Zombie's Formestane LV/SustainAlpha LV Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Zombie's Formestane LV/SustainAlpha LV Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Cool Zombie's Formestane LV/SustainAlpha LV Log

I'd like to welcome everyone to my log. Please post your suggestions, comments, and opinions.

My intentions are to run a unique stack for estrogen control while gaining muscle and boosting libido. Success will be determined by increases of muscle circumference measurements in contrast to body weight fluctuations. Increases in libido will support the objective.

Primary Supplements:
    Formestane LV (Primordial Performance)
    SustainAlpha LV (Primordial Performance)

Secondary Supplements:
    Perform (Anabolic Innovations)
    Super Cissus Rx (USP Labs)

This log will begin on May 1st. Dosing protocol will be disclosed on the first day of the log.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Science:
    7,8 benzo boosts GnRH, LH, and FSH through the negative feedback mechanism.
    Taking formestane will result in lower estrogen, increasing negative feedback mechanism response. Formestane also lowers DHT, this presents another pathway to stimulate negative feedback mechanism.
    Tribulus boosts LH, supporting 7,8 benzo actions and stimulating the testes.
    Eurycoma Longifolia boosts LH as well, and also lowers SHBG which will increase negative feedback mechanism effectiveness.
    Icariin is known to metabolize into estrogen antagonists, further supporting the negative feedback mechanism. Icariin also inibits nitric oxide degredation, enhancing pumps and erections.
    Maca greatly increases libido.
    Cissus aids in prevention of joint pain associated with lowered estrogen levels.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting, will be watching!
    doing my own thang!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

in for this one!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I regret to inform everyone that my log will not start today as intended. The supplement shipping has been delayed. The log should be up and going in less than a week.

I am, however, able to post the dosing protocol...

Formestane LV: 2ml twice per day, 12 hours apart
    SustainAlpha LV: 4ml twice per day, 12 hours apart

Perform: 2 caps twice per day, 12 hours apart
    SuperCissus Rx: 2 caps twice per day, 12 hours apart
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed...

Interested in seeing how you like the Formestane LV.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  7. UKStrength

Looks really interesting mate, I'll be watching closely!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Me too. Have you thought about using GPLC and Arginocarn while on cycle?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Me too. Have you thought about using GPLC and Arginocarn while on cycle?
    I've thought about buying the liquid l-carnitine (tartrate) by now foods. Think it will help upregulate androgen receptors well with this stack?
  10. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I've thought about buying the liquid l-carnitine (tartrate) by now foods. Think it will help upregulate androgen receptors well with this stack?
    yup, although GPLC is fun LOL!
    doing my own thang!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Received supplements today! Expect weight and measurements when I get off work. Will take first doses while weighing in and taking measurements.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

IMG_0433.PNG
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

IMG_0433.PNG
    Body Weight: 190 pounds

Circumference Measurements (inches)
    Abdomen: 34.75
    Arms: 15
    Calf: 15
    Chest: 40.75
    Hip & Butt: 39.5
    Neck: 17.25
    Thigh: 23

Note: Chest measurement was taken from under armpits, excluding shoulders.

I'm about to take my second doses and hit the weights. Working back and shoulders today.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

IMG_0433.PNG
    Is this a picture? It doesn't link to anyting.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Is this a picture? It doesn't link to anyting.
    It was a picture of my typed muscle circumference measurements. Was trying to link it from my iPhone but it didn't work, so I typed them for everyone manually in my previous post.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

The workout today was good. One thing I noticed was that my whole upper body was pumped, felt rock solid. Different than any arginine/creatine pump, it was sweet.

I've filled my oral syringes and have them in my lunch box, hope my co-workers don't think I'm a lunatic when I bust them out for my late night dose.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Taken my third doses and nothing to report on libido yet... I'll make an attempt to get some sexual favors from my wife afterwork and see what happens.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Taken my third doses and nothing to report on libido yet... I'll make an attempt to get some sexual favors from my wife afterwork and see what happens.
    Nothing afterwork haha. This morning, erection during breakfast! Libido boost achieved. I can't wait to see what happens down the road.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Dosing Protocol Update:
    formestane lv 3ml twice per day
    sustainalpha lv 5ml twice per day
    perform 3 caps twice per day
    supercissus rx 3 caps twice per day

I've increased the dosing to enhance the benefits.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dosing Protocol Update:
    formestane lv 3ml twice per day
    sustainalpha lv 5ml twice per day
    perform 3 caps twice per day
    supercissus rx 3 caps twice per day

I've increased the dosing to enhance the benefits.
    Man that is some seriousness you have going on there. Should be rocking out with your c**K out pretty much all day with the perform and formestane.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Man that is some seriousness you have going on there. Should be rocking out with your c**K out pretty much all day with the perform and formestane.
    My c**k was out tonight!
  22. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Haha, or some poor girl gets the 'beast' treatment
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Haha, or some poor girl gets the 'beast' treatment
    Yeah, my poor wife. I had a good time last night! I noticed these supplements are increasing my desire for sex.

I'll be working legs today, I'm interested to see how much I am able to squat on these supplements.
  24. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=zombiemuscle;2419316]Yeah, my poor wife. I had a good time last night! I noticed these supplements are increasing my desire for sex.

i bet!!!
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Legs on sat was great. Squatted 30 pounds more than normal. Also performed 3 more reps per set than before. My legs are so sore today, they feel really big though... Full. They may hurt worse tomorrow, hope not though.

Had to take the day off from the gym by request of my wife. I'll be working out in the morning.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I'm taking my morning dose and gettin' ready to do some arms. I'm curious to see if my arms get as pumped as the rest of my body with these supps.
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

libido must be insane!!!
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    libido must be insane!!!
    It's effects my mentality more than my erections. Making me want sex more than usual, but only a couple random erections so far. I noticed that I have an erection all through the night now.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I'm taking my morning dose and gettin' ready to do some arms. I'm curious to see if my arms get as pumped as the rest of my body with these supps.
    I'm gettin so pumped in the gym, no need for any preworkout supplements. I'm also lifting more than usual, curling around 10 pounds heavier than before starting these supps. Stamina is climbing as well, performing more reps with the higher weight than I did with the lower weight.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Noticing muscle definition. Toning up around the shoulders. Bis and tris are showing better too.
  31. Diamond Member

It's effects my mentality more than my erections. Making me want sex more than usual, but only a couple random erections so far. I noticed that I have an erection all through the night now.
    you are right, the mind controls libido. but the form should help performance wise as well-give it some time.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

you are right, the mind controls libido. but the form should help performance wise as well-give it some time.
    P3N15 has been pretty large all day. Having troubles stuffing it back into my pants after urinating.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Felt so good at 2am when I got off work that I hit the gym. Worked some chest and arms. I don't even have to look for the pump, it finds me.

Special Note: Lifting 10 pounds heavier on barbell chest press in comparison to one week ago.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Found a few pairs of boxers that won't fit me anymore, thighs are getting too big. Also had to toss a couple t-shirts, so small now that my stomach was showing haha. I've made a lot of gains in the past couple months.
  35. Diamond Member

great results, ZM.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I can't believe how much my strength is going up. It's really helping in the gym. Paired with my eat every two hours method I'll be reaching my goal soon. My goal is to weigh 200 pounds.
  37. Diamond Member

I can't believe how much my strength is going up. It's really helping in the gym. Paired with my eat every two hours method I'll be reaching my goal soon. My goal is to weigh 200 pounds.
    formestane is incredible for strength gains and aggression, stacking the sustain with can't hurt. your bf must be low-i usually loose water weight on form, never really thought of it as a bulker-more of a recomp.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

formestane is incredible for strength gains and aggression, stacking the sustain with can't hurt. your bf must be low-i usually loose water weight on form, never really thought of it as a bulker-more of a recomp.
    I have always thought of myself as a hard gainer. All through highschool and even a couple years after I weighed around 140-150 pounds. I paid for a personal trainer certification and began to learn about exercise. I trained hard and found that I could gain strength but I wasn't gaining any weight. About a year or more ago I figured out my diet. Ever since then I've been able to gain weight as long as I didn't lose focus on my diet.

I found that taking estrogen modulating compounds and test boosters have sped up my ability to gain muscle and overall weight. Even though most people take these compounds to cut, I use them to bulk. I'm not going to lose any weight eating every 2 hours. My coworkers tell me "I don't think I've ever seen anyone eat as much as you do..." I just laugh and keep eating.

Supplementing my diet with Formestane LV/SustainAlpha LV I am able to stay very anabolic while keeping away from negative estrogenic effects.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Just squatted 225 8reps. That's 20 pounds more than I was doing before, and 3 reps more than the lower weight. So there is a definite stamina increase along with the strength boost.
  40. Diamond Member

I have always thought of myself as a hard gainer. All through highschool and even a couple years after I weighed around 140-150 pounds. I paid for a personal trainer certification and began to learn about exercise. I trained hard and found that I could gain strength but I wasn't gaining any weight. About a year or more ago I figured out my diet. Ever since then I've been able to gain weight as long as I didn't lose focus on my diet.

I found that taking estrogen modulating compounds and test boosters have sped up my ability to gain muscle and overall weight. Even though most people take these compounds to cut, I use them to bulk. I'm not going to lose any weight eating every 2 hours. My coworkers tell me "I don't think I've ever seen anyone eat as much as you do..." I just laugh and keep eating.

Supplementing my diet with Formestane LV/SustainAlpha LV I am able to stay very anabolic while keeping away from negative estrogenic effects.
    you are right-diet is key!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Zombie Recomp Log
    By Zombie Inc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 10:31 AM
  2. Zombie Company
    By EasyEJL in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:19 AM
  3. Zombie on AX and RPM and other goodies
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs