LOG APPNUT - AnabolicMinds.com

LOG APPNUT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

LOG APPNUT

Free test, HGHUP, DRIVE,RPM

I will be starting this log in a week or two. I am just going to lay it out now.
    Starting weight: 197
    Height:5'10
    Been lifting for almost 5 years
    Max bench: 315+
    Max squat: 425
    Shoulder Press DB's: 95's for 5 reps

My diet will be fairly clean on this cycle, and I will be doing cardio several times a week.

Cardio will consist of log segments of incline walking, and possibly biking.

Hope i get some ppl subbed.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for the Free Test info...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Will be watching.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

should let you know about my dosage protocol.
    FREE TEST- 4 caps first thing in the morning
    HGHUP- 5 cap pre bed
    Drive- bottle suggestions for 200lbs guy
    RPM- bottle suggestions for 200lbs guy
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

also adding to this stack is xtend an AAKG... I just thought I should let all people who will follow the log know. I dont think they will have sufficient effects on my performance. I have used them in the past by them selves and only saw minimal effects. Just adding them to make this stack whole.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

All my supps are now in excepet HGHUP. I have the 240 RPM and DRIVE so I will start those today, and I will run HGHUP and FREE Test in about a week.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

decided to break and i took my first dosage of FREE TEST, DRIVE and WIll take RPM this afternoon before i hit the weights. I cant WAIT! I will add in HGH up once i get it.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome stuff AT10...let's see what happens!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

just took drive and rpm feeling good! Arm day in starts in 30mins. GET READY!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

had a good arm workout. I didnt feel a rush of energy, but had a feeling of invincibility. I am looking forward to take my morning doses again. Tonight ill eat some steak, and maybe let my self have a BL.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Following along as well

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed my brother!!!Get IT!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Just got up and took my first dosages. I have taken the supps for 4 days now, and notice my muscles starting to look more full, and feel harder. I havent gotten any compliments yet, but i am sure they will be coming if i keep working hard at the gym.
  14. Advanced Member

wow quite a stack, love the old school rpm/drive mixed with the new stuff, in for the ride
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

sooo far the most i have noticed is an increase in aggression. I have also noticed a bit of an increase in vascularity. I will be doing my legs today and let you guys know how my attitude is in the gym. SQUAT DAY!
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

great workout today! It was a leg day and i had been tired before i went to the gym. I had great form on all lifts and really hit my legs good. I am starting to notice a increase in appetite and i like it. PROTEIN!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

took my dosages this morning. First off i slept like a baby last night and woke up full of energy. I just cant stop thinking about the gym. I do shoulders and back today and some cardio. I am going to pound it cant wait!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Seems to be a lot of mood enhancement from Free Test. That's a great sign of things to come.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sub'd
    i got a few samples of rpm and drive cant wait to try them today
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

WOW WTF!! Today i hit my shoulders and back! Appetitie is through the roof. I have put on two pounds. I am feeling like a beast in the gym. I set a PR of 225(smith machine) for 5 for shoulder press. I am just feeling great. I have been doing super set and pounding my back. I did pull ups today easy as hell and then to top it all off i finished with 30 mins of incline walking cardio. Also a big notice in vascularity.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Very encouraging signs 1010.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Seems to be a lot of mood enhancement from Free Test. That's a great sign of things to come.
    Well ALCAR is an ingredient and has been known to bring about mood enhancement . However, it is a very well put together formula. Dirk generally strives to put something together that not only helps you perform better, but also makes you feel better.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Wanted to add that yesterday i was very aggressive in the gym and was pushing my body as far as i could. I practically had my spotter picking the bar off of me cause i was forcing out as many reps and possible. I normally push my self hard, but this stuff is great. Today is my off day/cardo and abs. I have taken my AM dose of 4 drive and 4 freetest. I will take 4 drive and 4 RPM pre workout.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

today was a serious appetite increase. ATE clean, but a lot. Just took my preworkout dosages, and i am going to hit the gym for cardio. Also notices a HUGE boost in vascularity.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i have noticed much more energy on these products. I am not sleeping the day away any more. I am waking up after a good night of sleep and feel full of enery, maybe this has to do with its almost summer for me idk, but i like it. Just took the morning doses and cant wait to hit the ARM DAY UP!
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Sounds good so far

~Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

great arm workout in today, aggression was WAY UP! Felt strong and didnt burn out. I wasnt the strongest i have every been, but i am cutting and have mainted all my strength. Today i really just wouldnt stop, prob over trained a bit, but i just burnt my arms out felt great! I am exactly one week in, so weeks 2 and 3 should be really where i see the signs kick in!
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

today is my cardiio/relax day. I woke up took my supps and now am just drinking some xtend. I have noticed i look more defined, probably due to my diet and the hard work. I really am hoping the strength kicks in around week 2 or 3 like most products. Still loving the products overall.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

got an hour of cardio in today. I am feeling extremely lean on these products. I have lost about 2lbs. I feel as though it is all fat that i have lost all my strengh has maintained if not risen. I am using this as part of a cut so i am very pleased with the results. Hope people are still following. GOOD LIFTING
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Still here AT and liking what I see!! Keep it going bubba.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    I have noticed i look more defined, probably due to my diet and the hard work.
    No it's all due to taking a plethora of brightly colored capsuls (serious).

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

not to much to report still taking the pills. I have lost a few more pounds, and am looking leaner.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

well strength increases have bin minimal but fat burn and vascularity is through the roof. This is what i expected considering i am on a cut, but i have never had veins like this in my lift and i LOVE IT.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

btw if anyone is still following my log, does anyone know if these products could cause gyno? I read so much about it I am always worried that i am going to magically pick it up. I have never taken a non natural product and am sure i dont have gyno, but i just worry about everything.....just my personality i guess.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

The only thing unnatural with FREE TEST will be the great results. There should not be any problems big man.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

thanks for the quick response. I just tend to be a hypochondriac at times. I am also thinking about running oep after my free test and hghup run out. I am very excited cause after that i should be RIPPED to the CORE and still just shy of 200lbs. Thats more like it!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Keep that attitude going 1010..
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    btw if anyone is still following my log, does anyone know if these products could cause gyno? I read so much about it I am always worried that i am going to magically pick it up. I have never taken a non natural product and am sure i dont have gyno, but i just worry about everything.....just my personality i guess.
    No, they will not cause gyno.

~Team APPNUT

39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

well after my gyno scare i realized that it was all in my head. I am going to quit reading forums for a bit(other than my log) and just focus on diet and working out. Took my morning dose.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

my gains are far as strength goes are not exploding, but staying consistent. I just added my hghup in my stack and am happy to see what this does. I am getting extremely more defined and vascular on these supps. I am loving it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. appnut The One
    By chachi1984 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 07:35 PM
  2. hey AppNut... Black Cat?
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:36 AM
  3. AppNut wants you! LOG HGHup here!!!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 166