NO-EXPLODE

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
i have herd alot of guys talk about no explode at my gym they say its good. i have tried alot of pre work out drinks so i would like to here from you guys and your feed back on it thanks guys.

jjds2099

Awards
I used no-explode for about a year in highschool on and off its a very good stimulant in the gym but it tended to make me a little shaky. The price is a little more than its worth IMO if u dont end up not liking no-explode i would suggest ready4war by diesel nutrition it doesnt get me real shaky with good energy and concentration.

gbeast

Awards
I used no-explode for about a year in highschool on and off its a very good stimulant in the gym but it tended to make me a little shaky. The price is a little more than its worth IMO if u dont end up not liking no-explode i would suggest ready4war by diesel nutrition it doesnt get me real shaky with good energy and concentration.
this.whenever i take it i tend to get shaky after i workout. thats always annoying. imo there are better products than n.o explode for much cheaper.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
NO-explode is awesome the first 5 times you take it except for the instant diarrhea. Then it just makes u shake...and get the poopies.

bigjeff200

Awards
there are a bunch of pwo drinks that are better for less. Jack3d, asgt, noshotgun, I just ordered i-forces new one for 20 bucks for 45 servings myself.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Get jack3d its always cheap 23 bux at nutra and works great

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
yes i have tried jack3d and it was great, noshotgun is one of my favorites but just like anyone els that is in to the stuff we are like to try some new things. and let me say i have tried alot of pwo so this will be my first no explode experience.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Get some:
guarna tabs (2 tabs)
Beta alanine powder (4 grams)
Arginine AKG (3 grams)
Creatine AKG (3 grams)

Take 20 min pre-workout. More than twice as potent as a serving of Jacked and half the price.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PreMax is the premiere drink for Pre workouts period. GPLC by itself is decent. To stretch out the PreMax, I just use it on my favorite bodyparts, (yeah I know I should be trying to bring up my weak bodyparts). For the other workouts I use IBCAA's, GPLC, and Creapure. Beta alanine should and will be added to this.