.D in my family on both sides. LOL. :D.

So in other words...don't take my skepticism personally...all you have to do is keep up a good log and you will have earned my respect on this board. :thumbsup:

Lastly, a piece of advice...do not worry about being among the elite on these boards...instead focus on being an elite person fulfilling your potential in the real world because that is what counts! :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will take everything you are saying to heart man. I really appreciate it. It truly does mean alot. My sobriety is making things alot clearer these days. I Do have to work on my self, and that might be a problem I face. Ive tried practically my whole life trying to make others happy. As far as this log goes,I will do my best, for that my friend is all I have.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. Now check this shiz out! I did the P90X Kempo for an hour. I felt great, no breaks. I was real loose. When I was done I said to my self"Im not done yet! Lets see waht else I got in me!", I then decided to go for a jog. I ended up jogging for an hour and 10 minutes NONSTOP!!!!!!!!! This is an all time personal record. And Im truly amazed with my self granted im still 240 pounds and have lots of chub on me still. OOOHH WWEEEE!!!!
I feel like a million bucks.

Muscle Hardness / Density:9/10-Every muscle especially my biceps and my quads are hard as hell!
Strength Gain:10/10- This is because iver never ran that far, especially after I kicked and punched for an hour straight.
Body Composition:6/10-Today even though my muscles feel extremely hard, i look real soft( I know I already do, but I can tell)
Weight Gain /Fat Loss:8/10-well, lost a couple pounds. 245 now. OK. Im liking this.
Libido:10/10-Need I say it again. I officially feel like an old pervert.
Mood:8/10- Well my girl and I havnt been talking for 2 days, and usually id be really pissed. I think its a combo of my sobriety and this FREETEST. I feel kinda tranquil. Very odd.

SO all in all, this stuff is treating me very well. I have no complaints at all. Im going to push myself the hardest ive ever pushed myself through the rest of this log. So im looking for some definite changes in my after pic. WOOT!!!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Nice job mate

Sounds like yuo got this

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK just some quick news. I may be switching out my routine. Just got ahold of an old buddy. He currently trains for MMA and has a fight this weekend. He told me to get ahold of him next week when he starts training again. Hes got like weights kettleballs, punching bag, and other fun goodies. He trains by hitting weights , cardio, and aesthetics. This dude was one othe biggest dudes in my town before he joined the military, and when he came out he was chisled.But I lost touch with him about 4 years go. Last night when I chatted, he sounded excited of the idea of "training" me, because we actually lifted alot together the end if high school. So dont think Im going to miss out on this opportunity. In so pumped. Im gooing to try and find some of his fights and post them. Have a good morning all!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats my boy on the left, Hes beast!