Xtreme Caution Labs - Caution log

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

It's been awhile since I've been on this site. After months of hiatus, im back to working out.

I'll be logging a new product called Caution by Xtreme Caution Labs for my return. You can find details on their website just google "Xtreme Caution Labs" as I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to post links on AM.

I'll have stats and such on another day as I'm feeling a bit sleepy after such an intense workout.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Workout #1

Getting back to workout, I'm trying to do an overall workout for the time being as I will get a workout regimen again eventually. I'll be reporting on just the amount of energy that I feel while working out since I don't really have anything to compare results as for now.

Summary: For my first workout, I started off an overall workout doing different lifts for the upper body. The euphoria on the product is pretty nice. Caution has a supplement profile that is very basic as they are usually standard ingredience but the blend is very nice and to me seems like a fairly decent pre workout from what I've seen for now.

Beta Alanine tingles was definitely noticable however the feeling was not uncomfortable. I'm not a big fan of Beta Alanine usually because I never get the right dosing and the tingles are a bit of a nuisance. The tingles however were just right and seemed to add to the euphoria of the workout.

Energy during my workout was pretty nice. I had a plesant sense of euphoria from the pre workout mix most likely due to the geranium. I'm a pretty heavy stim junkie so I was pleasantly surprised.

I'll hold off on rating the workout for now. My next entry I will try to compare to previous workouts.

In terms of Energy, I will give this product a 8.5/10 for todays workout. I didn't sleep one bit last night as I was up trying to write my paper that i had procrastinated on so I was surprised I had any energy to workout as well as the motivation. I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks guys. Glad to be back.