Tomahawk in the Pink...Magic Log (sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My goals for this run will be to recomp with a bit of a light cut. I am starting week 2 of my Turinabol LV PCT. My PCT involes Sustain Alpha LV, Clomid, Supress-C(start of week 3). Not too elaborate really. So shouldnt skew results too much.

I am going to judge Pink Magic on
How much strenght I gain or keep
Vascularity if it can make me vascular it will do it for anyone lol
Fat loss I am slowly dropping weight
Muscle fullness how I look and feel
Sex drive bc I might be putting this to good use (hints the name :D )

Diet isnt anything too special or regulated like it should. I usually just watch my carb intake and keep it under 50g a day as best I can during the week. On the weekend I am a little more relax but dont go carb crazy usually just a meal or too. The Asian in me cant survive without rice or atleast noodles.

Other supplements: I use a bunch of random creatine, preworkouts, and BCAAs. Whatever MV I have on hand. SuperCissus RX WHICH I LOVE. Plenty of fish oil and 2 osteo-bioflex a day. I can list all my creatine, preworkouts, and BCAAs if yall like.

Day 1:
I started this today since I didnt receive it too late and Im ready to get started. I will post a pic of what all I received. Not my pic but the exact same stuff(Thanks Greg lol). Today is a rest day after a KILLER chest day. Tomorrow I will be doing arms. This log shouldnt get as personal as my previous one.

I want to thank everyone at USP Labs and borobuilder for selecting me for some odd reason.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review
First of all I want to apologize for a number of things. Sorry about letting my log get to be about pink so much and less about Pink Magic. Also want to apologize for taking so long for taking so long to get a final review up. Been dealing with a bit of personal issues lately and of course I have to get sick.

Ok now that I feel better about that.

Endurance: 8/10 It seemed to help me with the long and brutal workouts I was doing. Many of my workouts ended up lasting longer than they should have.

Strength: 10/10 I was hitting number that I had done on cycle plus more. So I cant complain one bit. Everything went up and it was nice to see.

Recovery: 8/10 Some of my DC 2nd sets were unreal bc I was hitting pretty close to 1st set numbers.

Body composition: 9/10 Noticed some leaning effects but my shoulders chest, arms, and legs look bigger and more defined. I saw some nice quad improvement.

Pump and vascularity: 7/10 I did notice some extra pumps and veins but not too much but then again Im not usually very vascular to begin with.

Sides: All I could really tell was oily skin but my skin tends to be pretty oily to begin with and I was in PCT so. Idk if u could call this a side but I was def more confident/alpha which def helped make this log more interesting for me and the viewers.

Overall: I would say 9/10 I came in wanting to come away disappointed in a way. Didnt want to feel obligated to give a good review but in the end Pink Magic won me over. I cant wait for the IC release so I can stack this with my other USP Labs supps that have been waiting patiently for me.

Some thanks... I want to thank USP Labs for this opportunity to run this supplement. I was really surprised to see my name but it was def nice. Thank again.

And of course I want to thank everyone who has been here for me. Def appreciate all the support. I would name everybody but I would be too afraid I would miss someone. U know who u r and I just have to thank u bc it means a lot to me.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
In lol, i've seen your hand before :thinking:

Im really liking the trust i have in a few people selected to log this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here we go.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have some early visiters alright. Welcome aboard the Tomahawk! I so wish I didnt have to rest today lol.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Pink Magic...that better be some potent $hit to get by with a name like that!

It's kind of funny b/c I have a bottle of clomid that I've never used and it's pink colored. In that case, the shoe fits, LOL.

I would have went with...Blue Magic...wait, that one's taken. I give up.:)

Anyway, subbed. Thanks for the invite tomahawk; this should be interesting.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im in Thawk thanks for the invite. and the bottle looks nice are the caps pink? lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet u cant guess the color of the pills :lol:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
let me try uuhhmm i guess grey. no wait turquoise:D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blellow.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I bet u cant guess the color of the pills :lol:
Magenta? Fuschia? Periwinkle? Am I getting warmer or I am still on the wrong side of the crayola box (or the wrong box altogether)?:thinking:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!!! Am I the only one that didn't get samples... :frustrate I swear Canadian customs has it out for me :Eyecrazy:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
i want to watchhh:eek5:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Damn I knew I forgot someone lol. My bad bro. I honestly just went through my current log and told people who had posted in there lol.
haha its you're good, no hard feelings big guy.

And I hear you on the vascularity, I hope it works for me some, I'm not as vascular as I'd like.

Subbed!!! Am I the only one that didn't get samples... :frustrate I swear Canadian customs has it out for me :Eyecrazy:
thats tough. Hopefully the pink magic will make up for lack of samples.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in here like swim gear

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just so yall know this is going to be a big ass party! I invited a good number of people.

I need some vascularity dont fail me Pink Magic! Got to look good for the ladies.

Lol I want to work customs now lol.

And Deeerdre Idk if AM or the girls would appreciate it if I posted that kind of video :lol: This 1 girl I am talking to is sounding like she has a lot of potential :D

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
hahah email ! or atleast a pic of the girl for libido reasons..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gonna be some "jack3d" up customs workers :lmao:
lmao o they should have a bunch of samples from me by now aha, there prob wearing my Nutraplanet T-shirts as well lol

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to see how this goes, I won der how all the loggers will go when they finish? Do they lose the gains slowly over the weeks/months after? Or will PM leave you on a higher platform from wich to leap on your next cycle.....:D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/26 Day 1
Im not even going to act like I felt anything to but I was in a great mood today. I dont think it hurt I received my Pink Magic today.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
can you fill us in on what pink magic is ?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can you fill us in on what pink magic is ?
I cant sorry. Will have to wait till USP Labs releases that info to the public. I will say it is something I havent heard of before but that doesnt help u much lol sorry.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm defn in bro.Rip this sh*t up!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my buddies andrew and azmidlyf keep tormenting me about how good this pink sheit is, so i think you will really like it.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
pervv!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my buddies andrew and azmidlyf keep tormenting me about how good this pink sheit is, so i think you will really like it.
I cant wait till I start seeing the effects. Id love some crazy recovery from my last chest workouts lol.
Subbed. I'm defn in bro.Rip this sh*t up!!!
Thanks man and I def will.
to hell with pink magic-i want what's in your avi, lol.:shocked:
Now that does look better than taking pills :biggrin:
takes one to know one:beerchug:....
Haha got em coach!
good luck bro!
Thanks man best of luck with u too with ur Pink Magic journey.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
sounds good man. what exactly is pink magic again

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: Way too early to post this.
Edit: Look 2 posts down lol.

Last edited:
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:
Workout partner is no where to be found. I am going to kill that POS. I will be so glad when I wont have to rely on someone else to get to the gym.
Man you need a new partner haha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I retract my bashing of my workout partner. He just woke up from a test coma lol. We r headed to the gym now.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
so far what im taking from your log is pink magic works so good you dont even need to workout!:biglaugh:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Lol I retract my bashing of my workout partner. He just woke up from a test coma lol. We r headed to the gym now.
ah hahaha you jumped the gun a bit on that one lol