Feeling alpha and drying out with alpha-T2 - A PES sponsored Boblog!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Performance Enhancing Supplements is proud to announce the release of their first product, ALPHA-T2

And I am proud to have given the opportunity from NattyD to try this new product out.

What it do?

• * TARGETED FAT DESTRUCTION
    * INCREASE METABOLISM
    * DECREASE FAT STORAGE
    * INCREASE FAT BURNING
    * NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS
SCIENCE!!!!!!

The product's namesake ingredient is 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2)

Metabolism is basically the rate at which food is digested, absorbed, and used in your body. It is the main determinant of your natural physique.

By increasing metabolism you can shift your body to break down fat for energy as its primary source as well as utilizing your protein and carbohydrates for building lean muscle.

Normally, carbohydrates and protein are broken down for energy before fat. By shifting your metabolism, more fat is broken down and less protein, which means MORE protein for building muscle!

How do we do all this? With an ingredient known as 3,3-T2 (3,3-diiodo-l-thryonine).

Strictly changing your diet and increasing your cardio can help you lose weight, but it also will cause you to lose muscle mass. You will still have your same slow metabolism; you will just be throwing your body into overdrive to try to drop the weight. But that weight consists of A LOT of muscle. BAD!

Thankfully with 3,3-T2 you can now increase your metabolism just by taking it as a supplement! This will allow you to lose more fat and lose less muscle when you combine it with diet and exercise.

3,3-T2 is a naturally occurring iodo-thryonine that will kick your thyroid gland into action! You may have heard of people with an underactive thyroid suffering from weight gain. Well the opposite is true as well.

People with an active thyroid often do not have trouble with weight gain. 3,3-T2 will optimize your thyroid activity to help you LOSE WEIGHT, and best off all, it doesn’t negatively affect your TSH the way other thyroid hormones will.
Sounds pretty awesome. But wait there's more! a-T2 also contains

Rauwolscine HCL (Alpha-Yohimbine)

Alpha-T2 has the ability to actually TARGET fat burning. That’s right! How do we do this? By using an ingredient called Rauwolscine HCl, which is an Alpha-2 receptor antagonist (Alpha-2-receptor blocker).

Why do we want to block this receptor in the body? Normally, when this evil receptor is active (which it’s going to be, unless you’re taking alpha-T2), it actually blocks your body’s natural ability to break down and burn fat! By not allowing your body to burn fat, you’re going to STORE more fat.

By blocking the alpha-2-receptor, your body is now INCREASING fat burning, and DECREASING fat storage.

Don’t worry; I didn’t forget to tell you how this TARGETS fat loss in the areas YOU are holding weight. Alpha-2 receptors are abundant in certain areas of the body; it is in those areas that the receptors are active, causing you to store fat and inhibiting fat burning.

These areas include the abdomen, the “love handles”, the chest (don’t worry ladies, not the breasts), lower back, buttocks, and neck. So by taking alpha-T2, you are TARGETING FAT LOSS in these areas!

This powerful Alpha-2 receptor inhibitor, Rauwolscine HCl, is chemically related to yohimbine, a very common fat loss ingredient, but it is FAR SUPERIOR to regular yohimbine.

Both Rauwolscine and yohimbine are very powerful Alpha-2 receptor antagonists, as well as beta adrenergic receptor agonists. Now here is the catch; yohimbine also activates Alpha-1 receptors, which can block the breakdown of fats! (1,2,3) POINTLESS! Yohimbine is a thing of the past!

Yohimbine also can vastly increase heart rate and anxiety, but Rauwolscine will not! In fact, Rauwolscine is a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can LOWER blood pressure and DECREASE heart rate. (4)

These two reasons alone are why some people are weary of taking fat burners. Increasing your blood pressure and heart rate can be dangerous. So the fact that Rauwolscine will not have these effects is VERY attractive. Users will also notice an increase in libido and a decrease an appetite!
and Methyl-synephrine

Methyl-synephrine on the other hand is AMAZING. I wouldn’t say it is a second hand replacement to ephedrine, I would say that it’s BETTER.

Ephedrine gives you jitters, anxiety, increased blood pressure, and increased heart rate. None of this is actually what you are looking for when burning fat; those are just the SIDE EFFECTS. With methyl-synephrine, you get NONE of these side effects.

So what’s the difference? Although they are structurally similar, ephedrine acts on the beta-2-adrenergic receptor, where-as methyl-synephrine works on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor. The beta-2 receptor is primarily used in cardiac control. Both the beta-2 and beta-3 receptors are used by the sympathetic nervous system to activate the breakdown of fat stores for energy and increasing your resting metabolism.

So get all the benefits of beta-adrenergic fat loss, without the side effects!

Now you have it. Three perfectly dosed, perfectly combined, extremely synergetic ingredients designed to make you
Why a Boblog?

A boblog is my outlet. It is my way to bring to you a true review of a product. You may be asking youself, "What is a Boblog?"

A Boblog is:

Girls:

Gemma Atkinson

Jokes:

Haters gonna hate, but I'm one suave mutha trucka.

Music:

And just about any other form of dubachery that I/we can get away with on these here boards without getting out of hand. And to be on the safe side, this should not be confused with Bob loblaw's law blog. No lawyering in here.

How will you be rating a-T2?

I will be rating a-T2 based on the points listed in the product description:

• * TARGETED FAT DESTRUCTION
    * INCREASE METABOLISM
    * DECREASE FAT STORAGE
    * INCREASE FAT BURNING
    * NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS
Quick stats
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 173lb (This morning)
Recent pics:
4-13-10

Welcome to the show.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love the boblogs... I think I have subbed to every last one.

jmo9768

jmo9768

Awards
I am looking to trim down and cut!!!! Would this b the ideal supp. Or what do you suggest???

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow Bob is huge

The man has put int he hours and dedication, that is for sure. Dig up his first log, it is a Night and day difference.
Your right, I just checked out his LG and Core ABC log. Bob you have come a long way sir, great job. How is the Marines and did you get any updated information regarding becoming an Officer?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bob you have come a long way sir, great job. How is the Marines and did you get any updated information regarding becoming an Officer?
I've had to put that on hold for just a little while, family matters. And with the summer courses being reserved for ROTC kids still in college my earliest invite won't be until October.

If nothing else it gives me time to get used to being in this lighter weight class.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Updates:

I've been super busy this week.

How busy? Well I started taking a-T2 on Saturday and here it is Thursday already before I was able to get a thread started. Anything, I figured that with these first few days out of the way I can give a little bit of first impressions.

TARGETED FAT DESTRUCTION
INCREASE METABOLISM
DECREASE FAT STORAGE
INCREASE FAT BURNING = To all of these; I will say that this morning I was 173lb where as I was averaging 175lb before I started taking a-T2.

NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS = Nothing. No noticable stim effect, no nothing. Kinda liking that. I don't think sweating is up. Even during my workouts I hardly break a sweat unless I'm doing cardio. And this is with only ~90 second rests.

Now for the meat of the update:
Highlights from this week

4-17 Arms
Unweighted Dips: 15, 20, 25, 30, 30, 25
Took the weight off the dips to give the guns some time to recover

4-19 Legs
Vertical Leg Press: 225x10x3
Nothing like having that kind of weight above you when you're in a compromising position

4-20 Back
Pullups: 20, 15, 5+45lb, 4+45lb, 3+75lb, 2+75lb, 4+45lb, 10+25lb, 15
Pullup class is in session.

4-21 Chest
DB Incline: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x6
Got them 90s again, finally!

Metallica - Killing Time

WHAT YOU SAY?!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in, Bob.

i would almost bet the sweat is just around the corner. better sleep too.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
4-22-10

RUN:------------
2.2 miles
20 minutes :(
It's slowly coming back...I want that closer to 14 minutes...

4-23-10

Arms:-----------

Dips: 15, 15, 12+45lb, 12+45lb, 10+90lb, 10+90lb, 9+135lb, 10+90lb, 10+45lb, 20

DB Tricep Extensions: 30x15, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10

DB Incline Curls: 20x10, 25x10, 30x10, 35x6+4

Supine Grip EZ-Curl: 55x10, 55x8, 55x8, 55x7

Narrative:--------------

Fasted workout this morning. I figure I wanted to see what alpha-T2 can do when I give it more than 30 minutes to marinate before I start eating. It seemed to do well. I wasn't hungry at all even though I woke up at 8:30 and didn't eat until 11:30. I had some carnitine about 30 minutes after dosing and after my chiro this morning, before the gym, I took my homemade preworkout that has more carnitine and some hydrolyzed whey. This seemed to be a pretty decent combo. I normally KNOW when I don't eat before training. Sure, this was an arm day and something something major...but 135lb weighted dips is major enough. I didn't feel hungry at all this morning. Period. Kudos alpha-T2!

Tunes:----------------

Coldcut - Autumn Leaves (Irresistible Force Mix)

Don't hate.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man you are a dipping machine SB!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
man you are a dipping machine SB!!!!!
It's as easy as 1-2-3. 123 total dips today. :lol:

I'll use any excuse to post Clerks 2

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Just ordered my "Alpha T-2 & OEP" combo... Stoked to see that it's working well for you so far!!

Crazy dips btw, I hate them after around 25!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered my "Alpha T-2 & OEP" combo... Stoked to see that it's working well for you so far!!

Crazy dips btw, I hate them after around 25!
I still have some OEP around here somewhere...I might try the combo one morning to see how it goes for me.

Some folks just use dips as a warmup or cooldown exercise. I use them as a core part of my workouts. Same with pullups.

There's just something about bodyweight exercises...especially when you start adding weight to them :twisted:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed on the core workout SB. I get much more benefit that way!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I still have some OEP around here somewhere...I might try the combo one morning to see how it goes for me.

Some folks just use dips as a warmup or cooldown exercise. I use them as a core part of my workouts. Same with pullups.

There's just something about bodyweight exercises...especially when you start adding weight to them :twisted:
you are a fine example of this. damn, Bob- you have made some damn fine progress in the last year or so. damn fine job!!!:beerchug:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
COUNT ME IN BROTHER! Bob i didnt know you were a fellow Marine! SEMPER FI!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
COUNT ME IN BROTHER! Bob i didnt know you were a fellow Marine! SEMPER FI!
Not yet, sir. I wouldn't feel right talking the talk before I get the opportunity to walk the walk. Oorah! :unitedstates:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
4-26-10

Quads:-------------

Leg Extensions(5-5-5)*: 15x45, 15x45, 15x45
* = 5 reps feet forward, 5 feet out, 5 feet in

Front Squats: 95x10, 115x10, 135x10, 155x10, 95x10*, 95x10*
* = Heels on a ramp, cross armed. Kept the back straighter and kept the lift in the quads.

Iron Maiden*: 5(+50asst), 5(+50asst), 5(+40asst), 5(+30asst), 5(+20asst), 5(+40asst)
* = I don't know how much this beast weights by itself, but I'm working towards getting unassisted reps.

Leg Extensions(10-10-10)*: 30x10, 30x10, 30x10
* = 10 reps feet forward, 10 feet out, 10 feet in

Narrative:-------------

I was walking funny after today's workout. I also noticed that my sweating was definitely up during today's workout, I'm going to assume that's do to the aT2 dosed pre-workout. I haven't noticed a difference in quality of sleep yet.

My quads are worn out. I'll get hammies later this week.

Tunes:---------------

Bigwig - Sink Or Swim

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
sub a dub dub!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I like the new lifting routine here SB! way to hit it bro

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
04-27-10

Back:-------------

Pullups: 20, 15, 5+45lb, 5+45lb, 2+75lb, 2+75lb, 6+45lb, 5+45lb, 10+25lb, 8+25lb, 10
Total: 88 pullups

Seated Cable Rows: 100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x8, 160x7, 100x10

DB Rows: 40x10, 60x10, 70x8

Narrative:-----------

Short back day before work. Good day for the diet. Tuna, shrimp, almonds, cod liver oil (3tbsp), spinach, oatmeal/carbs pre and postworkout only. I think I'll rock some new pics this weekend. See if we notice any recomping going on.

Tunes:------------

Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole

Save me from the wrath of this madman.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I just am in awe every time you post your dip and pull-up numbers!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
04-28-10

Chest:---------------

DB Incline: 20x15, 30x15, 60x12, 70x12, 80x10, 80x10

DB Flies: 20x10x5

Smith Flat Bench: 145x10, 165x10, 185x10, 145x10

Pushups: 20, 20, 20, 19

Narrative:------------------
Decent chest day. I didn't want to go for those 90s two weeks in a row, I figured I'd just do the 80s twice, maybe hit them 3 times next week and just try to make that heavier weight a more manageable feat. Another good food day. Didn't really sweat that much today...I was in a relatively good mood though, maybe I can attribute that to the a-T2. I know it wasn't because of enough sleep. Only got about 7 hours last night.

Tunes:----------------

Edguy - The Piper Never Dies

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
looking great SB on the DBs!!! Looking forward to seeing you through the 100s around!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
looking great SB on the DBs!!! Looking forward to seeing you through the 100s around!!
Smelling salts, wrist wraps, and a spotter to help me lift em. It will be done!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
RUN!

2.5 miles, 21:50
Still out of shape. Quads cramped up again, magnesium down the hatch!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
4-26-10

Quads:-------------

Leg Extensions(5-5-5)*: 15x45, 15x45, 15x45
* = 5 reps feet forward, 5 feet out, 5 feet in

Front Squats: 95x10, 115x10, 135x10, 155x10, 95x10*, 95x10*
* = Heels on a ramp, cross armed. Kept the back straighter and kept the lift in the quads.

Iron Maiden*: 5(+50asst), 5(+50asst), 5(+40asst), 5(+30asst), 5(+20asst), 5(+40asst)
* = I don't know how much this beast weights by itself, but I'm working towards getting unassisted reps.

Leg Extensions(10-10-10)*: 30x10, 30x10, 30x10
* = 10 reps feet forward, 10 feet out, 10 feet in

I was walking funny after today's workout. I also noticed that my sweating was definitely up during today's workout, I'm going to assume that's do to the aT2 dosed pre-workout. I haven't noticed a difference in quality of sleep yet.

My quads are worn out. I'll get hammies later this week.

Tunes:---------------

Bigwig - Sink Or Swim
Ive been sleeping like a fxcking baby! Which is a nice change for me... probably has alot to do with getting up at 450am tho

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RUN!

2.5 miles, 21:50
Still out of shape. Quads cramped up again, magnesium down the hatch!
time to dig out the poseidon, my secret summertime sup.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
time to dig out the poseidon, my secret summertime sup.
DIG being the opportune word. That stuff is as hygroscopic as they come. I've got a tub of it that's practically a sticky brick. Just did some quick looking and it looks like Nimbus is still around and appears to have some new stuff as well as a new flavor of Poseidon...

I may have to trade up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DIG being the opportune word. That stuff is as hygroscopic as they come. I've got a tub of it that's practically a sticky brick. Just did some quick looking and it looks like Nimbus is still around and appears to have some new stuff as well as a new flavor of Poseidon...

I may have to trade up.
i think they did some work on the clumping-i really didn't mean dig it out as in i already had some, gonna have to buy a new jug, lol.

you ever mix a scoop of poseidon with 2 scoops white flood-damn, you want to talk tingles, lol.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
04-29-10

Arms:---------------

Dips: 15, 20+45lb, 20+45lb, 20+45lb, 20+45lb, 20+45lb

DB Curls: 20x10, 25x10, 30x8, 30x8, 30x6 (per side, of course)

Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 60x15, 80x15, 100x12, 120x10

Cable Curls: 50x12, 70x12, 90x10

Kinda tired today. Going to try to catch up on my sleep tonight.

Tunes:------------

Guns n' Roses - Mr. Brownstone

I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do it
So a little got more and more

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great song usage there SB!!! and aren't you tired of making us look bad with those sick dip numbers????

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
aren't you tired of making us look bad with those sick dip numbers????
It's only fair. When I mosey over to your log and see the numbers for your presses it makes me look bad. :lol: :head:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
It's only fair. When I mosey over to your log and see the numbers for your presses it makes me look bad. :lol: :head:
touche!!! but mine aren't that much higher than yours my friend... and weigh 50 more pounds as well!!! LOL

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
04-30-10

RUN!

2.7 Miles
26:16

Narrative:--------------

Ok, so Wednesday's run was closer to 2 miles @ 21 minutes. Today's run was a measured 2.7mi, so I know that Wednesday's wasn't near as long. Regardless I'm still out of shape. Today's run was good though. I didn't slow to a walk like Wednesday, I didn't cramp up, I just felt good.

I also had a cheat meal today. Half of a large Papa John's Pepperoni. It was so good. I did some damage control though so it wasn't all bad. I didn't feel bloated after eating half a pizza :shocked: and I didn't feel like sh*t during my run either!! :shocked: :shocked:

Want my secrets? 1) 1 cap of potassium per slice of pizza (4 caps, 396mg potassium,) to balance out all the sodium. 2) 1-2 ounces apple cider vinegar immediately before AND after the pizza. Sure the stuff tastes like sin, but it's good stuff.

Tunes:--------------

Kamelot - March of Mephisto

I am the urge of the flesh

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
that is quite the interesting way to kill not only the pizza, but the tastebuds as well!!! LOL

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
that is quite the interesting way to kill not only the pizza, but the tastebuds as well!!! LOL
No way man, that stuff tasted so amazing! If anything the vinegar made everything else taste better...because it wasn't more vinegar. :lol: I just had to comment on it in here because of how little it impacted me afterward. No pizza bloat, no carb coma, no feeling the grease coming out of my pores during my run.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
05-01-10

Shoulders:----------------

Arnold Press: 20x15, 30x15

Shoulder Press: 40x12, 55x12, 65x10, 75x10, 40x20

Lateral Raises: 15x10, 20x10, 25x5, 15x10

Face Pulls: 30x10, 42.5x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10

Bent-over Rear Delt Raises: 10x10, 15x10, 20x10

Narrative:---------------

Tried to focus more on the rear delt today. Next week I'll try to remember to lead off with it instead of ending with rear. I need to bring them up to size. They look practically non-existent above my swole triceps (stoopid dips...:lol:) I'll see about getting some pics up either tonight or tomorrow. If I can get someone to play photographer I'll be able to get some real pics up instead of the same lame crap I've been posting for the past 2 years. It's hard to flex while holding a camera and have the shot come out not shaky. :aargh:

Celebrating Mother's Day a week early. Tenderloin tonight! :head:

Tunes:-----------------

Run DMC - It's Tricky

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
isn't run-dmc the back up band for aerosmith?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
05-03-10

Legs:---------------

Leg Extensions: 45x10, 45x12, 45x15

Vertical Leg Press: 135x15, 225x15, 275x15, 315x10, 365x8, 225x20, 135x20

Iron Maiden: 5+50lb, 5+40lb, 5+30lb, 5+20lb, 5+10lb

Leg Curls: 50x15, 70x12, 90x10, 110x6, 50x20

Back Extensions: 15, 15

Tried to get a run in yesterday. 92°, humid. Ugh. I got about 1.5 miles in and was plum tuckered out. I'm used to running at night, when it's about 20-30° cooler. That sh*t beat me up. Anyway, good leg day tonight. Going to try to get another run in tonight. Probably load up with magnesium before hand just in case my legs are in a crampy mood.

Tunes:--------------

Genesis - I Can't Dance

The only thing about me is the way that I walk.
(Leg day anthem! :lol:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weather has been freaky here in indy too. next week it's going to be 90's. i can't wait to see what august is going to be like-not! and taking at-2 on top of the heat-better bring lots of water!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
weather has been freaky here in indy too. next week it's going to be 90's. i can't wait to see what august is going to be like-not! and taking at-2 on top of the heat-better bring lots of water!
You said it man, the gym has no AC and it was humid as sh*t today! Went through a half gallon just during the hour I was in there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You said it man, the gym has no AC and it was humid as sh*t today! Went through a half gallon just during the hour I was in there.
1st week i was on ae2 my wife and i walked to the library, i started sweating on the way there and when we got there it just kept coming-people were looking at me like what the hell is wrong with that guy, lol.

you can't imagine what it's like working in a box factory while on ae2-geez!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Cheated a little this weekend and haven't hit abs in over a week (maybe 2,) I'll rectify the lack of ab work tomorrow. Not to mention a gut full of fluids/post-workout grub. Today's update on the way...