PRDEDMANS SLINSHOT LOG(PURUS)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

PRDEDMANS SLINSHOT LOG(PURUS)

AGE-39

WEIGHT-222 as of this a.m

GOAL-to put on as much muscle as possible

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS-no ignite(SP)purus slinshot,body fortress whey,bcaa and creatine monohydrate

WORKOUT SCHEME-mon(chest)tues(back)wed(should ers)thurs(arms)fri(legs) sometimes i will take a day off midweek if i am feeling rundown in wich case i do legs on sat. my routine varys from a low rep to a high rep scheme as the month goes by,i seem to respond better with higher volume..

FOOD AND NUTRIENTS-as youve read before i dont count calories the olny thing i do count is protein and make sure i get at least 2 grams per pound of bodyweight daily..

SAMPLE-i drink a whey shake upon waking up about an hour later i eat 6-8eggs with a cup of oatmeal and two slices of toast with peanut butter,about 45 mins later i drink an no ignite lift- after i get another whey shake with a snickers bar to chase and my creatine and usually a my dew shortly after,an hour later i will eat lunch wich is usually chicken or tuna and a baked potato and a salad about 2 hours later i have another shake with simple carbs, for supper i usually have steak 2 potatoes a vegatable and anotther salad sometimes i have another shake or tuna or eggs and another couple of hours the same thing and before bed i will eat a cup of cottage cheese and when i wake up middle of the night i will drink another shake with a half cup of oatmeal in it..thats a rough idea and if im hungry i eat and snack quite frequently...my water intake is around a gallon a day but have been working on increasing it..

THOUGHTS-i got the purus slinshot today and i am takin the day off(go figure)tomorrow will be my leg workout with the purus right after, i did take two caps today with my lunch to see how i responded and i do full a little fuller wich is weird?started to get a headache but it went away the second i drank a mt dew so it could have been a lack of caffeine!i will get a before picture up tomorrow and will post one at the end of my run!i will have to pay to get mt levels checked wich i wasnt expecting so i will buy a blood glucose meter myself...

THANKS-to purus labs for this opportunity and to grambo for the pick for me to get some logging experience on the best site on the planet,and thanks to the guys with positive feedback and usefull imformation and tips-pete

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Suuuuuubbbed
  3. Registered User

give it hell, pete. look forward to seeing what you think.
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Havn't gotten to know you to well yet, so what better way then following a log. Give it hell buddy
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Havn't gotten to know you to well yet, so what better way then following a log. Give it hell buddy
    thanks h-t-s i appriciate it!!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

DAY 2-purus slinshot log

BODYWEIGHT-still at 222 been having an upset stomach and eating seems to be hard lately!im always trying to gain but am happy to maintain its better than goin backwards..

SAT MAY 1 -went to do legs yesterday,had a very good workout,seemed to have an extended amount of endurance(i took 2 the day before with a big carb meal)brought my post workout goodies along with me,finished my workout a little over an hour, poped 2 slinshot took my shake, ate a package of poptarts took my creatine...

FEELING-i noticed that after taking the slinshot i just felt good?i started to feel like i was filling out and growing by the minute..

THOUGHTS-this is my first experience with this type of supplementation so im just going to tell you how i feel and what types of changes i notice,if you want pictures of food youve come to the wrong place!

its a little early to say how im going to react to this but i like the way i have been feeling so far,kinda alpha male and swole!!nobody noticed i messed up on my title of the log-hahaha oops now i guess my goal will be to get a pr on deadlifts instead of pdredman guess im chuckling to myself..thanks for peepin n creepin fellas
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

DAY-5

BODYWEIGHT-223(up a pound from last week)

BODYCOMP-i am up a pound and i seem fuller and tighter wich is noticable to my girl and family members

WORKOUT-today was my chest day felt real good tight and pumped

SUPPLEMENTS-preworkout(no ignite) post (purus slinshot with my post shake and a candt bar and mt DEW)

FEELING-i am riding my pump from my workout but my muscles have been feeling fuller since starting slinshot

OVERALL THOUGHTS-i have never tried this aspect of supplementation so im not quite sure what to expect or feel so i am just trying to stay in tune with my body and the way i feel and respond,i am trying to gain weight and strenght and this week i have acheived that so from what i can see in early stages is that it is working 223 this week so we will see how it goes the rest of the week!sorry that i dont have photos yet, they will be up tommorow night for sure...
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    DAY-5

BODYWEIGHT-223(up a pound from last week)

BODYCOMP-i am up a pound and i seem fuller and tighter wich is noticable to my girl and family members

WORKOUT-today was my chest day felt real good tight and pumped

SUPPLEMENTS-preworkout(no ignite) post (purus slinshot with my post shake and a candt bar and mt DEW)

FEELING-i am riding my pump from my workout but my muscles have been feeling fuller since starting slinshot

OVERALL THOUGHTS-i have never tried this aspect of supplementation so im not quite sure what to expect or feel so i am just trying to stay in tune with my body and the way i feel and respond,i am trying to gain weight and strenght and this week i have acheived that so from what i can see in early stages is that it is working 223 this week so we will see how it goes the rest of the week!sorry that i dont have photos yet, they will be up tommorow night for sure...
    ive added 30 gms of carbs at start of workout, and i have lost 1 pound-so the slinshot has to be doing something. also added 3 grams creapure to pre and post workouts- the pound loss is even more amazing considering i have been off creatine for months, and i usually gain weight on creatine.
  9. Registered User

so how is the bulk coming pd?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so how is the bulk coming pd?
    not bad seems harder than i thought was at 227 yesterday a.m but i have been forcefeeding as i have no appitite at all since starting the slinshot?? ive seen its helpin you a lot in the diet aspect
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

DAY 7 or so

BODYWEIGHT-227

seems to be going good considering ive lost my appitite completely!could be that im not used to the weather getting warmer??

WORKOUTS-have been going great seem to have a lot of energy and when i take the slinshot after my workouts i stay pumped and full for a long period of time

BODYCOMP-my goal is to put on pounds not caring if they were clean but my abs are showing more and im up about 6 pounds so id say its muscle so im very happy...

OVERALLTHOUGHTS-its still a little early for me to tell but the numbers speak for themselves if your watching i used to gain very easy but ive slowed down and its been hard to get back to 230,i did the magic and dropped a significant amount of weight wich was unintentional so im very excited to be going back up especially if im leaner in the mid section...peace fellas and the bigT
  12. Registered User

DAY 7 or so

BODYWEIGHT-227

seems to be going good considering ive lost my appitite completely!could be that im not used to the weather getting warmer??

WORKOUTS-have been going great seem to have a lot of energy and when i take the slinshot after my workouts i stay pumped and full for a long period of time

BODYCOMP-my goal is to put on pounds not caring if they were clean but my abs are showing more and im up about 6 pounds so id say its muscle so im very happy...

OVERALLTHOUGHTS-its still a little early for me to tell but the numbers speak for themselves if your watching i used to gain very easy but ive slowed down and its been hard to get back to 230,i did the magic and dropped a significant amount of weight wich was unintentional so im very excited to be going back up especially if im leaner in the mid section...peace fellas and the bigT
    pd, it's got to be the warmer weather effecting appetite. i know i don't have much appetite when weather is hot- i work in a very hot factory and have to force myself to eat when it's hot out-even though i am expending lots of cals. up 6 pounds and abs showing is damned good, imo.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

thats what i was thinking
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

SORRY MY COMP WAS DOWN LAST WEEK

the slinshot has done a good job at keeping me feeling full and energetic,i did not know what to expect from it but i will say i can feel the difference in my post workout energy and i feel a long full pump for many hours after i workout so that is the best way to describe my effects from the slinshot,i would say from what ive read on other logs is that this product would be top notch for cab control on dieting
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

STILL HAVING COMP, PROBLEMS!!

i apologize for this being a crappy log my comp. got a virus so i had to make a trip to use one...

BODYWEIGHT-228

i have noticed a really good pump effect from taking the slinshot and i seem to have longer periods of energy,i started out trying to bulk but with the weather getting so warm i am very happy to mantain!!i usually drop down 10-15 pounds once i get busy but so far i am staying the same so from what i know of my body i can honestly say the slinshot is doing its job at helping utilize carbs and shed some bodyfat!!all while looking full and pumped thanks pdredman
  16. Registered User

STILL HAVING COMP, PROBLEMS!!

i apologize for this being a crappy log my comp. got a virus so i had to make a trip to use one...

BODYWEIGHT-228

i have noticed a really good pump effect from taking the slinshot and i seem to have longer periods of energy,i started out trying to bulk but with the weather getting so warm i am very happy to mantain!!i usually drop down 10-15 pounds once i get busy but so far i am staying the same so from what i know of my body i can honestly say the slinshot is doing its job at helping utilize carbs and shed some bodyfat!!all while looking full and pumped thanks pdredman
    pd, are you using creatine while on slinshot?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:53 PM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. purus labs-slinshot.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 08:10 AM