FINAFLEX Ignites the Capn w/ N.O.Ignite (Nutraplanet Sponsored)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
what we have here is the brand-spankin' new "Next Generation Pre-Workout" from Finaflex- N.O. IGNITE

the homies @ NUTRAPLANET have chosen the Capn to log this product. That was very nice of them. :biglaugh:

from NUTRAPLANET:
Finaflex N.O. Ignite: Next Generate Pre-Workout!

What's in your Pre-workout? Seriously? Do you really even know anymore? Reading Pre-Workout labels from other companies today is like reading a Science book. And the label claims? Put it this way, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Companies just don't get it anymore.

Here is the formula (pay attention):

Keep it simple.
Make it mind-blowing.

N.O. IGNITE by FINAFLEX follows the formula you just read.
Simple and Mind-Blowing.
The N.O. matrix will help you achieve the PUMP during your workout.
The stimulants will IGNITE your workout and light you up with energy, focus, and power!
No fillers.
No crazy scientific terminology.
No hype.
No B.S.
Light it up with N.O. IGNITE !

Finaflex N.O. Ignite Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Scoop (5 grams)
Servings per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
N.O. Ignite Propietary Blend:
3455 mg ** 3455 mg **
Ignite Stimulant Matrix:

Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), Caffeine Anhydrous, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Theophylline (from Guarana Extract), Schizandrol A

330 mg ** 330 mg **
N.O. Amplification Blend:

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Beta Alanine, Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)

3125 mg ** 3125 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Red # 40, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Tropical fruit flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Beet Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Acesuflume-K

Finaflex N.O. Ignite Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 scoops 15-30 minutes prior to workout. Begin with 1 scoop of N.O. Ignite to assess tolerance. Do not exceed more than 3 scoops daily. For best results, consume N.O. Ignite on an empty stomach. Use N.O. Ignite only on training days to maximize effectiveness as a pre-workout supplement.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
:box:FINAL REVIEW:box:

i enjoyed my run on N.O.Ignite by Finaflex. i was pleased with the effects it had on my workouts. it's definitely a preWO worth running.

TASTE: 4-5​

the taste was good. it reminded me of cherry jolly rancher candies. although it was a good taste, towards the end of the run i got a little tired of the tartness. being that i dont base my preWO usage on taste, it's no big deal at all.

FOCUS: 5-5

i never had a bad workout on this stuff. i felt very focused and determined in the gym. it gave me the "blinders" so i was just looking towards the finish line, not distracted by the booty in the gym.

ENERGY: 4-5

good energy for sure. im a stim junkie and it did its job. it didnt have me super-hyped with energy though, which i actually missed in this product, but for the people that just like a clean steady decent energy, this is it.

VALUE: 5-5

selling for a lower price than Jack3d, and with 45 servings, it's a bargain. 1 scoop was plenty for me, but if you're gangsta and opt for 2 scoops, its still about $1/serving. hell yes.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i took 1 scoop for my 1st dose. just to assess tolerance and find a sweet spot for myself.

1st off- taste is excellent. immediate thought after slamming it was "RED JOLLY RANCHER CANDY."

cherry i think it is... the taste is identical. fantastic.

with 1 scoop i started feeling the BA tingles within 5-7 minutes- now i'm heading off to do arms today :)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
got my 1st workout in under the N.O.IGNITE banner.

my initial thought after day 1- i'm impressed.

i used only 1 scoop. the BA was definitely hittin', and the pump was pretty good. the energy was steady and clean... i had no sides, took on an empty stomach as recommended and had no nausea, to stomach knots, no gas... no discomfort to speak of.

did arms today

supersets-

EZbar curls @ 80lbs
straight bar cable pushdowns @ 120lbs
3sets x 8reps ea

db hammer curls @ 40lbs
EZbar skullcrushers @ 90lbs
3sets x 8reps ea

single arm cable pushdowns @ 45lbs
straightbar cable curls @ 100lbs
3sets x 8reps ea

close grip bench @ 155
3sets x 10reps + 1set to failure

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
in my brother!!watchin and learnin from the pros!!!wish i could figure out how you guys copy the pics and post em of the product-but im learnin

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
in my brother!!watchin and learnin from the pros!!!wish i could figure out how you guys copy the pics and post em of the product-but im learnin
cool man-

go to nutraplanetDOTcom and right-clicked on pic of the product, go to properties, and copy the URL

take that and on your post, click the insert image box above the message box ( the yellow little box with mountains and a sun) and paste the URL in the and hit OK

viola.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

M

MHA

Awards
  • Established
NP sponsored? So it the brand a new branch of Nutra?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
NP sponsored? So it the brand a new branch of Nutra?
i don't believe so, but Nutrplanet offered the logging opportunity because i don't believe Finaflex has any reps on the boards... yet.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
BTW everyone- the jug is about the size of Jack3d... the scoops are about twice the size as a jack3d scoop, but much more powder in a tub... you get 50 servings!

no fillers and unnecessary crap.

Finaflex got that right off the bat.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. we're log buddies.

wait....

that came out wrong.
:eek5:
Oh trust me.... It didn't :naughty:

And yea, I've started taking 2 and change of Jacked scoops wise. This is a serious true one scoop. I really wouldn't dare taking two.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Oh trust me.... It didn't :naughty:

And yea, I've started taking 2 and change of Jacked scoops wise. This is a serious true one scoop. I really wouldn't dare taking two.
LOL?

yeah for sure 1 scoop is nice... i hope my body doesnt build a tolerance to this as it does to Jack3d... only time will tell.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
LOL?

yeah for sure 1 scoop is nice... i hope my body doesnt build a tolerance to this as it does to Jack3d... only time will tell.
After a while on Jack3d you never get the same feeling also. Like Half Way through the tub and you have to cycle off it. This stuff just blew me away. I was figuring I was going to have to cycle off of Pre workouts, guess i was wrong!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
iM iN.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i rocked shoulders today on N.O.Ignite.

1 scoop again about 30 minutes prior to 1st set; the BA is strong in this formula! i dig that. looks like 1 scoop is all i'm needing, but i may try 2 one of these days for sh!ts and giggles...

started with smith overhead press

2 warmup sets x 10 @ 90lbs

3 sets x 8 @ 160lbs

side raises @ 30lb db's

3 sets x 8

front raises @ 35lb dbs

3 sets x 8

modified rear delt raises on incline bench (chest to the pad)

3 sets x 8 @ 30lbs db's

which, by the way, led to this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/151987-most-embarrassing-thing.html#post2406799

:redeemerwhore:

finished off with shrugs w/ 100lb dbs to failure. about 20-22 reps i think.

but all in all a fantastic shoulders day on N.O.Ignite. definite focus and energy there. again i love the taste!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
subbed!!! (a little late lol) Ignite is looking like a really promising pre-workout... may have to buy a tub with my next order!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
and dont feel bad about slipping off the bench, ive actually slid off the bench doing the exact same exercise before LOL. eventually i just started leaning my chest against the back of the bench but straddling the seat with my feet on the ground so that i was more stable (and to save future embarrassment!)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
and dont feel bad about slipping off the bench, ive actually slid off the bench doing the exact same exercise before LOL. eventually i just started leaning my chest against the back of the bench but straddling the seat with my feet on the ground so that i was more stable (and to save future embarrassment!)
for sure bro! i figured i'm just gonna plant 1 foot on the ground next time!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yesterday i smashed my chest!... not literally... well kinda, because i lifted heavy and hard... you get my point.

i added 1/2 scoop (total 1 & 1/2 scoops) to my serving of N.O.Ignite... 1 is enough, and an extra 1/2 scoop was insane for me!!

i love it when a preWO gives me killer energy and focus without that dreadful crash. N.O.Ignite has done just that so far.

incline bench @ 145lbs (warmups)
3 x 8

flat bench @ 225lbs
3 x 8

incline db press w/ 75s
3 x 8

cable flyes @ 60lbs each
3 x 10

burn'em out with close grip bench press @ 155lbs
about 25 reps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lookin good cap!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
lookin good cap!
thanks BigT! and since i missed out on the MaXimize sale, i'm gonna go ahead and grab a bottle of this N.O.Ignite while its on sale for backup.. i'm a supp pack-rat :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks BigT! and since i missed out on the MaXimize sale, i'm gonna go ahead and grab a bottle of this N.O.Ignite while its on sale for backup.. i'm a supp pack-rat :)
this looks better anyways.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
you got lucky, imo.
You just made my mind up. I was feeling horrible for two reasons:
1. Missed the sale trying to find a few results before buying
2. 3-5 day rest before HST cycle. I don't like resting :(

Subbed, and buying some today lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You just made my mind up. I was feeling horrible for two reasons:
1. Missed the sale trying to find a few results before buying
2. 3-5 day rest before HST cycle. I don't like resting :(

Subbed, and buying some today lol.
for the price you can't go wrong, the no ignite looks very solid.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yesterday i was able to hit the back hard!

my lats are forever lagging so i like to do wide grip rows and pulldowns, and tbar rows + db rows to hit it until i cant go anymore.

sprinkle in some shrugs at the end of most of my workouts too. was able to knock out 3 sets of 8 w/ 110 dbs.

N.O.Ignite was back @ 1 scoop which seems to be my sweet spot... and i believe they're 45 servings in this puppy?? this tub should last me close to 2 months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday i was able to hit the back hard!

my lats are forever lagging so i like to do wide grip rows and pulldowns, and tbar rows + db rows to hit it until i cant go anymore.

sprinkle in some shrugs at the end of most of my workouts too. was able to knock out 3 sets of 8 w/ 110 dbs.

N.O.Ignite was back @ 1 scoop which seems to be my sweet spot... and i believe they're 45 servings in this puppy?? this tub should last me close to 2 months.
what do you think 3 scoops would do for a stim junkie like me?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i would start with 1 and work my way up... i thought by this time i'd be on 3 scoops, but i'm still raging on 1!...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Kinda funny coming from freakin 4 scoops of that awful No Explode

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Kinda funny coming from freakin 4 scoops of that awful No Explode
right??

so i just types an entire post before this about my legs day yesterday... and before i could post it "explorer has encountered a problem and needs to shut down"

DAMMIT!!!!!:redeemerwhore:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Owned.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
indeed.

ok so.. to recap that leg routine:

wide stance squats (no tampon ARRRGHH!.. cuz i couldnt find one :thinking: )
3 x 10 @ 315

leg press
3 x 10 @ 675

modified hacks (to work sweeps/quads)
3 x 10 @ 275

single hammy curls
3 x 10 @ 100/ea leg

standing calves raises
3 x 10 @ 260

N.O.Ignite @ 1 "heaping scoop" (didnt level it)-- great focus and energy, and had me pushin' thru some tough leg presses. i like the taste, but i'm interested what other flavors Finaflex can come up with :)

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
i have toyed with 3 twice and i was up half the nite!!i learned quick that this stuff is powerfull!!!!dont do 3 if its after like 1 in the afternoon,very good clean energy but a long ride:shocked:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
i have toyed with 3 twice and i was up half the nite!!i learned quick that this stuff is powerfull!!!!dont do 3 if its after like 1 in the afternoon,very good clean energy but a long ride:shocked:
! I'm glad you sruvived! I really can't wait! Hurry up APO!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
! I'm glad you sruvived! I really can't wait! Hurry up APO!
which reminds me... my bro-n-law left me some supps because he's getting deployed... he's good peeps! gotta hook him up when he gets back!!

and Votum, thanks for serving our country and protecting our freedom. it does not go without appreciation brother.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
which reminds me... my bro-n-law left me some supps because he's getting deployed... he's good peeps! gotta hook him up when he gets back!!

and Votum, thanks for serving our country and protecting our freedom. it does not go without appreciation brother.
No need mate :) Just doing my job which is Fin awesome! Well ym job on paper is awesome, my job in Iraq sucks lol, and thank you guys for having so much knowledge for me to suck on!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LOL Beazy

hit back yesterday WITH A VENGEANCE!!!!!!

loaded on 1 rounded scoop of N.O.Ignite, the BA tingles are pickin' up and i loooove that feeling.

basically heavy circuits- i was just feeling it and felt like i need something to trigger some growth in my lats, and back overall.

went like this:

3 x 8 of each.. went heavy:
wide grip PDs- t-bar rows- seated rows- db rows

oh man my back was BURNING... after all of that insanity, i threw on the sparring gloves and hammered the heavy bag for some HIIT- with a bud holding the bag, i just threw rat-a-tat gut shots at a high rate for 30 seconds, rested a minute, and repeat- 12 intervals of that and i couldn't move or feel my shoulders.

it was fantastic.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you taught that Hello Kitty punching bag a lesson!