ALPHA-T2 Review

  1. Thumbs up ALPHA-T2 Review


    I received a sample of this and gave it a shot. 2 caps first thing in the a.m (with coffee) and 1 in the mid afternoon. Very nice! I felt alert, focused and my internal temp cranked up a notch or two. I'm usually starving by 8am but this took the edge off my hunger. No troubles getting to sleep later that evening either. I know it was only a 1 day sample but I certainly liked it and it's something I may have to give a shot to my next "cut".


  2. sweeeeeeeet
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  3. Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    I received a sample of this and gave it a shot. 2 caps first thing in the a.m (with coffee) and 1 in the mid afternoon. Very nice! I felt alert, focused and my internal temp cranked up a notch or two. I'm usually starving by 8am but this took the edge off my hunger. No troubles getting to sleep later that evening either. I know it was only a 1 day sample but I certainly liked it and it's something I may have to give a shot to my next "cut".
    the thermo effect of at-2 is as good as anything i have used-probably much better actually. the increased sweat is unreal.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the thermo effect of at-2 is as good as anything i have used-probably much better actually. the increased sweat is unreal.
    dude for some reason I never noticed a increase in sweating which is wierd cuz i sweat alot for nothing but I never really even sweated when i was taking alpha
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the thermo effect of at-2 is as good as anything i have used-probably much better actually. the increased sweat is unreal.
    I agree... My boss came in town a few weeks ago... Just sitting in a meeting I was pouring sweat... I am sure that handshake was quite odd for him!
    The Historic PES Legend

  6. I cant wait to get my already sweaty hands on a bottle of this

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    dude for some reason I never noticed a increase in sweating which is wierd cuz i sweat alot for nothing but I never really even sweated when i was taking alpha
    i agree, that is weird.





    every review i have read reports extra sweating on at-2 cept you, lol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree, that is weird.





    every review i have read reports extra sweating on at-2 cept you, lol.
    Weird ya definitely no increasage of sweat at all for me
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Weird ya definitely no increasage of sweat at all for me
    Better up the dose! lol
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. The temp. increase was very much noticed!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    The temp. increase was very much noticed!
    absolutely!!!

  12. is a PCT required for Alpha T2 and is it stack-able with Lean Xtreme?

  13. I really really really wish this didn't have a-yoh in it. That stuff was DEATH on me. Tired, weak just gross feeling. Threw away a bottle of alpha burn and was ecstatic to see it go.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    is a PCT required for Alpha T2 and is it stack-able with Lean Xtreme?
    No PCT needed, great to stack with LX!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...an-xtreme.html
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I really really really wish this didn't have a-yoh in it. That stuff was DEATH on me. Tired, weak just gross feeling. Threw away a bottle of alpha burn and was ecstatic to see it go.
    Let me send you a sample to try a dose out!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Let me send you a sample to try a dose out!
    I have a few bottles, but I am worried about the reaction with the alphay-Y...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    I have a few bottles, but I am worried about the reaction with the alphay-Y...
    I think it was rare. I don't specifically remember anyone else having as bad of a reaction to it as I did.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I think it was rare. I don't specifically remember anyone else having as bad of a reaction to it as I did.
    Negtive. Y in general does not agree with me. I am hoping that the lower alpha-Y dose in AT-2 treats me beter.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Negtive. Y in general does not agree with me. I am hoping that the lower alpha-Y dose in AT-2 treats me beter.
    Yeah the reaction was death for me. I was so down and out of it and weak and I could not find the cause and effect until I realized I had added alpha burn. It went on for a while too so it ruined a couple weeks for me.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Yeah the reaction was death for me. I was so down and out of it and weak and I could not find the cause and effect until I realized I had added alpha burn. It went on for a while too so it ruined a couple weeks for me.
    one mans junk is another mans treasure- the alpha-y really treats me right, i love the stuff.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rosie's Review of Alpha-T2
    By Rosie Chee in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:54 AM
  2. Alpha-T2 Review
    By dotyfish in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Alpha T2 - Mini Review
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 04:27 AM
  4. OEP/Alpha T2/T-911 Recomp Review
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 06:02 AM
Log in
Log in