LOG APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Free test, HGHUP, DRIVE,RPM

I will be starting this log in a week or two. I am just going to lay it out now.
Starting weight: 197
Height:5'10
Been lifting for almost 5 years
Max bench: 315+
Max squat: 425
Shoulder Press DB's: 95's for 5 reps

My diet will be fairly clean on this cycle, and I will be doing cardio several times a week.

Cardio will consist of log segments of incline walking, and possibly biking.

Hope i get some ppl subbed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the Free Test info...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be watching.

~Team APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
should let you know about my dosage protocol.
FREE TEST- 4 caps first thing in the morning
HGHUP- 5 cap pre bed
Drive- bottle suggestions for 200lbs guy
RPM- bottle suggestions for 200lbs guy

at1010

Awards
  • Established
also adding to this stack is xtend an AAKG... I just thought I should let all people who will follow the log know. I dont think they will have sufficient effects on my performance. I have used them in the past by them selves and only saw minimal effects. Just adding them to make this stack whole.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
All my supps are now in excepet HGHUP. I have the 240 RPM and DRIVE so I will start those today, and I will run HGHUP and FREE Test in about a week.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
decided to break and i took my first dosage of FREE TEST, DRIVE and WIll take RPM this afternoon before i hit the weights. I cant WAIT! I will add in HGH up once i get it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stuff AT10...let's see what happens!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
just took drive and rpm feeling good! Arm day in starts in 30mins. GET READY!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
had a good arm workout. I didnt feel a rush of energy, but had a feeling of invincibility. I am looking forward to take my morning doses again. Tonight ill eat some steak, and maybe let my self have a BL.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Following along as well ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed my brother!!!Get IT!!!!!!!!!!!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Just got up and took my first dosages. I have taken the supps for 4 days now, and notice my muscles starting to look more full, and feel harder. I havent gotten any compliments yet, but i am sure they will be coming if i keep working hard at the gym.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
wow quite a stack, love the old school rpm/drive mixed with the new stuff, in for the ride

at1010

Awards
  • Established
sooo far the most i have noticed is an increase in aggression. I have also noticed a bit of an increase in vascularity. I will be doing my legs today and let you guys know how my attitude is in the gym. SQUAT DAY!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
great workout today! It was a leg day and i had been tired before i went to the gym. I had great form on all lifts and really hit my legs good. I am starting to notice a increase in appetite and i like it. PROTEIN!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
took my dosages this morning. First off i slept like a baby last night and woke up full of energy. I just cant stop thinking about the gym. I do shoulders and back today and some cardio. I am going to pound it cant wait!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to be a lot of mood enhancement from Free Test. That's a great sign of things to come.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd
i got a few samples of rpm and drive cant wait to try them today

at1010

Awards
  • Established
WOW WTF!! Today i hit my shoulders and back! Appetitie is through the roof. I have put on two pounds. I am feeling like a beast in the gym. I set a PR of 225(smith machine) for 5 for shoulder press. I am just feeling great. I have been doing super set and pounding my back. I did pull ups today easy as hell and then to top it all off i finished with 30 mins of incline walking cardio. Also a big notice in vascularity.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very encouraging signs 1010.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be a lot of mood enhancement from Free Test. That's a great sign of things to come.
Well ALCAR is an ingredient and has been known to bring about mood enhancement ;). However, it is a very well put together formula. Dirk generally strives to put something together that not only helps you perform better, but also makes you feel better. :)

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to add that yesterday i was very aggressive in the gym and was pushing my body as far as i could. I practically had my spotter picking the bar off of me cause i was forcing out as many reps and possible. I normally push my self hard, but this stuff is great. Today is my off day/cardo and abs. I have taken my AM dose of 4 drive and 4 freetest. I will take 4 drive and 4 RPM pre workout.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
today was a serious appetite increase. ATE clean, but a lot. Just took my preworkout dosages, and i am going to hit the gym for cardio. Also notices a HUGE boost in vascularity.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have noticed much more energy on these products. I am not sleeping the day away any more. I am waking up after a good night of sleep and feel full of enery, maybe this has to do with its almost summer for me idk, but i like it. Just took the morning doses and cant wait to hit the ARM DAY UP!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good so far :)

~Team APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
great arm workout in today, aggression was WAY UP! Felt strong and didnt burn out. I wasnt the strongest i have every been, but i am cutting and have mainted all my strength. Today i really just wouldnt stop, prob over trained a bit, but i just burnt my arms out felt great! I am exactly one week in, so weeks 2 and 3 should be really where i see the signs kick in!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
today is my cardiio/relax day. I woke up took my supps and now am just drinking some xtend. I have noticed i look more defined, probably due to my diet and the hard work. I really am hoping the strength kicks in around week 2 or 3 like most products. Still loving the products overall.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
got an hour of cardio in today. I am feeling extremely lean on these products. I have lost about 2lbs. I feel as though it is all fat that i have lost all my strengh has maintained if not risen. I am using this as part of a cut so i am very pleased with the results. Hope people are still following. GOOD LIFTING

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still here AT and liking what I see!! Keep it going bubba.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
not to much to report still taking the pills. I have lost a few more pounds, and am looking leaner.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well strength increases have bin minimal but fat burn and vascularity is through the roof. This is what i expected considering i am on a cut, but i have never had veins like this in my lift and i LOVE IT.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
btw if anyone is still following my log, does anyone know if these products could cause gyno? I read so much about it I am always worried that i am going to magically pick it up. I have never taken a non natural product and am sure i dont have gyno, but i just worry about everything.....just my personality i guess.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing unnatural with FREE TEST will be the great results. There should not be any problems big man.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick response. I just tend to be a hypochondriac at times. I am also thinking about running oep after my free test and hghup run out. I am very excited cause after that i should be RIPPED to the CORE and still just shy of 200lbs. Thats more like it!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep that attitude going 1010..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw if anyone is still following my log, does anyone know if these products could cause gyno? I read so much about it I am always worried that i am going to magically pick it up. I have never taken a non natural product and am sure i dont have gyno, but i just worry about everything.....just my personality i guess.
No, they will not cause gyno.

~Team APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well after my gyno scare i realized that it was all in my head. I am going to quit reading forums for a bit(other than my log) and just focus on diet and working out. Took my morning dose.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
my gains are far as strength goes are not exploding, but staying consistent. I just added my hghup in my stack and am happy to see what this does. I am getting extremely more defined and vascular on these supps. I am loving it.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff man. Keep hitting it hard!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
well after my gyno scare i realized that it was all in my head. I am going to quit reading forums for a bit(other than my log) and just focus on diet and working out. Took my morning dose.
It might be a good idea to disregard most of which you read on the forums in regard to gyno. I continuously see guys freaking out thinking they have gyno when in actuality they are freaking out and whining because their nipples get puffy. Christ, your nips can get puffy if you have a cheat meal like pizza. Take an ice cube to your nips and watch the puffiness disappear. I mean seriously...so many guys act like such whiny little girls it is as if they are on overdosed Clomid. :D

Gyno is a serious problem...most of the time it involves a lot of irritation and hard lumps, etc. Additionally, some guys still have plenty of fat to lose and it is the fatty tissue buildup in their chest that makes them think they have gyno...that is just a sign you have to focus on leaning out more. So by all means...definitely disregard the paranoia. Unless your dealing with DS or the real gear there isn't much to worry about in regard to gyno.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
great workout today, got some new PR's. Got the 105s on dbs for 4sets of 6 on flat bench. This was after doing incline, and flat bench with the barbell. I was very happy with this. It showed that endurance and strength has increased. The hghup has been great so far.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
great workout today, got some new PR's. Got the 105s on dbs for 4sets of 6 on flat bench. This was after doing incline, and flat bench with the barbell. I was very happy with this. It showed that endurance and strength has increased. The hghup has been great so far.
Anymore recent updates?

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

at1010

Awards
  • Established
soo all for not fulfilling my threads duties, but i had great results with this stack. I have leaned out a ton, and maintained and gotten stronger. I would be curious to see what type of results one would get if they used with a high calorie diet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
soo all for not fulfilling my threads duties, but i had great results with this stack. I have leaned out a ton, and maintained and gotten stronger. I would be curious to see what type of results one would get if they used with a high calorie diet.
Is it possible for you be more specific about your results? . . . My diet was high calorie for weeks 2-3, and I got pretty decent results - in fact, I was stoked with my experience! :D

~Team APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well rosie i can tell ya that i lost several pounds, but got strong on me incline bench press now getting 225 for ten reps. I also have maintained all me strength in other lifts. My vascularity as increased tremendously. I added Oxey Pro elite to my stack about half way through and this helped shed fat, but i thin that the free test and drive really helped me to keep hard muscles thought the cycle and even continuing now. Any other questions i will be happy to answer.