LG's Natadrol, ASGT+AP, and Testopro - AnabolicMinds.com

LG's Natadrol, ASGT+AP, and Testopro

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

LG's Natadrol, ASGT+AP, and Testopro

Alright yall. Getting leaner and meaner. Time to get into single digits.

Heres the run:

6 weeks of Natadrol, 6 caps a day
    4 weeks of Testopro, 4 caps a day

ASGT+AP (3scoops, 4 scoops) will be used on days I feel I need it, run minumum of 3 days/week.

Might run into a halo ride right after, we'll see.

Diet is tight, 2K-2.5K cals, 7 day split. My goals are to have intense workouts while maintaing LBM and increase recovery time.

This will be my last phase to get into single digits, even if it only means 9.9% I'm planning 12 weeks to get there, this 6 week run will put me where I need to be.

Today is normally a cardio day, tomorrow I'll start logging my workouts.

Let's friggin do this!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Day 1 - Chest/Shoulders/Bis

Chest/Shoulder/Bi's

Let me preface with numbers: I weigh myself every Sunday and take my BF%.

I'm currently sittin at 208, 13%.

As far as my Natadrol and Testopro, not much to report 2 days in. I also didn't use any ASGT or AP.

On to the workout:

Suicide Inclines
    135 - 10, 10, 8 - limited. Shoulder bothering me still. These are good because they force you to control through the full range of motion. Obviously if its too heavy, you could run into a small problem if you ever dropped weight on your adams apple.

Nautilus Incline superset with pushups
    110 - 10, 10, 10 pushes 10, 10, 8

Targeting all incline on my primary chest day. I need more mass there and better separation between the pec and front delt.

Pec Dec
    100 - 10, 10, 10

Cable Xovers
    15 - 10, 10, 10 (top), 10 - 10 (bottom)

Military Speed Presses
    85 - 20, 12
    65 - 12

Basically kept it light for my shoulders sake.

Dumbbell Curls
    30 - 10, 10
    25 - 10

20 mins low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

-Anxiously waiting for better recovery, better pumps, more strength and intensity.
    -Lookin to kill back tomorrow. Stay tuned...Gonna be a great day tomorrow to floodthe system with ASGT and AP.
  3. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

You know I'm in bud...let's do this!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

im in...
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

How's strength holding up since last log? This should be awesome.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait to see your reaction to the ASGT/AP combo!! Bring on the single digits..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

You know I'm in

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in, man that separation in the shoulders will come with the single digit's just keep the chest training balanced. If you are going to do suicides do them on the smith machine. Safer you can go heavier there too without worrying so much about safety.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Not familiar with these suicides...does it have to do with where the bar is lowered to and what is the benefit of this?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Not familiar with these suicides...does it have to do with where the bar is lowered to and what is the benefit of this?
    I lower the bar to my throat. I do it as Ive noticed a nice tie in at the top. I do them with a wide grip and because your lowering it at the throat area, it forces a slow tempo.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    You know I'm in

//CC
    JC, dude. What a transformation you made!!!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

AZ Suicides are just inclines to the just above the collar bone. Keeping the arms wide helps with it being more chest oriented. I still only recommend these on a smith machine. There is no benefit to doing them free weight that can compete with the danger of reaching muscle failure with a loaded bar over your neck.

Flex by the way your upper pecs are quite developed do not stweat that cut, the muscle is there when the cuts come in you will see what you want too. I can tell by your avi and the lack of a collarbone your upper chest is well developed. Don't get to ahead of yourself on what you expect to see at certain stages in the game and over specialize where not needed. We are all a little different in how the cuts come in and who gets it fastest but you have a good thumb knuckle deep cut upper pec cleavage just waiting to show itself in lower body fat. Keep the training balanced, go with heavier exercises that are going to burn more cals and build more muscle overall.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I lower the bar to my throat. I do it as Ive noticed a nice tie in at the top. I do them with a wide grip and because your lowering it at the throat area, it forces a slow tempo.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AZ Suicides are just inclines to the just above the collar bone. Keeping the arms wide helps with it being more chest oriented. I still only recommend these on a smith machine. There is no benefit to doing them free weight that can compete with the danger of reaching muscle failure with a loaded bar over your neck.

Flex by the way your upper pecs are quite developed do not stweat that cut, the muscle is there when the cuts come in you will see what you want too. I can tell by your avi and the lack of a collarbone your upper chest is well developed. Don't get to ahead of yourself on what you expect to see at certain stages in the game and over specialize where not needed. We are all a little different in how the cuts come in and who gets it fastest but you have a good thumb knuckle deep cut upper pec cleavage just waiting to show itself in lower body fat. Keep the training balanced, go with heavier exercises that are going to burn more cals and build more muscle overall.
    Thanks guys I will have to give these a go. I don't have a Smith but I won't do them without the pins in my pwr rack. Flex, I agree with Kleen about your upper chest. The size is there it just needs to get exposed!!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

JC, dude. What a transformation you made!!!
    Thanks brudda You've made some impressive gains urself - you've come a long way my man

//CC
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbn in! Give it hell brother!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks guys I will have to give these a go. I don't have a Smith but I won't do them without the pins in my pwr rack. Flex, I agree with Kleen about your upper chest. The size is there it just needs to get exposed!!
    That would be even better actually then you get the full benefit of free weight and no chance of a crushed larynx.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That would be even better actually then you get the full benefit of free weight and no chance of a crushed larynx.
    Anyone for apple cider?! LOL

Drinking this ASGT right now, btw. Hoping for relentless, tenacious, verocity. Back stands no chance today.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Kill It Man!!!! You should definitely have some fun on that.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Looking forward to your view on this combo!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Sub
    I will work for supplements!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Day 2 - Back/Traps/Tris

Back/Traps/Tris

Alright, so lets talk about ASGT+AP for a moment. I dosed 3 scoops of ASGT and 4 scoops of AP. I knew this stuff was the real deal because of the folks I trust logging it and getting great results. Sure enough, let me tell you, I was in such a zone and my temperament was kill kill kill. When I finished my high octane workout, I did my normal 20 min low intense cardio; my frikkin tris were so pumped, back was flared; I honestly couldnt be happier. Mid to late cycle coupled with dis shiii its gonna be scary yall.

So, the workout:

Cleans
    135 - 10
    225 - missed it. I've done 225 once before. My goal will be to hit 2 during this stint.
    185 - 10, 8
    155 - 10

Obviously not a bodybuilding movement per se, but there NO exercise that gives me rip in my middle back as much as these and I am sore for days. It'll always be a staple and my shoulders get a great workout with no pain, very important since Im nursing a right shoulder issue at the moment.

Seated Rows
    135 - 10, 10, 10

One arm cable rows
    75 - 10, 10
    60 - 10

Dumbbell Shrugs
    125 - 10, 8
    110 - 10

Overhead dumbbell tri press superset with tri pushes
    85 - 10 pushes - 10
    75 - 8 pushes - 10
    65 - 6,7 pushes - 6, 7

20 min low intense cardio, 15 mins sauna

-As the cycle progresses, will add more volume, also going to limit if not eliminate carbs at dinner.
    -WORK COMPLETE. Gonna grind up the legs tomorrow.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

great workout Flex
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

BAck shot

Just so you guys can get an idea of where I stand ATM.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Your back looks wide bro.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Front lean

Leaning on purpose. Kinda get the effect of how much BF im still holding there. MY problem and concern is whether that skin is gonna tighten. Im holding most of it still around my waist and lat/chest area.

Bloated as well. Was eating whatever for a few days before I hit the stack.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  26. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Beast cleans bro.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Your back looks wide bro.
    Thx holmes. Since I was a youngster, I always loved training all aspects. So when I hit my chest hard, I was always like I gotta hit my back just as hard and then it was a ripple affect. Cant have a big upper body without the legs or calves. I always concentrated on balance and I'm glad I did because its finally starting to pay off.

Appreciate that complement.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Beast cleans bro.
    Thx man. To answer you question earlier as well, I did lose strength recently. I actually got down to 204 and then I kinda ate whatever for a few days and now im back up to 208. I gotta get that under control and get back to focusing on that prize. This run will be strict, I won't have it any other way.
  29. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

As long as you've Gauged lost strength you should be good. Black cats keeps my appetite under "control" when I take it, how does it affect you?

I have heard increased hunger with testopro.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    As long as you've Gauged lost strength you should be good. Black cats keeps my appetite under "control" when I take it, how does it affect you?

I have heard increased hunger with testopro.
    Im taking a month off from my Yellow Gold. That was the ticket in controlling my blood sugar. I have another 2 weeks then I get back on that!
  31. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Nice dude, final road...single digits at the end of the tunnel!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looking good man. Just keep at it. You bent down to show us hoe much fat you have there and accidentally showed you serratus and outer abs on the high side. You have made great progress and your back has leaned up considerably from the last few back picks I saw of yours. Good Show!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Lookin good! I think though, that 4 scoops of AP is overkill. I use 1 scoop and get crazy pumps.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Seriously dude, you've made tremendous progress! Don't worry about the skin tightening, if it doesn't naturally (which I doubt with the dedication you show), there are supplements for that too Keep killing it bruder!

//CC
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Day 3 - Legs

Legs

90+, hot and humid, not as pepped as yesterday going in, but we made it count in the arena.

All the squat racks were taken, of course, some legitimate sqautters doing their thing and then some dope doing upright rows wit 65lbs. If you happen to be that dope in your gym, do yourself a favor and the meathead, and use the predetermined ez or straight bars and "MOVE B!TCH, GET OUT THE WAY, GET OUT THEY WAY B!TCH, GET OUT THE WAY". Alright enough Ludacris quotes. The work:

Because of all the sqauts taken I decided to reverse the workout until I hit quads.

Seated Calves
    100 - 10
    200 - 8
    150 - 8, 8

Horizontal Seated Calves
    210 - 10
    230 - 10, 10

Stiff Legged Deads
    135 - 10
    225 - 10
    275 - 10, 8

Squats
    135 - 10
    225 - 10, 10, 10

Lunges
    25lb each hand - 6, 6, 6

20 mins low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

-Not much volume but high intensity. Was soaked after this one. In fact, I'm drained.
    -I'm hoping to get some increased recovery soon from the Natadrol.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

great workout bro
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Day 4 - Cardio

1 HR, low intensity.

My Shoulder/Chest workouts which I do on Thursdays have lagged. Mainly because my right shoulder is banged up. I'm gonna try and get through a solid workout tomorrow.

Acne is up a tad, think from the Testopro. Generally, I feel good! Keepin on rollin...
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Day 5 - Shoulders/Chest

Shoulders/Chest

Dumbbell Presses
    40 - 20, 20, 20, 18

Side Laterals
    15 - 10, 10, 10

Front Raise
    45lb plate - 10, 10, 10

Decline Bench superset with pushups
    135 - 10
    185 - 10,10,10 pushes - 8, 8, 8

Incline Startrac
    210 - 10
    195 - 10
    180 - 10

20 min low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

-Light workout. With my shoulder hurtin, I really just wanted to get some blood in there. Light weight, high reps.
    -Can't wait to kill arms tomorrow.
    -Tried 2 scoops of ASGT and 3 scoops AP. Feel great on this stuff, I do like the 3, 4 combo though as I feel like a beast let out of a cage. Frikkin awesome!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Nice workout Flex
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Shoulders/Chest

Dumbbell Presses
    40 - 20, 20, 20, 18

Side Laterals
    15 - 10, 10, 10

Front Raise
    45lb plate - 10, 10, 10

Decline Bench superset with pushups
    135 - 10
    185 - 10,10,10 pushes - 8, 8, 8

Incline Startrac
    210 - 10
    195 - 10
    180 - 10

20 min low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

-Light workout. With my shoulder hurtin, I really just wanted to get some blood in there. Light weight, high reps.
    -Can't wait to kill arms tomorrow.
    -Tried 2 scoops of ASGT and 3 scoops AP. Feel great on this stuff, I do like the 3, 4 combo though as I feel like a beast let out of a cage. Frikkin awesome!
    There is no better feeling than that! Just busting through the door to the gym ready to tear everything up!

//CC
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natadrol, t-911, asgt n more...stack!!
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 04:18 PM
  2. Testopro/tcf-1/asgt/ghenerate/erase stacknizzle log
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:35 AM
  3. Testopro/tcf-1/asgt/ghenerate/erase stacknizzle log
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:17 PM
  4. Dragon93's new stack. TCF-1, ASGT, TestoPro