Gettin Jacked n Tan for the summer!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Gettin Jacked n Tan for the summer!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Gettin Jacked n Tan for the summer!!


    Ok guys im back, been super busy getting settled here in South Carolina but hadnt stopped training but the diet kinda went crappy so im pickin it back up to get back to my lean bad self!! Haha

    Ive got an array of things im going to use to get to my goals, first on the list is Recompadrol, ive been on AP for a good 5 months, figured it was time to switch it up and this product looks really good. I will be using 2 caps 3x a day some days 2x a day other days.

    Second on the list is PES fatburner Alpha-T2. 2 caps am 1 cap in the afternoon.

    Third will be Get Diesels Diesel Test Pro Cycle. I loved loved loved DTH and the numerous other products i have tried from chuck so im expecting a lot from this product.

    These are the major products for this stack. Others include Anavite, Vit D3, Vit C, and Vit E.

    Diet will consist of about 30-40gms carbs per meal up until about 430. Then its just pro/fat after that. Looking at around 2,500 cals or so. 30 minutes of cardio and ab work on top of the usual PT we have.

    Weights 5x a week most weeks unless something comes up.

    Any questions feel free to ask!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  2. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    I guess listing my goals would be good eh? Right now im 185, 13.3% bf. Im looking to be 175 and less then 10% bf. I dont care really how long it takes me to get there just as long as i get there.

    I took 2 recompadrol about 15 minutes before my PWO meal. I also took 2 Alpha-T2 prior to my workout. I have not produced so much sweat in a long time while working out and doing cardio so right off the bat im impressed with that.

    I will also be using Oxy Elite pro in the am as well most days, forgot to add that in there.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  3. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Today was day 1 btw. Ive got 2 bottles of recompadrol, 2 bottles DTP, 1 bottle of Alpha-T2, if i like the Alpha-T2 like i think im going to ill pick up another bottle.

    Also i have HCA 50% extract ill be taking.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    916

    nice stack bro. Just finished my first bottle of recompadrol and i loved it.

    Subbed to see how this stack treats u

  5. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    nice stack bro. Just finished my first bottle of recompadrol and i loved it.

    Subbed to see how this stack treats u
    Its definately got solid ingredients in it, im stoked to try it and see how it does. I needed to replace AP anyways, felt ineffective or should i say didnt really do much for me anymore.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  6. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    916

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its definately got solid ingredients in it, im stoked to try it and see how it does. I needed to replace AP anyways, felt ineffective or should i say didnt really do much for me anymore.
    Yeah I was going month to month switching Glycobol and AP along with almost every other one and then Last month i ran recompadrol and it was great so I got another three bottles

  7. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Yeah I was going month to month switching Glycobol and AP along with almost every other one and then Last month i ran recompadrol and it was great so I got another three bottles
    Nice, thats what i like to hear! Haha... I already feel tighter if you will, placebo maybe but im pretty in tune with my body after doing this for 7.5 years.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ok guys im back, been super busy getting settled here in South Carolina but hadnt stopped training but the diet kinda went crappy so im pickin it back up to get back to my lean bad self!! Haha

    Ive got an array of things im going to use to get to my goals, first on the list is Recompadrol, ive been on AP for a good 5 months, figured it was time to switch it up and this product looks really good. I will be using 2 caps 3x a day some days 2x a day other days.

    Second on the list is PES fatburner Alpha-T2. 2 caps am 1 cap in the afternoon.

    Third will be Get Diesels Diesel Test Pro Cycle. I loved loved loved DTH and the numerous other products i have tried from chuck so im expecting a lot from this product.

    These are the major products for this stack. Others include Anavite, Vit D3, Vit C, and Vit E.

    Diet will consist of about 30-40gms carbs per meal up until about 430. Then its just pro/fat after that. Looking at around 2,500 cals or so. 30 minutes of cardio and ab work on top of the usual PT we have.


    Weights 5x a week most weeks unless something comes up.

    Any questions feel free to ask!!!
    If your diet consists of 30-40g carbs per 4 meals, just take 1 cap PER meal of recompadrol your more then covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I guess listing my goals would be good eh? Right now im 185, 13.3% bf. Im looking to be 175 and less then 10% bf. I dont care really how long it takes me to get there just as long as i get there.

    I took 2 recompadrol about 15 minutes before my PWO meal. I also took 2 Alpha-T2 prior to my workout. I have not produced so much sweat in a long time while working out and doing cardio so right off the bat im impressed with that.

    I will also be using Oxy Elite pro in the am as well most days, forgot to add that in there.
    Ive noticed increase in sweating from the recompadrol, never tried alpha t2.. i forsee me trying it somewhere in the near future

    Also i thoguht OEP has some of that Alpha Y in it. so careful with dosing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Today was day 1 btw. Ive got 2 bottles of recompadrol, 2 bottles DTP, 1 bottle of Alpha-T2, if i like the Alpha-T2 like i think im going to ill pick up another bottle.

    Also i have HCA 50% extract ill be taking.
    Since you have the 50% extract of GC dose the powder at 500mg PER meal

    that will really kick start you youll be surprised .

  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    What's your tanning schedule like? hahah jk

    Looks good man!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,407
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    700731

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    What's your tanning schedule like? hahah jk

    Looks good man!
    I think you mean... Tanning STACK!
    The Historic PES Legend

  11. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Tanning schedule is wiicckkeedd haha jk, just hittin up hilton head whenever i have time.

    My roomate didnt pay the internet bill so im gonna have to update from my phone tonight for day 2 n 3.

  12. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    hey man hows the stack working out for you?

  13. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Amazing brother, im gonna update it better once i get internet tomorrow.

  14. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Finaly got the net back! My roomate here is a turd!

    Day 7:
    Weight 186 +1

    This may be alarming to some but for me its pretty crazy as i look leaner, muscles are full and vascularity is awesome.

    I ordered some Eviscerate, stuff is tits for my lower ab fat, gonna torch it off!!!

    Workouts have been good and ive been sweating a pretty good amount, the DTP has me aggressive and horny as hell, its almost annoying!! Hahah

    My hunger has also picked up as well which can be a little counter productive, just have to keep on the ball!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Nice! Will be cool to see how adding the evis will feel
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nice! Will be cool to see how adding the evis will feel
    Definately, i used a bottle of it before and it got me super lean, leanest i had ever been but i of course pissed it away, its just way to easy for me to put fat on it seems so this time i need to keep on it.

    With Alpha-T2, OEP, and Evi i should be stupid shredded. Ordered another bottle of Alpha-T2 as well along with the evi.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Definately, i used a bottle of it before and it got me super lean, leanest i had ever been but i of course pissed it away, its just way to easy for me to put fat on it seems so this time i need to keep on it.

    With Alpha-T2, OEP, and Evi i should be stupid shredded. Ordered another bottle of Alpha-T2 as well along with the evi.
    looks good man! keep this up!

    how has the rdrol and GC been treating you

  18. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    looks good man! keep this up!

    how has the rdrol and GC been treating you
    Its been great man, full, pumped and vascularity has been awesome. Im also noticeably more hungry it seems and i do seem to be hotter after a carb meal.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its been great man, full, pumped and vascularity has been awesome. Im also noticeably more hungry it seems and i do seem to be hotter after a carb meal.
    hahah yep those are the effects for the first 2 weeks or so, the warm feeling should dissapate and show up at random. and the hungry feeling fades after 2 weeks.

    has to do with glucose lowering. Its perfectly normal, ive had MANY emails about that warm feeling like a "niacin flush" warm feeling.

  20. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hahah yep those are the effects for the first 2 weeks or so, the warm feeling should dissapate and show up at random. and the hungry feeling fades after 2 weeks.

    has to do with glucose lowering. Its perfectly normal, ive had MANY emails about that warm feeling like a "niacin flush" warm feeling.
    Yup! Haha. The hunger kinda gets to me at times but i just keep fighting it off and know that it will eventualy subside. Overall though im enjoyin the ride very much.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yup! Haha. The hunger kinda gets to me at times but i just keep fighting it off and know that it will eventualy subside. Overall though im enjoyin the ride very much.
    great, i wish more people ask nutra to carry it so i can get in there, its really a top contender if not the best (IMO) out there.

  22. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    great, i wish more people ask nutra to carry it so i can get in there, its really a top contender if not the best (IMO) out there.
    I completely agree, ill definately put in a product request for it, maybe make a thread on it? Ive used almost all of the carb shuttlers out there outside of purus new slin shot which i have on the way but recompadrol is by far the most complete and best ive used thus far. Vascularity, pumps, fullness, and tightness are bar none the best.

    Weighed myself this morning: 183, yyeeaa buddyy...
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I completely agree, ill definately put in a product request for it, maybe make a thread on it? Ive used almost all of the carb shuttlers out there outside of purus new slin shot which i have on the way but recompadrol is by far the most complete and best ive used thus far. Vascularity, pumps, fullness, and tightness are bar none the best.

    Weighed myself this morning: 183, yyeeaa buddyy...
    Very awesome!!

    Yea a thread would be nice.

  24. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    youll be 180 at lower then your 10% body fat goal.

    by week 3.5 you should be right there.

  25. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    youll be 180 at lower then your 10% body fat goal.

    by week 3.5 you should be right there.
    Im hoping so, if i can stick to my diet like i have been ill be golden!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  26. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    i have a client right now on a diet of mine and on Rdrol HCA stack, and hes up 3lbs and down 1.9% in 17 days waiting on his update saturday or monday for day 25

  27. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i have a client right now on a diet of mine and on Rdrol HCA stack, and hes up 3lbs and down 1.9% in 17 days waiting on his update saturday or monday for day 25
    Nice! How much do you usualy charge for diets?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  28. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    gotta reputation comment

  29. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    gotta reputation comment
    Woorrddd..

    Poppin an AlphaT2 and hitting up some cardio!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  30. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    gotta reputation comment
    Box is full broski
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  31. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Box is full broski
    empty

  32. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    any updates? pictures? sooo curiious started my RECOMP too. 2 weeks to get tip top

  33. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    any updates? pictures? sooo curiious started my RECOMP too. 2 weeks to get tip top
    Havnt taken any real recent pics and i had my cheat meal today but surprisingly dont feel bloated, recompadrol is definately the tits!!

    I will get a better accurate reading of my weight tomorrow morning or monday morning.

    Fullness, vascularity, and pumps are bar none still the best. I workout at a gym off base and sometimes get hott n pull the shirt off so im in just a beater and people just stare, now i do have plenty of tats so this may be why along with the fact that to them i probly look like a thug, but nonetheless im lookin good.

    I wanna use the eviscerate sooo bad but it sets my body ablaze and i cant sleep and its painful so ive put it on the backburner for now..

    Ive got the rifle range this week so diet will be interesting, i think im just gonna buy a crapload of jerkey n eat that. I really need to kick this into gear though n pick my cardio back up n really dial it in, dieting is just so friggin hard for me haha.

    Today though is my modified back n chest workout and this is really where i pump up and check strength so we will see ill update more later for sure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  34. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Back n chest workout was killer today! I was lookin like a beast and still from the crap i ate am looking leaner then pre recompadrol n AlphaT2.

    My appetite is also just rediculous, any n everything seems to look good. Tomorrow is just a cardio n abs day, ill probly kick out like 45-an hour of cardio.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  35. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    bro im goin shootin tomorrow at the range with one of my buddies!

    get pics of your tatts lets see em! i gotta few myself one of which is Crazyfool in old english down my ribs

    yea im crazy ha

  36. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    bro im goin shootin tomorrow at the range with one of my buddies!

    get pics of your tatts lets see em! i gotta few myself one of which is Crazyfool in old english down my ribs

    yea im crazy ha
    Good stuff man, what you guys gonna shoot? Ill definately get pics of the tats!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  37. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    duno what we are shooting ... prolly an AR, i dont know much bout guns, but i like shooting them haha

  38. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    what the dizzle bronizzle.

    **** goin well? i started keto today with maintence cals.

  39. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    what the dizzle bronizzle.

    **** goin well? i started keto today with maintence cals.
    Just busy as **** with the range mangg but everything is going well, between Recompadrol and DTP im looking like a monster in the gym. Vascular, pumped, slowly getting leaner, im liking it!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  40. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    nice hows the muscle retention?

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gettin' SEXY BACK: Summer Prep Workout Log
    By Dr. Lats in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 01:07 AM
  2. Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 04:12 PM
  3. Finally gettin JACKED!!
    By Spudpunx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:03 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in