HereToStudy Sleeps Deep and dives into the Pink! [Dual Sponsored Log]

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

1. HGH PRO FINAL REVIEW

Unforunately a really good run has come to an end. I am through 30 days of HGHpro, and it is time to discuss how it worked.

SLEEP QUALITY

Easily this is the shining diamond for the power of the HGHpro. My sleep sucks, period. I don't get enough of it, and when I do I am still groggy or waking up during the night. Add to this the fact that this was run during a stressfull time (work stress and moved apartments), sleep was in desperate need of help. Well, the HGHpro answered the call. I slept like a damn rock. No joke, I could wake up on 5-6 hours bright and ready for the day. Days that I was able to dedicate 8 hours to sleep, I felt I could conquer the world. The sleep by far is enough to justify the purchase of HGHpro.
    10/10

Recovery

I will easily call Recovery the side kick to sleep quality when it comes to HGHpro's best features. We all know that sleep and recovery go hand in hand. Now add to that a potential increase in HGH, and recovery is in full force. DOMS virtually non existent. 2 hours after a workout I feel I could go back and do it again. Good stuff!
    10/10

Appetite

I did notice an increase in appetite while take the HGHpro. This helped since I have been on a bulk since the begining of this journey. I was consistently eating a good amount of food, but the HGHpro did make it a bit easier.
    8/10

Skin Benefits

I did not get a dramatic difference in skin composition. I do have a tiny bit of acne appearing (started previous to the HGHpro) on my upper legs, and it seems to have gone a bit down with the introduction of HGHpro, but nothing crazy.
    7/10

Gettin' Lean

At first I did notice a bit of a leaning effect, primarily around week 2. I did not pursue this as much as I have a clenbuterol assisted cut approaching shortly and for now am mainly just worried about bulking, so when calories increased a bit more, this halted, but I can't blame it based on the calories I was taking in. This effect, however, should work much better in a calorie deficit cut, or during a recomp.
    8/10

Strength Increase

I do not consider this a strength supplement at all. However, I did dramatically increase in strength throughout this cycle. Every one of my lifts had seen multiple PRs. I will give this benefit moreso as a side effect of the sleep benefit/potential HGH release, but strength increased none-the-less.
    8/10

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Anabolic Innovations for the chance to log this fantastic product. I was very happy with the results as they were nothing but stellar. I will definitely be adding this to a future cycle, as I havn't even had my first night without it yet and I already miss it. You guys are awesome!

For those interested in trying HGHpro, check out NutraPlanet:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-120-caps.html
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Awesome review!!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. Very indepth review, thank you!

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    HGH PRO FINAL REVIEW

Unforunately a really good run has come to an end. I am through 30 days of HGHpro, and it is time to discuss how it worked.

SLEEP QUALITY

Easily this is the shining diamond for the power of the HGHpro. My sleep sucks, period. I don't get enough of it, and when I do I am still groggy or waking up during the night. Add to this the fact that this was run during a stressfull time (work stress and moved apartments), sleep was in desperate need of help. Well, the HGHpro answered the call. I slept like a damn rock. No joke, I could wake up on 5-6 hours bright and ready for the day. Days that I was able to dedicate 8 hours to sleep, I felt I could conquer the world. The sleep by far is enough to justify the purchase of HGHpro.
    10/10

Recovery

I will easily call Recovery the side kick to sleep quality when it comes to HGHpro's best features. We all know that sleep and recovery go hand in hand. Now add to that a potential increase in HGH, and recovery is in full force. DOMS virtually non existent. 2 hours after a workout I feel I could go back and do it again. Good stuff!
    10/10

Appetite

I did notice an increase in appetite while take the HGHpro. This helped since I have been on a bulk since the begining of this journey. I was consistently eating a good amount of food, but the HGHpro did make it a bit easier.
    8/10

Skin Benefits

I did not get a dramatic difference in skin composition. I do have a tiny bit of acne appearing (started previous to the HGHpro) on my upper legs, and it seems to have gone a bit down with the introduction of HGHpro, but nothing crazy.
    7/10

Gettin' Lean

At first I did notice a bit of a leaning effect, primarily around week 2. I did not pursue this as much as I have a clenbuterol assisted cut approaching shortly and for now am mainly just worried about bulking, so when calories increased a bit more, this halted, but I can't blame it based on the calories I was taking in. This effect, however, should work much better in a calorie deficit cut, or during a recomp.
    8/10

Strength Increase

I do not consider this a strength supplement at all. However, I did dramatically increase in strength throughout this cycle. Every one of my lifts had seen multiple PRs. I will give this benefit moreso as a side effect of the sleep benefit/potential HGH release, but strength increased none-the-less.
    8/10

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Anabolic Innovations for the chance to log this fantastic product. I was very happy with the results as they were nothing but stellar. I will definitely be adding this to a future cycle, as I havn't even had my first night without it yet and I already miss it. You guys are awesome!

For those interested in trying HGHpro, check out NutraPlanet:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-120-caps.html
    Great job man,

and nice review,

on to the next

Eat clean, piss dirty

5. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    on to the next

Yea I am hoping the Pink keeps me just as happy. Ill be following your log to see how the LG products compare.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Upper Power

-5x5 or 3x5 for all lifts(5x5 on bulk cause recovery is better, 3x5 on cut)
    -Barbell Bench Press
    -Barbell Rows
    -Military Press
    -Barbell Shrugs
    Yesterday had my first run in with the routine that Geek provided me with. I won't really report any gains because I will start this as baseline, both for the routine and the Pink.

It was a good workout, I ended it with random upper body exercises on circuit machines, but it definitely leaves your top half sore. Good stuff.

Back to the gym tonight

Just inject.
    Facebook:

7. Cant wait to see your pink magic results!

8. subbed for the pink! hope it treats you well

9. ^ Excited to see the Pink Log, Should treat you well form what everyone else says! Also I agree 100% on the HGHPro, I wish my second set of bottles would hurry up and get here though...

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Cant wait to see your pink magic results!
    Quote Originally Posted by mtho68 View Post
    subbed for the pink! hope it treats you well
    Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    ^ Excited to see the Pink Log, Should treat you well form what everyone else says! Also I agree 100% on the HGHPro, I wish my second set of bottles would hurry up and get here though...
    Running out was a sad day, I slept decently last night, but i was sad getting into bed without popping those 4 purple pills.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Lower Power

-5x5 or 3x5 for all lifts(5x5 on bulk cause recovery is better, 3x5 on cut)
    -Back Squat
    -Stiff Leg Deadlift, Or Romanian DL
    -6-8 sets of Standing Calf, little higher reps, i like to do 6-8 on heavy days
    Did lower power last night. Everything went pretty well. My squat saw a +5 increase, which I was happy about.

Now the only downside was the stiff leg deadlifts. How the hell do you pull this off? It is a very awkward lift.

Damn Exrx wouldn't let me link the image, I was using this as a refrence:
    http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...gDeadlift.html

I have never done it before, but for me I just couldn't get it to be a leg lift, no matter how much I tried. I actually was starting to hurt my lower back a bit, which I am sure was from something wrong in my form. When I get home from work (today is an off day) I will try to practice the motion a bit more, but is there something specific I should be paying attention too?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

12. Thanks for the log and review. It sounds like things really worked out for you with the HGHpro.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

13. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thanks for the log and review. It sounds like things really worked out for you with the HGHpro.
    Certainly did thanks for the chance to run it
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Thank you for the detailed final review and good luck with the PM.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

15. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Thank you for the detailed final review and good luck with the PM.
    Thanks man! Really appreciated the chance!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

16. Swap out the RDL / SLDL for just a normal DL
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

17. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Swap out the RDL / SLDL for just a normal DL
    Music to my ears, thanks.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Subscribed. Just started Pink Magic today. Ordered 2 bottles.

I guess i can stop taking T-911? I just ended 2 months of Natadrol and a month of Methyl 1-d.

19. Quote Originally Posted by hwyking View Post
    Subscribed. Just started Pink Magic today. Ordered 2 bottles.

I guess i can stop taking T-911? I just ended 2 months of Natadrol and a month of Methyl 1-d.
    Welcome!

It depends. It could work pretty well with the T-911, but if you want to gauge how the pink magic alone works for you, obviously drop the T-911.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Enjoyed your review and the detail level as well. HGHPro is something I will surely have to try in the not too distant future. I have to agree with you on sleep; it is vitally important and leads to amazing gains when you get it consistently. I noticed very similar effects you listed from SomnidrenGH by MST, something you might want to try if you are so inclined.

21. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Enjoyed your review and the detail level as well. HGHPro is something I will surely have to try in the not too distant future. I have to agree with you on sleep; it is vitally important and leads to amazing gains when you get it consistently. I noticed very similar effects you listed from SomnidrenGH by MST, something you might want to try if you are so inclined.
    Ill have to give it a try some time. I actually do have a bottle of IGF-2 from App Nut, that I picked up pretty cheap on a wheycheap deal, but ill keep this one in mind thanks, and I am glad you liked the review.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Welcome!

It depends. It could work pretty well with the T-911, but if you want to gauge how the pink magic alone works for you, obviously drop the T-911.
    True. I have 2 bottles of T-911 and a bunch of GHenerate left. Maybe I'll just stack them all, lol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by hwyking View Post
    True. I have 2 bottles of T-911 and a bunch of GHenerate left. Maybe I'll just stack them all, lol.
    Sounds like a tasty combo.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Music to my ears, thanks.
    Yeah np lol :P

its just the general concept of some compound exercise to work your hams / quads. Since squat is already taken Dead lift is the next up cuz youre not gonna want to be doing sets of 20 n such for DLs :P

25. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ill have to give it a try some time. I actually do have a bottle of IGF-2 from App Nut, that I picked up pretty cheap on a wheycheap deal, but ill keep this one in mind thanks, and I am glad you liked the review.
    Good stuff.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

26. Great log/review heretostudy very informative, I feel as if I would know exactly what to expect if I was to take this product.
    I'm back from a longggg nap!

27. Quote Originally Posted by mikemd21289 View Post
    Great log/review heretostudy very informative, I feel as if I would know exactly what to expect if I was to take this product.
    Im glad you liked it!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

28. Time for a mini review!

So last night I received a package from Trutein. For those of you don't know, Trutein is a recent sponsor of the boards offering various protein products as well as some bulk powders.

You can view their website here: http://www.truscience.com/trutein.html

Trutein, itself and it's signature product, is a blend of protein that contains whey, casein, and egg protein, at effective levels. Its nice to ensure optimal delivery time of amino saturation.

I also want to say I am sorry, as much as I always include a picture of the product in my reviews, I completly forgot with my sample last night, but I have more to go so no big deal.

What I received:
    Trutein Chocolate
    Trutein Chocolate Strawberry
    Trutein Chocolate Banana
    Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Trutein Vanilla
    Casein (This was by special request, as I was most interested in finding a good casein product)

So last night I had a Trutein Vanilla Sample. Here were my thoughts:

Mixability:
    For mixability I test it using a spoon and glass. I often will blend my drinks, especially if I include other items, but for the test, just a cup, milk, powder, and a spoon. Now the Trutein blended fairly well. Spun my spoon around and the powder dispersed itself thoughout the milk. There was a little more clumping as compared to the NutraPro, but I consider the nutrapro an exception to the rule when it comes to mixability. My spoon had some clumping on it, but with my finger I dropped it in the milk and spun it arround, and it mixed well.
    8/10

Consistency:
    The Trutein seems a bit thicker then some protein drinks, which I am usually opposed to, but in this case it simply works well with the tastes. It was beneficial being a little thicker, giving it a near smoothly like texture. I was happy with this aspect.
    9/10

Flavor:
    I am not used to Vanilla protein, so I wanted to try that one first. The flavor is STRONG, very strong. This is a good and a bad thing, Good as in its nice to have good flavor to your drink, bad as in I didn't add as much milk as I would have if I knew that. I don't consider this a problem though, as I gauge with all protein flavors how much milk will make it optimal flavor wise. I enjoyed it, but will most likely enjoy chocolate based flavors more.
    8/10

I also had no stomach issues with the Trutein, which if you followed my NutraPro review, you know I have experienced this previous to switching to Nutrapro. So that is a plus.

For the rest of the samples, I will only comment on flavor unless I notice something really different. With the cassein, I will provide another full review, as I am hoping that it will be good enough to make me place an order. I need some!!!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

29. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Hypertrophy Chest/Arms

(For hypertrophy days i never go to failure, always stop about 2 reps before failure)
    -DB Incline Bech 3x8-12
    -Barbell Close Grip Bench 3x8-12
    -DB Flat Bench 2x8-12
    -Preacher Curls 3x8-12 super setted with
    -Standing French Press 3x8-12
    -Push Downs 3x8-12 super setted with
    -DB Hammer Curls
    -Cable Crossovers 3x8-12
    -Machine Curl 3x8-12 supersetted with
    -Machine Dips 3x8-12
    Can't wait to hit the gym tonight and give this a run, sitting at work wishing I had some ASGT in me and some weight to lift.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. remember you can swap it out and customize it how ya like / want. Id keep the machines last tho cuz your stabilizers will be tired by the end.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting down and Dirty with the Pink! *SPONSORED*
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:48 AM
  2. real men wear PINK! (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:30 PM
  3. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
  4. Mattocks118 Sleeps With MST GHSR Stack (Sponsored)
    By Mattocks118 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 09:04 PM
  5. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:58 PM