ALPHA-T2 Review

1. Thumbs up ALPHA-T2 Review

I received a sample of this and gave it a shot. 2 caps first thing in the a.m (with coffee) and 1 in the mid afternoon. Very nice! I felt alert, focused and my internal temp cranked up a notch or two. I'm usually starving by 8am but this took the edge off my hunger. No troubles getting to sleep later that evening either. I know it was only a 1 day sample but I certainly liked it and it's something I may have to give a shot to my next "cut".

2. sweeeeeeeet
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

3. Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    I received a sample of this and gave it a shot. 2 caps first thing in the a.m (with coffee) and 1 in the mid afternoon. Very nice! I felt alert, focused and my internal temp cranked up a notch or two. I'm usually starving by 8am but this took the edge off my hunger. No troubles getting to sleep later that evening either. I know it was only a 1 day sample but I certainly liked it and it's something I may have to give a shot to my next "cut".
    the thermo effect of at-2 is as good as anything i have used-probably much better actually. the increased sweat is unreal.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the thermo effect of at-2 is as good as anything i have used-probably much better actually. the increased sweat is unreal.
    dude for some reason I never noticed a increase in sweating which is wierd cuz i sweat alot for nothing but I never really even sweated when i was taking alpha
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I agree... My boss came in town a few weeks ago... Just sitting in a meeting I was pouring sweat... I am sure that handshake was quite odd for him!
    The Historic PES Legend

6. I cant wait to get my already sweaty hands on a bottle of this

7. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    dude for some reason I never noticed a increase in sweating which is wierd cuz i sweat alot for nothing but I never really even sweated when i was taking alpha
    i agree, that is weird.

every review i have read reports extra sweating on at-2 cept you, lol.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree, that is weird.

every review i have read reports extra sweating on at-2 cept you, lol.
    Weird ya definitely no increasage of sweat at all for me

9. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Weird ya definitely no increasage of sweat at all for me
    Better up the dose! lol
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

10. The temp. increase was very much noticed!

11. Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    The temp. increase was very much noticed!
    absolutely!!!

12. is a PCT required for Alpha T2 and is it stack-able with Lean Xtreme?

13. I really really really wish this didn't have a-yoh in it. That stuff was DEATH on me. Tired, weak just gross feeling. Threw away a bottle of alpha burn and was ecstatic to see it go.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    is a PCT required for Alpha T2 and is it stack-able with Lean Xtreme?
    No PCT needed, great to stack with LX!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...an-xtreme.html
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

15. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I really really really wish this didn't have a-yoh in it. That stuff was DEATH on me. Tired, weak just gross feeling. Threw away a bottle of alpha burn and was ecstatic to see it go.
    Let me send you a sample to try a dose out!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Let me send you a sample to try a dose out!
    I have a few bottles, but I am worried about the reaction with the alphay-Y...

17. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    I have a few bottles, but I am worried about the reaction with the alphay-Y...
    I think it was rare. I don't specifically remember anyone else having as bad of a reaction to it as I did.

18. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I think it was rare. I don't specifically remember anyone else having as bad of a reaction to it as I did.
    Negtive. Y in general does not agree with me. I am hoping that the lower alpha-Y dose in AT-2 treats me beter.

19. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Negtive. Y in general does not agree with me. I am hoping that the lower alpha-Y dose in AT-2 treats me beter.
    Yeah the reaction was death for me. I was so down and out of it and weak and I could not find the cause and effect until I realized I had added alpha burn. It went on for a while too so it ruined a couple weeks for me.

20. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Yeah the reaction was death for me. I was so down and out of it and weak and I could not find the cause and effect until I realized I had added alpha burn. It went on for a while too so it ruined a couple weeks for me.
    one mans junk is another mans treasure- the alpha-y really treats me right, i love the stuff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rosie's Review of Alpha-T2
    By Rosie Chee in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:54 AM
  2. Alpha-T2 Review
    By dotyfish in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Alpha T2 - Mini Review
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16