Hey everyone gonna start a Trifecta stack run on the 29th of this month. Ran Hdrol before so it's not my first PH. While on Hdrol I did 5x5 strength training.
here are my increases on cycle.
Bench 275X5 => 315X4,
Squats 275X5 => 335X5
Deadlifts 225X5 => 245X5 (couldn't train to much on this because of lowerback problems)

My caloric intake on cycle was in the zone of 3500-4000 a day went from 190 to about 205. Mind you this was a bulk. I assume my maintanence calories are around 3000 now.

I switched up into a cut, and that's where I am now. Currently using a mix up of IF and RFLD. It's rough but I'm going to do it for 2 more weeks than slowly go back up to a maintanence of about 2500 to try to normalize my hormone levels. Or, take a 2 day break and run it for another 2 weeks.

Anyhow, back to the trifecta stack. Like I said in the title I wanna cut on it.
My question is would the UD2 work on this? The reason I wanted to try the UD2 is because you only need to hit the heavy weights on Saturdays. I live in japan and I only make it out to the "big boys" gym once a week. Other than that I have a small bench and bar at home which I would use for the glycogen depletion.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I plan on running Jack3d, clenbutrx, tyrosine, pyruvite, yohimbe, caffeine, 7-KETO on cycle. Using the Stubborn fat loss protocol on certain days where the UD2 would suggest cardio.