Testopro and Motivate

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There's nothing wrong with a nice guacamole cheeseburger. Add in some grilled potatoes and veggies and you have a great bulking meal.

Now we are talking!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Here kind of late, was a bit preocupied, glad things are going well....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

what are 03's?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I'm guessing Omega-3s.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Final Update -

I ended up having to make a quick trip to Toronto for a job interview, and then the Memorial Day weekend came along, so my last 2-3 workout updates just got lost in the shuffle.

I was able to resume leg presses on my final week, and confortably pressed 500lbs, with no ill effects the next day.... so that is encouraging

My final upper body workouts saw gains in extra reps with my current weights, repping with 225 on bench is now a normal activity it seems (take THAT shoulder injury!), and I hope it stays that way off of Testopro (I'll update here if I see any thing decrease in the next 10 days.)

Strength

I saw all lifts increase during this 30 days (except legs of course). There was some progression made from recovering from a back injury, but even on things where my back was isolated out of the movement, I saw marked increases in stamina and strength. My training partner has even remarked that Im much more confident and smooth with heavier weights than I have used in months.

Endurance

30 second intervals between sets has been just fine for me, all while increasing weights over the last month. Even when totally winded, my power seems to be where a 2 minute break would have put me prior.

GAINZ I

I have put on what I feel is a lean 4 lbs in this month. Yes, I am coming back from a personal 4 year lightest weight as recent as february, but to be able to put on 4 lbs in any 30 day period is completely acceptable and impressive. Especially when there was no time to rest for me this month...Im so f-ing tired...

Testopro vs. the Others

Always hard to qualify one t-booster vs the next, but I'm about to try.....

If we judge things in terms of Anabolic (mass) vs. Androgenic (alpha feeling / lower fat), then this is how it goes:

Gains: Mass and Strength

Testopro vs. T-Force (Fadogia) - my gains were better on Testopro, but my libido was better on T-Force

Testopro vs. Activate Xtreme - my gains were better on Testopro, though I kinda think I felt a little more edgy on Activate

Testopro vs. Tbol - again, better gains on Testopro, but I literally felt more athletic in Tbol (I think I described it as feeling 10 yrs younger during a Tbol log)

Overall, I felt more 'anabolic' than the previous 3 I used, though I was not feeling as consistently 'alpha' as I was on the others. There was a 5-7 stint on Testopro where I did feel a libido increase, and I did feel more confident for a 2 week period, but I think the others edge it slightly, but my gains were better on Testopro.

Body comp / libido / energy

If I had to Rank the 4 on these alone, as a group, I'd rank them as follows:
    1) T-Force - my libido was stupid high...just bonkers (but I didn't see any real changes physically)
    2) Tbol - I just ' felt good ' on this, a weird energy I hadn't had in some time, probably gave the best 'leaning out' effect too
    Tie - 3) Testopro / Activate - Both had their pluses in this department, but can't edge the first two.

So basically, I think my ideal alpha-male stack would be Fadogia plus Testopro, but if I were looking to run something with the main intent being gaining mass and strength, that wasn't hormonal, I'd probably run Testopro again..or have extended it to two bottles at a higher dosing. I'd like to try 40-50 days at 6 caps in the future.

Would also throw this into weeks 3-7 of a PCT as well if I were planning a cycle.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the final review. Were there any major changes in the major lifts?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Freaking awesome review Skigazzi!

Thanks for putting all that effort into your final thoughts.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skigazzi again.
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks for the final review.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Good review, really put things in perspective with the comparisons. I feel Testopro comes out ahead as when it's all said and done the only thing you get to keep is the gains!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Very Nice review Skigazzi and Thank you.

I like how you compare testopro with other testosterone boosters and the fact you made the best muscle gains on testopro ,that what testopro is made for muscle.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

If you guys have questions for Skigazzi, I believe he posts more often over at bb.com.

He ran this log over there too.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    If you guys have questions for Skigazzi, I believe he posts more often over at bb.com.

He ran this log over there too.
    Never heard of the place must be new LMAO.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

This is a marvelous review comparing testopro to other testosterone boosters. Thank you Skigazzi
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Never heard of the place must be new LMAO.
    LOL...biased much?!?

15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

LOL...biased much?!?

Hmnnn let me think about that ahhhhhhh YES!!!!!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, tough break there. Oh well...at least you get to hang out just here!
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yeah, tough break there. Oh well...at least you get to hang out just here!
    Best damn board there is right here.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pembroke3355 again.
    I agree!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Motivate my GF!
    By Jake Fires in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:59 AM
  2. Motivate Me. Motivate You.
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 06:13 PM