Mr. Aestheticz goes IFPA pro w/ TestoPro...Let's Go!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aestheticz View Post
    - DESTROYED CHEST AND ARMS YESTERDAY, THE PUMP, VEINS, AND FULLENSS WAS UNREAL.
    - MY STRENGTH WAS ON POINT AND WAS A LIL SURPRISED WITH THE NUMBERS IW AS ABLE TO DO.
    - MY AGGRESSIVENESS IS TILL THERE AND AM FEELING GREAT.
    - SKIN IS STILL OILY BUT HAS NOT GOTTEN WORSE SO CANT COMPLAIN.
    - BODY IS FEELING GREAT LIBIDO IS 110% FULL AFFECT
    - THINGS ARE GOING GREAT NO BITCHING OR CRYING OVER HERE JUST DOING WORK!

    ...EASY!!!
    RJ is bringing down the pain!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    RJ is bringing down the pain!!!!
    AND THE ROOF TO GO WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aestheticz View Post
    AND THE ROOF TO GO WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  4. DAYS 18, 19, & 20


    - TRAINING WENT GREAT OVER THESE 3 DAYS, MUSCLES WERE FULL STRENGTH GREAT AND PUMPS INSANE.
    - VEINS ARE LOOKING LIKE SUBWAY MAPS, MY RECOVERY IS STILL GOOD BUT NOT GREAT LIKE WHEN ON HGH PRO
    - FEELING ALL IN ALL THE AFFECTS OF THE STACK EVERYTHING SERVES A PURPOSE IN IT AND YOU CAN FEEL THE STUFF KICKING IN.
    - THE AGGRESSIVENESS IS STILL THERE AND I AM STILL MOTIVATED AND READY TO STEP FOO TIN THE GYM.
    - LOVING THIS STUFF!

    ...EASY!!!

  5. Subbed! Always down to support an AI brother in iron.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aestheticz View Post
    - TRAINING WENT GREAT OVER THESE 3 DAYS, MUSCLES WERE FULL STRENGTH GREAT AND PUMPS INSANE.
    - VEINS ARE LOOKING LIKE SUBWAY MAPS, MY RECOVERY IS STILL GOOD BUT NOT GREAT LIKE WHEN ON HGH PRO
    - FEELING ALL IN ALL THE AFFECTS OF THE STACK EVERYTHING SERVES A PURPOSE IN IT AND YOU CAN FEEL THE STUFF KICKING IN.
    - THE AGGRESSIVENESS IS STILL THERE AND I AM STILL MOTIVATED AND READY TO STEP FOO TIN THE GYM.
    - LOVING THIS STUFF!

    ...EASY!!!
    Good stuff RJ!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. its nice when it kicks in fully! glad training is going good

  8. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Subbed! Always down to support an AI brother in iron.
    I APPRECIATE YOU COMING THROUGH HOMIE!

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Good stuff RJ!!!
    YES IT IS VERY MUCH SO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    its nice when it kicks in fully! glad training is going good
    THANKS BROTHA JUST GRINDING AND KICKING ASS AND TAKING NAMES!
  9. DAY 21


    - HAD A GREAT UPPER POWER SESSION, WENT AT THE WEIGHTS CRAZY.
    - MY AGGRESSION WAS HYPE, ENEERGY THROUGH THE ROOF.
    - I BUSTED OUT MY TRAINING TANK TOPS BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT THAT TIME, GOT A LOT OF STARES AND FEEDBACK, PUMP WAS SICK , VEINS ARE BURSTING, AND MY STRENGTH IS STILL ON THE UP AND UP WHILE DIETING
    - THE COMBINATION OF EVERYTHING IS JUST MAKING DIETING AND PREP EASIER, ONLY THING IS CARDIO FRIGEN BBBBBLLLOOOWWSSSSS!!!!!

    ..EASY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aestheticz View Post
    - HAD A GREAT UPPER POWER SESSION, WENT AT THE WEIGHTS CRAZY.
    - MY AGGRESSION WAS HYPE, ENEERGY THROUGH THE ROOF.
    - I BUSTED OUT MY TRAINING TANK TOPS BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT THAT TIME, GOT A LOT OF STARES AND FEEDBACK, PUMP WAS SICK , VEINS ARE BURSTING, AND MY STRENGTH IS STILL ON THE UP AND UP WHILE DIETING
    - THE COMBINATION OF EVERYTHING IS JUST MAKING DIETING AND PREP EASIER, ONLY THING IS CARDIO FRIGEN BBBBBLLLOOOWWSSSSS!!!!!

    ..EASY!!!
    Ahhh so the cardio makes it ...BALL BUSTING.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Ahhh so the cardio makes it ...BALL BUSTING.
    YEAH 40 MIN POST-WO SSSUUXXXX

  12. Stationary cardio sucks! Makes you feel like a hamster on it's wheel....
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Stationary cardio sucks! Makes you feel like a hamster on it's wheel....
    LMAO!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Stationary cardio sucks! Makes you feel like a hamster on it's wheel....
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    LMAO!!!
    LMFAO COULDNT HAVE AGREED MORE!
  15. DAY 22


    - HAD LOWER POWER LEGS YESTERDAY, AND WEIGHT WAS NOTHING, VERY SURPISED AT THE NUMBERS I AM PUTTING UP CURRENTLY WHILE DIETING.
    - THE COMBINATION OF ALL 3 PRODUCTS IS RIDICULOUS THE PUMMPS, FULLNESS, VEEINS, AGGRESSION TOWARDS THE WEIGHT.
    - THE ENERGY AND RECOVERY AND THE SEX DRIVE
    - THIS STUFF IS SERIOUS!

    ..EASY!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aestheticz View Post
    - HAD LOWER POWER LEGS YESTERDAY, AND WEIGHT WAS NOTHING, VERY SURPISED AT THE NUMBERS I AM PUTTING UP CURRENTLY WHILE DIETING.
    - THE COMBINATION OF ALL 3 PRODUCTS IS RIDICULOUS THE PUMMPS, FULLNESS, VEEINS, AGGRESSION TOWARDS THE WEIGHT.
    - THE ENERGY AND RECOVERY AND THE SEX DRIVE
    - THIS STUFF IS SERIOUS!

    ..EASY!!!
    Watch out everyone RJ is loose!!!!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Watch out everyone RJ is loose!!!!!!!!
  18. DAY 23


    - ONLY HAD CARDI OYESTERDAY BUT MY VEINS AND PUMP WAS GREAT WHILE RUNNING.
    - LIBIDO WAS IN FULL AFFECT YESTERDAY THE MRS. LOVES IT LOL.
    - ALL IN ALL EVERYTHING IS ON THE UP AND UP.
    - I AM STARTING TO FEEL THAT EVERYTHING IS STARTING TO SETTLE AND ADAPT IN MY BODY BUT THE PROGRESS WHILE CONTINUE TO GROW.

    ...EASY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aestheticz View Post
    - ONLY HAD CARDI OYESTERDAY BUT MY VEINS AND PUMP WAS GREAT WHILE RUNNING.
    - LIBIDO WAS IN FULL AFFECT YESTERDAY THE MRS. LOVES IT LOL.
    - ALL IN ALL EVERYTHING IS ON THE UP AND UP.
    - I AM STARTING TO FEEL THAT EVERYTHING IS STARTING TO SETTLE AND ADAPT IN MY BODY BUT THE PROGRESS WHILE CONTINUE TO GROW.

    ...EASY!!!
    Sounds good RJ keep it up.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  20. UPDATE!


    I MUST POST AND NOTE THAT I WILL NO LONGER BE POSTING AND CONTINUING THIS THREAD, I WILL CONTINUE USING THE SWOLE STACK TILL IT RUNS OUT. I HAVE TO ADMIT AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SICK COMBINATION AND STACK OF PRODUCTS THAT ACTUALLY WORK AND WILL ADD LEAN MASS AND GREAT STRENGTH THEN THE ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS SWOLE STACK IS THE WAY YOU WANT TO GO AS THEY MAKE GREAT PRODUCTS AND ARE A GREAT COMPANY WITH GREAT PEOPLE BEHIND THEM

    ...EASY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 07:27 PM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 08:54 AM
  3. Welcome Anabolic Innovations newest sponsored athlete Mr Aestheticz!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 03:20 PM
  4. Tommy Jeffers, Sporto, New IFPA Pro
    By Old Navy in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Log in
Log in