FINAFLEX Ignites the Capn w/ N.O.Ignite (Nutraplanet Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. sorry everyone ive been away from a computer for a few days- off-site job training and all..

i got a few workouts in this week so far- i hit chest and tris yesterday, and i did legs on monday

all of my workouts are still intense off only 1 scoop of N.O.Ignite- this tub is gonna last a while at this rate i have not crashed after dosing this stuff, which is a big plus to me. the energy and focus remains clean and strong.

2. That's what I love about it, everything else I;ve tried makes me want to pass out right after im done, but this stuff has 000 crash effect
    •   

3. yeah for sure- steady pushing thru monster weight sessions i normally would pass out on... its fantastic. ripped thru chest and tris yesterday and loved it!

4. been moving, which is fantastically fun.

/sarcasm

anywho, gonna hit arms and traps today... i scraped bottom on my jug of N.O.Ignite the other day gonna have to try that grape flavor!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    been moving, which is fantastically fun.

/sarcasm

anywho, gonna hit arms and traps today... i scraped bottom on my jug of N.O.Ignite the other day gonna have to try that grape flavor!!!
    I will cream over grape!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    I will cream over grape!
    thats hot

7. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    thats hot
    You know me.

Anyways, really how good do you think that grape will be lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    You know me.

Anyways, really how good do you think that grape will be lol.
    Like a grape jolly rancher I bet...dunno who gave the jolly rancher anology for NO Ignite but its pretty spot on...tastes delish then you get a sour spike, but its pleasant the whole time...I like it Still have nother tub of the fruity one though so it'll be awhile before I have grape ><

9. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Like a grape jolly rancher I bet...dunno who gave the jolly rancher anology for NO Ignite but its pretty spot on...tastes delish then you get a sour spike, but its pleasant the whole time...I like it Still have nother tub of the fruity one though so it'll be awhile before I have grape ><

i dropped the jolly rancher comparison, and my man Beazly over there said it tasted like a warhead i think?...

10. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post

i dropped the jolly rancher comparison, and my man Beazly over there said it tasted like a warhead i think?...
    Touche

11. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post

Yea, Its kinda sour like a WarHead but not to that extreme. It's those little black things that dissolve or get crushed by your spoon. Eat one lol.

12. lol ok i'm gonna gnaw on one.

my updates have been lacking because i'm in the middle of a relocation... but i'll be back any day now

13. ok i'm back in the gym as of yesterday. moving sucks.

yesterday i hit chest and back, going heavy with barbell and hammerstrength machines. went with the sweet spot serving for me on N.O.Ignite- 1 solid scoop

the session was relatively short but very intense. supersetting back & chest moves to keep the intensity up, and the N.O.Ignite yet again pushed me through this workout. i definitely needed the push since i had been out of the gym for over a week and felt a little out of it before i hit the gym.

14. final review is on page 1 urrbody... thanks for ridin' with your boy Capn!

15. Glad you liked it, and I agree with the review all the way. I was sick of the atrt at the end also, but...the energy was just perfect. I mean I could see myself taking this just to get through my day (and I did once) and there is no crash whatsoever
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM