LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
Starting the complete LG stack today. I wasn't planning an LG stack but bought ASGT based on some great initial reviews and good price at Nutraplanet. I've used Hemodraulix in the past and wanted to try Anadraulic Pump to see how it compares and while I was picking up the ASGT, saw that they had a deal on AP, so threw that in too. I've been using BC+EAA for a while now and love it, and I was sponsored to log LG's Postal. I figured I might as well take it all together and see what it can do for me. This is how I'll be taking:
Anadraulic State GT - 45 min prior
Anadraulic Pump - 15 min prior
BC+EAA - intra
Postal - immediately post
Whey - 30 minutes post
Whole food - 1 hour 30 min post

Additional helpers:
Multi
Fish Oil
clean food

I'll be taking my first full combo of the LG stack tonight. I'm currently taking 3/4 scoop of ASGT, 2 scoops Anadraulic Pump, 3 scoops BC+EAA, and 2 scoops of Postal.

My diet is super clean, and I try and eat about 2600-2800 kcals, and 1.5-1.75x protein.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed. look forward to your review :thumbsup:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Have fun!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Just ordered this complete stack myself.

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
Okay, so I had my first go with the complete stack. Overall, my biggest note is that it is ALOT of liquid. It didn't take rocket science to figure that out, but I thought it might not be as bad as it was. I felt the bloat while sipping my BC+EAAs mid-workout, but when I took the postal after, I expected to really feel the bloat and it didn't have that effect on me. Individially, here are my thoughts:
Taste
ASGT - ASGT is a pale red color (strawberry lemonade) that makes it look almost tan / brown, so I didn't have high expectations, but it actually tastes pretty good. No complaints.
Anadraulic Pump - AP is a clone of lemon-lime gatorade, a flavor I hated as a kid, but love now, so I couldn't have been happier. Best tasting supp out of the bunch.
BC+EAA - It's blue raspberry, and tastes pretty good at the right mixture combo, which I have down now.
Postal - postal tastes awesome when you first sip on it, but then it has a chalky aftertaste, which reminds me of tums or something similar. It's not bad though.

Effectiveness
ASGT - This stuff works from day 1 and is awesome. I've used three workouts now and have felt invincible. I think I can attribute all my recent gains to ASGT and giving me that extra boost I needed. I added 20lbs to my squat PR on Friday!
Anadraulic Pump - Only used once so far, and didn't see as big of pumps as I have with Hemo in the past. I'm expecting more from it though as I continue to use it. Pumps were above average but not amazing.
BC+EAA - a staple in my workout for a while now, so nothing new to report here.
Postal - Not something you can see results from after one workout, so too early to discuss results.

Overall, taking the supps together for the first time was a little overwhelming. As I mentioned it was a lot of liquid, which can give you that nausous feeling when working out. I think the combo of ASGT and anadraulic pump got me a little too stimmed up, so I was borderline shakey. I'm guessing this was due to it being the first time putting them all together though. For tonights workout I'll use less water when mixing and see if it helps.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah thats a lot of liquid man! I loved ASGT from day 1 also. Never have tried hemavol...prob should eventually :D

As far as BC+EAA I use the strawberry kiwi, have you tried it? If so how would you compare blue raz to it?

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
No, I haven't tried any other than the blue raz. I still have 1 1/2 tubs so I won't be switching flavors for a while. How do you like the kiwi strawberry?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Get into the grape boys, that's my pick of the bunch.

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
Workout #2 of my LG stack went much better than the first workout. I made sure to use no more than 8oz of water mixed with each powder to avoid the BLOAT and it worked. Tastes at 8oz were still consistent with what I originally posted. I didn't feel stimmed out this time either. I thought it might just have been b/c it was the first time combining all the supps, and it likely was.
ASGT - I'm currently at 3/4 scoop of ASGT for a few reasons. 1) I have a low tolerance to caffeine/stims. 2) I workout at 6:30-7p so I take the ASGT around 6p and I try and get to bed by 11, which would be hard if I were at 2-3 scoops. I've taken the ASGT 4 workouts now and I'm still trying to get that feeling I had the first time. Next workout I'm going to up it to 1 scoop and see if that gets me there.
Anadraulic Pump - Hemodraulix is my basis for comparison, and I'm still coming short of the pumps I had with Hemo, but they're getting better. I've taken AP twice now, and wasn't impressed the first workout but was liked the pumps my second workout. I'm still looking for those legendary pumps I've gotten in the past w Hemo.
BC+EAA - Nothing really to report here, and I probably won't going forward since it's more of an essential in my daily routine then a performance enhancer
Postal - Its still to early to notice results from Postal, but I definitely prefer getting my post w/o carbs from Postal then the ultra sweetness from Dextrose I was putting in my post w/o shake.

I've seen others taking postal on non-workout days and was curious - Is this just to maintain creatine levels? If so, I'm probably just going to stick with mono on my off days. If there's another reason, could someone enlighten me?

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
Workout #3 - AWESOME!!

ASGT - This stuff is insane! I took one scoop yesterday and felt great! I've avoided stims in the past b/c I workout in the evening and I want to be able to sleep. I take ASGT at 6pm and I can still fall asleep by 11ish, so no problems there. B/c of the added energy I've gotten from ASGT, I've been a machine in the gym, adding weight each workout so far. Focus, confidence, and alpha-male feeling are up as well. The only thing I wish is that I would have started taking this sooner!
Anadraulic Pump I increased the dose to 3 scoops from two b/c I'm still looking for those legendary pumps. Still no luck. Don't get me wrong, it's a good pump, but not at the same level of Hemodraulix. I'll continue taking 3 scoops going forward.
Postal - The taste of postal has really grown on me. The chalkiness is the only negative, but after a few days you get used to it and the taste itself is really nice. As far as if it's working...it's hard to say. B/c of the ASGT, I've been seeing gains and pushing myself hardcore at the gym, which means I've been more sore than usual. Because of this, it's hard to compare before and after with the postal. I'm taking two scoops now, but I might go up to three after a week and see if I can notice a difference in recovery.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Workout #3 - AWESOME!!

ASGT - This stuff is insane! I took one scoop yesterday and felt great! I've avoided stims in the past b/c I workout in the evening and I want to be able to sleep. I take ASGT at 6pm and I can still fall asleep by 11ish, so no problems there. B/c of the added energy I've gotten from ASGT, I've been a machine in the gym, adding weight each workout so far. Focus, confidence, and alpha-male feeling are up as well. The only thing I wish is that I would have started taking this sooner!
Anadraulic Pump I increased the dose to 3 scoops from two b/c I'm still looking for those legendary pumps. Still no luck. Don't get me wrong, it's a good pump, but not at the same level of Hemodraulix. I'll continue taking 3 scoops going forward.
Postal - The taste of postal has really grown on me. The chalkiness is the only negative, but after a few days you get used to it and the taste itself is really nice. As far as if it's working...it's hard to say. B/c of the ASGT, I've been seeing gains and pushing myself hardcore at the gym, which means I've been more sore than usual. Because of this, it's hard to compare before and after with the postal. I'm taking two scoops now, but I might go up to three after a week and see if I can notice a difference in recovery.

My Fav tasting Post Workout supp was MHP's Dark Matter, the green sludge.

3 Scoops for AP? Thats kinda alot, I weight 185 and I take one and a half-ish

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 scoops is not a lot for AP lol. I was taking 6 scoops at one time and my skin nearly ripped from how extreme my pumps were. 4-5 is all I need now to have the same effect as long as I take a scoop of ASGT with it.

As for the the kiwi flavor aminos, they were good. I love all the flavors. Cannot compare the flavors because they are all different.

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
3 scoops is not a lot for AP lol. I was taking 6 scoops at one time and my skin nearly ripped from how extreme my pumps were. 4-5 is all I need now to have the same effect as long as I take a scoop of ASGT with it.
Good to know. I might play with some higher doses then and see what can happen...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Excellent feedback, asgt should become a huge hit once more people use it.

Postal I really like, and I really enjoy the new flavor. I dose in the am on off days, with my asgt. No reason though but just for the creatine and fast acting aminos etc in the AM.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Excellent feedback, asgt should become a huge hit once more people use it.

Postal I really like, and I really enjoy the new flavor. I dose in the am on off days, with my asgt. No reason though but just for the creatine and fast acting aminos etc in the AM.
I agree, lots of detail there man, its awesome. I can't wait to try AP at some point, looks solid as hell.

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
Yesterday was leg day and I don't want to get repetitive, but it was another awesome workout thanks to ASGT.
ASGT- As I mentioned previously, I had always stayed away from stims b/c I workout at night. I took 1 scoop of ASGT last night around 6 and was still able to fall asleep by 10 last night. This was originally my biggest concern, and it hasn't been a problem at all. I'm still surprised it can give me so much energy so quickly and be out of by body enough for me to sleep all within 4 hours. This is officially becoming a staple in my workout.
Anadraulic Pump- Nothing much to report here. I don't generally see big leg pumps, but I love how you can still get decent arm pumps just from moving weights on and off the bars. I'm going with 4 scoops tonight for my chest/tri workout to see if it gets me to the next level.
Postal- I started taking three scoops of postal last night and I'm going to stick with it b/c the ASGT has got me working harder than I have in a while and my recovery has actually been slower than normal. I feel pretty good today after a solid leg workout. The taste keeps growing on me too. I love the taste of this stuff now.

Since it's been about two weeks, my overall impressions are that ASGT rocks! I have no complaints about the stuff, and will continue to use this product. Anadraulic Pump hasn't been great for me. I'm still experimenting with dosage, but comparing it to hemodraulix, I got insane pumps using the recommended dosage, so right now I feel like Hemo is a superior product for pumps. As far as other effects it may have, its hard to say b/c of the stack. I may be giving credit to ASGT for some of what AP is doing. Once I finish each tub, I'm definitely getting another of ASGT, so I'll repost on this log if I notice any differences without AP. I like the idea of Postal, and like I said above the taste is awesome. It's just hard to tell how effective it has been since I started ASGT at the same time and it has intensified my workouts, causing me to be more sore. One thing I like about Postal is post w/o carbs vs. straight up dextrose. Dextrose alone is so sweet and is a lot of calories, so the postal has been a much better alternative for me. Will I use it again...I'm still undecided.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am liking what Postal is doing for me as well, though I have the older version currently since it was on sale bogo. It will be a few weeks before I see if there are any results/benefits but I do like the nutrients I get right away and the mix of pwo carbs it provides. I honestly thought I would get the carb bloat/slight weight gain from it but I am not getting that at all.

As for Anadraulic Pump, when are you taking it? I suggest right before you walk into the gym and start your warm up; it hits fast and the geranium really adds to the focus. I don't seem to get a crazy pump from it unless I am doing the reps/sets to make that happen. With HST like I am doing now, I start to get one now that I added in a drop set or two, but don't get much more than a major hardening effect otherwise. Keep playing with the dose but I doubt you will need more than 5 scoops at a time, it gets better the longer you use it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wicked detail!..great feedback on the stack also.. you guys are right about Postal.. the drive you get from the ASGT is well above anything i have taken, and I'm working so much harder.. I have never sweated like i do now also, which tells me I'm working harder..

Postal is great for the immediate post work out drink, fast carbs/proteins is the perfect addition /bridge to your post work out meal!

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
Chest/Tri day - I'm not sure if I burnt myself out early with all my energy, but this is the second chest workout in a row that I started the workout with PRs and then struggled to finish up my last few sets on my last few machines. I guess I can't complain though. I think I used to workout more slow and steady, which made my last few machines easier then now b/c I conserved energy, whereas now I'm going balls to the wall from the second I go in there and barely have the strength to walk out of the gym. As I've mentioned before - this is the reason for the increased soreness and slower recovery! ASGT really has changed my whole gym mentality though. I think that combined with the AP gives me such an awesome focus and confidence in the gym, I have no problem going for the extra few reps or moving up to the next weight. I never used to get to failure in the 3rd set or even the 4th set, but now it's routine and I love it! The combination of my natadrol run and now ASGT my dumbell BP has increased the following over the last 2 months:
85x10
85x10
85x6
to
95x10
95x10
95x7
95x6
Once I hit 10s on all 4 sets, I'll be going to 100s. That's been my goal for a long time so I'm stoked to finally pull them off the rack. Hopefully it'll happen in the timeframe of this log. I'm definitely happy with that progress since prior to that I had gone from 80 to 85lbs in the prior 2.5-3 months.

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
I forgot to mention, I went up to 4 scoops of Anadraulic Pump and it got me some great pumps. I'm definitely staying with at least 4 and I'll probably test out 5 next round to see if it makes them even better.

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
I had two sub-par workouts over the weekend. I'm not sure why, but even a good weekend workout doesnt compare to my weekday workouts. I workout after work during the week around 630pm and usually on the weekend go around 11am. One thing that made it worse this weekend was the heat. It was about 88 outside and I have a 10 minute walk to the gym so I was already sweating when I got there and I just couldn't cool down at all so I felt overheated the entire time.

Nothing really to note on the supps, with the exception of recovery. My legs have been taking about 3-4 days to fully recover lately and today is day 2 since a Sunday leg workout and I feel better than I have in day 2 of recovery in a long time.

I'll be back at it tonight for another chest/tri workout and post a little more detail tomorrow.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Here, its 97 degrees, and I run in the hot sun shirtless on the beach nearly everyday. Or I put on my sweater and hit HIIT up a little bit. Plenty of water my friend.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Here, its 97 degrees, and I run in the hot sun shirtless on the beach nearly everyday. Or I put on my sweater and hit HIIT up a little bit. Plenty of water my friend.
:gives:

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
I think I hit the sweet spot yesterday. I took 1 1/3 scoop of ASGT and 5 scoops of Anadraulic Pump before my chest/tri workout. My energy level was perfect - very high but no jitters, and seemed to increase throughout the workout until the end where I was spent. I'm only 4 reps away on DB bench press from moving up to the 100s. Based on my progress over the last month, there's a shot I'll hit it next workout, but likely it'll be two chest workouts from now. Considering I struggled getting 80s up back in January, I'm more than happy with the progress.

Like I mentioned from my post about the weekend, it seems like my recovery is starting to improve the last few workouts. Even though my workouts have been as intense, Im getting back to two days of soreness versus 3 or 4 I was seeing the last few weeks. I've still been getting PRs almost every workout which has been awesome motivation.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I think I hit the sweet spot yesterday. I took 1 1/3 scoop of ASGT and 5 scoops of Anadraulic Pump before my chest/tri workout. My energy level was perfect - very high but no jitters, and seemed to increase throughout the workout until the end where I was spent. I'm only 4 reps away on DB bench press from moving up to the 100s. Based on my progress over the last month, there's a shot I'll hit it next workout, but likely it'll be two chest workouts from now. Considering I struggled getting 80s up back in January, I'm more than happy with the progress.

Like I mentioned from my post about the weekend, it seems like my recovery is starting to improve the last few workouts. Even though my workouts have been as intense, Im getting back to two days of soreness versus 3 or 4 I was seeing the last few weeks. I've still been getting PRs almost every workout which has been awesome motivation.
Awesome bro, where you located in Florida?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Palm Coast. Daytona Area

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
The gains I saw the first few weeks of starting the stack have definitely tapered off. I actually have been able to do fewer reps of the exercises at the end of my workout even. Overall though, my workouts are still intense, so I know I'm still making progress. I'm still seeing nice gains on leg day, but chest/tri and back/bi days the progress has been minimal the last week or two.

As far as the supps go - I've definitely found what works best for me. Right now I'm dosing 1 1/3 to 1 1/2 scoops of ASGT, 4 1/2 scoops of Anadraulic Pump, and 3 scoops of Postal. I've done a little experimenting as well lately. I initially gave all the credit to ASGT, but after taking AP w/o ASGT, I realized that AP gives you a good focus and somewhat of an energy burst on its own. After doing that, I think the combo of ASGT and AP is whats getting me results although they're both pretty nice on their own too.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you are loving this.

Just wait until you venture off into the world of the Natabolic (Natty) Stack. So far, the results I am getting off it are amazing.

Keep up the good work bro!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you are loving this.

Just wait until you venture off into the world of the Natabolic (Natty) Stack. So far, the results I am getting off it are amazing.

Keep up the good work bro!
Great to hear on both fronts! I can't wait for natadrol :D