Testopro is passing the PCT test (sponsored)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Just want to thank everyone at Anabolic Innovations for giving me the opportunity to run TESTOPRO during pct. This is a product I've been dying to try and they have given me the chance to. All posts will be true opinions and observations of mine, no B.S.!

Serving size 2 caps
Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg

TestoPRO Complex (propietary blend): 600mg

Quercetin 95%
Divanil (95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica)
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)

FINAL REVIEW
Ok so heres my final review. I was graciously given the opportunity to run this during my pct for my first prohormone (halodrol). Being my first prohormone/pct i screwed up my SERM dosing and had to under dose it for week 3, and completely ran out before i could do my 4th week. I didnt really think about this error until recently and really think testopro saved my pct. Using testopro allowed me to extend my 3 week pct into a 6 week pct. I was still having a little soreness (down there) from time to time during week 3 of pct, but since have been completely pain free. As a natural test booster i would say ingredient wise and proven studies wise testopro is the best. Its not just filled with 100 different ingredients, it has the best of the best. Anyone looking for a natural test booster should give this a try, and anyone adding a natural test booster into their pct should look into trying this out!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 of pct- back/biceps/calves

Will be going to the gym later and starting my Testopro today. My weight has gone down to 198lbs from 203lbs. Im hoping Testopro will help me get that number up to 210lbs. I also noticed my arms do not have that thick pumped feeling anymore, im hoping Testopro will harden my muscles as well. Lastly i would like some more free test to build muscle during pct, and will comment on it's muscle building and libido boosting effects.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for No BS log, you kno those are so hard to find now a days.
If you keep up ur intensity from on cycle Im sure youre pct will be smooth.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to try out GOMAD lmao. I came across it looking for the anabolic diet.

GOMAD = Gallon Of Milk A Day

Going to run this for 4 weeks with Testopro and see what happens. Since im going to try GOMAD i will be posting my complete eating schedule each night.

Thanks Sanchez, i dont expect noticeable effects for at least a week, but mentally i'm convincing myself they'll be there :cheers:

Holy S!!! Thats close to $70 in milk for a one month run of GOMAD. I guess sneaking into the family milk gallon wont hurt a couple times each day :thumbsup:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to try out GOMAD lmao. I came across it looking for the anabolic diet.

GOMAD = Gallon Of Milk A Day

Going to run this for 4 weeks with Testopro and see what happens. Since im going to try GOMAD i will be posting my complete eating schedule each night.

Thanks Sanchez, i dont expect noticeable effects for at least a week, but mentally i'm convincing myself they'll be there :cheers:

Holy S!!! Thats close to $70 in milk for a one month run of GOMAD. I guess sneaking into the family milk gallon wont hurt a couple times each day :thumbsup:
haha GOMAD, i bet you will after a gallon a day every day, I like milk but **** thats crazy

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, brother!

Are you running Testopro as part of your PCT, or solely as a standalone?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
hope u enjoy the testopro, should make add some fun into the pct

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
hope u enjoy the testopro, should make add some fun into the pct
thanks bro im hyped

Subbed, brother!

Are you running Testopro as part of your PCT, or solely as a standalone?
Testopro
Torem
Suppress c (come time)
thanks i look forward to the support
haha GOMAD, i bet you will after a gallon a day every day, I like milk but **** thats crazy
yea im gonna mix it up from time to time chocolate/white. Hopefully i can put on 10-15lbs in 4 weeks during pct so i can start cutting :biglaugh:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol damn that is a lot of milk. Good luck and dont drink it all at once :lol:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Haha good thinking man, good luck!

curls

curls

Awards
WOULD YOU RECOMMENED TESTOPRO OVER PRIMORDIAL PROFORMANCES TURINABOL STACK WITH PCT? WOULD YOU COMPARE THE TWO PROS VS CONS.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
WOULD YOU RECOMMENED TESTOPRO OVER PRIMORDIAL PROFORMANCES TURINABOL STACK WITH PCT? WOULD YOU COMPARE THE TWO PROS VS CONS.
i dont think the two can be compared.. testopro is a natural non toxic testosterone booster and Turinabol is a designer steroid that needs liver support and proper pct..

What i recommend is adding testopro to any future pct plans.

Ive only been on it one day, so i cant praise it just yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea if you buy the stack youre all set, if you dont plan on using a serm.
too bad you are not using clomid in your pct, a clomid/testopro stack would be crazy. should be good with the torem to though.

good luck!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
too bad you are not using clomid in your pct, a clomid/testopro stack would be crazy. should be good with the torem to though.

good luck!
thanks, and by crazy i think i know what you mean lol :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, and by crazy i think i know what you mean lol :thumbsup:
i think you know me well enough to know damn well what i mean, lol.

testopro really worked well for me, i hope it works as well for you.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i think you know me well enough to know damn well what i mean, lol.

testopro really worked well for me, i hope it works as well for you.
lol damn right! My girlfriend is gone for 10 days so if i can "hold out" and get 10 days of testopro under my belt (pun intended :thumbsup:) its gonna get sticky :biglaugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol damn right! My girlfriend is gone for 10 days so if i can "hold out" and get 10 days of testopro under my belt (pun intended :thumbsup:) its gonna get sticky :biglaugh:
i have just one thing to say-rubber sheets, lol.

damn-10 days, it aint gonna happen!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One reason y I havent ran TestoPro yet :lol:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 pct

Testopro
2 caps 11 am
2 caps 12 am

Torem- 90mg

Diet-
2 servings of apple jacks (morning)
A gallon of chocolate milk (12pm-12am)
2 bagels w/cream cheese (6pm,10:30pm)

Going to try the GOMAD until next Sunday. If it doesnt live up to my expectations i'l scrap it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

Great start to the log!

Best of luck

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 pct

testopro
2 caps 11am
2 caps at 11-11:30pm

Torem- 90mg

Diet
2 servings apple jacks
1 gallon whole white milk
3 big bowls of spaghetti

Do you guys recommend doing some treadmill work even if im still trying to bulk? Just because im doing the GOMAD thing? So im 2 days into GOMAD and i actually like it. I was testing to see how easy it would be to do on its own basically, but now am ready to incorporate more whole food with it :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's going to be a long 10 days man... Good Luck...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9 pct

testopro
2 caps 11am
2 caps at 11-11:30pm

Torem- 90mg

Diet
2 servings apple jacks
1 gallon whole white milk
3 big bowls of spaghetti

Do you guys recommend doing some treadmill work even if im still trying to bulk? Just because im doing the GOMAD thing? So im 2 days into GOMAD and i actually like it. I was testing to see how easy it would be to do on its own basically, but now am ready to incorporate more whole food with it :thumbsup:
A little cardio should not hurt.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
I ALWAYS RECOMMEND CARDIO DURING OFF SEASON IT HELPS WITH CONDITIONING AND CAN ASSITS WITH IMPROVED STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE, ALSO CARDIO CAN HELP PREVENT INJURY!

SO TO ME IT IS VERY SMART TO CARDIO, KEEP IT AT BOUT 20 MIN THOUGH NO NEED FOR 30 OR MORE DURING A BULK!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ALWAYS RECOMMEND CARDIO DURING OFF SEASON IT HELPS WITH CONDITIONING AND CAN ASSITS WITH IMPROVED STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE, ALSO CARDIO CAN HELP PREVENT INJURY!

SO TO ME IT IS VERY SMART TO CARDIO, KEEP IT AT BOUT 20 MIN THOUGH NO NEED FOR 30 OR MORE DURING A BULK!
Unless you're an endo... like me. I do less overall cardio off season though. With all the extra walking, I'm only having to do 4 hours a week and I'm less than 3 weeks out, that's actually pretty low for me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What cycle are you running a cycle for?

I read through the log and I don' recall seeing this mentioned.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
What cycle are you running a cycle for?

I read through the log and I don' recall seeing this mentioned.
This is for my Turinabol-lv cycle i just finished up :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, sweet. How'd it go for you? I ran an old board sponsor's clone a few years back. It turned out to be underdosed. I ended up being on no more than 35mg per day. I want to say that I ended up even or a little lower in weight, but I leaned out like crazy. I can only imagine how great a properly dosed product would have been :D

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah, i was bulking and put on 30lbs in 6 weeks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good lord, that's like a ten+ week injectable cycle!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
haha the muscle ratio would probably higher on test

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 pct chest/shoulders/triceps

testopro
2 am
2 pm

Torem- 90mg

Just a quick update, had a rough day today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5 down-5 to go till 'p' day, lol.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Havent ate well for past 2 days, weight is at 192lbs. Measured my arms and theyre still at 17". I plan to start lean bulking starting week 4. Will start keeping a nice log starting Monday. My gf will be back so i wont feel like crap and i have some workout changes taking place. My buddy started working nights so i will have to workout alone monday-thursday (the only days i need a spotter of course).

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
side note on Testopro. Last week i hit chest on monday and was pretty sore on chest day thursday. I hit chest hard monday and today i feel noticeably less sore. Might be in my head but ill know for sure as i get farther along.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything new to report?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
updates?

i start testopro and primal male monday!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
testopro, stoked and primal male?.....oooh that'll be so nice

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys been really busy but hitting the gym just as hard. I started my "diet" on monday. My only food intake pre workout at 10am is a protein shake in water mixed with some Anadrualic state and a half of scoops of sizeon (20g carbs). Other than that it is just a low carb diet. I do great all day but when i get home around 11pm I eat bad food, this will be the hardest thing for me to stop. Im liking the testopro so far and will put up some after pictures when im done. I really think testopro is going to help me keep all of my muscle while dropping 8-10lbs.

Day 18

Torem 30mg
Testo pro 2 caps 10am, 2 caps 11pm

Weight 192-197

The recovery on this stuff is really noticeable. After my workouts my muscles feel "worked" but dont get lactic acid burns like i always use to. This is most noticeable in my chest. I can definitely say it has some very welcoming libido related effects as well. Not going to get in to it, well i "am", just not here lol.