Bigbeefs Finaflex Ignite N.O. log

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Alright this is my first log and I hope I cover all the bases. I will be honest and feel free to ask question.
About me 28 years old, 235lbs, about 18-20% bf(I know that sucks)
Of the preworkout supps I have used my top three are superpump 250, green mag, and jack3d. I have a very high tolerance to stims.
My training right now consist of 30min fasted cardio, a shake, then 30-40 min circuit training. My primary goal right now is fat loss and maintaining my strength. I get up every morning about 4:30, grab my gym bag and food for the day and head out.
Upon opening my NO ignite it smelled great. I put it in my water bottle and shook it up. It mixed and dissolved with no problem. Taste was very good(fruit punch). I liked it enough that I could drink it for pleasure. I only got about 3.5 hours sleep last night so the test would come when I got to the gym. Not sure if it was a coincidence or what but my face tingled alot more than usual after taking my beta alinine. Got to the gym and got on the treadmill. I felt full of energy and had to pay attention to the time to make sure I stopped when I needed to cause I felt awesome. This week I will not be doing normal circuit training but individual body parts. I did bench and had an awesome workout. Felt pumped and squeezed out some extra reps. I keep a log of my workouts so I always know where I stand.
First day in and I am liking it. No crash later and feel great.
Will post up tomorrow. Hoping to get more sleep tonight. Life is a little hectic right now

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Did not make it to the gym today. Been sleep deprived. going to bed early tonight. I will post up tomorrow

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
day 2 of use. This time I did not put it in my shaker, just put it in a glass and stirred it a little and drank it. Mixed fairly well, but left at bottom were little red pieces that did not disolve. I added a little more water and gave it a swirl, dont know what it was but was very bitter. Up to this point have just used on scoop. I headed to the gym, did 20 minutes fasted cardio and then some circuit training. Gave me good focus and clean energy at 4:30 in the morning. I train early and this really picks me up

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
3rd dose. This morning I decided to go up to two scoops in the shaker bottle, mixed great and tasted great. Man it really kicked in hard. Best workout I have had in a long time, I was like a freight train in the gym. Very focussed and pumped like crazy. I am really liking this stuff. No crash or jitters, seems to be a solid product thus far

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3rd dose. This morning I decided to go up to two scoops in the shaker bottle, mixed great and tasted great. Man it really kicked in hard. Best workout I have had in a long time, I was like a freight train in the gym. Very focussed and pumped like crazy. I am really liking this stuff. No crash or jitters, seems to be a solid product thus far
i love stims.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
At two scoops I was sweating like a freak. I love to sweat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At two scoops I was sweating like a freak. I love to sweat
try working in a box factory in the summer-you would love it, lol.

the ignite-no sounds real good for the money.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
try working in a box factory in the summer-you would love it, lol.

the ignite-no sounds real good for the money.
Well I own a roof truss company and work in the factory there. No air or heat, oh yeah sweat your balls off. I also work for the fire dept, and summer house fires are brutal. Most of the time have to take a iv bag of fluids afterwards.
also it seems the beta alanine in it is pretty potent. Dont know the amount in it cause it is part of a blend, but it really makes my face tingle, a lot more than just when I take my bulk beta.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I own a roof truss company and work in the factory there. No air or heat, oh yeah sweat your balls off. I also work for the fire dept, and summer house fires are brutal. Most of the time have to take a iv bag of fluids afterwards.
also it seems the beta alanine in it is pretty potent. Dont know the amount in it cause it is part of a blend, but it really makes my face tingle, a lot more than just when I take my bulk beta.
touche-:duel:

seems like we have a lot in common-i dig the ba tingles too.:cheers:

btw- i usually start on some poseidon when it starts getting real hot out-good stuff.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
never used poseidon, will have to give it a try

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never used poseidon, will have to give it a try
it used to be very popular on this forum, but i guess since nimbus is not a sponsor anymore no one talks about it.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Used two scoops and headed in to shoulders. I will admit my bf% has gotten a litte high due to a thyroid problem and a bad accident in which I lost some use of my leg, but for the first time in a while I had veinds bulding in my shoulders. I am working on dropping bf and throwing this product into my supplement regimen has been a great addition. Gives me that extra little push I need to do my morning cardio and a boost to hit it hard in the weight room. I can not say enough good stuff on this product. Possibly one of my favorite pre workout supps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Used two scoops and headed in to shoulders. I will admit my bf% has gotten a litte high due to a thyroid problem and a bad accident in which I lost some use of my leg, but for the first time in a while I had veinds bulding in my shoulders. I am working on dropping bf and throwing this product into my supplement regimen has been a great addition. Gives me that extra little push I need to do my morning cardio and a boost to hit it hard in the weight room. I can not say enough good stuff on this product. Possibly one of my favorite pre workout supps
have you got the use of your leg back? i know from experience recovering from a injury can be a real pain.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
have you got the use of your leg back? i know from experience recovering from a injury can be a real pain.
upper leg is pretty good. foot and ankle are shot. I was run over by a pickuptruck while on duty with fire dept. the whole "move over, it's the law" was not being followed and a guy drove through a closed lane of traffic. My foot and ankle were crushed badly and they were thinking my foot would have to be removed. But I make the best of it. Cant run or jump anymore and stability is a factor. I was able to squat 315 not too long ago and it was a milestone for me. I use to squat 500 or more, but trust me getting up to 315 was a huge accomplishment. The rehab and therapy were some of my most difficult times. I had been out of shape for a few years and in jan 08 I got back in the gym after a scare while in a structure fire and realizing I needed to be in top shape. So I dropped a ton of weight and packed back on a lot of muscle, and in november the accident occurred. Dr said being in the shape I was at the time of accident possible saved my life. I was bed ridden for about 6 months. It was terrible. Pain was awful and packed weight back on while just laying there. Been back in the gym fr around a year now, somewhat limited cause cardio is very difficult but I push myself. Nutraplanet and USP labs have been awesome to me though. Hooked me up with some free stuff and I can not thank them enough

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
6 months after

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
upper leg is pretty good. foot and ankle are shot. I was run over by a pickuptruck while on duty with fire dept. the whole "move over, it's the law" was not being followed and a guy drove through a closed lane of traffic. My foot and ankle were crushed badly and they were thinking my foot would have to be removed. But I make the best of it. Cant run or jump anymore and stability is a factor. I was able to squat 315 not too long ago and it was a milestone for me. I use to squat 500 or more, but trust me getting up to 315 was a huge accomplishment. The rehab and therapy were some of my most difficult times. I had been out of shape for a few years and in jan 08 I got back in the gym after a scare while in a structure fire and realizing I needed to be in top shape. So I dropped a ton of weight and packed back on a lot of muscle, and in november the accident occurred. Dr said being in the shape I was at the time of accident possible saved my life. I was bed ridden for about 6 months. It was terrible. Pain was awful and packed weight back on while just laying there. Been back in the gym fr around a year now, somewhat limited cause cardio is very difficult but I push myself. Nutraplanet and USP labs have been awesome to me though. Hooked me up with some free stuff and I can not thank them enough
some rough times there, but glad to see you are making the most of a bad situation.
i had a freak accident awhile ago and had to have knee replacement-not nearly as severe as what you went through, but a pain in the arse none the less.

sam and jacob are good people!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
yeah I have to elevate my heel with a 25 plate because of the limited range of motion. My tidia and fibia were broken along with the top bones in my foot. The most serious was my heel being broken off. blood flow is not very plentiful to it and most reattachments are unsuccesful because of inadequate flow supply. My surgeon is one of the best, works with US olympic ski team. My therapist was awesome also, he pushed me and never let me quit. It was only until I had some as far as I have that they both said they never expected me to keep my foot or regain as much as I have. God is a big God though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah I have to elevate my heel with a 25 plate because of the limited range of motion. My tidia and fibia were broken along with the top bones in my foot. The most serious was my heel being broken off. blood flow is not very plentiful to it and most reattachments are unsuccesful because of inadequate flow supply. My surgeon is one of the best, works with US olympic ski team. My therapist was awesome also, he pushed me and never let me quit. It was only until I had some as far as I have that they both said they never expected me to keep my foot or regain as much as I have. God is a big God though
as a recovering alcoholic, i know the power of GOD!

big props to you, and i sincerely wish you the best!
tom.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
two scoops again this morning. Did chest and all I can say is I am loving it. Seems like I can work out forever

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well I finished up my container of finaflex no ignite. My overall rating would be a 10/10. I liked the flavor, mixed easily with no clumping, it is very reasonably priced, and most importantly it works. I can honestly say I never had a bad workout on this stuff. Got me pumped and really helped my focus, and I felt like I could train forever. Great product, I highly recommend it

Feel The Burn

Awards
it used to be very popular on this forum, but i guess since nimbus is not a sponsor anymore no one talks about it.
Yep....4 new flavors soon to be released as well as a NiteTime version.