Review on Oxyelite Pro

  1. Review on Oxyelite Pro


    Just yesterday got done with my oxyelite pro bottle. I took 2 capsules in the morning, and 1 a half hour before dinner. My results were very good considering i am trying to lean up. Here are some numbers for ya:

    Starting weight: 232.5
    Ending weight: 206.6

    My bench press did decline a little bit (345 to 330), but this has a lot to do with just cutting calories, not necessarily the product. I figured i would share this with y'all in case some of you guys were curious about this product. Don't expect results without putting in the work though... eat good, train hard.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    Just yesterday got done with my oxyelite pro bottle. I took 2 capsules in the morning, and 1 a half hour before dinner. My results were very good considering i am trying to lean up. Here are some numbers for ya:

    Starting weight: 232.5
    Ending weight: 206.6

    My bench press did decline a little bit (345 to 330), but this has a lot to do with just cutting calories, not necessarily the product. I figured i would share this with y'all in case some of you guys were curious about this product. Don't expect results without putting in the work though... eat good, train hard.
    holy sheit-man those are fantastic results. 232.5 down to 206.6 WOW!!!!

  3. yeah man, didn't come easy by any means however. i stuck to a really strict diet and trained my ass off. thanks for the rep.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    yeah man, didn't come easy by any means however. i stuck to a really strict diet and trained my ass off. thanks for the rep.
    you deserved it. great work.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    holy sheit-man those are fantastic results. 232.5 down to 206.6 WOW!!!!
    Great job man, I had similar results (but not as impressive) start weight 177 end weight 159.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    Just yesterday got done with my oxyelite pro bottle. I took 2 capsules in the morning, and 1 a half hour before dinner. My results were very good considering i am trying to lean up. Here are some numbers for ya:

    Starting weight: 232.5
    Ending weight: 206.6

    My bench press did decline a little bit (345 to 330), but this has a lot to do with just cutting calories, not necessarily the product. I figured i would share this with y'all in case some of you guys were curious about this product. Don't expect results without putting in the work though... eat good, train hard.


    Nice job, out of curiosity how many calories were you consuming a day?

  7. solid review I've always wondered about this one.thanks for the helpful review here

  8. Wow Nice results....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    holy sheit-man those are fantastic results. 232.5 down to 206.6 WOW!!!!
    great work, nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Great job man, I had similar results (but not as impressive) start weight 177 end weight 159.
    you cannot look at straight numbers, look at the percentage lost and also consider overall size. OP lost 11% while you lost 10%, I call it even. At 5-11 you should be very lean at 159, if you lost any more you would def be losing muscle I am sure.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  10. Nice review brother

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    Just yesterday got done with my oxyelite pro bottle. I took 2 capsules in the morning, and 1 a half hour before dinner. My results were very good considering i am trying to lean up. Here are some numbers for ya:

    Starting weight: 232.5
    Ending weight: 206.6

    My bench press did decline a little bit (345 to 330), but this has a lot to do with just cutting calories, not necessarily the product. I figured i would share this with y'all in case some of you guys were curious about this product. Don't expect results without putting in the work though... eat good, train hard.
    Good job! what was the time span for this weight loss?

  12. just realized that this post is being talked about again. as far as exact numbers on the calories, i really cant remember. it was about a year ago. this happened over a time span of a little more than a month. consisted of ALOT of cardio and lean meats.

  13. So you lost weight...but how much would you attribute to oxyelite?
    Do you feel it was faster than usual?

    I am just curious because you said you trained hard and had a strict diet, so you would have lost weight anyway.

  14. i feel it just sped things up. i woulda lost the weight either way, but the oxyelite definitely helped do it quickly

  15. I've been taken it for two weeks now. Start weight was 188, now 179.5.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OxyElite Pro
    By jefjmnz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Log in
Log in