Testopro is passing the PCT test (sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    im by no means shredded yet, but i plan on changing that very soon!
    It will come in time and will be worth it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Day 22 rest

    Day 23 rest

    Day 24 chest/triceps
    My chest is soo sore right now and my triceps kill. I definitely think testopro is helping me keep my muscle mass after my cycle. My calories and carbs have probably been reduced by 3/4ths and my arms still measure the same at 17" right out of bed.

    Day 25 back/biceps (at home)
    just want to say i ran out of torem on sunday. All im taking right now is support supps (hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, policosanol, ect) for a few more days and testopro.
    Truth
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 22 rest

    Day 23 rest

    Day 24 chest/triceps
    My chest is soo sore right now and my triceps kill. I definitely think testopro is helping me keep my muscle mass after my cycle. My calories and carbs have probably been reduced by 3/4ths and my arms still measure the same at 17" right out of bed.

    Day 25 back/biceps (at home)
    just want to say i ran out of torem on sunday. All im taking right now is support supps (hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, policosanol, ect) for a few more days and testopro.
    I am glad it is helping.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 22 rest

    Day 23 rest

    Day 24 chest/triceps
    My chest is soo sore right now and my triceps kill. I definitely think testopro is helping me keep my muscle mass after my cycle. My calories and carbs have probably been reduced by 3/4ths and my arms still measure the same at 17" right out of bed.

    Day 25 back/biceps (at home)
    just want to say i ran out of torem on sunday. All im taking right now is support supps (hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, policosanol, ect) for a few more days and testopro.
    arms look big in your avi, i thought they might be around 18. it's great when you can cut weight and keep muscle size the same on the parts you want to stay big-or even grow.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. just got done with some late night cardio, 40 minutes. Dont know what to say, just came off my very first pro hormone cycle (turinabol) and testopro is my very first natural test booster. I cant directly compare the two and i cant compare testopro to other products so ill just say whats on my mind.

    I havent done cardio in any shape or form other than weight lifting in over a year. I weigh 40lbs more than i did the last time i did cardio and i used to hate cardio with a passion. I just did cardio at 11 pm for 40 minutes and it wasnt sh*t!!

    I could have gone an hour longer. I wasnt bored or thinking about everything else i could be doing, i even just bought Red Dead Redemption for the ps3. This is all on 1/4th the carbs and calories ive been taking in during my 6 week cycle.

    Im definitely loving this!!! I didnt even take any stims or preworkout supps today. If this is all attributed to testopro, then testopro should be a staple in ANY recomp or fat loss stack.

    This is day 25 of pct and day 18 of testopro just to clarify. Damn this stuff is good.
    Truth
    •   
       


  6. good to hear testopro is working for you PCT.

    I personally would not run testopro PCT because total and free testosterone is so low coming off of a cycle. I would personally save it for after pct or at the end of pct. That is the best time in my opinion to boost free testosterone after it has come back .

    anyways good log
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  7. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    good to hear testopro is working for you PCT.

    I personally would not run testopro PCT because total and free testosterone is so low coming off of a cycle. I would personally save it for after pct or at the end of pct. That is the best time in my opinion to boost free testosterone after it has come back .

    anyways good log
    dont forget my 3 week torem jumpstart, starting testopro during the second week my test should be normalized/slightly elevated from the torem, now testopro is starting to kick in during week 2 to free up more test
    Truth

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    dont forget my 3 week torem jumpstart, starting testopro during the second week my test should be normalized/slightly elevated from the torem, now testopro is starting to kick in during week 2 to free up more test
    Looking good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    dont forget my 3 week torem jumpstart, starting testopro during the second week my test should be normalized/slightly elevated from the torem, now testopro is starting to kick in during week 2 to free up more test
    okay. Looking forward to your next workout
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  10. Day 26 legs
    hit legs real good. Still pretty sore.

    Day 27 chest/shoulders/triceps
    hit chest real good. Im training with a lot of intensity. My strength is down, but i feel real good. Hit 187lbs yesterday but i still have the same measurements which is great.

    Day 28 back/biceps/traps
    Going heavy on back still but really slow and full range. Biceps are getting hit from every angle, nice and slow all high reps.

    Testopro side note: Im not so sure testopro is a product you will "FEEL". By "FEEL" I mean if you take a PH you will "Feel" it, When you take Ephedra you will "Feel" it. Maybe its just because im using it as a pct, but i definitely know its working. Its ingredients are proven and being on a HUGE calorie deficit/dropping 12lbs without losing any noticeable muscle is all i need to know it works. I definitely recommend testopro for anyone looking for a natty test booster for pct or any recomp adventure
    Truth

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 26 legs
    hit legs real good. Still pretty sore.

    Day 27 chest/shoulders/triceps
    hit chest real good. Im training with a lot of intensity. My strength is down, but i feel real good. Hit 187lbs yesterday but i still have the same measurements which is great.

    Day 28 back/biceps/traps
    Going heavy on back still but really slow and full range. Biceps are getting hit from every angle, nice and slow all high reps.

    Testopro side note: Im not so sure testopro is a product you will "FEEL". By "FEEL" I mean if you take a PH you will "Feel" it, When you take Ephedra you will "Feel" it. Maybe its just because im using it as a pct, but i definitely know its working. Its ingredients are proven and being on a HUGE calorie deficit/dropping 12lbs without losing any noticeable muscle is all i need to know it works. I definitely recommend testopro for anyone looking for a natty test booster for pct or any recomp adventure
    I think the "feel" would be much better well before or after a cycle but great job.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I think the "feel" would be much better well before or after a cycle but great job.
    i am an advocate of testopro on cycle. it worked fantastic with my test cyp, i can only think it would work the same on a ph cycle.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Day 29 off
    Day 30 off (day 23 of testopro)

    Current supps
    Testopro 2 caps 10am 2 caps 11pm
    Whey protein isolate

    Hit 186lbs yesterday. Doing cardio at night for an hour as well as some ab work.
    Truth

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 29 off
    Day 30 off (day 23 of testopro)

    Current supps
    Testopro 2 caps 10am 2 caps 11pm
    Whey protein isolate

    Hit 186lbs yesterday. Doing cardio at night for an hour as well as some ab work.
    Keep up the good work bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 29 off
    Day 30 off (day 23 of testopro)

    Current supps
    Testopro 2 caps 10am 2 caps 11pm
    Whey protein isolate

    Hit 186lbs yesterday. Doing cardio at night for an hour as well as some ab work.
    Ewww....an hour of cardio
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  16. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Ewww....an hour of cardio
    haha its been easier than ever. I put an audio bible on my ipod and have been listening to that for a few days now. The lord and testopro is all i need right now lol
    Truth

  17. I have a feeling you still have a few days of material left for future cardio, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I have a feeling you still have a few days of material left for future cardio, lol.
    lmao many many days ahead of me if only the testopro lasted as long
    Truth

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    lmao many many days ahead of me if only the testopro lasted as long

    Sorry still have not been able to perfect the cloning process I try daily.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sorry still have not been able to perfect the cloning process I try daily.
    lmao i wanted to keep this hush hush but i planted two testopro capsules outside my window and each morning i wake hoping to see a fully bloomed testopro tree. That or a huge 12 foot monster worm
    Truth

  21. Day 31 chest/triceps
    Day 32 back/biceps
    Day 33 Legs/calves

    Day 34 chest/triceps (tonight)

    Nothing new to report. Still feeling great, even though im on week 2 of dieting.
    Truth

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    lmao i wanted to keep this hush hush but i planted two testopro capsules outside my window and each morning i wake hoping to see a fully bloomed testopro tree. That or a huge 12 foot monster worm
    I already tried that and all I got was the GF saying your out of your freaking mind.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 31 chest/triceps
    Day 32 back/biceps
    Day 33 Legs/calves

    Day 34 chest/triceps (tonight)

    Nothing new to report. Still feeling great, even though im on week 2 of dieting.
    Looking good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am an advocate of testopro on cycle. it worked fantastic with my test cyp, i can only think it would work the same on a ph cycle.
    I have heard a testosterone booster esp divinal on cycle can stimulate the htpa.
    what ingredients do you think helped ? and what did it do? bring the boys back?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  25. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I have heard a testosterone booster esp divinal on cycle can stimulate the htpa.
    what ingredients do you think helped ? and what did it do? bring the boys back?
    I would be interested in this also.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  26. Day 35 off
    Day 36 off
    Day 37 off

    Sorry about the log slowing down a bit. I have never tried getting ripped and have never been more focused on my goals in my entire life. This is taking everything i have out of me. I hit 183lbs the other day, but am no where near being ripped. I need to really build my abs up more mass wise. Im really enjoying the testopro and know its there helping me out silently while i give it my all.
    Truth

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 35 off
    Day 36 off
    Day 37 off

    Sorry about the log slowing down a bit. I have never tried getting ripped and have never been more focused on my goals in my entire life. This is taking everything i have out of me. I hit 183lbs the other day, but am no where near being ripped. I need to really build my abs up more mass wise. Im really enjoying the testopro and know its there helping me out silently while i give it my all.
    Yah if you're not used to it, dieting down this low can take a lot out of you. It's particularly hard on long runs. I will recomping much lower before I make another run.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah if you're not used to it, dieting down this low can take a lot out of you. It's particularly hard on long runs. I will recomping much lower before I make another run.
    Yeah i didnt know it was this hard, even mentally it can be over powering. I thought "oh just reduce the food and do a little cardio" boy was i wrong lol
    Truth

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Yeah i didnt know it was this hard, even mentally it can be over powering. I thought "oh just reduce the food and do a little cardio" boy was i wrong lol
    lol, don't worry I know what is coming and it still doesn't make it any easier...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 35 off
    Day 36 off
    Day 37 off

    Sorry about the log slowing down a bit. I have never tried getting ripped and have never been more focused on my goals in my entire life. This is taking everything i have out of me. I hit 183lbs the other day, but am no where near being ripped. I need to really build my abs up more mass wise. Im really enjoying the testopro and know its there helping me out silently while i give it my all.
    It will all come together in time. Not a race all good things take work and time.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Log in
Log in