Anabolic Innovations Swole stack,HGHpro and cycle support (all in one sponsored log)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little about me: 29, did my first show last year, currently compete in the NGA organization(NGA amateur card), plan on doing either the July 10th show in Birmingham ALA, or the Nashville show Night of champions November 8th. I can not say which show I am doing as of now.

Goal of this log: To increase my strength by either reps or weights while in calorie reduction mode.

what I am keeping an eye on with this log

Strength levels:
Alpha feeling:
Endurance:
Sleep/recovery:
Pumped look of the muscles:
Libido:

Current Supplements

Multi vitamin, vitamin C, fish Oils, coconut Oil, protein powder, sometimes extra glutamine if needed, beta alanine, caffeine, geranium, sesamin pills, The ones highlighted in this log are HGHpro, Cycle support,Stoked, Testopro, and Glycobol. (all the dosing is what the directions say except cycle support which is one scoop per day for general health and contributing to muscle gains, strength levels)

Nutrition

Currently am in calorie reduction mode. Depends on the day some days it is 2,700, some days 3,000, some days maybe as high as 3,500. I do calorie cycling. I make sure I am in a calorie deficit of 500-1000 currently.

Training

Dc three way split.

Cardio

yes you will see

Posing

right now about two times a week.(If I think I am doing the July 10th show coming closer the next month or two It will increase)

Any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
April 19th 2010 cardio, biceps, forearms, back

cardio first thing upon awaking . 25 minutes interval, brisk walk, then run, off and on until I am finished

separated by biceps, forearms, back

Seated dumb bell preacher curl
35lbs=15x's (3 rest pauses)
one arm cable curl 40lbs=10-12x's(lost count)

one arm reverse cable curl
40lbs-10

Nautilus Pullover machine
160lbs=15(3 rest pauses)

Under grip barbell row
275lbs=5x's
225=8x's

*while form is decent on these I want better form so I'll probably be dropping the weight and concentrating on form. Sure its an ego bust but I would rather fully stimulate the muscle than not *

I am big on correct form

bicep stretch 10lbs=60 seconds

Back hang 45 seconds

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First in, I just found the other log led me to this one...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
2nd! Damn Dreamweaver beat me lol :)

Should be a helluva stack here!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First in, I just found the other log led me to this one...
2nd! Damn Dreamweaver beat me lol :)

Should be a helluva stack here!
Thank you both for subscribing

April 20th 2010 Legs

Seated Calve
two 45's=8x's(2 partials)

(Smith)Donkey Calve raises
300lbs=12x's

Smith front squat
215lbs=5x's

hack squat(very close stance)
225lbs=12x's

Incline Glute ham raises
35lbs=12x's
45lbs=12x's

April 21st 2010 cardio, cardio
cardio a.m
interval cardio (high intensity, moderate intensity back and forth) 30 minutes

cardio p.m
40 minutes moderate intensity

April 22nd 2010 cardio, separated by chest shoulders triceps

Cardio first thing 30 minutes

Chest , Shoulders, triceps

Low Incline smith
225lbs=12x's(3 rest pauses)
super wide grip smith
160lbs=10x's

Standing side laterals
40=16x's(3 rest pauses)

triceps extension
85lbs=10x's(one strait set)

V bar push down
120lbs=15x's (one strait set)

one arm reverse
40lbs=12x's (one strait set)

Triceps stretch 60lbs=60 seconds
(overhead v bar)

chest stretch 30lbs=60 seconds

April 23nd 2010 Biceps,forearms,back, posing

Standing barbell curl
90lbs=24x's(4 rest pauses)
one arm cable curl
40lbs=15x's

one arm reverse curl
40lbs=12x's

assisted underhand chin-up
50lbs=12x's(3 rest pauses)

Rack dead lift(top of shins, below knees)
360lbs=5x's

six hours later posing for 30 minutes

Week one review
Of course I am on a calorie defeict so strength is not where it would be if calories were higher. The swole stack I feel is keeping my energy, endurance and strength levels higher, because of the testosterone boost, potent anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, better pumped muscle, libido increase. This stack is my favorite currently

The Hghpro is giving me excellent sleep which in turn is helping, energy, strength, motivation.In addition the green tea, extra b6, gaba, Alpha GPC, mucuna puriens(99% l-dopa), zinc,vit c and shilajit are all helping a ton.

The cycle support is helping with anti-oxidants, the nac is helping with my strength. Although, I am currently not using any hormonals I take a scoop a day as it benefits overall health.

I recommend if any one has the money to invest in these products.

If any one has any question feel free to message me or post in this log.

Attachments

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Don let me know about this log.

Now let's get to it!

Great start and detail, very nice!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
The Hghpro ,...In addition the green tea, extra b6, gaba, Alpha GPC, mucuna puriens(99% l-dopa), zinc,vit c and shilajit are all helping a ton.

If any one has any question feel free to message me or post in this log.
Got it, didn't know the profile. Indian black shilajit helps some people massively, gives loads of energy. It doesn't do anything for me. Its said to be a mineral blend. Alpha GPC is in there 'cause of the fees that would be paid to citicoline. Green tea must be decaffinated right? Otherwise it'd keep you up. Personally I think putting magnesium would help the blend. It would then effectively be ZMA and Ldopa with an adaptogen.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it, didn't know the profile. Indian black shilajit helps some people massively, gives loads of energy. It doesn't do anything for me. Its said to be a mineral blend. Alpha GPC is in there 'cause of the fees that would be paid to citicoline. Green tea must be decaffinated right? Otherwise it'd keep you up. Personally I think putting magnesium would help the blend. It would then effectively be ZMA and Ldopa with an adaptogen.
You are good at knowing the things you mentioned my man.

Green tea(98% polyphenols, 50% EGCG)

I slept so good last night on this stuff. I had some wicked dreams as well.

Also took over an hour nap after training. When I train like a beast and do heavy intense balls out stuff I need 9-11 hours of sleep, including naps for recovery or I simply feel wore down when training naturally. Hghpro for sure allowed me to go into a trance like sleep , I sense a touch of magically sleep with it I would not have gotten last night if I did not use this stuff.

(HGhpro is also good for prolactin to some of the guys who use the pro-hormones that cause gyno issues so it could be prolactin control and a sleep all in one supplement on a cycle)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
You are good at knowing the things you mentioned my man.

When I train like a beast and do heavy intense balls out stuff I need 9-11 hours of sleep, including naps for recovery or I simply feel wore down when training naturally. Hghpro for sure allowed me to go into a trance like sleep ,
Boy you must train hard 9-11hours sleep. Well I know you do SY 'cause I've seen what you're lifting. The recovery naps, glad I'm not alone. Strange sometimes a cortisol crash sometimes a cortisol spike post training.

(HGhpro is also good for prolactin to some of the guys who use the pro-hormones that cause gyno issues so it could be prolactin control and a sleep all in one supplement on a cycle)
Thank you for reminding me..I'll need to look into HGHPro. The one thing I'm glad about is that I caught it early. I even had gyno sometime ago on Jungle Warfare, thats how prone I am. Nobody gets gyno on JW ... I did. Lets hope this stuff clears, otherwise its a trip to the "Endo".

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be surprised if you do actually increase strength even in a calorie deficit... that would depend of coarse on the deficit size though. I was 300-400 below and gained strength steadily on just the swole, and in HGHPro and damn!!

Yah this is the stack the entered my head right when I heard about HGHPro and will be the first stack I run after my contest... Man that's gonna be sweet, regular calories on swole and HGHPro, sounds like fuggin heaven to me right now...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be surprised if you do actually increase strength even in a calorie deficit... that would depend of coarse on the deficit size though. I was 300-400 below and gained strength steadily on just the swole, and in HGHPro and damn!!

Yah this is the stack the entered my head right when I heard about HGHPro and will be the first stack I run after my contest... Man that's gonna be sweet, regular calories on swole and HGHPro, sounds like fuggin heaven to me right now...
That will be one sick stack!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In like Flynn!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im late but im here!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone for subscribing

April 24th 2010 cardio, cardio
cardio first thing upon awaking 40 minutes, moderate, with some bouts of high intensity

separated by eight or so hours
lower-moderate 40 minutes

April 25th 2010
Relax day

April 26th 2010 Calves, Quads , Hamstrings

Donkey Calve raise(smith)
315=12x's
Seated Calve
two 45's=8x's

Leg press
6 plates plus 25(per side)=9-10 x's lost count

Very Close stance hack squat
225lbs=15x's

Lying leg curl(+3)
110lbs=19x's(3 rest pauses)

quad stretch 60 seconds

Ham stretch 60 seconds

Sleep has been awesome. strength is up, I am looking a little leaner in the mid section, so far so good. Will give a bigger update the end of the week.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
KEEP AT IT AND KEEP CHUGGING ALONG BROTHA!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you everyone for subscribing

April 24th 2010 cardio, cardio
cardio first thing upon awaking 40 minutes, moderate, with some bouts of high intensity

separated by eight or so hours
lower-moderate 40 minutes

April 25th 2010
Relax day

April 26th 2010 Calves, Quads , Hamstrings

Donkey Calve raise(smith)
315=12x's
Seated Calve
two 45's=8x's

Leg press
6 plates plus 25(per side)=9-10 x's lost count

Very Close stance hack squat
225lbs=15x's

Lying leg curl(+3)
110lbs=19x's(3 rest pauses)

quad stretch 60 seconds

Ham stretch 60 seconds

Sleep has been awesome. strength is up, I am looking a little leaner in the mid section, so far so good. Will give a bigger update the end of the week.
How are you finding the recovery? Besides the sleep this has been the most impressive thing for me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you finding the recovery? Besides the sleep this has been the most impressive thing for me.
Recovery has been going well overall. Certain times when I train harder and do more taxing exercises I sleep more or I'll feel wore out.

Other than that I have been on a calorie deficit for a month now and strength is still slightly increasing by a couple reps or 5 lbs on each exercise every time I do the exercise.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recovery has been going well overall. Certain times when I train harder and do more taxing exercises I sleep more or I'll feel wore out.

Other than that I have been on a calorie deficit for a month now and strength is still slightly increasing by a couple reps or 5 lbs on each exercise every time I do the exercise.
Very nice.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bro cant wait to log this as well.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
April 27th 2010 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

Incline barbell
210lbs=13x's(3 rest pauses)

Standing Larry Scott press
50lbs=22x's(3 rest pauses)

Nautilus tricep extension machine
180lbs=26x's(3 rest pauses)

v bar pushdown
130lbs=10x's

chest stretch 30lbs= 60seconds

tricep stretch(V-bar overhead) 60lbs= 60 seconds

April 28th 2010 cardio, cardio

did 30 minutes moderate intensity cardio upon awaking

will do some cardio later or posing

Strength has been up either by a couple reps on each exercise or 2.5 or 5 lbs which is great considering that I have been a calorie reduction for one month.

The Swole Stack, cycle support, and hghpro is helping tremendousness with strength, endurance, muscle pumps, increased recovery, quality of sleep.

Here is a valuable tip
*One way to gauge your metabolism on calorie reduction and to know when a good time to re feed, or add in a eat whatever you want meal is take your temperature morning and nights, a regular thermometer will do, if it falls below two degrees of normal 97.8-98.6 temperature that means it is time to re-feed.(high carbohydrate day or meal , however you do this) and take your temperature the next morning and it'll rise.

This is a good way to track your metabolism. If you are below 97.8 you may have a slow metabolism. or need a good re-feed meal. (also your body will tell you you feel exhausted, tired, maybe a bit cranky)

I am into peak performance(saying positive things to myself, personal short and long term goals) and tell myself I am happy and in a good mood and that helps a bit and diet can effect energy levels no doubt about it.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

Incline barbell

v bar pushdown
130lbs=10x's

Strength has been up either by a couple reps on each exercise or 2.5 or 5 lbs which is great considering that I have been a calorie reduction for one month.

The Swole Stack, cycle support, and hghpro is helping tremendousness with strength, endurance, muscle pumps, increased recovery, quality of sleep.

Here is a valuable tip
*One way to gauge your metabolism on calorie reduction and to know when a good time to re feed, or add in a eat whatever you want meal is take your temperature morning and nights, a regular thermometer will do, if it falls below two degrees of normal 97.8-98.6 temperature that means it is time to re-feed.(high carbohydrate day or meal , however you do this) and take your temperature the next morning and it'll rise.

This is a good way to track your metabolism. If you are below 97.8 you may have a slow metabolism. or need a good re-feed meal. (also your body will tell you you feel exhausted, tired, maybe a bit cranky)

I am into peak performance(saying positive things to myself, personal short and long term goals) and tell myself I am happy and in a good mood and that helps a bit and diet can effect energy levels no doubt about it.
Very nice workout and interesting information, I need to find a thermometer.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Incline barbell

v bar pushdown
130lbs=10x's

Here is a valuable tip

Very nice workout and as always a great tip.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting regarding the waking temperature... So right now you are staying STOKED! in more ways than one. keeping that metabolism Stoked as well!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting regarding the waking temperature... So right now you are staying STOKED! in more ways than one. keeping that metabolism Stoked as well!
yeah mine tends to be a bit lower at times according to the article that says below 97.8 indicates a slow metabolism.

If I think I have an issue I'll go to my Doctor.Right now though I really think the thermometer could be off or something else.

Temperature seems to be higher later in the day. like today is upon awaking it was 96.9

edit after working out it was 98.1

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you know my temp is typically lower than 98.6 all the time. I have always said I am an efficient type when it comes to nutritients I don't need as much. I bet it correlates. Speaking of I just picked up the T2 / Lean Extreme stack at NP for 50 I hope it will go well in between the OEP for some not overly stimmed cuts. I have looked at a few logs and the T2 seems promising for sure.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you know my temp is typically lower than 98.6 all the time. I have always said I am an efficient type when it comes to nutritients I don't need as much. I bet it correlates. Speaking of I just picked up the T2 / Lean Extreme stack at NP for 50 I hope it will go well in between the OEP for some not overly stimmed cuts. I have looked at a few logs and the T2 seems promising for sure.
When will you be starting ur T2?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night cardio 40 minutes

Today April 28th 2010 cardio, weights,cardio or posing(all separated )

upon awaking thirty minutes cardio

Weights: biceps, forearms, back

Incline bench dumbbell curls
35lbs=19x's(four rest pauses)
one arm cable curl 40lbs=10x's

preacher ex bar reverse 55lbs=10x's
(Larry Scott range of motion)

Closer-mid grip underhand pull down
(Yates way) 200lbs=13x's(3 rest pauses)

Undergrip barbell rows(closer grip)
Yates way 185=12x's
225=8x's(plus when I could not fo full range did a few 3/4th , 1/2 movements)

back stretches 60 seconds

Just got up after a 1.5 hour nap

doing some posing and going to sleep sometime after that

Alpha mentally seems to be present. Not the greatest thing all the time and really great for the gym.Overall would rather have it though. Would be nice if I had an on off button where I could push be gentle, and caring, be aggressive and it would do it.

It is the testopro and stoked that is contributing to this alpha male feeling I am guessing. I got his last time I did this stack. Libido seems to be starting to go insane. Hope it does not get annoying.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yates way 185=12x's

Alpha mentally seems to be present. Not the greatest thing all the time and really great for the gym.Overall would rather have it though. Would be nice if I had an on off button where I could push be gentle, and caring, be aggressive and it would do it.

It is the testopro and stoked that is contributing to this alpha male feeling I am guessing. I got his last time I did this stack. Libido seems to be starting to go insane. Hope it does not get annoying.
Yah it does get annoyingly insane on this stack for me also... I mean if I had a harem, bring it on, but I only have one wife.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When will you be starting ur T2?
It should be in next week but I will finish my bottle of OEP and DCP then start that the following week i think. I may add in Y-HCL for a little added thermo effect.

Yates way 185=12x's

Great lift, sounds like it is kicking in. Now away you go!!!!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Great numbers SY! Thanks for keeping the log rolling in such detail. AI has sponsored exactly the right guy.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yates way 185=12x's

Great workout bro.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week two review

Body fat is down at least a pound or one and a half pounds this week. Strength has increased. Endurance is up which I contribute to the resveratrol and quercetin and cycle support(one scoop per day) Libido has noticeably increased this week.Sleep has been going well. Again, when I push it I sleep more, when I back off a bit I need a bit less sleep. I have overall been sleeping deeply which equals better recovery, better growth, etc. This I contribute to the hghpro.

I know it is a lot to run and I feel and think that when stacking The swole stack, hghpro, and cycle support(one scoop for overall health) I am getting nice synergism that is helping recovery most of all, and we all know recovery is a big area of bodybuilding which dictates how big,fast and strong an athlete is.

May 1st 2010
Cardio moderate-high intensity-first thing in morning empty stomach

May 2nd 2010
30-40 (did not count)minutes high-moderate intensity

May 3nd 2010 cardio,Chest Shoulders Triceps

cardio
45-60 minutes did not count (low intensity)

Decline Barbell
285=10x's(3 rest pauses)
Incline smith very wide grip 165lbs=12x's

Seated dumb bell press
60lbs=20x's(3 rest pauses)
standing side laterals
35lbs=12x's

DB pullover
70lbs=22x's (3 rest pauses)
(cable)one arm reverse 45lbs=10x's(2 forced reps on left triceps) left seems to be maybe a bit weaker

chest stretch 35lbs=60 seconds

Abdominals
Ring of fire~
Nautilus ab machine 110lbs=20x's

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man! whats the ring of fire? sounds intense

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
im in late but in...interesting info on the temp for metabolism

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys I am appreciative of the support greatly

May 4th 2010 biceps forearms back

Seated Dumb bell preacher curl
40lbs=17x's(2 forced reps) (3 rest pauses)
one arm cable curl 40lbs=15x's

one arm reverse cable curl=40lbs=12x's

Nautilus pullover(Dorian Yates way)
150lbs=16x's(3 rest pauses)

undergrip barbell row(mid grip, Yates way)
230lbs=8x's
275lbs=2-3(sloppry form so reduced weight)
225lbs=10x's

bicep stretch 12lbs=60 seconds

back hang 60 seconds

abdominals
ring of fire ~
hanging abs=12x's

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you guys I am appreciative of the support greatly

May 4th 2010 biceps forearms back

Seated Dumb bell preacher curl
40lbs=17x's(2 forced reps) (3 rest pauses)
one arm cable curl 40lbs=15x's

one arm reverse cable curl=40lbs=12x's

Nautilus pullover(Dorian Yates way)
150lbs=16x's(3 rest pauses)

undergrip barbell row(mid grip, Yates way)
230lbs=8x's
275lbs=2-3(sloppry form so reduced weight)
225lbs=10x's

bicep stretch 12lbs=60 seconds

back hang 60 seconds

abdominals
ring of fire ~
hanging abs=12x's
Nice work John.:)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday May 6th 2010 two cardio sessions

Cardio high intensity 30 minutes

cardio moderate intensity 45 minutes

Thursday May 6th 2010 calves, Quads, hams

Donkey Calve raises
310lbs=12x's

Smith front squat
215lbs=4x's

Hack squat(very close stance)
230lbs=13x's(had at least 15 if not more, body told me to not go all out on these, plus legs are up to par)

Incline Glute ham raise
40lbs=8x's
50lbs=9x's

Quad stretch 60 seconds

Hamstring stretch 60 seconds

Abdominals
ring of fire~
Crunches=50x's

Last edited:
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday May 5th 2010 two cardio sessions

Cardio high intensity 30 minutes

cardio moderate intensity 45 minutes

Thursday May 6th 2010 calves, Quads, hams

Donkey Calve raises
310lbs=12x's

Smith front squat
215lbs=4x's

Hack squat(very close stance)
230lbs=13x's(had at least 15 if not more, body told me to not go all out on these, plus legs are up to par)

Incline Glute ham raise
40lbs=8x's
50lbs=9x's

Quad stretch 60 seconds

Hamstring stretch 60 seconds

Abdominals
ring of fire~
Crunches=50x's
nice lifts!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice lifts!
feels good to hear =)

Friday May 7th 2010 Chest Shoulders Triceps, Cardio

Low Incline Smith
225lbs=12x's(3 rest pauses)

Standing side laterals
45lbs=18x's(3 rest pauses)

Tricep extension(limited range of motion, so its almost like a pullover type movement)
85lbs=15x's
V bar pushdown 130lbs=13x's
one arm reverse 45lbs=12x's(two forced reps)

chest stretch 35 lbs=60 seconds

abdominals
ring of fire ~
Nautilus ab machine 110lbs=20x's

plan on doing cardiio in a couple hours, walk for probably 40 minutes in our local park. Will update it in after I am done