ALPHA-T2 Review

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I received a sample of this and gave it a shot. 2 caps first thing in the a.m (with coffee) and 1 in the mid afternoon. Very nice! I felt alert, focused and my internal temp cranked up a notch or two. I'm usually starving by 8am but this took the edge off my hunger. No troubles getting to sleep later that evening either. I know it was only a 1 day sample but I certainly liked it and it's something I may have to give a shot to my next "cut". :sgrin:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
sweeeeeeeet

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I received a sample of this and gave it a shot. 2 caps first thing in the a.m (with coffee) and 1 in the mid afternoon. Very nice! I felt alert, focused and my internal temp cranked up a notch or two. I'm usually starving by 8am but this took the edge off my hunger. No troubles getting to sleep later that evening either. I know it was only a 1 day sample but I certainly liked it and it's something I may have to give a shot to my next "cut". :sgrin:
the thermo effect of at-2 is as good as anything i have used-probably much better actually. the increased sweat is unreal.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
the thermo effect of at-2 is as good as anything i have used-probably much better actually. the increased sweat is unreal.
dude for some reason I never noticed a increase in sweating which is wierd cuz i sweat alot for nothing but I never really even sweated when i was taking alpha

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree... My boss came in town a few weeks ago... Just sitting in a meeting I was pouring sweat... I am sure that handshake was quite odd for him! :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to get my already sweaty hands on a bottle of this :rofl:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dude for some reason I never noticed a increase in sweating which is wierd cuz i sweat alot for nothing but I never really even sweated when i was taking alpha
i agree, that is weird.

every review i have read reports extra sweating on at-2 cept you, lol.:chairfall:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
i agree, that is weird.

every review i have read reports extra sweating on at-2 cept you, lol.:chairfall:
Weird ya definitely no increasage of sweat at all for me

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
is a PCT required for Alpha T2 and is it stack-able with Lean Xtreme?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I really really really wish this didn't have a-yoh in it. That stuff was DEATH on me. Tired, weak just gross feeling. Threw away a bottle of alpha burn and was ecstatic to see it go.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really really really wish this didn't have a-yoh in it. That stuff was DEATH on me. Tired, weak just gross feeling. Threw away a bottle of alpha burn and was ecstatic to see it go.
Let me send you a sample to try a dose out!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles, but I am worried about the reaction with the alphay-Y...
I think it was rare. I don't specifically remember anyone else having as bad of a reaction to it as I did.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it was rare. I don't specifically remember anyone else having as bad of a reaction to it as I did.
Negtive. Y in general does not agree with me. I am hoping that the lower alpha-Y dose in AT-2 treats me beter.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Negtive. Y in general does not agree with me. I am hoping that the lower alpha-Y dose in AT-2 treats me beter.
Yeah the reaction was death for me. I was so down and out of it and weak and I could not find the cause and effect until I realized I had added alpha burn. It went on for a while too so it ruined a couple weeks for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the reaction was death for me. I was so down and out of it and weak and I could not find the cause and effect until I realized I had added alpha burn. It went on for a while too so it ruined a couple weeks for me.
one mans junk is another mans treasure- the alpha-y really treats me right, i love the stuff.