DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Title is a tad dramatic.

I will run a brief log for this product highlighting the benefits during the last stages of my prep.

Some of you will know I am at the end of a 20 week preparation for a show on May 22nd. I have been on a mad pace and fighting all the way. I will admit I'm tired!!

Enter HGHPro....

HGH Pro poses a number of benefits including:

Promote healthy HGH levels.
Promote deeper and more restful sleep
Increase appetite
Increase strength
Increase recovery
Promote clear skin
Support optimal acetyl-choline production
Control prolactin
Control somatostatin
Increase fat loss

AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
500 mg **
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
600 mg **
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
1161 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrix, Gelatin (capsule), Artificial Flavors.

HGHpro Directions:
Take 1 servings (4 pills) 30-45 minutes prior to bed for 30 consecutive days. Do not exceed 60 consecutive days. For maximum results, wait 30 minutes after eating before taking. If you are going to take with food, then avoid carbohydrates for best results.

Available at Nutraplanet ... HGHpro (120 caps) By: Anabolic Innovations

I am currently at 200 lbs right around 6% body fat, down from 233 17.5 weeks ago. Despite losing a lot of weight I have maintained good size.

Anywho the purpose of this log is to help keep me in battle/attack mode through the rest of my prep. Good rest will help me achieve that and the results will be the image I present when I hit the stage.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took my first 4 pills last night, and although I woke up several time cuz for some reason I must have been holding some water. Each time though I was back to sleep in moments. All told I got about 7 hours and that has not been happening lately. Oh and my son Hit and in the park homer and won the world series... funny thing is he never played baseball... yah some crazy dreams...

I am very rested and much more energetic this morning, hope to string some of these good nights rest together so I can stay in attack mode!! I don't like sitting back and letting things happen, I like to go out and make them happen!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Took my first 4 pills last night, and although I woke up several time cuz for some reason I must have been holding some water. Each time though I was back to sleep in moments. All told I got about 7 hours and that has not been happening lately. Oh and my son Hit and in the park homer and won the world series... funny thing is he never played baseball... yah some crazy dreams...

I am very rested and much more energetic this morning, hope to string some of these good nights rest together so I can stay in attack mode!! I don't like sitting back and letting things happen, I like to go out and make them happen!!
Haha nice title man, and my first couple nights on HGH pro I would wake up 2 times for no reason really. But now I'm sleeping all the way through.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha nice title man, and my first couple nights on HGH pro I would wake up 2 times for no reason really. But now I'm sleeping all the way through.
I had a reason lol, had to piss like a race horse...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
here and watching intently my friend!!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Like always!!!! you have to have the beast with all your beauty!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff DW, love the homage to Star Wars in the title. The difference is, you were able to see it when it came out in the theaters, LOL! Just messing with you big guy, look forward to your review and continued success in the prep.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff DW, love the homage to Star Wars in the title. The difference is, you were able to see it when it came out in the theaters, LOL! Just messing with you big guy, look forward to your review and continued success in the prep.
Thanks for joining, yah I remember when it came out, I think it was 1976!!

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
best title ever

I would like to nominate this thread for best title ever. I'm on week 2 of hghPro and dreams have been allsome. Crazy vivid dreams and dreams so realistic when I wake up it takes me a while to realize that they didn't happen. Good luck bro

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining, yah I remember when it came out, I think it was 1976!!
lol yes I was there too!!! my parents took us to that one, the first Jaws, and Popeye!!! those were the days!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to nominate this thread for best title ever. I'm on week 2 of hghPro and dreams have been allsome. Crazy vivid dreams and dreams so realistic when I wake up it takes me a while to realize that they didn't happen. Good luck bro
Glad you like the title...

lol yes I was there too!!! my parents took us to that one, the first Jaws, and Popeye!!! those were the days!!!
I think it was 77 actually.... man hard to believe it was that long ago.. I was a drug smoking hippy lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slept 6 hours last night up twice to bathroom runs, the sleep seemed better quality. I am still a bit sluggish, I feel ok mentally but my body has taken quite a beating.. I hope to acumulate some good rest not that I will be off work.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great sleep last night, 7 hours only one bathroom break, this is what I have been looking for. I am exhausted and my legs are dead, so will need a few more like this as I am heading into ... HELL WEEK!! WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE!! Think your going to like it!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
See I have the miltary here to back me....:006:
I'm here too mate, you're gunna love this stuff, first few nights I woke up too, but I was dumb and took a liter of water with them :D About half way through, sleeping like a rock until my alarm goes off. Loving it :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here too mate, you're gunna love this stuff, first few nights I woke up too, but I was dumb and took a liter of water with them :D About half way through, sleeping like a rock until my alarm goes off. Loving it :D
When I wake up it takes me 30 seconds to go back to sleep, if I only wake up once that's a bonus. Yes so far I'm very pleased. I have had much better energy today. My HITT session this morning was quite good despite having rather dead legs..

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ya I am loving HGH pro as well, I have been getting really sweet nightmares, in the morning I feel great and have alot more enrgy during the day and my muscles seem more recovered then usual

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I am loving HGH pro as well, I have been getting really sweet nightmares, in the morning I feel great and have alot more enrgy during the day and my muscles seem more recovered then usual
So far I am sleeping very well, I woke up a lot last night for washroom breaks, drinking a lot of water and drank to much later in the evening. Still I got in over 7 hours. Eventually that will lead to better recovery.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another night with close to 7 hours sleep, this diet has me going to the washroom more frequently so I woke up about 3 times. That is annoying but I am able to get back to sleep no problem.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Another night with close to 7 hours sleep, this diet has me going to the washroom more frequently so I woke up about 3 times. That is annoying but I am able to get back to sleep no problem.
I did the same thing: wake up, pee, then fall right back to sleep with no problem. You have the retail version so your dosage is a bit higher than mine with the beta. Regardless, HGHPro is some good stuff...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did the same thing: wake up, pee, then fall right back to sleep with no problem. You have the retail version so your dosage is a bit higher than mine with the beta. Regardless, HGHPro is some good stuff...
Yah gets the job done.. timely for me right now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better than 6 hours sleep last night, only this time I was only up once...I guess there is only so much water in a persons system.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last couple nights sleep has been close to 7 hours, and woke up 3 times to go to the bathroom both nights... same results though. I do feel more refreshed the next day despite being on very low carbs for a week.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
any additional recomp??? you are already leaning so quickly I'm sure it would be hard to tell

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any additional recomp??? you are already leaning so quickly I'm sure it would be hard to tell
Yes it wouldn't be fair to judge it for recomp at this point, my instinct says yes it must be helping but it's hard so say for sure.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should let us tell you big guy, I am sure if you post up some progress pics we will see it a lot more than you will, being a harsh critic of yourself (like we all are)!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best sleep I have had in ages, almost 8 hours!! I needed that, I think my body must be starting to adapt to the diet. Oh well too bad cuz it's gonna change soon.

This is why I wanted to get my hands on HGHPro so badly, I knew I would be at a point where I needed the extra rest. When I am this low body fat and low carbs, I can get very weak and light headed. Every little bit of rest is gold to me right now. So you see the title was not so far fetched after all... HGHPro is going to help me rock through the last days of Hell week!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best sleep I have had in ages, almost 8 hours!! I needed that, I think my body must be starting to adapt to the diet. Oh well too bad cuz it's gonna change soon.

This is why I wanted to get my hands on HGHPro so badly, I knew I would be at a point where I needed the extra rest. When I am this low body fat and low carbs, I can get very weak and light headed. Every little bit of rest is gold to me right now. So you see the title was not so far fetched after all... HGHPro is going to help me rock through the last days of Hell week!!
Is HGH Pro the only supplement you are taking now?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is HGH Pro the only supplement you are taking now?
No I am taking lots of other supps for my prep so this log is only dealing with the enhanced sleep I have gotten since starting HGHPro, my other log highlights with all the supps I am taking.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I am soooo looking forward to getting my 3 bottles here!!! Paradisaical Sleep here I come

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I am soooo looking forward to getting my 3 bottles here!!! Paradisaical Sleep here I come
You're going to really like this stuff!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Just a warning, when you are in Iraq + sick + AC breaks + its hot, HGHPro will not help you sleep. It will make the 2 hours of sleep you manage to get amazing, and plenty though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah sometimes when I wake up after only 4 hours sleep, I feel like it's enough already but I manage to fall back asleep and get a couple more hours. That is actually pretty much how last night went. That 4 hours uninterrupted sleep was nice...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better than 7 hours sleep last night, it was most welcome.. now that I am not feeling the discomfort from the carb up I will be sleeping much better. HGHPro ensures the quality...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man Doug I can't wait to get on the stuff.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Yah this is the best I have felt in quite some time.
Considering your current diet restrictions and training, this is a huge complimentary statement to Anabolic Innovations and HGHPro.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you feel stomach upset with this stuff?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you feel stomach upset with this stuff?
Not in the least... the only stomach discomfort I felt came from my Carb load where I had to eat 10,000 calories in 24 hours. :food:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap =x

Yeah I will pick more up sometime. It says don't take it more than 30 days though, so I may wait a few weeks...seems like I;ve been ordering crap from NP weekly...need to slow down a bit lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap =x

Yeah I will pick more up sometime. It says don't take it more than 30 days though, so I may wait a few weeks...seems like I;ve been ordering crap from NP weekly...need to slow down a bit lol.
Yah there's always such good deals at NP...

Well I slept close to 6 hours last night and considering how excited I am that I have my show today that's pretty good. I feel good and look pretty darn good too...

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Yah there's always such good deals at NP...

Well I slept close to 6 hours last night and considering how excited I am that I have my show today that's pretty good. I feel good and look pretty darn good too...

Good luck in your show.

Where are the pics?