Help me HGHPro, you're my only hope!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Is HGH Pro the only supplement you are taking now?
    No I am taking lots of other supps for my prep so this log is only dealing with the enhanced sleep I have gotten since starting HGHPro, my other log highlights with all the supps I am taking.

2. I am soooo looking forward to getting my 3 bottles here!!! Paradisaical Sleep here I come
    Working on living
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I am soooo looking forward to getting my 3 bottles here!!! Paradisaical Sleep here I come
    You're going to really like this stuff!
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

4. Just a warning, when you are in Iraq + sick + AC breaks + its hot, HGHPro will not help you sleep. It will make the 2 hours of sleep you manage to get amazing, and plenty though.

5. Yah sometimes when I wake up after only 4 hours sleep, I feel like it's enough already but I manage to fall back asleep and get a couple more hours. That is actually pretty much how last night went. That 4 hours uninterrupted sleep was nice...

6. Better than 7 hours sleep last night, it was most welcome.. now that I am not feeling the discomfort from the carb up I will be sleeping much better. HGHPro ensures the quality...

7. man Doug I can't wait to get on the stuff.
    Working on living

8. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    man Doug I can't wait to get on the stuff.
    Yah this is the best I have felt in quite some time.
  9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah this is the best I have felt in quite some time.
    Considering your current diet restrictions and training, this is a huge complimentary statement to Anabolic Innovations and HGHPro.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

10. My bottle is about gone
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    My bottle is about gone
    Going to get more ?

Another good night more than 7 hours, now I am very rested...

12. Did you feel stomach upset with this stuff?

13. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Did you feel stomach upset with this stuff?
    Not in the least... the only stomach discomfort I felt came from my Carb load where I had to eat 10,000 calories in 24 hours.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not in the least... the only stomach discomfort I felt came from my Carb load where I had to eat 10,000 calories in 24 hours.
    sweet!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    10,000 cals in 1 day... I think I would explode!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    10,000 cals in 1 day... I think I would explode!!
    I almost did,, put back on 13 lbs though...

17. Holy crap =x

Yeah I will pick more up sometime. It says don't take it more than 30 days though, so I may wait a few weeks...seems like I;ve been ordering crap from NP weekly...need to slow down a bit lol.

18. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Holy crap =x

Yeah I will pick more up sometime. It says don't take it more than 30 days though, so I may wait a few weeks...seems like I;ve been ordering crap from NP weekly...need to slow down a bit lol.
    Yah there's always such good deals at NP...

Well I slept close to 6 hours last night and considering how excited I am that I have my show today that's pretty good. I feel good and look pretty darn good too...

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah there's always such good deals at NP...

Well I slept close to 6 hours last night and considering how excited I am that I have my show today that's pretty good. I feel good and look pretty darn good too...

Good luck in your show.

Where are the pics?

20. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    Good luck in your show.

Where are the pics?
    Thanks...

Not to worry plenty of pics coming...

21. again Doug... GOOD LUCK BRO!!!!! Take that Canadian Crown!!!!
    Working on living

22. Good luck mate!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. How's my pct? Enough? Hope so....
    By Machwon1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. Hope i'm doing this right
    By nsr54 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 11:56 AM
  3. Hope its not asking to much.