- 04-28-2010, 10:37 PM
- 04-28-2010, 11:16 PM
I used no-explode for about a year in highschool on and off its a very good stimulant in the gym but it tended to make me a little shaky. The price is a little more than its worth IMO if u dont end up not liking no-explode i would suggest ready4war by diesel nutrition it doesnt get me real shaky with good energy and concentration.
- 04-28-2010, 11:52 PM
04-29-2010, 12:02 AM
NO-explode is awesome the first 5 times you take it except for the instant diarrhea. Then it just makes u shake...and get the poopies.
04-29-2010, 10:29 AM
04-29-2010, 10:54 AM
there are a bunch of pwo drinks that are better for less. Jack3d, asgt, noshotgun, I just ordered i-forces new one for 20 bucks for 45 servings myself.
04-29-2010, 11:06 AM
04-29-2010, 02:55 PM
yes i have tried jack3d and it was great, noshotgun is one of my favorites but just like anyone els that is in to the stuff we are like to try some new things. and let me say i have tried alot of pwo so this will be my first no explode experience.
04-29-2010, 03:04 PM
05-01-2010, 07:19 PM
PreMax is the premiere drink for Pre workouts period. GPLC by itself is decent. To stretch out the PreMax, I just use it on my favorite bodyparts, (yeah I know I should be trying to bring up my weak bodyparts). For the other workouts I use IBCAA's, GPLC, and Creapure. Beta alanine should and will be added to this.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YoMamaDude in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:47 AM
- By punter4life in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-02-2009, 01:37 AM
- By EEmain in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-04-2007, 07:43 PM
- By AnonyMoose in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2007, 02:43 PM
- By R_Alan1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-15-2006, 08:17 PM