.:[ ZB126 is Getting Down With USP Labs Pink Magic! ]:.

zb126

Awards
  • Established

What is Pink Magic?:
Pink Magic is the name for a beta product for USP Labs. It is touted as being an natural anabolic or test booster (details are not publicly available at this time) which is said to give users huge increases in strength and lean body mass (diet dependent of course). As a beta tester I have given a bottle to log and will be documenting my experience here. I am fully aware of the ingredients but cannot disclose them so please don't ask me to discuss them at this time!

--------------------------------------------------

General Goals:
I have heard a number of testimonials as to increased strength, muscle size and hardness while dieting and seeing that I have been recomping these past few months, I will continue with this and try to recreate these results on my own. I will be eating around 3-400 calories under maintenance but will also be incorporating runs and sprint training 2-3 times a week. I will note and caloric adjustments that seem necessary.

Observable Points
Strength
Endurance/Speed
Lean Body Mass
Muscle Size/Fullness
Possible Fat Loss
Any Side Effects

Dosing:
As per Jacob's recommendations, I will be dosing this at 2 caps, 3 times a day. I will take PM 6 days a week with 1 day off, likely Sunday. The rest of my supplementation during this time will remain constant as these are the basics I have been using for a while and they should not skew my results.

Other Supplements (The basics)
LG's Lipotropic & Gaspari's Myofusion Proteins
CL Orange Triad
LG's BC+EAA

Starting Stats:
Calves: 15.5
Thighs 22.25
Arms: 13.25
Chest: 40.25
Shoulders 46.5
Waist: 33
Weight 180lbs

Final Notes:
A special thanks to Jacob and everyone at USP Labs for giving me this opportunity!

As always, let me know if you guys have any questions and I'll try to be as helpful as I can!

Reps to subscribers and those with good advice! Thanks for hopping on board!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Mine should be at my door when I get home from work...im in and hope to see you in mine when I get it up and running later!

Best of Luck

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Mine should be at my door when I get home from work...im in and hope to see you in mine when I get it up and running later!

Best of Luck
will do! feel free to post up a link over here too if you don;t put it in your signature and I'll be over for sure :D

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
will do should be up sometime tonight assuming the magic is at my door

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 1

Dosing:
-2 caps, 3 times a day with food
-Orange Triad Multi: 2 caps 3x per day
-LG BC+EAA 3 scoops, intra workout

DB Flyes Warm Up:
-25lbs x 2 x 10
-30lbs x 2 x 10
-30lbs x 2 x 10

Flat Bench:
-115lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-150lbs x 5
-165lbs x 5
-185lbs x 5

Decline Press:
-135lbs x 12
-155lbs x 12
-175lbs x 8

Incline DB Press:
-45lbs x 2 x 8
-50lbs x 2 x 8
-50lbs x 2 x 7

Dips:
-bodyweight x 8
-bodyweight x 8
-bodyweight x 8

Short workout, had to keep up a good pace to get to class in time but it felt great. Spent about 40 minutes to get all this in so that gives you an idea of how rushed I was! Decline at the higher reps was nice, built up a good pump. My pec injury from last fall feels fully recovered and hasn't hurt for a while so I'm planning on upping the weights in this log if possible, and gaining more strength back even while I continue to diet and recomp.

Overall, nothing to observe on day one, but the excitement and good rest from the weekend paid off and I did have an excellent (even though it was too short!) lift. I'll get the pictures and updated stats down first thing in the morning so I have a good baseline to measure gains off of!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 3

Dosing:

Deadlifts:
-135lbs x 10
-215lbs x 8
-245lbs x 8
-275lbs x 6

Pull Ups (assisted weight):
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 7

Rear Delt Fly:
-70lbs x 10
-90lbs x 8
-105lbs x 8

Seated DP Row:
-100lbs x 16

Jump Set 1:
-DB Preacher Curl: 25lbs x2 x 8 +3negatives
-Preacher Curl: 65lbs x 8 +3 upper half
-DB Hammer Curl: 25lbs x 2 x 8 +2 negatives (the last one basically was me dropping it haha)

Jump Set 2:
-Kneeling Cable Tricep Extensions: 105lbs x 10
-Tricep Pushdown: 105lbs x 10
*1 Minutes break*
-Bench dips: bodyweight +35lbs x 12

Well that was a good day for sure! I was really impressed with my endurance at the gym today, I was once again plowing through everything because I was in a time crunch. Overall I think its too early to make any definitive judgment on if this has or has not "kicked in" but I am noticing more muscle hardness and fullness throughout the day, past the time of exercise. The endurance may be due to PM or may be due to rest so I'll give it another workout or two to determine if its the pink working its magic.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 4

Recovery day today, just rest-- a few things to note:
-Back and arms feel brand new even though I lifted yesterday which is awesome
-Arms feel and look fuller for sure
-Muscles do in fact seem harder

So far so good! I did notice a little bit of acne but it could also be due to stress, etc. so I'll keep an eye on it.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 5

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 10
-175lbs x 5
-195lbs x 5
-215lbs x 5
-235lbs x 5

Clean and Press:
-95lbs x 5
-95lbs x 5
-105lbs x 5
-105lbs x 5
-95lbs x 6

Laying Curls:
-95lbs x 10
-110lbs x 9
-110lbs x 7

Arnold DB Press:
-60lbs x 8
-70lbs x 8
-80lbs x 8

Calves on Leg Press: (someone broke the calf raise machine)
-270lbs x 15
-270lbs x 12

Lateral Raises:
-15lbs x 2 x 8
-15lbs x 2 x 8

Front Raises:
-15lbs x 2 x 8
-15lbs x 2 x 7

The Pink Magic has kicked in for sure. I'm feeling not sore in the slightest even after a pretty intense day at the gym. While dieting, my strength usually goes down but this was a pretty good day for sure and my legs aren't feeling as weak as they did last week and the week before when I started really restricting my calories.

Muscle hardness and "drive" have kicked in, feels pretty awesome at the gym and throughout the day. Now that my busy week is over I'm going to focus more on catching up on my sleep, eating a little cleaner and getting some sprints or HIIT in.

If anyone has any tips for getting the lat and front raise strength up, I'm all ears. I need to keep working on shoulders badly so any advice is appreciated!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 6

Dosing:
-Off day today!

So the cumulative effects of Pink Magic are great. Even on my off day, muscle hardness and drive was there. The acne is cleared up thanks to some Banish (great product by RPN there, very good stuff). I felt great all day, not sure if the mood is related but everything is great.

Jacob or a rep can correct me here, but I would think from the effects I've got so far and the articles I've read on the ingredient(s), this would be a very beneficial addition to any PCT.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far as for the dosing 6 on 1 off is that per Jacob recomedation I was curious about this cause that's how most other products like thus are dosed but it didn't say that on the bottle

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far as for the dosing 6 on 1 off is that per Jacob recomedation I was curious about this cause that's how most other products like thus are dosed but it didn't say that on the bottle
Yup, that was Jacob's recommendation! Its working great so far :D

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 7

Dosing:

DB Flyes Warm Up:
-25lbs x 2 x 12
-30lbs x 2 x 10
-35lbs x 2 x 10

Flat Bench:
-115lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-155lbs x 5
-170lbs x 5
-190lbs x 3
-135lbs x 8

Decline Press:
-135lbs x 12
-155lbs x 8
-135lbs x 7 (huh?) :thinking:

Incline DB Press:
-40lbs x 2 x 10
-45lbs x 2 x 10
-50lbs x 2 x 7

Weird day today...pump was great, energy and fullness was great and I hit my bench max since I started my recomp again at 190x3 but after that I was pretty exhausted and the rest of the weights were a little lower. Overall I can't complain since I'm cutting/recomping but it was weird to start off with so much energy and then get tired so quickly. Probably needed more carbs in my preworkout meal. Will pay attention to that more next time.

No side effects really except a little oily skin which is taken care of by Banish pretty well. I'm also down to 179.5lbs so I'm down a lb since last week but it seems like I'm lost a little more around the waist which is nice. Overall I feel a little tighter skinned--maybe some subcutaneous water weight is flushed, too. Good stuff!

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
are you going to post any before or after photos??

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the 190 though ZB!!!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 7

Dosing:

DB Flyes Warm Up:
-25lbs x 2 x 12
-30lbs x 2 x 10
-35lbs x 2 x 10

Flat Bench:
-115lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-155lbs x 5
-170lbs x 5
-190lbs x 3
-135lbs x 8

Decline Press:
-135lbs x 12
-155lbs x 8
-135lbs x 7 (huh?) :thinking:

Incline DB Press:
-40lbs x 2 x 10
-45lbs x 2 x 10
-50lbs x 2 x 7

Weird day today...pump was great, energy and fullness was great and I hit my bench max since I started my recomp again at 190x3 but after that I was pretty exhausted and the rest of the weights were a little lower. Overall I can't complain since I'm cutting/recomping but it was weird to start off with so much energy and then get tired so quickly. Probably needed more carbs in my preworkout meal. Will pay attention to that more next time.

No side effects really except a little oily skin which is taken care of by Banish pretty well. I'm also down to 179.5lbs so I'm down a lb since last week but it seems like I'm lost a little more around the waist which is nice. Overall I feel a little tighter skinned--maybe some subcutaneous water weight is flushed, too. Good stuff!
nice work man, my skin is oily as hell too!!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the 190 though ZB!!!
Thanks...feels crappy to be so weak on bench compared to some lifts but thats what an injury does I guess and I'd rather play it safe this time around and go slow and get perfect form than get hurt again!

nice work man, my skin is oily as hell too!!
guess its working haha :D

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 9

Dosing:

Pull Ups (Assisted):
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 7

Deadlifts:
-135lbs x 8
-185lbs x 5
-225lbs x 5
-275lbs x 5
-305lbs x 4 There we go, finally a PR!

DP Row:
-100lbs x 12
-120lbs x 10
-140lbs x 8

Ab work (30 second breaks):
-Decline Crunches x 12
-Leg Raises x 12
-Cable Crunch 90lbs x 10

Very simple and great workout. I hit a PR for deadlifts...old one was 285lbs x 5 and was up and down from week to week since. Good solid numbers there made me happy. I noticed some increased vascularity during the day, but nothing too intense. Still felt great though and I'm not sore at all right now so the recovery aspect is kicked in for sure!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the PR my friend. Hitting the bigboy numbers you beast!!!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 10

Dosing:

Arnold Press:
-30lbs x 10
-35lbs x 10
-40lbs x 8

Rear Delt Fly:
-90lbs x 10
-90lbs x 10
-90lbs x 10

Military Press:
-75lbs x 8
-85lbs x 8
-95lbs x 8

Front Raises:
-15lbs x 2 x 8
-20lbs x 2 x 8

Side Raises:
-15lbs x 2 x 8
-15lbs x 2 x 8

Jump Set 1:
-DB Preacher Curls: 25lbs x 2 x 8
-Preacher Curls: 70lbs x 8
-DB Preacher Hammer Curl: 25lbs x 2 x 8

Jump Set 2:
-Kneeling Cable Tricep Extensions: 115lbs x 10
-Tricep Pushdown: 115lbs x 9
*1 Minutes break*
-Bench dips: bodyweight +35lbs x 14

Great pump in the arms and shoulders today, I was glad to get to take a day for just the two groups since I usually do it combined with other major lift days. Vascularity and energy were off the hook today, thanks to a focus on arms and shoulders. Can't complain!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
still killing it ZB!!! them cannonballs must be SMOKED

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 11

I got to take the Pink Magic out for a little endurance test yesterday with my first decent length outdoor run of the year (finally nice weather!) instead of my regular sprint/HIIT cardio. It felt pretty damn good! Endurance is up higher than I would have expected and my speed wasn't too bad either. I noticed it was easier to just keep going so I'm pretty pleased with the result. Now hopefully my legs aren't too shot for squats later today :D

Oh and a little eye candy since this page is pretty plain so far....

zb126

Awards
  • Established
still killing it ZB!!! them cannonballs must be SMOKED
haha thanks man....I've gotta get this shoulder strength up...its one of those things that I didn't really do much of at first and I've been lagging behind because of it. At least I knew to do legs when I started lifting... some people still don't that I see tat the gym

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 12

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 10
-185lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5
-225lbs x 5
-250lbs x 5 (umm can you say win?)

Laying Leg Curl:
-95lbs x 10
-1105lbs x 8
-110lbs x 8

DB Lunges:
-80lbs x 10
-80lbs x 8
-80lbs x 8

Calves (on Leg Press):
-315 x 18 (very slow)
-365lbs x 20
-385lbs x 18

Well it wasn't a PR but since I started recomping my strength slowly decreased after I finished my subECDY run as I began restricting calories and doing more cardio. Well I hit 250lbs x 5 with no issues today for my squats which was awesome. And I went running yesterday so I did not expect this. Turns out I really am getting stronger, which is pretty sweet. Hopefully the scale will keep going down while my strength gets better for the rest of this run. I'm hoping for a PR on squats and some more awesome leg days like today!

Any reps know if its safe/suggested to run two bottles back to back? Also, someone want to give me another bottle? :D haha

Also, looks like I got off a day counting wise so I fixed it in these last few updates. Oops!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
haha great lift my man!!! and I would like another bottle as well!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 15

Dosing:

Was out of town for the weekend, headed back on Monday. I weighed in at 179lbs yesterday morning, didn;t have as good of a diet over the weekend but its good to still be down a little more. I do feel that I look leaner but muscles are fuller. I'm thinking that I likely lost more fat but the muscle gain is balancing it out since my belt is now a notch tighter :D

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 16

Dosing:

DB Flyes warm up:
-25lbs x 2 x 10
-30lbs x 2 x 10
-35lbs x 2 x 10

Decline BB Bench:
-135lbs x 5
-155lbs x 5
-165lbs x 5
-175lbs x 5
-195lbs x 5 <- woot woot!

Incline Bench:
-95lbs x 10
-115lbs x 8
-50lbs x 2 x 8

Flat DB Bench:
-50lbs x 2 x 10
-55lbs x 2 x 9
-60lbs x 2 x 7

Machine Flyes:
-175lbs x 8
-195lbs x 8
-195lbs x 7

Ab work:
-Leg Raises: 2x12
-Decline Cross Overs: 2x10
-Decline Sit Ups: 10

Awesome day back in the gym! So I usually don't do decline first but I figured I would switch things around and attack it in the start of the workout and damn it paid off. Strength was awesome--195lbs x 5 and another rep after I repositioned myself is f'in sweet. I know its entirely a fair comparison to the flat bench last week's 190x3 seems to have been surpassed in my mind, I am very stoked about this. Now I just gotta break 200 on flat in the next 14 days and I'm set :D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
kill it bro!!! you are making the iron tremble by your presence

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im listening

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 17

Dosing:

Deadlifts:
-135lbs x 5
-185lbs x 5
-225lbs x 5
-265lbs x 5
-305lbs x 6 Yeah got a few more in there!

Lat PD:
-100lbs x 8
-120lbs x 8

Reverse Bench/Rows (not sure how to describe)
-Bodyweight x 8
-Bodyweight x 8

Pull Ups:
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 8
-25lbs x 8 finally! time to lower the assist weight

Rear Delt Fly:
-70lbs x 8
-90lbs x 8
-105lbs x 8

Lawnmowers:
-45lbs x 2 x 8
-50lbs x 2 x 8
-55lbs x 2 x 8​

Great day, got six reps with the new max weight for deads which was sweet. Did a different type of bar row-- the one where you put your feet up on a bench and pull yourself up to the bar with your back parallel to the floor. Not sure what its called but it felt great. Also, pull ups are going well, I'm glad I hit my three sets of eight goal for the assist weight and I can lower it down again and hopefully with more cutting I'll be pounding out more reps with no assist soon!

Also, got a compliment today in the gym from this guy that is always doing squats (literally every time I see him there) he said you are getting big man and lean! So thats awesome, guess the recomp is working well! :D

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Lol its nice to hear those compliments. BTW, there is this guy at my gym that everytime I see him he is doing legs. But insane superset workouts. He looks like maybe he'd be a wrestler or something.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Lol its nice to hear those compliments. BTW, there is this guy at my gym that everytime I see him he is doing legs. But insane superset workouts. He looks like maybe he'd be a wrestler or something.
Better the guy I saw monday-- around 5'10'', 150lbs, all around scrawny and he was using the squat rack and the deadlift platform behind him...he was doing 85lb squats and 85lb cleans with jumping jacks between them middle.

I waited through six sets of it and he was literally getting like 3-4 reps at both squats and cleans the entire time. I wish he would have just used one bar instead of two since they are scarce at my gym :(

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
haha!!! I love those guys!! and congrats on the deads bro!!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
haha!!! I love those guys!! and congrats on the deads bro!!
Thanks! man does it feel good. I'd love to continue this for 60 days if possible *hint hint USP hint hint* :p

And man I can think of number of good stacks for this bad boy...even if I wait and run it again later this summer, its gonna be pretty sweeet! :fing02:

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 18

Dosing:

Lateral Raises:
-15lbs x 2 x 12
-20lbs x 2 x 10

Front Raises:
-20lbs x 2 x 10
-20lbs x 2 x 10

Clean & Press:
-95lbs x 8
-95lbs x 6
-105lbs x 6
-105lbs x 6
-115lbs x 6

Arnold Presses:
-35lbs x 2 x 8
-40lbs x 2 x 8
-40lbs x 2 x 6

Jump Set 1:
-DB Preacher Curl: 30lbs x 2 x 8
-Preacher Bar Curl: 70lbs x 8
-Preacher DB Hammer: 30lbs x 2 x 6

Jump Set 2:
-Tricep Overhead Kick Out: 125lbs x 2 x 8
-Tricep Bar Push Down: 125lbs x 2 x 8

Set 3:
-Weighted Bench Dips: 45lbs x 12

Great endurance, strength is up some more for the new arm routine which is awesome! Clean and presses were good, felt it more since I did the lateral and front raises first today. Great recovery, feeling pretty awesome!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
like the workout layout you have. Numbers looking solid my friend

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Better the guy I saw monday-- around 5'10'', 150lbs, all around scrawny and he was using the squat rack and the deadlift platform behind him...he was doing 85lb squats and 85lb cleans with jumping jacks between them middle.

I waited through six sets of it and he was literally getting like 3-4 reps at both squats and cleans the entire time. I wish he would have just used one bar instead of two since they are scarce at my gym :(
Dude that blows! At least the guy I see is pushing around respectable weight and in between his squat/dealift super sets he does step ups. The dude looks crazy!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 19

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 8
-175lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5
-235lbs x 5
-255lbs x 5 Met my all time PR with ease!

Laying Leg Curl:
-110lbs x 8
-110lbs x 8
-110lbs x 8

DB Lunges (done on each leg):
-90lbs x 8
-90lbs x 8
-90lbs x 8

Calves (on Leg Press):
-8 plates x 15
-8 plates x 12
-8 plates x 11

Incredible.

Thats all I've got to say about today in the gym. I haven't hit 255x5 since my hdrol run and this is at a leaner and calorie restricted state. I'm in heaven here guys, this is awesome. My legs are sore as hell atm but I just got back, hopefully the magic will kick in and I'll be fine by the evening haha. Only side is feeling a little bloat-y today, might not be related but I figure I'll mention it, monitor it and see if it stays. But at this point I don't care since I'm riding the wave of excitement from the squats!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
like the workout layout you have. Numbers looking solid my friend
Thanks man! I switched it around and aside from getting the front and side raises out while I'm less tired, I'm hoping it will pre-exhaust them to some extent so that the compound lifts after that will be more killer and blow up my shoulders :lol:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is like reading my Pink Magic log, glad you are enjoying it like I did. Keep killing it in the gym my friend and come back for more until it runs out. I pushed it to the max up until the very end and set like 30 PRs during my run, amazing stuff PM.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 22

Dosing:

DB Flyes warm up:
-30lbs x 2 x 10
-30lbs x 2 x 10
-35lbs x 2 x 10

Decline BB Bench:
-135lbs x 5
-155lbs x 5
-170lbs x 5
-185lbs x 5
-200lbs x 3 <- keeps getting better!

Flat BB Bench:
-135lbs x 6
-155lbs x 6
-175lbs x 5
-135lbs x 8

Incline DB Bench:
-45lbs x 2 x 9
-50lbs x 2 x 8
-50lbs x 2 x 8

Real mixed bag today. Not sure if the preworkout meal wasn't right or I was just having an all around off day (likely) but the decline bench was awesome and I added 5lbs on there but then flat was terrible and incline was okay. Not sure what happened but overall, it was a mixed bag. Tomorrow should be better, gonna get some good rest tonight

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man soon you will be at 2 plates per side, and then 3!!! 3 is a GOOD feeling!!! ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
zb126, if you dont mind me asking hows it hanging?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good, the boys feel bigger, libido is up, everything is feeling good in that realm
what about sperm count?... no homo... just curious

zb126

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Pink Magic: Day 23

Dosing:

Deadlifts:
-135lbs x 5
-195lbs x 5
-235lbs x 5
-275lbs x 5
-315lbs x 4 Score! PR again!

Lat PD (behind neck):
-100lbs x 8
-120lbs x 8
-140lbs x 7

Pull Ups:
3 sets with no assist: 8/6.5/5

Rear Delt Fly:
-90lbs x 8
-105lbs x 8
-115lbs x 6

Ab Work (Jump Set):
-Leg Raises: 20
-Oblique Bends: 35lbs x 16
-Decline Crunches: 15

Quite an energetic day! Pull ups were a lot harder with less rest and no assist but I upped the weight on deadlifts to higher than I've done before and nailed 4 solid reps! Very happy about that! Another PR on deadlifts, my back is feeling great! Some foam rolling after the workout made my back nice and relaxed!

Still no sides really, acne is minimal and easily controlled. I am still sleeping well, recovering quick and all is well. Good stuff!

Anyone at USP wanna hook me up with a second bottle for a 60 day run? :p hehe I can dream...​

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good to see the results coming in ZB!!! I will say this, off of PM my recovery isn't nearly as good as it was while on. DOMS big time!!!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
good to see the results coming in ZB!!! I will say this, off of PM my recovery isn't nearly as good as it was while on. DOMS big time!!!
I'd suggest trying out GHenerate then if you haven't yet--the entire time I was on it, recovery was amazing. If I wasn't doing this solo log I probably wouldn't have stopped taking it haha, great stuff, very potent.