1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

BIG 72s FINAFLEX NO IGNITE LOG

PDREDMAN72
    THIS WILL BE MY FIRST LOG AND REVIEW HERE PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AS IM NOT THAT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS...

i have alot of experience with pre workout products because i usually lift early in the a.m and do not drink coffee,i wont list a million bad products but i will tell you the few that work best for me..

1st-jack3d
    2nd-superpump250
    3rd-white flood

i got the no ignite yesterday from nutraplanet nice small convenient package,seems to smell good and has 50 servings!

tommorow will be my first dose i will go with 2 scoops at 6am then hit my chest workout.
    thank you for this opportunity nutraplanet and a.minds

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Will be following; good luck!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

subscreezy
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

DAY 1

DOSAGE-2 scoops

MIXABILITY-very good,no clumps or granules or floaters

TASTE-pretty decent changes and has a liitle sour kick when you swallow-not bad just different-it goes from a tropical to cherry would be a better way to discribe it..

RESULTS-very simular to jack execpt you get that nice tingle a little sooner i felt it working in about 20 mins and kick in full force at about 30 mins in as opposed to 45 or so with other products

PUMP-very decent since i havnt used an no product in quite awhile-my chest is still swole and its been a few hours

HOW I FELT AND FEEL-it was a nice smooth energy up and no crash yet been about 4 hours seem to be a nice slow decent out of my system also..

FINAL THOUGHTS-very good product so far very impressed wich is hard for me since being let down by so many products in the past,tommorow i will bump it to 3 scoops for my backworkout just to see if its more intense!!im crazy like that-pete
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

DAY 2-backworkout

wow is all i can say about todays workout!!went with the max 3 scoops,and let me tell you that i was focoused on movin weight!!i got the nice tingle about 20 mins in like yesterday,then it was on!my partner said that hes buyin it and can tell the difference in my workouts!!(my brother we usually hook up at least twice a week)and he could see the difference in my pump as i also felt swole...

INTENSITY-10
    PUMP-10
    ENDURANCE-10

i wont repeat the basics that are on page one,what i will be watching and reporting is if i get a quick tolerence to this product!!i will go back to two scoops because it wasnt enough of a difference to waste a scoop per serving!!i am a family man so with supplements i need to get the best bang for my bucks,i am going to check the price of this product because if its in my price range for my pre-wo i will be using on a steady basis...ya i could take a picture of some food or tell you how much cardio i do but i will tell you this-i lift BIG weights everytime im in the gym with a goal of lifting more-pete
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Stubed in. Got my log up to.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.89%

subbed up!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    ....... i will go back to two scoops because it wasnt enough of a difference to waste a scoop per serving!!i am a family man so with supplements i need to get the best bang for my bucks,i am going to check the price of this product because if its in my price range for my pre-wo i will be using on a steady basis...
    I know what you mean. The wifee cuts my free money every so often. So I have to make the most of what monies I have.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

DAY-3

SCOOPS-2

WORKOUT-shoulders

INTESITY-10/10

FOCUS-10/10

PUMP-9/10

THOUGHTS-so i was dragging a little on weds. and was going to take the day off and figured what a way to test this stuff to the maxx,around 4pm i was dragging ass and took two scoops and 30 mins later was in the gym with the best pump ive had in over a month and also more intensity than a long time also hit a pr on shoulder presses(got a few extra reps at 275)

NEGATIVE RESULTS-as ive said before i dont drink coffee and i normally dont workout late in the day so its my fault to take such a potent supplement that late and be up so late!!seemed like i had energy all night and tossed and turned!!its my own fault and stupidity....

OVERALL-this supplement has surpassed my expectations,i will recomend it and already did on my facebook also where to buy it...sorry whiteflood you just got bumped outta the top 3 the last factor will be price?if this stays close to jack3d in price- id use it instead!!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

"lurking"

I gots some on the cheap awhile back, thinking about popping the top.

Log looks good so far!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    "lurking"

I gots some on the cheap awhile back, thinking about popping the top.

Log looks good so far!
    very impressed with this product!!thanks for peepin!!that goes for you other guys too, i appticiate the positive energy!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    I know what you mean. The wifee cuts my free money every so often. So I have to make the most of what monies I have.
    its a rough way to live but we gotta do what we gotta do right?how bout when you get caught orderin something thats not on the pre approved list??"no honey really i got it for free" she says"yah right" then your buget gets even smaller!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

DAY 4

ARMS- so i was gonna take a day off yesterday but felt the pull of the weights calling me,so i had no choice except to down 2 scoops of the no ignite and banged em out!!it was a very intense workout!!the energy levels from this product is off the chain!!i did make the same mistake by taking two scoops late in the day(ive had this week off from work,i usually lift at 5 or 6 a.m)so i was up real late again,very very good clean energy and focus from this product also a very nice pump...im most impressed at the speed of the ignite getting into my system-like 20 mins or so and im tingling and ready to go!!took today off and will do legs tomorrow! i will get a before photo on chest day and an after to show the gauge of the pump of this product! i can tell you it has become my favorite in a short period of time for sure!!thanks-pete
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

DAY-8

SUPPLEMENTS-went with 2 scoops today of the no ignite(finaflex)

BODYWEIGHT-up a pound from last week

workout(CHEST)today i did a few warm ups then did a 5-3-1 on flat,then did 3 sets of 10 went to decline (tryin to experiment on getting a better upper chest with declines)did 4 sets of 10 then did dumbell inclines with a 12-10-8-6 finished with high and low cable flyes

PUMP-was amazing felt like i was going to explode

ENDURANCE-was unbelievable felt like i could have trained forever

ENERGY-the best ive seen from a pre workout product!

OVERALL THOUGHTS-this is a top notch pre workout product!!almost too good if thats possible??i have high energy all day from this stuff and it never seems to end!!i am very focused from the second it kicks in untill i fall asleep..
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

DAY-9

SUPPS-(no ignite finaflex)

DOSAGE-3 scoops

BODYWEIGHT-up 2 pounds since starting

WORKOUT-back (at 6am)

DID PULLUPS first got a few more reps each set this week REVERSE GRIP PULLDOWNS with the stackx3 to fail@12(cybex) BENT OVER ROWS 225,315,365,365 V BAR ROWS 225,315,365,405 SEATED WIDE ROWS #14,16,18,20(cybex) CHAINSAWS/DB ROW 80,90,100,110 DEADLIFTS 225,315,405,495,565

THOUGHTS-no ignite is an excellent product!very intense energy and long lasting if i take it latter in the day i am up most of the night but also i was taking max dosage!! if i workout later in the day i will not go past 1 scoop to see if it has the same effect?i have been having amazing workouts from the ignite.....
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    its a rough way to live but we gotta do what we gotta do right?how bout when you get caught orderin something thats not on the pre approved list??"no honey really i got it for free" she says"yah right" then your buget gets even smaller!
    LOL my wife never believes me on that... when i'm running a sponsored log and i tell her it wa free, she says "yeah right! nobody is trying to give you your workout stuff for free!!"

pffft. women.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

DAY 10-

BODYWEIGHT-227(im up 7-8 pounds since starting this supp. wich was my goal)

SUPPS-no ignite(finaflex)purus slinshot,creatine,bcaa

DOSAGE-2 scoops played with the dosages the first week or so and found 3 is just too powerfull

WORKOUT-legs i can go forever on this product!!i really gotta watch the clock or id lift all day from this stuff!!

ENDURANCE-solid 10

PUMP-solid 10

EFFICIENCY-another 10(the ignite kicks your ass in about 20 mins)

TASTE-a little tangy but easy to drink 9/10

OVERALL THOUGHTS- this is by far my favorite pre workout supp, the olny downfall if there was one is that it works too good-meaning if you take it late you will be up!!its a clean smooth energy with no crash,seems to make for very productive workouts and great focus and drive for the rest of the day!my boss seems to like it and i havnt even given him a scoop!(meaning i work hard all day)did give my brother 2 and he said he was going home to order he was that impressed!!i will be ordering another bottle when i get down to my las week!!!thanks nutraplanet if it wasnt for the test drive id never have gotten the chance to try this product-peter
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

getting low on my container..

i am very impressed with this product!!i have given away a few scoops to fellow gym rats and they too are equally impressed and say they are going to purchase the no ignite..this stuff makes me feel alive and young all day from two scoops!i work out in the am and work circles around my crew on the jobsite!!what else can i say except you have the most potent workout product on the market...
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

2 SCOOPS LEFT

sorry my comp. has been having proplems and ive had a hard time getting to one!

i want to thank nutraplanet for the no ignite it has been a new found joy to train with a supplement that gives you this amount of energy and focus!it has easily made it to the top of my list of p/w products,i thought j3d would stay there forever but even the few scoops i gave away became a big hit!!i will be taking a week off from the gym to get a nice rest and ordering a container to look forward to my return if i can actually stay out for the week-haha hit a few prs on this,and will end by saying NO IGNITE is the real deal to get it done in the gym and make it to the next level thanks pdredman

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX N.O. IGNITE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 03:50 PM
  2. FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Preworkout
    By ZamaMan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 03:14 AM
  3. Bigbeefs Finaflex Ignite N.O. log
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:35 PM
  4. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM
  5. Panther's FinaFlex- N.O. Ignite Log
    By EustisPanther in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 08:26 PM