Testopro is passing the PCT test (sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    5 down-5 to go till 'p' day, lol.

  2. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    5 down-5 to go till 'p' day, lol.
    haha yeah..
    Truth
  3. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Havent ate well for past 2 days, weight is at 192lbs. Measured my arms and theyre still at 17". I plan to start lean bulking starting week 4. Will start keeping a nice log starting Monday. My gf will be back so i wont feel like crap and i have some workout changes taking place. My buddy started working nights so i will have to workout alone monday-thursday (the only days i need a spotter of course).
    Truth
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    side note on Testopro. Last week i hit chest on monday and was pretty sore on chest day thursday. I hit chest hard monday and today i feel noticeably less sore. Might be in my head but ill know for sure as i get farther along.
    Truth
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Looking good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    Anything new to report?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    updates?

    i start testopro and primal male monday!
  8. Registered User
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    513
    Answers
    0


    testopro, stoked and primal male?.....oooh that'll be so nice
  9. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    testopro, stoked and primal male?.....oooh that'll be so nice
    i actually have stoked also just dont wanna run trans res
  10. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Sorry guys been really busy but hitting the gym just as hard. I started my "diet" on monday. My only food intake pre workout at 10am is a protein shake in water mixed with some Anadrualic state and a half of scoops of sizeon (20g carbs). Other than that it is just a low carb diet. I do great all day but when i get home around 11pm I eat bad food, this will be the hardest thing for me to stop. Im liking the testopro so far and will put up some after pictures when im done. I really think testopro is going to help me keep all of my muscle while dropping 8-10lbs.

    Day 18

    Torem 30mg
    Testo pro 2 caps 10am, 2 caps 11pm

    Weight 192-197

    The recovery on this stuff is really noticeable. After my workouts my muscles feel "worked" but dont get lactic acid burns like i always use to. This is most noticeable in my chest. I can definitely say it has some very welcoming libido related effects as well. Not going to get in to it, well i "am", just not here lol.
    Truth
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Sorry guys been really busy but hitting the gym just as hard. I started my "diet" on monday. My only food intake pre workout at 10am is a protein shake in water mixed with some Anadrualic state and a half of scoops of sizeon (20g carbs). Other than that it is just a low carb diet. I do great all day but when i get home around 11pm I eat bad food, this will be the hardest thing for me to stop. Im liking the testopro so far and will put up some after pictures when im done. I really think testopro is going to help me keep all of my muscle while dropping 8-10lbs.

    Day 18

    Torem 30mg
    Testo pro 2 caps 10am, 2 caps 11pm

    Weight 192-197

    The recovery on this stuff is really noticeable. After my workouts my muscles feel "worked" but dont get lactic acid burns like i always use to. This is most noticeable in my chest. I can definitely say it has some very welcoming libido related effects as well. Not going to get in to it, well i "am", just not here lol.
    Sounds like it is treating you well on the pct great news.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Day 19 legs

    Torem-30mg

    Testopro
    2 caps 10am 2 caps 11pm

    Hit legs hard today definitely sore. Will update the effects testopro has on recovery as the next few days pass. Chest was sore as hell after monday's workout, tonight it is feeling very thick and ready to bust out another workout tomorrow.
    Truth
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 19 legs

    Torem-30mg

    Testopro
    2 caps 10am 2 caps 11pm

    Hit legs hard today definitely sore. Will update the effects testopro has on recovery as the next few days pass. Chest was sore as hell after monday's workout, tonight it is feeling very thick and ready to bust out another workout tomorrow.
    Looking good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Day 20 rest
    Day 21 rest

    Torem-30mg
    Testopro 2caps 10am, 2 caps 11pm

    Legs are shot, im really happy about this. Havent hurt this bad in a couple of weeks now. Will most likely do something tomorrow.
    Truth
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 20 rest
    Day 21 rest

    Torem-30mg
    Testopro 2caps 10am, 2 caps 11pm

    Legs are shot, im really happy about this. Havent hurt this bad in a couple of weeks now. Will most likely do something tomorrow.
    Are you keeping the gains well in your pct?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Are you keeping the gains well in your pct?
    All my measurements are the same, but im down 8-10lbs
    Truth
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    All my measurements are the same, but im down 8-10lbs
    Very cool.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    All my measurements are the same, but im down 8-10lbs
    wow-thats some serious recomp.
  19. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    im by no means shredded yet, but i plan on changing that very soon!
    Truth
  20. Registered User
    Mongo97's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    402
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    All my measurements are the same, but im down 8-10lbs
    Cant complain about that. Keep it going!
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    im by no means shredded yet, but i plan on changing that very soon!
    It will come in time and will be worth it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  22. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Day 22 rest

    Day 23 rest

    Day 24 chest/triceps
    My chest is soo sore right now and my triceps kill. I definitely think testopro is helping me keep my muscle mass after my cycle. My calories and carbs have probably been reduced by 3/4ths and my arms still measure the same at 17" right out of bed.

    Day 25 back/biceps (at home)
    just want to say i ran out of torem on sunday. All im taking right now is support supps (hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, policosanol, ect) for a few more days and testopro.
    Truth
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 22 rest

    Day 23 rest

    Day 24 chest/triceps
    My chest is soo sore right now and my triceps kill. I definitely think testopro is helping me keep my muscle mass after my cycle. My calories and carbs have probably been reduced by 3/4ths and my arms still measure the same at 17" right out of bed.

    Day 25 back/biceps (at home)
    just want to say i ran out of torem on sunday. All im taking right now is support supps (hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, policosanol, ect) for a few more days and testopro.
    I am glad it is helping.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  24. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 22 rest

    Day 23 rest

    Day 24 chest/triceps
    My chest is soo sore right now and my triceps kill. I definitely think testopro is helping me keep my muscle mass after my cycle. My calories and carbs have probably been reduced by 3/4ths and my arms still measure the same at 17" right out of bed.

    Day 25 back/biceps (at home)
    just want to say i ran out of torem on sunday. All im taking right now is support supps (hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, policosanol, ect) for a few more days and testopro.
    arms look big in your avi, i thought they might be around 18. it's great when you can cut weight and keep muscle size the same on the parts you want to stay big-or even grow.
  25. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    just got done with some late night cardio, 40 minutes. Dont know what to say, just came off my very first pro hormone cycle (turinabol) and testopro is my very first natural test booster. I cant directly compare the two and i cant compare testopro to other products so ill just say whats on my mind.

    I havent done cardio in any shape or form other than weight lifting in over a year. I weigh 40lbs more than i did the last time i did cardio and i used to hate cardio with a passion. I just did cardio at 11 pm for 40 minutes and it wasnt sh*t!!

    I could have gone an hour longer. I wasnt bored or thinking about everything else i could be doing, i even just bought Red Dead Redemption for the ps3. This is all on 1/4th the carbs and calories ive been taking in during my 6 week cycle.

    Im definitely loving this!!! I didnt even take any stims or preworkout supps today. If this is all attributed to testopro, then testopro should be a staple in ANY recomp or fat loss stack.

    This is day 25 of pct and day 18 of testopro just to clarify. Damn this stuff is good.
    Truth
  26. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    good to hear testopro is working for you PCT.

    I personally would not run testopro PCT because total and free testosterone is so low coming off of a cycle. I would personally save it for after pct or at the end of pct. That is the best time in my opinion to boost free testosterone after it has come back .

    anyways good log
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    good to hear testopro is working for you PCT.

    I personally would not run testopro PCT because total and free testosterone is so low coming off of a cycle. I would personally save it for after pct or at the end of pct. That is the best time in my opinion to boost free testosterone after it has come back .

    anyways good log
    dont forget my 3 week torem jumpstart, starting testopro during the second week my test should be normalized/slightly elevated from the torem, now testopro is starting to kick in during week 2 to free up more test
    Truth
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    dont forget my 3 week torem jumpstart, starting testopro during the second week my test should be normalized/slightly elevated from the torem, now testopro is starting to kick in during week 2 to free up more test
    Looking good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  29. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    dont forget my 3 week torem jumpstart, starting testopro during the second week my test should be normalized/slightly elevated from the torem, now testopro is starting to kick in during week 2 to free up more test
    okay. Looking forward to your next workout
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  30. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Day 26 legs
    hit legs real good. Still pretty sore.

    Day 27 chest/shoulders/triceps
    hit chest real good. Im training with a lot of intensity. My strength is down, but i feel real good. Hit 187lbs yesterday but i still have the same measurements which is great.

    Day 28 back/biceps/traps
    Going heavy on back still but really slow and full range. Biceps are getting hit from every angle, nice and slow all high reps.

    Testopro side note: Im not so sure testopro is a product you will "FEEL". By "FEEL" I mean if you take a PH you will "Feel" it, When you take Ephedra you will "Feel" it. Maybe its just because im using it as a pct, but i definitely know its working. Its ingredients are proven and being on a HUGE calorie deficit/dropping 12lbs without losing any noticeable muscle is all i need to know it works. I definitely recommend testopro for anyone looking for a natty test booster for pct or any recomp adventure
    Truth
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 26 legs
    hit legs real good. Still pretty sore.

    Day 27 chest/shoulders/triceps
    hit chest real good. Im training with a lot of intensity. My strength is down, but i feel real good. Hit 187lbs yesterday but i still have the same measurements which is great.

    Day 28 back/biceps/traps
    Going heavy on back still but really slow and full range. Biceps are getting hit from every angle, nice and slow all high reps.

    Testopro side note: Im not so sure testopro is a product you will "FEEL". By "FEEL" I mean if you take a PH you will "Feel" it, When you take Ephedra you will "Feel" it. Maybe its just because im using it as a pct, but i definitely know its working. Its ingredients are proven and being on a HUGE calorie deficit/dropping 12lbs without losing any noticeable muscle is all i need to know it works. I definitely recommend testopro for anyone looking for a natty test booster for pct or any recomp adventure
    I think the "feel" would be much better well before or after a cycle but great job.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I think the "feel" would be much better well before or after a cycle but great job.
    i am an advocate of testopro on cycle. it worked fantastic with my test cyp, i can only think it would work the same on a ph cycle.
  33. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Day 29 off
    Day 30 off (day 23 of testopro)

    Current supps
    Testopro 2 caps 10am 2 caps 11pm
    Whey protein isolate

    Hit 186lbs yesterday. Doing cardio at night for an hour as well as some ab work.
    Truth
  34. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 29 off
    Day 30 off (day 23 of testopro)

    Current supps
    Testopro 2 caps 10am 2 caps 11pm
    Whey protein isolate

    Hit 186lbs yesterday. Doing cardio at night for an hour as well as some ab work.
    Keep up the good work bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  35. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Day 29 off
    Day 30 off (day 23 of testopro)

    Current supps
    Testopro 2 caps 10am 2 caps 11pm
    Whey protein isolate

    Hit 186lbs yesterday. Doing cardio at night for an hour as well as some ab work.
    Ewww....an hour of cardio
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  36. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Ewww....an hour of cardio
    haha its been easier than ever. I put an audio bible on my ipod and have been listening to that for a few days now. The lord and testopro is all i need right now lol
    Truth
  37. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    I have a feeling you still have a few days of material left for future cardio, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  38. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I have a feeling you still have a few days of material left for future cardio, lol.
    lmao many many days ahead of me if only the testopro lasted as long
    Truth
  39. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    lmao many many days ahead of me if only the testopro lasted as long

    Sorry still have not been able to perfect the cloning process I try daily.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  40. Registered User
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sorry still have not been able to perfect the cloning process I try daily.
    lmao i wanted to keep this hush hush but i planted two testopro capsules outside my window and each morning i wake hoping to see a fully bloomed testopro tree. That or a huge 12 foot monster worm
    Truth
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 09:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:33 AM
  3. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in