CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been given the opportunity to run TestoPro and log it for Anabolic Innovations. Since I love a good test booster I am excited to put TestoPro, well, to the test.

Anabolic Innovations' TestoPro:

Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg
TestoPRO Complex (propietary blend):
Quercetin 95%,
Divanil (95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica),
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C),
Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)

Dosing: As per the bottle... 2 AM & 2 PM

About me:
Male, 29 y/o, 5'10", 189lbs, BF% unsure... about 12-13%

Current Supps I will also be using: (per request of AI they are limited to basic staples)
BCAA's, Glucosamine/Chondroitin, Multi-vitamin, Protein

Goals:
Increased strength and muscle density while maintaining cardio and endurance capabilities.

Training:
Biggest thing on my immediate horizon is the Marine Corps Half Marathon (13.1 miles) this Sunday the 16th. I also have a North Face Endurance race on June 5th.

Lifting: I will be following a 4 day lifting plan. It is structured and you will see how it is laid out as I post my activities for the day.
Quick over view:
Day 1 - Chest, Shoulder, Tri's
Day 2 - Back, Bi's
Day 3 - Rest
Day 4 - Legs
Day 5 - Traps, Forearms, Calves
Day 6 - Rest
Day 7 - Rest

Cardio: Run x 3 a wk, C2 Rower x 1 a wk, Jump rope x 2 a wk, if the pool opens up then I'll fit swimming in some how. *Note that my cardio regiment will probably vary and change at whim.

Nutrition:
Currently my nutrition is a lazy form of The Zone. I probably won't comment too much in this regard. We'll see how I feel and time permits.

Last edited:
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Saved for Final Review*

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest Day

What!?? How can someone start a log off with a rest day? Blasphemy!

Well, I run the Marine Corps Half Marathon (13.1 miles) tomorrow. So, yesterday and today are both complete rest/recovery days.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest Day

What!?? How can someone start a log off with a rest day? Blasphemy!

Well, I run the Marine Corps Half Marathon (13.1 miles) tomorrow. So, yesterday and today are both complete rest/recovery days.

LMAO.:lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Huzzah! In! Good luck in the half marathon tomorrow. Wish I could go up there with ya Corpsman.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cut out all carbs for the past 2 days. Tonight I'm going to California Pizza Kitchen and gonna carbo load like no other and continue to hydrate with watered down Vitamin Water.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Im in....good luck on the half marathon....tooooooo much running for me lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in....good luck on the half marathon....tooooooo much running for me lol
Haha, welcome man. Yeah I don't know why I keep doing these things to myself. I mean, to be honest I really kinda don't like running. I just like to push myself.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oatmeal, eggs, BCAA's, Water... ok, set. Off to the marathon.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Kill it man. Just don't throw up. Wouldn't want to waste the TestoPRO. :sgrin:

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Haha, welcome man. Yeah I don't know why I keep doing these things to myself. I mean, to be honest I really kinda don't like running. I just like to push myself.
thats awesome makes you mentally strong:fing02:. hope you did like you wanted on the half marathon.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it man. Just don't throw up. Wouldn't want to waste the TestoPRO. :sgrin:
I didn't take it today. On hard/long runs like this I don't take hardly anything. Just on the off chance something does cause an upset stomach.

thats awesome makes you mentally strong:fing02:. hope you did like you wanted on the half marathon.
Yeah, I finished in 2:05.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutrition: Ate 3 Mac Snack Wraps from Mickey D's at 330 calories each, 25g protein, and enough sodium to more than make up for what I lost.... What? Don't judge me, I worked hard for that meal..lol

Slept 4.5 hours. Didn't think I was really that tired, but was out before my head hit the pillow. I'm def more stiff from laying still for that long. Could really use a foam roller right now or perhaps a Thai massage. Kind of forgot how sore my shoulders and back would be also. Not bad and def not as bad as my last full marathon though. It is actually my left knee that hurts the most and has me most concerned. I'm sure it is not serious or anything, but may be bad enough to keep me from running and lifting lower legs as soon as I want to.

I'm to upload the medal. We'll see I do this right and it posts.

Anyhow, just remember guys...

"It doesn't have to be fun for it to be fun"

Attachments

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice log. Looking forward to your updates and review of Testopro

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Smeaton!

*I never realized that photo booth on my Mac actually shows the image in reverse.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutrition: Ate 3 Mac Snack Wraps from Mickey D's at 330 calories each, 25g protein, and enough sodium to more than make up for what I lost.... What? Don't judge me, I worked hard for that meal..lol...
Haha, funny, but true :toofunny:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, funny, but true :toofunny:
It was fukcing delicous though..lol

I'm a little more on track today. Eating baked chicken breast in olive oil, steamed asparagus, and an orange right now.

* Rest day today. I feel pretty good over all. Pretty stiff in the AM, but better throughout the day. Left knee is still what hurts the most, but it's getting better. I can tell that when I get back to doing leg days that I'll need to take care and choose only certain lifts. Right now leg extensions are def out, but I feel that leg press will prolly be ok.

* Will be back in the gym hittin it tomorrow.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I is in

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was fukcing delicous though..lol

I'm a little more on track today. Eating baked chicken breast in olive oil, steamed asparagus, and an orange right now.

* Rest day today. I feel pretty good over all. Pretty stiff in the AM, but better throughout the day. Left knee is still what hurts the most, but it's getting better. I can tell that when I get back to doing leg days that I'll need to take care and choose only certain lifts. Right now leg extensions are def out, but I feel that leg press will prolly be ok.

* Will be back in the gym hittin it tomorrow.
I love me some baked chicken.:food:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love me some baked chicken.:food:
You should check out McCormick & Shmicks seasoning then. Find it in the seasoning aisle or above the chicken in the meat department. My fave is Mojito and Lime. These things are freaking awesome, taste great and are quick n easy. Depending on what flavor you get you usually mix the seasoning with some water, oil (I use olive), vinegar sometimes (I use rice vinegar) in a cup or something, then I put the chicken or other meat in a bag, pour some in and throw it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes. Save some in the cup to baste the chicken half way through cooking. Goes great with grilling, baking etc. Mojito and lime is also great to put on shrimp and skewer them, throw them on the grill for 2 minutes. Otherwise, skewer the shrimp, spinkle with salt and red pepper and throw those on the grill for 2 min.

I'm all about big flavor in little time..lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok...

Dosing: 2 AM, @ PM

Smell: TestoPro has an odor, but it is neither good nor bad. Just kind of there, so no big deal.

Taste/Stomach: I get no aftertaste or stomach issues. Def happy about that because Forskholli etc does give me an upset stomach that I just can not do, even if I eat. Since it's not in TestoPro I am all smiles.

Mood/Feeling: I have only been taking TestoPro for a short time. So far I have not noticed any mood effects, aggression, increased libido etc. As with pretty much any other test booster I have ever used it takes a little bit for it to build up and kick in. So, no worries there yet as I am sure it will come.

Thoughts: I really want to open a cap up and see the ingredients. Since they are blue and silver opaque I can't otherwise. I'll probably do it whenever I get bored and have time. If it's too much of a hassle to recap I'll just throw it in my mouth and shoot it back with some water... wonder how that will taste..lol

Workout:
BB incline 4x8 - 135lbs
Flat bench 4x6 - 150lbs
DB incline flys 3x8 - 35lbs
Cable cross overs 3x12 - 40lbs
40 deg decline sit up 3x12
Side bends 4x12 - 45lbs
Started to do leg raises, but decided I was still too sore for that.

I haven't been following a steady lifting routine in awhile because of my running. I have been doing more of upper/lower body splits a couple days a week. I could tell in the gym today that my strength isn't where it has been in the past. Kind of disheartening, but I'm not too worried, I'll get it back.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol I would love to see a pic of the thing taken apart!!! And I hear you on the smell thing. The funny thing is though, when you are not taking it..., you actually MISS that smell. When I popped open my new can all those exciting memories of PRs came running back through my mind!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I would love to see a pic of the thing taken apart!!! And I hear you on the smell thing. The funny thing is though, when you are not taking it..., you actually MISS that smell. When I popped open my new can all those exciting memories of PRs came running back through my mind!!!
I'll take a pic when I open it up for ya..lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Smell: TestoPro has an odor, but it is neither good nor bad. Just kind of there, so no big deal.
And I hear you on the smell thing. The funny thing is though, when you are not taking it..., you actually MISS that smell. When I popped open my new can all those exciting memories of PRs came running back through my mind!!!
SMELL THE GLOVE!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like sticking my nose in all of the Anabolic Innovation bottles and smelling them every time I take them.

testopro..mmmm

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overall opinion: Not much has changed. Still dosing 2 AM and 2 PM, but like I said I have only been taking for a couple days. Most of the soreness and stiffness from the race is gone and the left knee if feeling pretty good. I'll get on a bike or elliptical to get some cardio and my knee moving on Friday. Should be back to running and logging miles next week.

Workout:
BB Row 4x8
Lat pull down 4x8
Seated row 3x10
Straight arm pull down 3x12
BB curl 4x8
DB curl 4x6
Ez bar 3x10

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Overall opinion: Not much has changed. Still dosing 2 AM and 2 PM, but like I said I have only been taking for a couple days. Most of the soreness and stiffness from the race is gone and the left knee if feeling pretty good. I'll get on a bike or elliptical to get some cardio and my knee moving on Friday. Should be back to running and logging miles next week.

Workout:
BB Row 4x8
Lat pull down 4x8
Seated row 3x10
Straight arm pull down 3x12
BB curl 4x8
DB curl 4x6
Ez bar 3x10
Nice work...glad the knee is feeling better.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest day today. I just did some warm ups and dynamic stretches. Got class tonight, 6pm-11pm... WTF? Why did I sign up for this one? I go Tues and Thurs for 5 hours each... of MATH! I hate math, but it's all I have left to get my AA.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest day today. I just did some warm ups and dynamic stretches. Got class tonight, 6pm-11pm... WTF? Why did I sign up for this one? I go Tues and Thurs for 5 hours each... of MATH! I hate math, but it's all I have left to get my AA.
How long do you have to do this?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long do you have to do this?
It's the summer semester so it's condensed. So, not too long really. It's my own fault for putting math off till the end. It'll be nice to finally get my AA and will help with promotions, but all in all all my classes are prereqs to apply for Physician Assistant program. I'm going to be scheduling my lift days as a 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off routine so I fit it in and do my cardio in the mornings and some of the off days.

I also have to bring healthy snacks with me because I get so damn hungry in class I stop concentrating..lol

Welcome by the way

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the summer semester so it's condensed. So, not too long really. It's my own fault for putting math off till the end. It'll be nice to finally get my AA and will help with promotions, but all in all all my classes are prereqs to apply for Physician Assistant program. I'm going to be scheduling my lift days as a 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off routine so I fit it in and do my cardio in the mornings and some of the off days.
I'm basically working from 8-3 and 6-8 with a 2 hour class jammed between there for 6 weeks starting June 7th. I'm not looking forward to that.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm behind a couple days for posting so I'm going to try and catch up right now. Think I remember everything...

Friday, 21st...

Feels like the libido is up and def liking that. Still haven't noticed any marked increase in aggression though. No increase of acne either, which I'm certainly not going to complain about. Overall feel good.

Workout:
Today was suppose to be legs, but I decided to just skip ahead a day in my workout schedule and rest the legs a bit more. I did however get on the bike for 25 minutes at the end.

Traps
Shrug Barbell – 4x8
Shrug Dumbbells – 4x8
Hang cleans – 4x12

Forearm
Reverse Curl – 4x10
Behind the back Curl – 4x8
Wrist curls – 4x8

Calves
Calf Raise – 4x10
Seated Calf Raise – 4x8
Single Leg Calf Raise – 4x8

Abs
Sit ups 40 deg incline 4x10
Leg raises 4x10
Bicycle kicks 4x10

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday, 22nd...

As mentioned in the post above libido is up, but as of yet have not noticed much else. Though I do love the increased libido I really look forward to the increase of aggression. I haven't really noticed anyone mention much about aggression in other logs/threads. Anyone know if testofen is known for this at all? Over all though I feel good in the gym and have not felt the need for any preworkouts/stims. I still take my BCAA's, Chondroiten/Glocosamine, and Multi-vitamin, but that's it for now besides protein and TestoPro obviously.

Workout:

When it comes to shoulders I have to be careful because last summer I got a pretty serious over use injury from my 100 Day Pull-up Challenge and it has been slow going with a few setbacks.

Cardio
5 min eliptical pre
500m row post... broken into (5) 100m "sprints" with 1 minute rests in between

Chest
BB incline 4x8
Flat bench 4x6
DB flyes 3x8
Cable crossovers 3x12

Shoulders
DB overhead press 4x8
Upright row 4x6
DB lateral raise 3x10
DC bent over raise 3x12

Traps
Skull crushers 4x8
dips 4x8
Cable pushdowns 3x10
Seated dips/bodyweight till failure

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday, 23rd

Rest day... just some dynamic stretches etc

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Sunday, 22nd...

As mentioned in the post above libido is up, but as of yet have not noticed much else. Though I do love the increased libido I really look forward to the increase of aggression. I haven't really noticed anyone mention much about aggression in other logs/threads. Anyone know if testofen is known for this at all? Over all though I feel good in the gym and have not felt the need for any preworkouts/stims. I still take my BCAA's, Chondroiten/Glocosamine, and Multi-vitamin, but that's it for now besides protein and TestoPro obviously.

Workout:

When it comes to shoulders I have to be careful because last summer I got a pretty serious over use injury from my 100 Day Pull-up Challenge and it has been slow going with a few setbacks.

Cardio
5 min eliptical pre
500m row post... broken into (5) 100m "sprints" with 1 minute rests in between

Chest
BB incline 4x8
Flat bench 4x6
DB flyes 3x8
Cable crossovers 3x12

Shoulders
DB overhead press 4x8
Upright row 4x6
DB lateral raise 3x10
DC bent over raise 3x12

Traps
Skull crushers 4x8
dips 4x8
Cable pushdowns 3x10
Seated dips/bodyweight till failure
That 100 day challenge looked intense man. Don't think I could have finished that.

Oh, I found a Cross Fit gym in Hanford, about 20 mins from base. They have a few free classes each week, so I'm gonna swing by and see what they have going on over there.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That 100 day challenge looked intense man. Don't think I could have finished that.

Oh, I found a Cross Fit gym in Hanford, about 20 mins from base. They have a few free classes each week, so I'm gonna swing by and see what they have going on over there.
Nice man. It's always fun doing Crossfit at a box with others.

Yeah.. I made it to like day 70 something. In retrospect I think 100 days was fine, but should have been broken up into (2) sets of 50 days... i.e. at day 51 you start back over at 1 pull-up. This should allow you sufficient rest and keep you from an overuse injury or CNS burnout. Next time.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STEAK... its what's for dinner

Steak (Rib eye) and here's how you do it:
- Pull it out of the fridge so it's room temp
- Squeeze some lime juice on it both sides
- Rub the "rub" in good both sides (Rub ingredients listed below)
- Throw onto charcoal grill (not that lazy man's propane crap)
- 1 minute each side to caramelize and sear in flavor
- Then cook to desired level flipping once (my case medium rare)
- Let steak sit for 3-5 minutes before serving/cutting otherwise all the juice will run out
- If you have to put steak sauce on after it's prepared and served... you fukced up..lol

Asparagus
- Lay asparagus out on cutting board, cut off tip of the bottoms
- Drizzle some olive oil over them
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and some salt (or garlic salt)
- Lay on the grill for a few minutes and rotate to cook all sides

Tomatoes
- Cut out stem and cut into halves
- lightly brush with olive oil
- Lay face down and grill for 2-3 minutes
- Flip over to finish up
- At this time you sprinkle with parmesan cheese

Serve it up and enjoy!

Rub:
Brown sugar
Salt
Pepper
Cayenne (red) pepper
Maybe a little garlic powder if you want
Mix in a bowl to your preferred taste

Mine comes out so you can taste the hotness of the pepper, the sweetness of the brown sugar and the citrus from the lime. Sometimes I squeeze a little more lime on while it's on the grill.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
thinks looking good here CC!!! you are just getting better and better