HereToStudy Sleeps Deep and dives into the Pink! [Dual Sponsored Log]

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HereToStudy Sleeps Deep and dives into the Pink!

So as some of you know, I have been kinda out of the gym at full speed for a couple of weeks due to coming down with an illness. Unfortunately, it is still not gone 100%, but at this point I consider it just residual cough. I have not worked out too hard during this time, and for most of it had to skip all together. Luckily, Anabolic Innovations and USP Labs are going to help me get back on path. During the time out of the gym I honestly lost control over diet, as I wasn't eating as much. Based on my last gym experience (while getting over sickness) I have lost a bit of strength, and size is down as well. Time to turn that around.

Since both of these are sponsored logs, and both companies expect the product to be run moderately independent of other major supplements, they will be run independently of each other. The HGHpro will be run for one month, followed by the Pink Magic for one month.

I will run the HGHpro at 4 caps pre bed.

The pink magic will be run at 2 capsules 3 times a day.

Other Supplements I will be running during this log:
Orange Oximega, Orange Triad from Controlled Labs: Original Review
Creapure from Primordial Performance: Original Review
White Flood from Controlled Labs: Original Review

Now some of what to expect out of this log:​

I am not to sure how many know about my lifting routine. Basically since I have taken the step up and taken lifting more seriously, I have switched over to the starting strength program from strength coach Mark Rippetoe. Since then I have added isolation exercise to the program, but my routine is still largely based on that set, which looks something like this:

Workout A
Squats
Power Cleans
Standing Military Press

Workout B
Squats
Bench press (Barbell)
Deadlifts

The two workouts are distributed as the following

Week One: A off B off A off off
Week Two: B off A off B off off

Now as I said I have moved on from using purely this routine and have added isolation exercises as well. I do not set each exercise in stone, however, and work in what I feel I need/have energy for. I am considering switching to a 5 day a week split isolation routine, and possibly will do this with the start of Pink Magic (as this would be after my move, which is when getting to the gym daily will be alot easier). I would like to be on a 5 day split for a while before getting into a cycle later this year. During my off days I will often do cardio, pushups, burpees, etc..

How I will report on progress in this log. With each workout day I will mention what exercises I did and if they have increased in any manner. I will not report individual numbers, but instead I will record weight increase. For example, rather then reporting that squat say 260 one week, and then report later that I squat 265, I would just report "squat +5." This is much for the same reason that I don't weigh myself daily, as I hate letting numbers **** with my head. Progress is what I want to see not numbers.

Now everyone always asks what are you goals?
Well in all reality I am still trying to bulk. I would like a bit of recomp, but I don't plan to aim for it as I will most likely be looking to run some clen sooner or later, and will look for my fat loss to come during that time of a tighter diet, increased diet, and of course the clen. So this will mostly be for a bulk. I will also pay attention to skin benefits as I definitely do not have the best skin, so it will be nice to see some benefits during the HGH run.

A note on individual supplements:

HGHpro - I am really looking forward to the sleep benefits from the HGHpro. I definitely do not get the quality of sleep that I should be, and am really looking forward to the assistance I will be provided here. I am also particularly interested in the benefits of the AlphaSize, as a quick read of it leads one to be very interested.

Pink Magic - I can't say to much on this as the ingredient profile is not publicly available yet. However I did some research on the profile of Pink magic and will say this is not something you have seen before -- ANYWHERE! Reading some of the studies on it have me very excited. I am happy to see a company that claims they are coming out with the next thing and then delivers on it.

Now lets see how it works out. Tonight begins the HGHpro. I will be taking 4 caps. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HGH PRO FINAL REVIEW

Unforunately a really good run has come to an end. I am through 30 days of HGHpro, and it is time to discuss how it worked.​

SLEEP QUALITY
Easily this is the shining diamond for the power of the HGHpro. My sleep sucks, period. I don't get enough of it, and when I do I am still groggy or waking up during the night. Add to this the fact that this was run during a stressfull time (work stress and moved apartments), sleep was in desperate need of help. Well, the HGHpro answered the call. I slept like a damn rock. No joke, I could wake up on 5-6 hours bright and ready for the day. Days that I was able to dedicate 8 hours to sleep, I felt I could conquer the world. The sleep by far is enough to justify the purchase of HGHpro.
10/10

Recovery
I will easily call Recovery the side kick to sleep quality when it comes to HGHpro's best features. We all know that sleep and recovery go hand in hand. Now add to that a potential increase in HGH, and recovery is in full force. DOMS virtually non existent. 2 hours after a workout I feel I could go back and do it again. Good stuff!
10/10

Appetite
I did notice an increase in appetite while take the HGHpro. This helped since I have been on a bulk since the begining of this journey. I was consistently eating a good amount of food, but the HGHpro did make it a bit easier.
8/10

Skin Benefits
I did not get a dramatic difference in skin composition. I do have a tiny bit of acne appearing (started previous to the HGHpro) on my upper legs, and it seems to have gone a bit down with the introduction of HGHpro, but nothing crazy.
7/10

Gettin' Lean
At first I did notice a bit of a leaning effect, primarily around week 2. I did not pursue this as much as I have a clenbuterol assisted cut approaching shortly and for now am mainly just worried about bulking, so when calories increased a bit more, this halted, but I can't blame it based on the calories I was taking in. This effect, however, should work much better in a calorie deficit cut, or during a recomp.
8/10

Strength Increase
I do not consider this a strength supplement at all. However, I did dramatically increase in strength throughout this cycle. Every one of my lifts had seen multiple PRs. I will give this benefit moreso as a side effect of the sleep benefit/potential HGH release, but strength increased none-the-less.
8/10

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Anabolic Innovations for the chance to log this fantastic product. I was very happy with the results as they were nothing but stellar. I will definitely be adding this to a future cycle, as I havn't even had my first night without it yet and I already miss it. You guys are awesome!

For those interested in trying HGHpro, check out NutraPlanet:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/hghpro-120-caps.html

PINK MAGIC FINAL REVIEW

The Pink Magic has come to a resolution. Lets see how it went​

STRENGTH INCREASE
Beastye. That is the only way to describe the effects that Pink had on my stregnth. I honestly hit multiple PRs everytime it went to the gym. It did take some days to kick in for me though. Many pink reviewers were seeing the effects in days one and two. It took me 5.5 days, but it was surely worth the wait.
9/10

Intensity
This follows along with the beast mode mentioned earlier. The Intensity at the gym was an intense feeling. I wanted to push pull and slam weights as much as I could. I didn't take no for an answer when it came to pushing out that final rep.
10/10

FAT LOSS/RECOMP
I planned to end this cycle in a cut and end up deciding to bridge the last couple days of it in with my clenbuterol cycle. So I basically was bulking until the last couple days when I switched to a cut. Many reviewers saw some fat loss, but it wasn't completely my goal through this cycle. I did feel like I might have lost some fat, but not enough to make it significant. It might be better on a cut. Very similar to my thoughts on HGHpro.
7/10

SIZE INCREASE/HOWS THE MIRROR?
I definitely grew during this cycle. I gained aprox. 3lbs, which may not seem significant, but given the fact that there was a tiny bit of fat loss, or more importantly no fat gain, I am quite happy. But, I don't care if I was 150 or 295, its all about the mirror for me. Overall my general physique has improved quite nicely. I am a bit more muscular looking, but overall just looking good, if I do say so myself.
8.5/10

Vascularity
I am not lean enough for vascularity, or so I thought. The pink will bring out the veins in anyone. It's primarily during my "pump," but very noticeable. I can only imagine what it would have looked like if I was leaner.
9/10

Big Thanks and shout out the USP Labs! Thanks for the chance to log. Also i like the fact that you had many beta test this product and then even improved it for retail. I will have to give the retail one a shot sometime. It was an exciting run.

BY THE WAY, Nutraplanet just lowered the price to 60 bucks, give it a shot guys:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/pink-magic-180-capsules.html[/CENTER]

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Lets see what the kid can do. :)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Interesante , get some pinkkkk

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I'm in as well! Love how you generally keep it pretty basic with your supps... And reviews are always very honest and informative

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see what the kid can do. :)
Interesante , get some pinkkkk
I'm in as well! Love how you generally keep it pretty basic with your supps... And reviews are always very honest and informative
Thanks for following guys!

Alright so lets get into how night one went:

I took 4 caps of HGHpro aprox. 40 minutes prior to intended sleep. As I mentioned earlier I am getting over being sick, and by this I am left at the point where I am fine during the day but sometimes my nights and mornings can be filled with coughing. Unfortuantely, last night I had a terrible time getting to sleep as everytime I would get some shut eye, I would wake up coughing. Therefore it is very hard to judge the performance of the HGHpro based on last night.

I will say the following, however. Even given the limited sleep time last night as well as the interuptions caused by waking up to coughing, I actually had a pretty deep sleep, when I could. I would say taking out interuptions and struggle to fall asleep, I probably managed only 5.5 hours of actual sleep time. Even given that limited time frame, I managed to wake up feeling for the most part refreshed and ready to start my day.

Today I should have a B workout day, which is by far my favorite. Something about the combination of squats, bench press, and deads just speaks to me. The reason I say should is because I will be seeing apartments today for my move on June 1st, but I will, as always, strive to let nothing interupt my workout. Hopefully I will be reporting a new signed lease with my next update.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good man. like the new pink magic bottle

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, so where to start with this update:

I killed at the gym yesterday. I have no idea what got into me, and maybe it was the extended time off from lifting heavy due to being ill, but I went up in all 3 of my big lifts.

Squat +20
Bench +10
Dead +20
Also did curls, chest press machine, and rows.

I felt amazing. It was literally one of those times when I would do the intended weight, finish my set and go, wow that felt like I could add another 10+ lbs to it. I decided to trust my body and go through with it and it completly paid off. I can't really credit this to the supplements as I mentioned I was coming from a break off, but it is definitely a good place to get started with this log.

I dosed the white flood diffrently by matter of chance. I didn't have it on me as I went to the gym so I had to swing and pick it up, which left me drinking it on the way there (5minutes) and during my cardio warmup. I think this may just be how I will dose it from now on. It seemed to hit me with energy at all the right moments, where as when I dosed it 30 minutes prior, I was extremly stim'd from the moment I walked in. Needless to say, after that workout my pumps were huge.

As for the HGHpro, I again dosed 4 caps last night. I am not sure the exact timing pre sleep because it was dosed prior to my hip thrust cardio workout ;). I slept like a god damn log. I did not have any dreams, but literally what ill call black sleep, where you slept so deep you might have just blacked out and entered a coma. I woke up this morning to some residual cough from my cold, but after a drink of water was able to pass backout into slumberland. As I type this I am feeling refreshed, and even after a crazy workout I have no evidence of DOMS. It is way to early to give an assesment on the HGHpro, but if things continue the way they are going, I will be one happy man.

Sleep is something I think most of us need improvement on. Especially being young it is to easy to stay up beyong a reasonable hour. So far, the HGHpro has been making very good use of the limited sleep hours I allow it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so where to start with this update:

I killed at the gym yesterday. I have no idea what got into me, and maybe it was the extended time off from lifting heavy due to being ill, but I went up in all 3 of my big lifts.

Squat +20
Bench +10
Dead +20
Also did curls, chest press machine, and rows.

I felt amazing. It was literally one of those times when I would do the intended weight, finish my set and go, wow that felt like I could add another 10+ lbs to it. I decided to trust my body and go through with it and it completly paid off. I can't really credit this to the supplements as I mentioned I was coming from a break off, but it is definitely a good place to get started with this log.

I dosed the white flood diffrently by matter of chance. I didn't have it on me as I went to the gym so I had to swing and pick it up, which left me drinking it on the way there (5minutes) and during my cardio warmup. I think this may just be how I will dose it from now on. It seemed to hit me with energy at all the right moments, where as when I dosed it 30 minutes prior, I was extremly stim'd from the moment I walked in. Needless to say, after that workout my pumps were huge.

As for the HGHpro, I again dosed 4 caps last night. I am not sure the exact timing pre sleep because it was dosed prior to my hip thrust cardio workout ;). I slept like a god damn log. I did not have any dreams, but literally what ill call black sleep, where you slept so deep you might have just blacked out and entered a coma. I woke up this morning to some residual cough from my cold, but after a drink of water was able to pass backout into slumberland. As I type this I am feeling refreshed, and even after a crazy workout I have no evidence of DOMS. It is way to early to give an assesment on the HGHpro, but if things continue the way they are going, I will be one happy man.

Sleep is something I think most of us need improvement on. Especially being young it is to easy to stay up beyong a reasonable hour. So far, the HGHpro has been making very good use of the limited sleep hours I allow it.
To many people do not understand the importance of a good nights sleep.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There's a reason the real "big 3" are Lift, Eat, and Sleep. But you're right, so many people put sleep on the low end of their priorities when it should be towards the top. I put it right behind eating. :food:

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
subbed

subbed and good luck my friend. good to see you are back in the gym and recovering. Kill it. will you be posting before and afters?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a reason the real "big 3" are Lift, Eat, and Sleep. But you're right, so many people put sleep on the low end of their priorities when it should be towards the top. I put it right behind eating. :food:
Completely agree, I have been putting more of an effort towards getting more sleep, but the busy schedule always makes it hard.

subbed and good luck my friend. good to see you are back in the gym and recovering. Kill it. will you be posting before and afters?
In... Good luck
Thanks guy! - As for the pictures, sorry, I am far to shy lol. Believe me I am nothing impressive.

Time for an update:
I had a pretty decent nights sleep last night. Unfortunately, the sleep will be a bit skewed as I did go to the club last night, so I had more then a couple in me by the time I hit the bed. I had a pretty deep sleep and actually am starting to develop dreams. I usually never have/remember my dreams. This morning I woke up not fully able to remember what my dreams were about, but with flash memories of how vivid and detailed they were, which I will consider a good sign.

I really have not had much soreness from my last day at the gym. My usual DOMS period is 24 hours, but in all reality I was probably sore the night of, and thats it.

Today is day two of gym off day. I will be doing some cardio today and some always thrilling burpees. This is pretty typical for what I will do on an off day, but sometimes I just allow my off days to be completely restful, which is always a much needed change of pace.

In other related news:

Tomorrow is my birthday.
I attended my sister's graduation today at my old high school. It definitely reminded me of how little I miss high school lol.

....and.....

THE BLACKHAWKS WON!

For those that were not part of the NHL thread, I am a huge Hawks fan so watching them kick ass this year has been a very thrilling experience. :fing02:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completely agree, I have been putting more of an effort towards getting more sleep, but the busy schedule always makes it hard.

Thanks guy! - As for the pictures, sorry, I am far to shy lol. Believe me I am nothing impressive.

Time for an update:
I had a pretty decent nights sleep last night. Unfortunately, the sleep will be a bit skewed as I did go to the club last night, so I had more then a couple in me by the time I hit the bed. I had a pretty deep sleep and actually am starting to develop dreams. I usually never have/remember my dreams. This morning I woke up not fully able to remember what my dreams were about, but with flash memories of how vivid and detailed they were, which I will consider a good sign.

I really have not had much soreness from my last day at the gym. My usual DOMS period is 24 hours, but in all reality I was probably sore the night of, and thats it.

Today is day two of gym off day. I will be doing some cardio today and some always thrilling burpees. This is pretty typical for what I will do on an off day, but sometimes I just allow my off days to be completely restful, which is always a much needed change of pace.

In other related news:

Tomorrow is my birthday.
I attended my sister's graduation today at my old high school. It definitely reminded me of how little I miss high school lol.

....and.....

THE BLACKHAWKS WON!

For those that were not part of the NHL thread, I am a huge Hawks fan so watching them kick ass this year has been a very thrilling experience. :fing02:
I hardly ever remembered a dream either but did on HGHpro.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hardly ever remembered a dream either but did on HGHpro.
It is definitely a pleasant change of pace.

Last night I had a really deep sleep, I woke up feeling quite refreshed and ready to start my day. It's my birthday so it was nice to start the day in a positive fashion. Had a very interesting dream about my girlfriend, who will be traveling to Italy soon. She called me from Italy in the dream to inform me that she will be staying there as she loved it and tried to convince me to move out there, which led to a very interesting dream.

Today I will be back to hitting the gym after a solid two days rest. I will be back to my "A" workout, which will include squats, power cleans, and standing press. I am hoping to maintain the gains I made in squat, and possibly increase press by maybe +5. I have a pretty solid feeling I will not be going up in my power clean at all, but I won't rule it out, well see how I feel after I lift my usual. I will probably be doing leg press machine, which I saw some decent gains in last time, hoping to throw maybe another 20 onto that.

I decided that in the future I will be playing with the idea of a HGHpro/Pink Magic Stack. Reading some more on the pick magic, while at the same time enjoying the HGHpro, I can only conclude that the synergy will be quite nice. I do have some IGF-2 By AppNut that should be arriving today/tomorrow, which would make for one hell of a stack combined with the HGH/Pink, but well see, I will probably give that a solo run or keep it for when Ill want to stack heavy on a PCT. So far for that cycle it will be looking mostly Primordial, but the IGF-2 couldn't hurt.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
It is definitely a pleasant change of pace.

Last night I had a really deep sleep, I woke up feeling quite refreshed and ready to start my day. It's my birthday so it was nice to start the day in a positive fashion. Had a very interesting dream about my girlfriend, who will be traveling to Italy soon. She called me from Italy in the dream to inform me that she will be staying there as she loved it and tried to convince me to move out there, which led to a very interesting dream.

Today I will be back to hitting the gym after a solid two days rest. I will be back to my "A" workout, which will include squats, power cleans, and standing press. I am hoping to maintain the gains I made in squat, and possibly increase press by maybe +5. I have a pretty solid feeling I will not be going up in my power clean at all, but I won't rule it out, well see how I feel after I lift my usual. I will probably be doing leg press machine, which I saw some decent gains in last time, hoping to throw maybe another 20 onto that.

I decided that in the future I will be playing with the idea of a HGHpro/Pink Magic Stack. Reading some more on the pick magic, while at the same time enjoying the HGHpro, I can only conclude that the synergy will be quite nice. I do have some IGF-2 By AppNut that should be arriving today/tomorrow, which would make for one hell of a stack combined with the HGH/Pink, but well see, I will probably give that a solo run or keep it for when Ill want to stack heavy on a PCT. So far for that cycle it will be looking mostly Primordial, but the IGF-2 couldn't hurt.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro, Happy Birthday. Make it a good one.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday HTS

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
In to support a fellow Chicagoian and fan of House.
Where do you lift at?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Birthday HTS
Thanks Bro!

In to support a fellow Chicagoian and fan of House.
Where do you lift at?
Thanks for the support. I lift at Bally's. (I know..I know...but it's cheap :lol:), With me moving around alot though, it is constantly at different locations.

Update:
Had another great nights sleep :24:. Up until now I have been kinda forcing myself to sleep due to not being exactly tired by the time I should be going to sleep. Luckily last night I had a very exhausting workout and was able to knock myself out almost instantly. This also led to probably the deepest sleep I have had so far on the HGHpro. I woke up feeling well rested and ready to start my day, which unfortnately means going into work. I had a long dream last night of very strange origin, but extremely vivid again. This is definitely an enjoyable side effect of the HGHpro. It almost reminds me of the Ambien commercials with abe lincoln, because I feel like I am getting my dreams back.

Last nights workout went pretty well. For the quick summary on how the lifts went:

Squat +0 (I was really happy for this since I had gone up quite significantly in my last workout)
Power Clean +5 (for one set) My other sets were able to remain a bit higher then I had consistently been at.
Standing Press +0, but was able to lift my high for all sets
Leg press machine +10

Other lifts included Tricep pull downs, and Good mornings. It was actually my first time doing good mornings, and It was done at an extremly low weight, as I was pretty worn out by the time I had started them and my form was a little sloppy so I didnt want to get into heavy weight.

The White Flood has been consistently giving me more energy in the gym. This stuff hits you like a fire and the only way to put it out is by lifting weight. It has been my favorite pre-wo I have tried to date, and even after multiple uses, I am still enjoying the new Furious Fruit Punch flavor.

Side effects of the HGHpro, thus far: I feel like I am seeing some of the skin benefits. I have a very light appearance of upper thigh acne (weird as **** - I know), which has been slowly decreasing.

The Creapure is still keeping me very satisfied, I don't really need to go into it too much as I recommend Creapure all over on these boards, it stimply can't be beat from a price/quality standpoint. I have professed numerous times my hatred for specialized creatine, CEE, etc..., so it is nice knowing I am using pure creatine mono.

I also decided to continue taking the Orange Oximega greens after my first tub, which have left me feeling quite refreshed and allows me to feel like I am giving that extra step towards a healthy lifestyle.

Tonight I am on an off day, and have to see an apartment showing at 8:00pm. I am hoping this will be the place I sign to for June 1st, which presents exciting news for me. Let's just hope the pictures add up to the actual place. Unfortunately, because I will be seeing the place tonight I will be staying at my girlfriends place. This is not unfortunate in the least bit, but the misfortune comes from the fact that I left my bottle of HGHpro at home on accident (GOD DAMNIT!). I am not to happy about this, but hopefully the beneficial effects pick up when I go back home tomorrow.

Also at 9:00 PM tonight is game two of the Blackhawks Sharks Semifinal series. I am very excited for this which reminds me of a good joke I heard recently:

In a third grade career day, the teacher, Ms. Smith, invited her students to share with the class what their fathers did for a living. The first student up, Tim, told the class about how his father was a doctor and saved lives for a living, he was very proud of his father. The second student, Mary, told the class how her father was an architect and designed some of the city's largest buildings. Josh, the third student, told the class about how proud he was of his father, who was a detective for the FBI and had a great record of stopping criminals. One of the last students to approach the class was Sean, a quiet student in the class. When Ms. Smith asked him what his father did for a living, he responded: "My father is a male stripper, a drug addict, and will often times have sex with many other men for money, often at the same time." Ms. Smith was appauled and immediately called an end to the discussion. She pulled Sean into the hallway and told him she was very concerned with what he had said, and asked him "Is that really what your father does for a living?" Sean looked down at the floor and turned a very deep red color. He looked back up at Ms. Smith and responded, "I am sorry Ms. Smith, I actually lied to you. My father plays for the San Jose Sharks, but I would have been far to embarassed to actually share that with the class..."

Lets go hawks:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Bally's? haha it's ok, i lift at Cardinal. Im in the southside suburbs.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The worst part is waiting for the squat rack behind a guy who is in jeans, a XXXXXL tshirt, a durag and a crooked hat who is on his phone for 20 minutes between "sets". Cheap gym in the city = annoying lol.
That sounds brutal!!!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
The worst part is waiting for the squat rack behind a guy who is in jeans, a XXXXXL tshirt, a durag and a crooked hat who is on his phone for 20 minutes between "sets". Cheap gym in the city = annoying lol.
subbed to see how a full bottle of HGHpro is...

i have a du rag covering my braids right now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed to see how a full bottle of HGHpro is...

i have a du rag covering my braids right now
are you also wearing jeans, a xxxxxl t shirt, a crooked hat and on your cell phone????:phone:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you also wearing jeans, a xxxxxl t shirt, a crooked hat and on your cell phone????:phone:
Yea sanchez, I have read enough of your posts that I couldn't possibly associate you with the group I am discussing, I doubt you get a gangsta lean on in the power rack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea sanchez, I have read enough of your posts that I couldn't possibly associate you with the group I am discussing, I doubt you get a gangsta lean on in the power rack.
you on the sside of chicago? i live sside indy, something about ssides, lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you on the sside of chicago? i live sside indy, something about ssides, lol.
I am actually North side. The gym that I goto in the city is literally almost at the edge of the northern city border. But yes, South side of the city (in parts) can be very similar.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am actually North side. The gym that I goto in the city is literally almost at the edge of the northern city border. But yes, South side of the city (in parts) can be very similar.
when i was in high school i had a job where i had to go to gary once a month back in the 70's. damn, you want to talk about a tough place. i have only been robbed once, and it was on one of those trips to gary.:dump:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i was in high school i had a job where i had to go to gary once a month back in the 70's. damn, you want to talk about a tough place. i have only been robbed once, and it was on one of those trips to gary.:dump:
Ouch, I have come in situations where I completely felt like it would happen any minute, but so far have been lucky enough to avoid it. Damnit, now I need to go knock on wood somewhere.

Update:

So today I hit the gym even though I had a very busy day. Due to running around for unavoidable things, I didn't get to the gym until 10:20, and ****ing Ballys closes at 11. I usually am in the gym a minimum of one hour, so I had to rush it. NEVER a good idea.

For my squats, I stayed consistent with my recent gains which is keeping me happy. I was afraid the +20 would have been a fluke, but luckily its holding true.

For my bench, this is where I learned the lesson of my life to not rush a workout. I started at my usual weight and due to the need to rush a bit cut my usual 4-5 sets down to 3. First set went good. Second set felt a bit tough, but overall was manageable. I then had to add 10 lbs for my third set. On my first rep, I felt good, but then it came down and I thought to myself as I was lifting "man this one feels heavier then my last bench session," but figured it was due to having less rest time and being the new +10 weight from my last increase. So I decided to push through. By my fourth rep, the bar came down hit my chest and I began to bring it up. About half way up I felt trouble. I was not going to get this weight up. Because I was doing a weight that I felt comfortable with last time, I didn't call anyone to spot, especially since so close to closing not many are present. As I realized I was going to drop the weight on myself, I decided to give it one last effort. I let out a loud grunt as I threw everything I had to get the weight up. I made it to my full extension, and safely returned the bar. When i got up with my "What the **** just happened" feeling, I looked to the bar, and rather then adding the +10, I added a 10 to each side. So technically today I added 10 to my bench, but I certainly will not be sticking to this weight and I don't think I have ever had the fear of God hit me like it did when I was struggling under that weight. BIG lesson learned.

Deadlift went as expected, keeping my +20 from last time, but this time for two sets instead of one. :fing02:

I am back home so was able to grab my bottle of HGHpro again. I feel like I left a child behind when i was without it and am really happy to have another great night from it. I have been a bit stressed lately, so sleeping well is definitely a plus.

For personal updates:

The apartment I was going to check out was rented previous to getting a chance to see it. Major bummer as it was a decent place. I will be checking one out tomorrow and one friday so lets hope one of the two go good.

And the blackhawks won, which always keeps me happy.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last nights sleep was amazing! Deep Deep sleep and woke up quite refreshed. I had two very vivid dreams, one completely X rated with the gf, the other, believe it or not, about the blackhawks. I really enjoyed both. Sleep wise this stuff is hitting a 10 in my books and more then I expected.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last nights sleep was amazing! Deep Deep sleep and woke up quite refreshed. I had two very vivid dreams, one completely X rated with the gf, the other, believe it or not, about the blackhawks. I really enjoyed both. Sleep wise this stuff is hitting a 10 in my books and more then I expected.
i take it the blackhawk dream wasn't x-rated.:sgrin:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i take it the blackhawk dream wasn't x-rated.:sgrin:
Thank god it wasn't, lol.

how could i not sub
Welcome man, I am excited to have you follow, but I feel like my log will be boring compared to the beast cycle you got running. But hey, I am sure with you here the libido pics will be-a-plenty! :lol:

Alright so last nights sleep went pretty decently. I got to sleep earlier then usual but had to wake up and handle a situation with my gf when she got back. The real deep sleep came from after I got back to bed. Unfortuantely, I slept in a bit later then I should have, but Ill blame that on having to get up mid way through the night rather then blaming the HGHpro, which really doesn't leave me groggy at all.

A point that I don't think I have stressed enough is my recovery is maximized. I have had no DOMS the next day after a work out, and honestly feel like I could be working out every day. For now I will stick to my 3 day Compound based routine, but come June I think I am going to go to a 5 day split routine. There is just no way the Squat, Bench, Standing Press, Power Cleans or Deadlifts will disappear from that split, I absolutely love them. Originally when I decided on this split I was mixed emotionally because I am in it for appearance as opposed to stregnth, but after starting the program, I am loving watching my stregnth go up on these beast style lifts. Definitely keeping my ego boosted.

Tonight will be an A workout again: Squat, Power Clean, Standing Press based. Looking forward to it.

Personaly update: Damn apartment I saw last night sucked, I hate not being able to afford some kind of pent house suite lol. Checking out another right after work today, and although the location is a bit off from what I wanted, it looks like it could be a winner, and as bob barker says, the price is right.

I am at my girlfriends again in the city so I can see these apartments, but I forgot my greens this time. Not going to make or break my workout, but I love getting a pure health supplement that actually tastes good. My body has been asking me what happened to the good stuff.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank god it wasn't, lol.

Welcome man, I am excited to have you follow, but I feel like my log will be boring compared to the beast cycle you got running. But hey, I am sure with you here the libido pics will be-a-plenty! :lol:

Alright so last nights sleep went pretty decently. I got to sleep earlier then usual but had to wake up and handle a situation with my gf when she got back. The real deep sleep came from after I got back to bed. Unfortuantely, I slept in a bit later then I should have, but Ill blame that on having to get up mid way through the night rather then blaming the HGHpro, which really doesn't leave me groggy at all.

A point that I don't think I have stressed enough is my recovery is maximized. I have had no DOMS the next day after a work out, and honestly feel like I could be working out every day. For now I will stick to my 3 day Compound based routine, but come June I think I am going to go to a 5 day split routine. There is just no way the Squat, Bench, Standing Press, Power Cleans or Deadlifts will disappear from that split, I absolutely love them. Originally when I decided on this split I was mixed emotionally because I am in it for appearance as opposed to stregnth, but after starting the program, I am loving watching my stregnth go up on these beast style lifts. Definitely keeping my ego boosted.

Tonight will be an A workout again: Squat, Power Clean, Standing Press based. Looking forward to it.

Personaly update: Damn apartment I saw last night sucked, I hate not being able to afford some kind of pent house suite lol. Checking out another right after work today, and although the location is a bit off from what I wanted, it looks like it could be a winner, and as bob barker says, the price is right.

I am at my girlfriends again in the city so I can see these apartments, but I forgot my greens this time. Not going to make or break my workout, but I love getting a pure health supplement that actually tastes good. My body has been asking me what happened to the good stuff.
Workouts looking good and it is awesome that your getting good results from HGHpro.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I definitely need to add some HGHpro to my next NP order... This stuff sounds like the real deal!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is a real enjoyable experience. I struggle to get a decent amount of sleep and this stuff has me :24:.
i hear you on the sleep trouble-i might have to pick up a bottle and see.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ouch, I have come in situations where I completely felt like it would happen any minute, but so far have been lucky enough to avoid it. Damnit, now I need to go knock on wood somewhere.

Update:

So today I hit the gym even though I had a very busy day. Due to running around for unavoidable things, I didn't get to the gym until 10:20, and ****ing Ballys closes at 11. I usually am in the gym a minimum of one hour, so I had to rush it. NEVER a good idea.

For my squats, I stayed consistent with my recent gains which is keeping me happy. I was afraid the +20 would have been a fluke, but luckily its holding true.

For my bench, this is where I learned the lesson of my life to not rush a workout. I started at my usual weight and due to the need to rush a bit cut my usual 4-5 sets down to 3. First set went good. Second set felt a bit tough, but overall was manageable. I then had to add 10 lbs for my third set. On my first rep, I felt good, but then it came down and I thought to myself as I was lifting "man this one feels heavier then my last bench session," but figured it was due to having less rest time and being the new +10 weight from my last increase. So I decided to push through. By my fourth rep, the bar came down hit my chest and I began to bring it up. About half way up I felt trouble. I was not going to get this weight up. Because I was doing a weight that I felt comfortable with last time, I didn't call anyone to spot, especially since so close to closing not many are present. As I realized I was going to drop the weight on myself, I decided to give it one last effort. I let out a loud grunt as I threw everything I had to get the weight up. I made it to my full extension, and safely returned the bar. When i got up with my "What the **** just happened" feeling, I looked to the bar, and rather then adding the +10, I added a 10 to each side. So technically today I added 10 to my bench, but I certainly will not be sticking to this weight and I don't think I have ever had the fear of God hit me like it did when I was struggling under that weight. BIG lesson learned.

Deadlift went as expected, keeping my +20 from last time, but this time for two sets instead of one. :fing02:

I am back home so was able to grab my bottle of HGHpro again. I feel like I left a child behind when i was without it and am really happy to have another great night from it. I have been a bit stressed lately, so sleeping well is definitely a plus.

For personal updates:

The apartment I was going to check out was rented previous to getting a chance to see it. Major bummer as it was a decent place. I will be checking one out tomorrow and one friday so lets hope one of the two go good.

And the blackhawks won, which always keeps me happy.

Dude i did that with 365 x 1

Dunno what i was thinking but it put the fear of God into me

I didnt get the bar up!! but rather than crashing down on i lowered it to chest level and started screaming. I had to use every ounce in me to hold it while couple of guys ran over to help.

It effected my bench for months, i was just plain scared to bench weights i know i was comfortable with after that.

Damn scary man

BE CAREFUL

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
what a misleading title for this thread..