Zombie's Formestane LV/SustainAlpha LV Log

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to welcome everyone to my log. Please post your suggestions, comments, and opinions.

My intentions are to run a unique stack for estrogen control while gaining muscle and boosting libido. Success will be determined by increases of muscle circumference measurements in contrast to body weight fluctuations. Increases in libido will support the objective.

Primary Supplements:
Formestane LV (Primordial Performance)
SustainAlpha LV (Primordial Performance)

Secondary Supplements:
Perform (Anabolic Innovations)
Super Cissus Rx (USP Labs)

This log will begin on May 1st. Dosing protocol will be disclosed on the first day of the log.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Science:
7,8 benzo boosts GnRH, LH, and FSH through the negative feedback mechanism.
Taking formestane will result in lower estrogen, increasing negative feedback mechanism response. Formestane also lowers DHT, this presents another pathway to stimulate negative feedback mechanism.
Tribulus boosts LH, supporting 7,8 benzo actions and stimulating the testes.
Eurycoma Longifolia boosts LH as well, and also lowers SHBG which will increase negative feedback mechanism effectiveness.
Icariin is known to metabolize into estrogen antagonists, further supporting the negative feedback mechanism. Icariin also inibits nitric oxide degredation, enhancing pumps and erections.
Maca greatly increases libido.
Cissus aids in prevention of joint pain associated with lowered estrogen levels.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, will be watching!

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I regret to inform everyone that my log will not start today as intended. The supplement shipping has been delayed. The log should be up and going in less than a week.

I am, however, able to post the dosing protocol...

Formestane LV: 2ml twice per day, 12 hours apart
SustainAlpha LV: 4ml twice per day, 12 hours apart

Perform: 2 caps twice per day, 12 hours apart
SuperCissus Rx: 2 caps twice per day, 12 hours apart

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed...

Interested in seeing how you like the Formestane LV.

U

UKStrength

Looks really interesting mate, I'll be watching closely! :D

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too. Have you thought about using GPLC and Arginocarn while on cycle?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Me too. Have you thought about using GPLC and Arginocarn while on cycle?
I've thought about buying the liquid l-carnitine (tartrate) by now foods. Think it will help upregulate androgen receptors well with this stack?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I've thought about buying the liquid l-carnitine (tartrate) by now foods. Think it will help upregulate androgen receptors well with this stack?
yup, although GPLC is fun LOL!

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Received supplements today! Expect weight and measurements when I get off work. Will take first doses while weighing in and taking measurements.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0433.PNG
Body Weight: 190 pounds

Circumference Measurements (inches)
Abdomen: 34.75
Arms: 15
Calf: 15
Chest: 40.75
Hip & Butt: 39.5
Neck: 17.25
Thigh: 23

Note: Chest measurement was taken from under armpits, excluding shoulders.

I'm about to take my second doses and hit the weights. Working back and shoulders today.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Is this a picture? It doesn't link to anyting.
It was a picture of my typed muscle circumference measurements. Was trying to link it from my iPhone but it didn't work, so I typed them for everyone manually in my previous post. :type:

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
The workout today was good. One thing I noticed was that my whole upper body was pumped, felt rock solid. Different than any arginine/creatine pump, it was sweet.

I've filled my oral syringes and have them in my lunch box, hope my co-workers don't think I'm a lunatic when I bust them out for my late night dose.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Taken my third doses and nothing to report on libido yet... I'll make an attempt to get some sexual favors from my wife afterwork and see what happens.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Taken my third doses and nothing to report on libido yet... I'll make an attempt to get some sexual favors from my wife afterwork and see what happens.
Nothing afterwork haha. This morning, erection during breakfast! Libido boost achieved. I can't wait to see what happens down the road.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Dosing Protocol Update:
formestane lv 3ml twice per day
sustainalpha lv 5ml twice per day
perform 3 caps twice per day
supercissus rx 3 caps twice per day

I've increased the dosing to enhance the benefits.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing Protocol Update:
formestane lv 3ml twice per day
sustainalpha lv 5ml twice per day
perform 3 caps twice per day
supercissus rx 3 caps twice per day

I've increased the dosing to enhance the benefits.
Man that is some seriousness you have going on there. Should be rocking out with your c**K out pretty much all day with the perform and formestane.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Man that is some seriousness you have going on there. Should be rocking out with your c**K out pretty much all day with the perform and formestane.
My c**k was out tonight!

U

UKStrength

Haha, or some poor girl gets the 'beast' treatment ;)

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Haha, or some poor girl gets the 'beast' treatment ;)
Yeah, my poor wife. I had a good time last night! I noticed these supplements are increasing my desire for sex.

I'll be working legs today, I'm interested to see how much I am able to squat on these supplements.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Legs on sat was great. Squatted 30 pounds more than normal. Also performed 3 more reps per set than before. My legs are so sore today, they feel really big though... Full. They may hurt worse tomorrow, hope not though.

Had to take the day off from the gym by request of my wife. I'll be working out in the morning.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking my morning dose and gettin' ready to do some arms. I'm curious to see if my arms get as pumped as the rest of my body with these supps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
libido must be insane!!!:scool:

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
libido must be insane!!!:scool:
It's effects my mentality more than my erections. Making me want sex more than usual, but only a couple random erections so far. I noticed that I have an erection all through the night now.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking my morning dose and gettin' ready to do some arms. I'm curious to see if my arms get as pumped as the rest of my body with these supps.
I'm gettin so pumped in the gym, no need for any preworkout supplements. I'm also lifting more than usual, curling around 10 pounds heavier than before starting these supps. Stamina is climbing as well, performing more reps with the higher weight than I did with the lower weight.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Noticing muscle definition. Toning up around the shoulders. Bis and tris are showing better too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's effects my mentality more than my erections. Making me want sex more than usual, but only a couple random erections so far. I noticed that I have an erection all through the night now.
you are right, the mind controls libido. but the form should help performance wise as well-give it some time.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
you are right, the mind controls libido. but the form should help performance wise as well-give it some time.
P3N15 has been pretty large all day. Having troubles stuffing it back into my pants after urinating.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Felt so good at 2am when I got off work that I hit the gym. Worked some chest and arms. I don't even have to look for the pump, it finds me.

Special Note: Lifting 10 pounds heavier on barbell chest press in comparison to one week ago.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Found a few pairs of boxers that won't fit me anymore, thighs are getting too big. Also had to toss a couple t-shirts, so small now that my stomach was showing haha. I've made a lot of gains in the past couple months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great results, ZM.:food:

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe how much my strength is going up. It's really helping in the gym. Paired with my eat every two hours method I'll be reaching my goal soon. My goal is to weigh 200 pounds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe how much my strength is going up. It's really helping in the gym. Paired with my eat every two hours method I'll be reaching my goal soon. My goal is to weigh 200 pounds.
formestane is incredible for strength gains and aggression, stacking the sustain with can't hurt. your bf must be low-i usually loose water weight on form, never really thought of it as a bulker-more of a recomp.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
formestane is incredible for strength gains and aggression, stacking the sustain with can't hurt. your bf must be low-i usually loose water weight on form, never really thought of it as a bulker-more of a recomp.
I have always thought of myself as a hard gainer. All through highschool and even a couple years after I weighed around 140-150 pounds. I paid for a personal trainer certification and began to learn about exercise. I trained hard and found that I could gain strength but I wasn't gaining any weight. About a year or more ago I figured out my diet. Ever since then I've been able to gain weight as long as I didn't lose focus on my diet.

I found that taking estrogen modulating compounds and test boosters have sped up my ability to gain muscle and overall weight. Even though most people take these compounds to cut, I use them to bulk. I'm not going to lose any weight eating every 2 hours. My coworkers tell me "I don't think I've ever seen anyone eat as much as you do..." I just laugh and keep eating.

Supplementing my diet with Formestane LV/SustainAlpha LV I am able to stay very anabolic while keeping away from negative estrogenic effects.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Just squatted 225 8reps. That's 20 pounds more than I was doing before, and 3 reps more than the lower weight. So there is a definite stamina increase along with the strength boost.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have always thought of myself as a hard gainer. All through highschool and even a couple years after I weighed around 140-150 pounds. I paid for a personal trainer certification and began to learn about exercise. I trained hard and found that I could gain strength but I wasn't gaining any weight. About a year or more ago I figured out my diet. Ever since then I've been able to gain weight as long as I didn't lose focus on my diet.

I found that taking estrogen modulating compounds and test boosters have sped up my ability to gain muscle and overall weight. Even though most people take these compounds to cut, I use them to bulk. I'm not going to lose any weight eating every 2 hours. My coworkers tell me "I don't think I've ever seen anyone eat as much as you do..." I just laugh and keep eating.

Supplementing my diet with Formestane LV/SustainAlpha LV I am able to stay very anabolic while keeping away from negative estrogenic effects.
you are right-diet is key!!!:food:

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Strange note: My balls have been sweating like crazy.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering limiting the amounts of fat I'm intaking, as well as sugars. Now that I'm able to utilize diet for weight gain, I believe I can modulate the dietary intake to continue to gain muscle while minimizing body fat gain. Summer is coming soon and I might as well get my six pack back and be buff too!

This means no more fast food or cheat meals. Cracking down on diet means I can control my wife's diet as well. This may be the first step to getting her back into the fitness game.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm considering limiting the amounts of fat I'm intaking, as well as sugars. Now that I'm able to utilize diet for weight gain, I believe I can modulate the dietary intake to continue to gain muscle while minimizing body fat gain. Summer is coming soon and I might as well get my six pack back and be buff too!

This means no more fast food or cheat meals. Cracking down on diet means I can control my wife's diet as well. This may be the first step to getting her back into the fitness game.
hahaha, my wifes idea of a workout is a trip to the mall.:chairfall:

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I am noticing more definition, a lot more. I saw my reflection in the mirror and thought "WTF, I'm getting cut!" I guess these compounds really are making me drop water weight. It'll be interesting to see what my body measurements look like at the end.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let`s get party started I`m in

but I`m lost here Sustain Alpha is a phyto SERM. and why you use Formestane?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
if you low your Estrogen TOO MUCH you will kill your sexual life too.
Yeah, my sexual life died a long time ago haha!

Jokes aside, no negative effect on libido yet. Had an erection this morning while showering with the wife. Couldn't get her to put the erection to use though. :damnit:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, my sexual life died a long time ago haha!

Jokes aside, no negative effect on libido yet. Had an erection this morning while showering with the wife. Couldn't get her to put the erection to use though. :damnit:
THAT SUCKS!:sad3: