HereToStudy Sleeps Deep and dives into the Pink! [Dual Sponsored Log]

Page 8 of 14 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Alright no update since last night was an off night and tonight will be as well (the weekly double off)

    Only update that might upset some of you is the non-smoking thing. Ugh, I give up. I know I shouldn't, but it just isn't a good time for the added stress right now. I will vouch to limit the amount at the least, but as someone who has bounced before I know that would only be step one towards right back where I started.

    Sleep went really good last night. Not a big dream night, but definitely a deep sleep.

    BTW: I just go through part one of Red Cliff by John Woo. Definitely a good movie to check out if you like the battle scene type movies, although as a precurser it is in chinese with english sub titles.
    Been there, and have done that. Cold turkey blows, and can be hard on your body. Get some help... call up the American Lung Association... I have donated to them for years since they helped me quit. They get you on a self paced program, and will prescribe you either Patches and Wellbutrin, or Chantix... I would advise the Chantix.
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Been there, and have done that. Cold turkey blows, and can be hard on your body. Get some help... call up the American Lung Association... I have donated to them for years since they helped me quit. They get you on a self paced program, and will prescribe you either Patches and Wellbutrin, or Chantix... I would advise the Chantix.
    They can prescribe it? As in there wouldn't be a doctors appointment necessary? Do you remember how much the medication costs?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    They can prescribe it? As in there wouldn't be a doctors appointment necessary? Do you remember how much the medication costs?
    They did for me at the time... this was back in the military days. If I remember correctly, they dial up the prescription for you, call your doc and get them to confirm or something like that. At the time I was on TriCare, but lived away from base and had the normal copay for the script. I know most insurance (As I am sure you know) are happy to help someone quit smoking since it is less out their pocket. I pulled this number from an old email I had, this is who I called to pointed in the right direction.

    1-800-548-8252
    The Historic PES Legend

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    They did for me at the time... this was back in the military days. If I remember correctly, they dial up the prescription for you, call your doc and get them to confirm or something like that. At the time I was on TriCare, but lived away from base and had the normal copay for the script. I know most insurance (As I am sure you know) are happy to help someone quit smoking since it is less out their pocket. I pulled this number from an old email I had, this is who I called to pointed in the right direction.

    1-800-548-8252
    Thanks and Rep'd.

    I will save this info, but I probably won't be doing it now because of potential interactions between the medication and my current plans for the next month or two. But will definitely give this a shot. I heard the nightmares are wicked.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Thanks and Rep'd.

    I will save this info, but I probably won't be doing it now because of potential interactions between the medication and my current plans for the next month or two. But will definitely give this a shot. I heard the nightmares are wicked.
    I never got any out of normal dreams from Chantix... but my first try was with the Patches/Wellbutrin... now those gave me some wild dreams. The only thing I got from Chantix was nausea at the beginning.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I never got any out of normal dreams from Chantix... but my first try was with the Patches/Wellbutrin... now those gave me some wild dreams. The only thing I got from Chantix was nausea at the beginning.
    Good to know, thanks.

    Side update on the HGHpro:

    I am definitely noticing the increase in appetite that some have noted in their logs. I am eating really clean, but when I get into eat everything in front of you mode it gets hard lol.

    So far today

    5 Eggs
    5 Slices Turkey Bacon
    1 Slice Wheat bread (didn't have time to make oatmeal)
    Chicken Breast (Aprox. 6oz) in a terriyaki sauce (Sugary im sure, but use small amount)
    3/4 cup of brown rice
    1 Banana

    Still up for rest of work day:
    1 more chicken breast, about 1/2 cup brown rice.

    Unfortunately, I will probably only get one more good meal in for the day after that and then bar food/alcohol afterwards for what I hope is the final game of the stanley cup.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Consume some beer and wings for me my friend!

    Also, I think beer carbs are ok with hghpro. LOL

  8. Time for some footy.. that which is played with a round ball

    USA vs England 2.30pm Sat June 12th
    1 - 4









  9. HAWKS WIN!

    Oh man I was nearly in tears, absolutely amazing. Might be one of the greatest days of my life. I need to get my jersey cleaned because it was drenched in champagne.

    The city was on fire, we were out all night...Unfortuantely, the police shut down all the major bar districts. For those of you that know Chicago, we originally watched it in Wrigleyville, then hit up my friends place, went back to Wrigley and the cops started "asking bar owners to close," which they unfortunately complied with. So we headed to the Clark street bars, which after 10 minutes of being there had the same problem. Oh well, I am at work right now, and if I could have partied all night I might have, so it might be a good thing. Unfortunately, the parade is schedule for during the day friday, so I can't get out of work. Ugh...

    I will be back at the gym today, time to beat my body to make up for last night!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Heres my mascot

    Name:  abigail_clancy_04.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  36.2 KB

    Name:  moore66small.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  53.4 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  11. Haha, fully welcome here
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Congrats to the hawks! I'm sure it was a crazy night all over chi-town

  13. The next stage!

    Alright, it is time for the transfer to begin. Last night 45 minutes pre workout, I dosed 2 pills of Pink Magic. The begining of the next stage of this journey.

    I will be dosing this according to the label, 2 pills 3 times a day, with 2 additional pills taken pre workout. So far I had a pre workout dose last night, a pre bed dose, and my morning dose today. I am excited to see what Pink Magic will bring to my plate.

    This is being bridged with my last few days of HGHpro. I am trully sad that my supply is running out. The sleep this product has given me has been incredible. It actually was my first HGH product (I do have a bottle of IGF-2 from app nut that I picked up on wheycheap also). I was very impressed by the results. I won't give a final review as I am still taking it, but can already declare it a winner.

    Last night and tomorrow will be my normal workout routine. I am considering the possibility of starting the more advanced routine presented by GeekPoop. Everyone please rep him if you get a chance, he has been more then helpful putting that together for me.

    As for last night's workout:

    Squat: I desperately wanted to get another +5. I had pumped myself for it all day. Unfortuantely, I didnt have it in me. I got the bar on my back, and had that quick thinking of "John - Your pushing yourself to fast, and this is heavy." I know its only +5, but I try my hardest to avoid injury, and just decided to let my body make the decision. Went back to my previous PR, and did 3 sets of it at 5 reps. Felt good...

    Bench: My other goal was to add +5 to my bench. My bench is by far my biggest lacker as far as lifts are, so I really wanted to get this up. Fortunately, I completed 2 sets of the +5 weight at 5 reps. Very excited. I then actually for the first time ever did a strip run with bench which felt good. The only thing that bothers me is I always feel bench in my triceps more then my chest, it is very hard for me to make my chest sore, but it isnt a form issue. Maybe my tri's are just weaker then my actual chest. Either way, +5

    Deadlifts: Stayed pretty consist, I think I moved up a bit faster then I should have with the deads, so I am comfortable keeping it at the level I am at until I feel comfortable going for another weight. Good stuff as well.

    I finished off my workout by killing various circuit machines until I was ready to drop. Good overall workout.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. Do you have the beta Pink Magic or the final released addition? I think you will really like the Pink and dosing it higher than I did should yield impressive results.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Do you have the beta Pink Magic or the final released addition? I think you will really like the Pink and dosing it higher than I did should yield impressive results.
    It is the beta pink. I had applied to the HGHpro log and then shortly after the Pink Magic Beta. Shortly after I applied to the Pink, I was chosen for the HGHpro, so I withdrew my application to the Pink. USP informed me that they still wanted me to run a log on it, even if it had to be run after the HGHpro. Needless to say I was very happy, and still extend much thanks to Anabolic Innovations and USP labs! You can imagine, however, how hard it has been seeing that bottle sit in my cabinet while reading all the amazing logs that have been out about it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Excited to see your results duder!

    I'm still waiting on my PM to ship from the Ic release o.O Excited though for sure

  17. I used the Nicotrol inhaler and that worked great for me. Just do your best that is all any of us can do.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Excited to see your results duder!

    I'm still waiting on my PM to ship from the Ic release o.O Excited though for sure
    I am excited to report them. I absolutely love when a product lives up to what the company states about it. This log really looks like it will give me a double whammy. So far the HGHpro has been amazing, my recovery is nearly a matter of hours (and I feel like I could hit the gym again), my sleep is a dream, literally. Now with the pink, based on all the logs I should see another product on par as far as meeting the hype. Are you going to log? I would hope to receive an invite

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I used the Nicotrol inhaler and that worked great for me. Just do your best that is all any of us can do.
    Yea I have seen that one as well. The only thing I do like about the Chantix over the nicotrol is that it stops the body from receiving nicotine, and I am one of those that has trouble believe in programs that help you quit using nicotine. But like I said earlier, it will be a while before I give it another go because it doesnt fit into the next couple months because of products I will be taking, and potential interactions. When the time comes, I will research both.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Hey what time is it?

    Time for a mini review...


    Thats right the new NutraPro Chocolate Graham Cracker 5lb tub!

    As some of you might have seen, I absolutely fell in love with NutraPro protein after receiving samples, the flavor was spot on, the mixability was beyond anything I have seen and consistency kept me happy.

    For anyone interested, my original reviews:
    It's All in the Mix. HereToStudy's Reviews of NutraPro

    Well I don't really have to comment on anything but flavor, since all other aspects are pretty spot on with what I have stated in my original review.

    For the flavor I will have to give it a 9.5/10. It is better then all the other flavors I tried originally, however, I think it lacked a bit on the chocolate side. The graham cracker taste is rich but smooth, very good tasting. It has a hint of chocolate flavor, but I would have liked to have seen a bit more. I am very happy with this purchase, however, and like i said it is my current favorite.

    I might if I eventually get some extra cash (who the hell am I kidding), try to pick up a different flavor in the 5lb. Since they don't offer a 10lb'r yet, though they said it might be coming, I figure I can switch between two 5lb'rs. It would need to be extra cash for that luxury though, because I have a sample of trutein's casein powder on the way, and since I have been looking for casein, assuming the taste is decent, Ill be grabbing a tub of that as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am excited to report them. I absolutely love when a product lives up to what the company states about it. This log really looks like it will give me a double whammy. So far the HGHpro has been amazing, my recovery is nearly a matter of hours (and I feel like I could hit the gym again), my sleep is a dream, literally. Now with the pink, based on all the logs I should see another product on par as far as meeting the hype. Are you going to log? I would hope to receive an invite
    It's not for the PM, but for some natadrol/hghpro/asgt/hemavol etc. :P

    Votum 2.0 - NATADROL/HGHPRO/HEMAVOL/FRIENDS

    I'll def log the Pink Magic, probably after I get home from leave though

  21. Quick Update (Sorry I am bouncing around alot this weekend):

    Squat: +5 (only for one set)
    Clean and Press: +5

    Both of them I did stripper runs with, which I think is a way to keep it interesting. I do them with minimal rest, just enough time to drop weight, so it was fun.

    Besides that, a ton of circuit machine work. Good stuff, not getting anything different from the Pink yet, but come on its been only a couple days.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. My new log

    Sponsored LG Log

    Operation "Get Swole" takes an assist with GHenerate & I-GH-1

    Come and sub for support,

    thanks one and all
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Quick Update (Sorry I am bouncing around alot this weekend):

    Squat: +5 (only for one set)
    Clean and Press: +5

    Both of them I did stripper runs with, which I think is a way to keep it interesting. I do them with minimal rest, just enough time to drop weight, so it was fun.

    Besides that, a ton of circuit machine work. Good stuff, not getting anything different from the Pink yet, but come on its been only a couple days.
    What are stripper runs??? where a stripper has the runs or where you strip while you run? ok, seriously what are they?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    What are stripper runs??? where a stripper has the runs or where you strip while you run? ok, seriously what are they?
    LOL.

    I started using that term because of a guy who originally showed it to me in a gym refered to his sets as runs, and he was the first to show me what I think should be called strip sets. But, obviously he called them stripper runs. Like I said I think they are called strip sets, but someone else can probably chime in.

    Its basically similar to this, using the example that you can rep 300 x 5

    You do 300 x 5
    Then 250 to fail
    Then 200 to fail
    Then 150 to fail
    Then 100 to fail
    etc...

    It is not something I do often, but it surely makes you sore as hell.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    LOL.

    I started using that term because of a guy who originally showed it to me in a gym refered to his sets as runs, and he was the first to show me what I think should be called strip sets. But, obviously he called them stripper runs. Like I said I think they are called strip sets, but someone else can probably chime in.

    Its basically similar to this, using the example that you can rep 300 x 5

    You do 300 x 5
    Then 250 to fail
    Then 200 to fail
    Then 150 to fail
    Then 100 to fail
    etc...

    It is not something I do often, but it surely makes you sore as hell.
    OK sounds really good actually. I will try with my bench press in a couple of weeks. But not from 300
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting down and Dirty with the Pink! *SPONSORED*
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:48 AM
  2. real men wear PINK! (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:30 PM
  3. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
  4. Mattocks118 Sleeps With MST GHSR Stack (Sponsored)
    By Mattocks118 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 09:04 PM
  5. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Log in
Log in