Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
What's up AM, this will be my first attempt at a well kept log, as well as my first sponsored log, so I figure I may as well get it right! I'm not going to go through the trouble of posting the ingredient profile or marketing blurb about TestoPRO because there are countless other threads just on the first page with that info already there!!! Huge HUGE Thanks to AI for giving me this fantastic opportunity! I've seen so many great logs with huge results already!!

A little bit about me first; I'm 23 years old, 6'1", 230... Been playing football and lacrosse all my life, and have a pretty athletic frame because of it... I don't have any calipers at home, but if I had to guess I would say I'm sitting around 10% BF or so.

My mentality with my diet and training is relatively extreme by most bodybuilders standards, but it has worked extremely well for me for the few months that I've been on it. I run a Cyclical Keto Diet (CKD henceforth). Mon-Thurs <50 carbs a day, Fri moderate carbs & cheat window of 3 hours, Sat & Sun moderate carbs from fruits/veggies & another cheat window on Sunday night! :)

I train with low reps and heavy weight as often as possible... I'll generally be in the gym Mon-Fri working hard and might come in saturday for some low intensity cardio (treadmill, bike, stairstepper). I know that this goes against most people's philosophy of "overtraining", but that's one thing I don't believe in at all... Here is a good quote from John Broz of what I mean:

this is a tough one to swallow for most... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS OVERTRAINING!!! if you can't do something you are not in good enough shape. Here is a story:

IF you got a job as a garbage man (or run a jackhammer, or some other physically demanding job) and had to pick up heavy cans all day long, I'm sure the first day would be very difficult - possibly almost impossible for some to complete so what do you do? take 3 days off and possibly lose your job? NO! you would take your sore, beaten self to work the next day. You would mope around and be fatigued - much less energetic than the previous day, but you would make yourself get through it. Get home, soak in the tub, take aspirin, etc. The next day would be worse..etc. etc. Eventually you will be running down the street tossing cans around and joking with your coworkers. How did this happen? You forced your body to adapt to the job at hand! IF you cant' squat everyday, lift heavy everyday then you are not OVERTRAINED, you are UNDERTRAINED!

Could a random person off the street come to the gym with you and do your exact workout? probably not - cause they are undertrained. Same goes with most when compared to elite athletes.

-John Broz

That being said... TestoPRO... Day 1!!!
The first thing I've noticed about this stuff is the funky smell... I'm not sure if I like it or hate it yet, but it's definitely there! Dosing 2 AM w/ breakfast & 2 PM w/ preworkout around 30 minutes before I hit the gym.

Thursday, May 20

Bent over DB Rows:
- 5x6x125
High Rows (hammer strength machine)
- 4x6x225
Reverse Grip BB curls supersetted w/ regular curls
- 5x8x100
Hammer Curls (DB)
- 5x8x65
Hanging leg raises
- 3x10
Ab Wheel (This thing is killer!! & cheap!)
- 3x10

I also want to give a shoutout to White Flood from CL which I began taking today as my new preworkout as well... This stuff is absolutely amazing! The Tingles were a bit strange at first, as well as the GABA breathing, but I had a focus like never before in the Gym today! I know that it'll take a few days for the TestoPRO to kick in, I cant even fathom how much better my workouts will be then!

Long drawn out post... Exhausted! Time to grub!

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Took my morning dose of TestoPRO around 7 w/ my delicious grapefruit breakfast & protein shake...

I'm not sure if it's placebo or this stuff is just that good, but I'm already noticing a slight euphoric feeling while I'm at work today... I'm also not as sore as I should be after thrashing my back and bi's yesterday...

I'm stoked to see my gains by the end of the bottle!

Shoulders, traps & triceps tonight! WOO

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING GO, GET AT IT SON!

...EASY!!!

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Dosed two more along w/ my preworkout creatine and White Flood 30 minutes before gym time...

Today was an insane workout! I had an intensity in the gym that I've never had before! I had a "**** it if this weight kills me so be it" mentality today! I'm really REALLY liking this stuff so far. I was drenched in sweat by the end of my routine today, great way to get the weekend rolling!

Friday, May 21

BTN Press
2 x 10 x 135
2 x 8 x 185
5 x 3 x 225 (PR)
I've always been afraid to go up to 225 on this, don't like ditching weight if I don't have bumper plates on, but I said **** it and absolutely demolished it today! For anyone unfamiliar with the Behind the Neck press, I'll let my boy mariusz pudzianowski demonstrate:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZc6J89b1-E"]YouTube- Mariusz Pudzianowski Shoulder Training[/nomedia]

T-Cups
5 x 10 x 55 (DB)

Tricep Pushdowns
5 x 10 x 115

Skullcrushers
3 x 10 x 75

Stairmaster
15 minutes low intensity cool down

Cheat meal tonight! My roomate and I are going to gorge ourselves on some Mellow Mushroom Buffalo Chicken Pizza! :sgrin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosed two more along w/ my preworkout creatine and White Flood 30 minutes before gym time...

Today was an insane workout! I had an intensity in the gym that I've never had before! I had a "**** it if this weight kills me so be it" mentality today! I'm really REALLY liking this stuff so far. I was drenched in sweat by the end of my routine today, great way to get the weekend rolling!

Friday, May 21

BTN Press
2 x 10 x 135
2 x 8 x 185
5 x 3 x 225 (PR)
I've always been afraid to go up to 225 on this, don't like ditching weight if I don't have bumper plates on, but I said **** it and absolutely demolished it today! For anyone unfamiliar with the Behind the Neck press, I'll let my boy mariusz pudzianowski demonstrate:

YouTube- Mariusz Pudzianowski Shoulder Training

T-Cups
5 x 10 x 55 (DB)

Tricep Pushdowns
5 x 10 x 115

Skullcrushers
3 x 10 x 75

Stairmaster
15 minutes low intensity cool down

Cheat meal tonight! My roomate and I are going to gorge ourselves on some Mellow Mushroom Buffalo Chicken Pizza! :sgrin:
Congrats on the PR

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyyy Great start!

I am along for the ride. Good luck!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to how this turns out for you Naberious.

Testopro is simply awesome.

any questions on it let us know

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Light cardio today... Headed to the beach and jogged a few miles :) Gotta love living on the coast!

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Great start!

I am along for the ride. Good luck!
Thanks for joining in! Going to be fun

Looking forward to how this turns out for you Naberious.

Testopro is simply awesome.

any questions on it let us know
You AI guys are awesome! Thanks bro

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Light cardio today... Headed to the beach and jogged a few miles :) Gotta love living on the coast!

Thanks for joining in! Going to be fun

You AI guys are awesome! Thanks bro
As Smeton says any questions you can come to us via a post or even a PM.:)

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Monday, May 24

TestoPRO is really starting to kick in... I've felt absolutely great all day, albeit a bit aggressive! I've had to give myself the "woosah" treatment a few times today dealing with idiots on the phone!!

Libido is beginning to climb higher than it already is, which I didn't think possible, but hey, I'm not complaining!

Workout - Chest

Flat BB Bench
1 x 135 x 10 (warmup)
1 x 225 x 8
2 x 275 x 6
1 x 315 x 3 (PR)

Incline DB Bench
3 x 100 x 10

Weighted Dips
1 x Bodyweight x 10
1 x BW + 45 x 8
1 x BW + 90 x 5

Pullups
3 x 15

I'm starting to hit PR's on a daily basis... Too early to tell if it's just me pushing myself harder than normal, or the TestoPRO, but I'm leaning toward the latter!

Tomorrow is legs, going to try to hit a few PR's on either Leg Press or Back Squats!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your previous best for flat bench? Was this a new weight for you or was it the amount of reps that you did that made it a PR?

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
What was your previous best for flat bench? Was this a new weight for you or was it the amount of reps that you did that made it a PR?
315 was my previous max... I haven't maxed out on bench for a long time, but the weight was feeling very light at 275 so I thought I'd grab a spot and throw it on just to see if I could still get it, and it went up once EASY so I kept at it and got 2 more reps before my arms gave up the fight.

I'd imagine my max is around 345 or so now? I'll have to test it out soon!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Definitely let us know once you do.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
TestoPRO + Strong Cup of Joe = On cloud 9 this morning!!!

I've never been this "pumped up" this early! I'm loving it

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPRO + Strong Cup of Joe = On cloud 9 this morning!!!

I've never been this "pumped up" this early! I'm loving it
Very good feeling. The thing I like best about TestoPRO other than the libido was the well being feeling. I really did not get much of a aggresive feeling but the feeling on top of the world was awesome.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Workout today was not as good as I would have liked... My shoulders have been acting up on me all day, and it got to be very distracting in the gym today. Nevertheless, I was able to do a decent leg workout and a good bit of cardio

BB Back Squats
1 x 135 x 10
2 x 225 x 10
2 x 315 x 10
3 x 355 x 6

I tried to go pretty deep with these, and use the best form possible to stretch out my knees which were bothering me today as well...

Leg Press
1 x 360 x 8
1 x 450 x 8
1 x 540 x 6
1 x 630 x 4

Calf Raises
3 x stack x 15

2 sets of light deadlifts to stretch out a bit
2 x 225 x 10

Got on the stairmaster after this and climbed stairs until I could barely walk out of the gym, so it wasn't all bad today.

I need to get some sort of "joint support" supp here pretty soon if my knees and shoulders are going to keep bothering me like they were today. If they're still hurting, tomorrow may have to be an AB/Cardio day; but I hope not, I'd really like to get some good lifting in this week.

----- Music of the day - He Is Legend - Attack of the Dungeon Witch -----

Really sick local band (Wilmington, NC) that made big... I was actually at the show that they used for this video; pretty sick ****!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSJhB-BsD0"]YouTube- He Is Legend "Attack Of The Dungeon Witch"[/nomedia]

p.s. how the hell do you embed youtube videos??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testopro kicks in quick for most everybody but every once in a while you get someone who responds even more strongly than most. Enjoy the ride...

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Took yesterday off to aide my aching shoulders/knees... Got plenty of rest as well and am ready to hit it hard after work today!

Going to demolish my back!!

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell that smell/taste is... Does anyone know?! It's driving me crazy!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took yesterday off to aide my aching shoulders/knees... Got plenty of rest as well and am ready to hit it hard after work today!

Going to demolish my back!!
Give it hell on the back bro.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
My back is smashed after last nights workout, heavy deadlifts really take it out of me... TestoPRO is starting to ramp up the intensity for me even moreso than usual, and definitely helping out with recovery time as well. I was pulling 405 with ease, definitely going to up the weight next week.

Deadlifts
1 x 225 x 10
1 x 315 x 10
8 x 405 x 3
*Had a trainer come up to me yesterday while I was pulling 405 and said "you know, you can do a lot more reps if you take some weight off". I looked at him and reponded "yeah, I bet I could do even more with nothing on the bar!" He just turned around and walked away haha

Bent over BB Rows
8 x 225 x 5

DB Rows
5 x 110 x 5

Hanging leg raises
3 x 15

Ab Wheel
3 x 20

Taking the weekend off training/diet to enjoy memorial day with some family and friends! Hope everyone has a great holiday!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My back is smashed after last nights workout, heavy deadlifts really take it out of me... TestoPRO is starting to ramp up the intensity for me even moreso than usual, and definitely helping out with recovery time as well. I was pulling 405 with ease, definitely going to up the weight next week.

Deadlifts
1 x 225 x 10
1 x 315 x 10
8 x 405 x 3
*Had a trainer come up to me yesterday while I was pulling 405 and said "you know, you can do a lot more reps if you take some weight off". I looked at him and reponded "yeah, I bet I could do even more with nothing on the bar!" He just turned around and walked away haha

Bent over BB Rows
8 x 225 x 5

DB Rows
5 x 110 x 5

Hanging leg raises
3 x 15

Ab Wheel
3 x 20

Taking the weekend off training/diet to enjoy memorial day with some family and friends! Hope everyone has a great holiday!
Great workout and enjoy your weekend.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I dont like about Anabolic Innovation supplements is when you run out of them :(

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Naberious

Naberious

Awards
AI just needs to implement a technology that will autofill your supps when they start running low!! (for a low low price of course!!:sgrin::sgrin:)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI just needs to implement a technology that will autofill your supps when they start running low!! (for a low low price of course!!:sgrin::sgrin:)
Pembroke was talking about planting a few capsules from his stash and growing his own :lol:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pembroke was talking about planting a few capsules from his stash and growing his own :lol:
Yeah all that got me was a slap in the head from the little lady. She told me if I ever screwed with her garden again that I will need to start sleeping with 1 eye open.:smlove2:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it didn't work?

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
First week impressions

Post is slightly delayed... Had an extended Holiday with the lady :)

Ratings are out of 10... 10 obviously being the best

Muscle Hardness / Density - 8/10 - Partly to do with the fat coming off, but my shoulders and back especially are looking much fuller and denser!

Strength Gain - 9/10 - I've seen a definite jump in my strength all around, PR today on PowerCleans at 275

Body Composition - 8/10 - Beginning to see some more weight coming off, up to 4 abs showing now, definitely getting ready for summer

Weight Gain /Fat Loss - 8/10 - same as above, seeing some fat come off while strength continuing to rise

Libido - 10/10 - Could be the TestoPRO or the fact that I hadn't seen my girlfriend in over a week, but I was definitely ready to go all the time!

Mood - 10/10 - This has been the biggest thing for me thusfar... I feel like I'm on top of the world constantly throughout the day. It's a very nice change, being an "Alpha Male" is nice!! :fing02:

Today's workout - Wed, June 2

PowerCleans
1 x 135 x 10
2 x 185 x 6
5 x 225 x 5
1 x 275 x 1 (Figured what the hell, 225 is going up easy, I'll give it a go!)

Plate Raises w/ 45lb plate
5 x 45 x 10

Shoulder press w/ calf raise machine... (Not sure the name of the exercise)
5 x 215 x 10

This is the machine I'm talking about:

T-Cups w/ DB
5 x 45 x 5

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Damn solid workouts Naberious! I`m especially impressed with the 315 power clean!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the first week review.

Sounds like some benefits are already being reaped!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post is slightly delayed... Had an extended Holiday with the lady :)

Ratings are out of 10... 10 obviously being the best

Muscle Hardness / Density - 8/10 - Partly to do with the fat coming off, but my shoulders and back especially are looking much fuller and denser!

Strength Gain - 9/10 - I've seen a definite jump in my strength all around, PR today on PowerCleans at 275

Body Composition - 8/10 - Beginning to see some more weight coming off, up to 4 abs showing now, definitely getting ready for summer

Weight Gain /Fat Loss - 8/10 - same as above, seeing some fat come off while strength continuing to rise

Libido - 10/10 - Could be the TestoPRO or the fact that I hadn't seen my girlfriend in over a week, but I was definitely ready to go all the time!

Mood - 10/10 - This has been the biggest thing for me thusfar... I feel like I'm on top of the world constantly throughout the day. It's a very nice change, being an "Alpha Male" is nice!! :fing02:

Today's workout - Wed, June 2

PowerCleans
1 x 135 x 10
2 x 185 x 6
5 x 225 x 5
1 x 275 x 1 (Figured what the hell, 225 is going up easy, I'll give it a go!)

Plate Raises w/ 45lb plate
5 x 45 x 10

Shoulder press w/ calf raise machine... (Not sure the name of the exercise)
5 x 215 x 10

This is the machine I'm talking about:

T-Cups w/ DB
5 x 45 x 5
nice workout and impressive review on the testopro. These logs seems to prove the science behind testopro ,at even one month.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Solid Arm workout today, 6/3

Supersetted Straight bar front and reverse curls w/ Fatgripz
5 x 100 x 10

DB Hammer curls w/ Fatgripz
5 x 60 x 8

Behind the head DB tricep raises
4 x 115 x 10

Tricep Pushdowns
5 x 140 x 10

Hanging leg raises
3 x 20

Decline sit ups w/ 25lb plate behind head
3 x 15

TestoPRO still doing its thing... Strength seems to be steadily improving daily, motivation is as high as ever, and still have the excellent euphoric feeling I've come to love over the week or so I've been on!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never really minded the soreness much, it always makes me fell tighter and bigger...

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I never really minded the soreness much, it always makes me fell tighter and bigger...
I feel the same way, and usually don't mind the soreness too much... It's just on the days were I have a really brutal leg workout for example, and can't walk the next day!!:chairfall:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel the same way, and usually don't mind the soreness too much... It's just on the days were I have a really brutal leg workout for example, and can't walk the next day!!:chairfall:
yah I have to admit that is never that pleasant, and it sometimes lasts for like 5 days...:sad3:

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
yah I have to admit that is never that pleasant, and it sometimes lasts for like 5 days...:sad3:
I hear ya!! Supp companies should throw in a complementary wheelchair for when you have those brutal leg days!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Ya, the wheel chair would definitely come in handy sometimes.