Training with PP's 1-t lv and tbol lv stack

sithmoney

Awards
Well here it is ..what happened was I got the tbol lv stack and a bottle of 1-t for my cycle..then because of the sale .I got another bottle of 1-T lv.
I started taking the liver juice and the 1-T lv yesterday.
I'm using the suggested cycle posted on the site plus the 1-t for the first 6 wks only(2.5ml 2xday for the first wk, then 5ml 2xday)

I'll post my routine later when I get home

Diet: I eat 4 to 6 times/day..first meal is usually 2pks oatmeal and water, then small meals/snacks every 3 hours. nothing fancy, i just eat higher protein, lower fat, medium carb foods...protein powder/drink counts as a meal or 2 each day

Experience: I've been lifting for over 20 years off and on. actually did a gear cycle back in 96
Thanks to you all for the logs and information , I hope this will be some more good information for all to read
I will be as detailed as possible.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
if you're following pp's protocol you should be allright, i followed their protocol for the sd muscl stack and come off on top, i'm subb'd for this one man, i been thinking about running the same stack, though you might want to add some on cycle supports into the equation(cycle assist, organ shield) etc,

sithmoney

Awards
if you're following pp's protocol you should be allright, i followed their protocol for the sd muscl stack and come off on top, i'm subb'd for this one man, i been thinking about running the same stack, though you might want to add some on cycle supports into the equation(cycle assist, organ shield) etc,
Yeah..that's exactly what I was thinking..right now I got
Kre-alkalyn 1500mg/day
beta alanine 1450/day
L arginine alpha ketoglutarate 3000mg/day

cycle assist help with sides right?

sithmoney

Awards
Workout routine:
chest/triceps/biceps--days 1, 3, 5
legs/abs/shoulders/neck -- days 2, 4, 6
cardio -- 3 times per week minimum

seated db press = 25 - 30lbs ea. 3x8
front db delt raises = 5 -15lbs ea. 3x8
side db laterals= 5 - 15lbs ea. 3x8
rear db delt raises = 10-20 lb ea. 3x8
arm curls (bar) = 65lbs 3x8
db concentration curls= 25- 35lbs ea 3x8
db 2 arm curls = 25-35lbs ea 3x8
db tricep ext. = 5- 15lb ea 3x8
tricep kickback = 5- 15 lbs ea. 3x8
db rows = 35lbs 3x8
incline bench = 85-100 3x8
db butterflies = 35 ea 3x8
leg ext. = 65lbs 3x8
leg curls = 55lbs 3x8
calf raises = 20 lb 3x8
shrugs = 35lb 3x8
this is basically what I do
as you see some days i'm stronger than others due to fatique, I be careful not to overtrain.

sithmoney

Awards
I will be updating my workout daily in the workout tracker, and the diet tracker and progress tracker when I get back from the gym tomorrow.

today is day 5 of the 1-t and liver juice
workouts are better..it seems I have more strength..especially in my shoulders, arms and chest.
Oily skin all day, increased libido..I wanna workout more, and work less:shocked: ha

suresha

Awards
  • Established
everything looks good sithmoney, i've noticed now that alot of people are doing that same stack, lets go homie

make it do what it do, baby

i been considering running the same stack myself or might just go the sd/turinabol route, still undecided at the time though
i'm witcha homie, so far so good, thorough log by the way

sithmoney

Awards
everything looks good sithmoney, i've noticed now that alot of people are doing that same stack, lets go homie

make it do what it do, baby

i been considering running the same stack myself or might just go the sd/turinabol route, still undecided at the time though
i'm witcha homie, so far so good, thorough log by the way
thanks man!!
so far I feel good throughout the day...oily forhead all day..libido good as usual..want to hit the gym more. feeling stronger

rayrayy

Awards
nice bro - little late but subb'd. wana run this myself maybe with dermacrine instead of the 1t - but still def interested! get after it!

sithmoney

Awards
Day 1 of the tbol lv....tastes good to me!
Day 14 of the 1-T lv....only sides so far is oily forehead, and I'm more tired at night, but not bad at all
strength increased on every exercise, for example I started bench at 85lbs 4 sets of 10-12..now 135lbs same sets.
Arm curls went from 55lbs to 70lbs, 4 sets of 10-12.
Arms, chest, shoulders all looking bigger...waist getting smaller too.
I do got a before pic, but i couldn't get it to post.
The 1-T lv is doing good for me. can't wait to see myself in a few more weeks.

I am doing more cardio..eating more protein now. I was only eating 150g/day
but I need to get to 350g/day. I'm getting burned out on chicken, and my protein powder..but protein is key, when lifting hard. GNC's prices are outrageous!!! Wally world is all I got here..so I'm doing what I can for protein.

sithmoney

Awards
Today is the last day of week 3 of my cycle..week 3 of the 1-T lv...week 1 of the tbol lv...I have gained 10 lbs so far. mostly in my back, chest and arms. strength increased too!!
I can't wait for these next several weeks...it's growing time
NO sides except oily forehead, testicles still ok..might be some shrinkage..not noticable yet though..might be just cold..lol

rayrayy

Awards
Today is the last day of week 3 of my cycle..week 3 of the 1-T lv...week 1 of the tbol lv...I have gained 10 lbs so far. mostly in my back, chest and arms. strength increased too!!
I can't wait for these next several weeks...it's growing time
NO sides except oily forehead, testicles still ok..might be some shrinkage..not noticable yet though..might be just cold..lol

yes! growing time! get after it brah!

sithmoney

Awards
Workout routine:
chest/triceps/biceps--days 1, 3, 5
legs/abs/shoulders/neck -- days 2, 4, 6
cardio -- 3 times per week minimum

seated db press = 25 - 30lbs ea. 3x8
front db delt raises = 5 -15lbs ea. 3x8
side db laterals= 5 - 15lbs ea. 3x8
rear db delt raises = 10-20 lb ea. 3x8
arm curls (bar) = 65lbs 3x8
db concentration curls= 25- 35lbs ea 3x8
db 2 arm curls = 25-35lbs ea 3x8
db tricep ext. = 5- 15lb ea 3x8
tricep kickback = 5- 15 lbs ea. 3x8
db rows = 35lbs 3x8
incline bench = 85-100 3x8
db butterflies = 35 ea 3x8
leg ext. = 65lbs 3x8
leg curls = 55lbs 3x8
calf raises = 20 lb 3x8
shrugs = 35lb 3x8
this is basically what I do
as you see some days i'm stronger than others due to fatique, I be careful not to overtrain.
I'll update this later today..the beforepic coming too

sithmoney

Awards
seated db press = 35 - 40lbs ea. 4x8
front db delt raises = 25lbs ea. 4x8
side db laterals= 25lbs ea. 4x8
rear db delt raises = 35lb ea. 4x8
arm curls (bar) = 75lbs 4x8
db concentration curls= 35lbs ea 4x8
db 2 arm curls = 35lbs ea 4x8
db tricep ext. = 15lb ea 4x8
tricep kickback = 15 lbs ea. 4x8
db rows = 45lbs 4x8
incline bench = 135 4x8
db butterflies = 35 ea 4x8
leg ext. = 75lbs 4x8
leg curls = 65lbs 4x8
calf raises = 30 lb 4x8
shrugs = 55lb 4x8

as you see I went from 3 to 4 sets..plus more weight, I usually do 8 reps but to failure at least

I weight 193 every morning. that's up 10 lbs
I look more defined everywhere except abs
I'm thinking of using thermolean inferno...or hgh 3iu ed for 30 days..any advice?

sithmoney

Awards
Protein

after more research..it looks like you should get your lean weight in lbs X 1.5 to have enough protein for bb
other say current weight but looks like its lean weight
I used the body fat calculator by BUILT to find my lean weight

so it should be easier to get down that much protein for me which will be over 100grams less each day:food: