Optimum Nutrition Creatine

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
i have some optimum nutrition unflavored mircronize creatine powder
now its a big jug cause i have had it for some time now it has 400 servings so i always take it with a hot cup of coffee in the mornings or after my work outs. is it ok to take creatine with hot coffee compared to a cold drink? or does it not make a difference?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sure there has been some study done with the effects of creatine and coffee together. Im thinking of Arginine and Caffeine, one canceling out the other, but I dont know of Hot Coffee de-naturating creatine.

Ill be making the switch permanantly to Creapure Creatine here shortly. Id take a shot of that and then 10 minutes later drink my coffee.

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
Im sure there has been some study done with the effects of creatine and coffee together. Im thinking of Arginine and Caffeine, one canceling out the other, but I dont know of Hot Coffee de-naturating creatine.

Ill be making the switch permanantly to Creapure Creatine here shortly. Id take a shot of that and then 10 minutes later drink my coffee.
thanks for some of your info.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
coffee should be fine, you just want to stay away from anything acidic when taking your creatine. also remember, it only works as well as the amount of water you drink!!!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Theres NOTHING WRONG with havign caffien/coffee with your creatine BUT you have to take extra care to take in MORE water.

sicne coffie can make you piss more out.
if you are taking nuff water there is no issues..
Creapure and esspresso int he mormnning go's GREAT together fur a boost to my workout. :)