Maximize V2 Log! Non-sponsored

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

Lightbulb Maximize V2 Log! Non-sponsored

Well my Maximize V2 came in during a rare lifting break for me. My body was telling me I needed the rest, so after 12 days off, today was my first day back in the gym and the first day I got to run Maximize V2. This is going to be an honest and critical log over the course of a few weeks, so be sure to stay tuned. iForce says this is the strongest preworkout on the market, we're going to find out if that's true.

Before i start my log, here are my thoughts in general on pre-workouts: A lot of people write pre-workouts off as an unnecessary supps that do nothing for getting stronger or building muscle--often calling them "vanity" supps for the temporary vascularity/pump etc they provide. However, I, like many people find them extremely useful in my workouts. Sure, a pre won't make you any stronger directly, but if it gives you good energy, you will be able to lift harder. Strength without energy will not reach its full potential. The other factor I really look for in a pre is focus. I also think of lifting as 50% mental strength (focus, determination) and 50% genetics. So being mentally "there" is important for me. Finally, I lift at the end of the day and I typically feel like taking a nap instead of hitting the gym. So you can see why I value a pre workout to get the most out of my training.

On to the details:

Day 1: 1 scoop of Maximize V2 by iForce to determine tolerance (recommendation is 1-2 scoops)

Front/Back upperbody split workout: Pull ups, dumbell bench press, t-rows, flyes, more pull ups.

Taste: 10/10 Raspberry Lemonade flavor. You couldn't ask for a better tasting supplement. Like Coolaide with sweet tarts in it. A`wesome flavor, i'd drink it all the time if I could.

Energy: Usually after taking a break from lifting the first workout back is hell. I typically need a full week rotation of my lifts until I start feeling my strength come back. Not the case today. I felt great from the first set through the last. I felt like I never took a week off, and I actually didn't drop any weight from before--I was putting up more weight on my big lifts!! what!!?? So far I can't tell if I can attribute this to increased energy from Maximise V2, but it was really nice and unexpected. Let's see if this continues.

Endurance: 9/10. Awesome from start to finish, I had to force myself out of the gym after an hour. Had energy to burn, and it felt like pretty "clean energy," although I had Slight jitters when I got home, but nothing crazy.

Compared to others: this is my first experience with geranium and so far i like this ingredient! This really doesn't feel like it's just loaded with caffeine like a lot of the others, yet the energy is definitely there. More to come on this...

Pump: 9/10. my muscles felt very full and hard! more so than usual with other pres. Felt less like the traditional pump and more like my muscles were just getting fuller and denser. it was different but completely awesome!

Vascularity: 6/10. I can't say i noticed much increase here so far, so this aspect was hard to rate. more to report with the rest of my workouts. I didn't notice any difference in my normal vascularity.

Overall review of effects: 9/10 (...and I'm a tough grader). I love it. I need energy before I lift and Maximize V2 delievers.I felt like i needed a nap 1 hour before lifting time, and 30 mins After taking V2, I was in the gym busting through my sets, kept moving between sets,pumped, focused, determined, and gave 100% in the gym. What a gret feeling to leave the gym knowing you gave it your all. This sup helped me do that. Best of all, I took the minimum dosage--if the effects keep up, this is a 45 serving supplement for me! sweeeeet.

Can't wait to use the rest of the bottle and see how effects compare from workout to workout. Stay tuned!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.61%

Bump to this! Looking awesome!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

A number of workouts in and still loving it!

I'm happy to report this stuff is the real freakin deal. After a number of workouts I've logged my results carefully in my workout book, like always, and I've been consistently going up in my weights. I attribute some of this to coming off of a rest period, but also a lot to having crazy energy in the gym from the V2.

I can honestly say, I don't want to be caught going into a workout without this stuff. Mentally it puts me on top of my game more than anything I've tried. This is my first time taking geranium, and I think this is one of the ingredients that puts this product over the top for me. After taking my dose, in about 15 minutes, I just generally feel better too -- very strange, but highly enjoyable. I usually come home after the gym and feel like doing the BS chores around the house. wtf?? haha!

I'm currently dosing 1 - 1.5 scoops. I've never even gone for 2 scoops, as I've found this dosage to work for me. LOTS of servings this way too. For the sake of the log, I will try two scoops soon and report results : )

Ratings so far:

Endurance/Energy: Aw hell: 10/10. This is where this product shines! From start to finish I never lose the will to hit it hard--on my last set I'm saying "c'mon you got more."What more can you ask for as far as endurance goes? Between sets I keep moving, but again I don't feel cracked out. The feeling of this supp is hard to put your finger on, but I like it. If you are tired and take a dose, in 20 minutes you're ready to kill it! crazy.

I think this product should HIGHLY boast it's clean energy and endurance aspect, because this is where this product really sets itself apart from the rest.

Pump: 7.5/10. I think this gives a nice pump. Like I said before, I don't feel the blood pulsing any more than normal, but my muscles feel tighter when pumped up--it seems a little different for some reason, but very good. I'm tweaking my diet back a little right now so not as much carbs as usual, but muscles still nice and tight -- so I feel like results have potential to be even more dramatic under different circumstances.

Vascularity: 8/10. I'm not an overly vascular person to begin with but I've noticed more when using this V2. It's about on par with when I was taking approx 3.5 g citrulline malate, 5 g arganine akg, and 3.5 g ornithine pre workout. Nothing insane here, but I can live with that.

Taste: 10/10. Delicious. sweet tarts + coolaide. yum!

Overall: 9/10. (and I don't know that I would give a 10/10 overall to any supp...) Like I said, I'm thinking I would dread the time I go to the gym without this turbo booster. I don't get jitters, but I'm amped. I can sleep at night. And it's really helping me push myself on each and every movement in the gym and mentally keeps me feeling like I'm on top of my game. No BS here guys, this stuffs on sale right now at NP, I'd try it if you need something in the focus/ energy department.

I want to thank Iforce again for this opportunity -- I found a winner in this supp that I may have overlooked otherwise. Much more to come so stay tuned if you're interested.

I just realized I called this log "non-sponsored" and I guess technically it is sponsored because iForce gave me a tub (and a t-shirt--props!) to log this -- so excuse the mix up there, but I don't kiss ass for anyone, even if they gave me a hand out ; ) More than anything my loyalty is with the consumer who, like me, is spending a lot of dough on products. I feel you guys who are probably spending too much like me...so I'm trying to be loyal to you all with this log.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

This surprised me as well. I was dosing 1 1/2 scoops and loving it!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

two bottles on the way for me :P
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    working on my first, and just got two more, at this point im very curious about hemovol, anyone tried them both together?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

^ hmmm

I have hemavol in my cupboard and a log going, but I sent the maximize v2 to my moms house in the states I think for a backup when i go home o.O Might bring one back though when I go on leave!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    working on my first, and just got two more, at this point im very curious about hemovol, anyone tried them both together?
    have tried both, but not together -- I think it would be sick!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.77%

Also using MaxV2, for about 2 weeks now. Best pre-WO I have ever had, loving this stuff. Good and accurate review
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFury View Post
    Also using MaxV2, for about 2 weeks now. Best pre-WO I have ever had, loving this stuff. Good and accurate review
    Thanks Shadow. Good to hear others are enjoying it as well. more to come in this log -- legs tonight
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    you'll love it bro! especially if your looking for energy/focus in the gym..
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.97%

Nice review. I'm not normally a pre-workout person but I did manage to get a couple of samples of the V1 product and that definitely improved my energy/endurance so V2 def looks interesting but I have a couple of questions:

Freefall (or anyone else) - How often are you using the product each week? I have read that the body adapts to 1,3-dimeth pretty quickly so it this something that should only be used 3 times a week?

iForce - Do you know (roughly) how much caffeine is in the product? I know that it is a blend but are we talking about 100/150/200mg per scoop?
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.16%

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Nice review. I'm not normally a pre-workout person but I did manage to get a couple of samples of the V1 product and that definitely improved my energy/endurance so V2 def looks interesting but I have a couple of questions:

Freefall (or anyone else) - How often are you using the product each week? I have read that the body adapts to 1,3-dimeth pretty quickly so it this something that should only be used 3 times a week?

iForce - Do you know (roughly) how much caffeine is in the product? I know that it is a blend but are we talking about 100/150/200mg per scoop?
    wow--sorry for the lengthy delay. I used V2 three times a week, and for the most part, I didn't gain much of a tolerance. Towards the end of the tub, I noticed I was using the full dosage (2 scoops) to achieve the same results I was getting in the beginning with 1 scoop. But, I consider that normal since I got a month + of workouts off of one tub so I was using it for a decent amount of time.

I've heard that the caffeine content is about equal to a cup of coffee.

Overall I loved this product and highly recommend it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spiderduncan's trial of Maximize V2 (sponsored)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 01:03 AM
  2. MAXIMIZE Your SAVINGS with Maximize V2 and Adipoxil!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 05:11 AM