Anabolic Innovations Swole stack,HGHpro and cycle support (all in one sponsored log)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Anabolic Innovations Swole stack,HGHpro and cycle support (all in one sponsored log)


    Little about me: 29, did my first show last year, currently compete in the NGA organization(NGA amateur card), plan on doing either the July 10th show in Birmingham ALA, or the Nashville show Night of champions November 8th. I can not say which show I am doing as of now.

    Goal of this log: To increase my strength by either reps or weights while in calorie reduction mode.

    what I am keeping an eye on with this log

    Strength levels:
    Alpha feeling:
    Endurance:
    Sleep/recovery:
    Pumped look of the muscles:
    Libido:

    Current Supplements

    Multi vitamin, vitamin C, fish Oils, coconut Oil, protein powder, sometimes extra glutamine if needed, beta alanine, caffeine, geranium, sesamin pills, The ones highlighted in this log are HGHpro, Cycle support,Stoked, Testopro, and Glycobol. (all the dosing is what the directions say except cycle support which is one scoop per day for general health and contributing to muscle gains, strength levels)

    Nutrition

    Currently am in calorie reduction mode. Depends on the day some days it is 2,700, some days 3,000, some days maybe as high as 3,500. I do calorie cycling. I make sure I am in a calorie deficit of 500-1000 currently.

    Training

    Dc three way split.

    Cardio

    yes you will see

    Posing

    right now about two times a week.(If I think I am doing the July 10th show coming closer the next month or two It will increase)

    Any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness


  2. April 19th 2010 cardio, biceps, forearms, back

    cardio first thing upon awaking . 25 minutes interval, brisk walk, then run, off and on until I am finished

    separated by biceps, forearms, back

    Seated dumb bell preacher curl
    35lbs=15x's (3 rest pauses)
    one arm cable curl 40lbs=10-12x's(lost count)

    one arm reverse cable curl
    40lbs-10

    Nautilus Pullover machine
    160lbs=15(3 rest pauses)

    Under grip barbell row
    275lbs=5x's
    225=8x's

    *while form is decent on these I want better form so I'll probably be dropping the weight and concentrating on form. Sure its an ego bust but I would rather fully stimulate the muscle than not *

    I am big on correct form

    bicep stretch 10lbs=60 seconds

    Back hang 45 seconds
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   
       


  3. First in, I just found the other log led me to this one...

  4. 2nd! Damn Dreamweaver beat me lol

    Should be a helluva stack here!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    First in, I just found the other log led me to this one...
    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    2nd! Damn Dreamweaver beat me lol

    Should be a helluva stack here!
    Thank you both for subscribing

    April 20th 2010 Legs

    Seated Calve
    two 45's=8x's(2 partials)

    (Smith)Donkey Calve raises
    300lbs=12x's

    Smith front squat
    215lbs=5x's

    hack squat(very close stance)
    225lbs=12x's

    Incline Glute ham raises
    35lbs=12x's
    45lbs=12x's

    April 21st 2010 cardio, cardio
    cardio a.m
    interval cardio (high intensity, moderate intensity back and forth) 30 minutes

    cardio p.m
    40 minutes moderate intensity

    April 22nd 2010 cardio, separated by chest shoulders triceps

    Cardio first thing 30 minutes

    Chest , Shoulders, triceps

    Low Incline smith
    225lbs=12x's(3 rest pauses)
    super wide grip smith
    160lbs=10x's

    Standing side laterals
    40=16x's(3 rest pauses)

    triceps extension
    85lbs=10x's(one strait set)

    V bar push down
    120lbs=15x's (one strait set)

    one arm reverse
    40lbs=12x's (one strait set)

    Triceps stretch 60lbs=60 seconds
    (overhead v bar)

    chest stretch 30lbs=60 seconds


    April 23nd 2010 Biceps,forearms,back, posing

    Standing barbell curl
    90lbs=24x's(4 rest pauses)
    one arm cable curl
    40lbs=15x's

    one arm reverse curl
    40lbs=12x's

    assisted underhand chin-up
    50lbs=12x's(3 rest pauses)

    Rack dead lift(top of shins, below knees)
    360lbs=5x's

    six hours later posing for 30 minutes

    Week one review
    Of course I am on a calorie defeict so strength is not where it would be if calories were higher. The swole stack I feel is keeping my energy, endurance and strength levels higher, because of the testosterone boost, potent anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, better pumped muscle, libido increase. This stack is my favorite currently

    The Hghpro is giving me e****lent sleep which in turn is helping, energy, strength, motivation.In addition the green tea, extra b6, gaba, Alpha GPC, mucuna puriens(99% l-dopa), zinc,vit c and shilajit are all helping a ton.

    The cycle support is helping with anti-oxidants, the nac is helping with my strength. Although, I am currently not using any hormonals I take a scoop a day as it benefits overall health.

    I recommend if any one has the money to invest in these products.

    If any one has any question feel free to message me or post in this log.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  6. Damn I had to find this one the hard way through the other log. Smeton is trying to make me work LOL.!!! SUBBED!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. Don let me know about this log.

    Now let's get to it!

    Great start and detail, very nice!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  8. OH MAN.

    The stack to end all stacks!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    OH MAN.

    The stack to end all stacks!
    This is one sick stack I will have to admit.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    The Hghpro ,...In addition the green tea, extra b6, gaba, Alpha GPC, mucuna puriens(99% l-dopa), zinc,vit c and shilajit are all helping a ton.

    ...
    If any one has any question feel free to message me or post in this log.
    Got it, didn't know the profile. Indian black shilajit helps some people massively, gives loads of energy. It doesn't do anything for me. Its said to be a mineral blend. Alpha GPC is in there 'cause of the fees that would be paid to citicoline. Green tea must be decaffinated right? Otherwise it'd keep you up. Personally I think putting magnesium would help the blend. It would then effectively be ZMA and Ldopa with an adaptogen.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Got it, didn't know the profile. Indian black shilajit helps some people massively, gives loads of energy. It doesn't do anything for me. Its said to be a mineral blend. Alpha GPC is in there 'cause of the fees that would be paid to citicoline. Green tea must be decaffinated right? Otherwise it'd keep you up. Personally I think putting magnesium would help the blend. It would then effectively be ZMA and Ldopa with an adaptogen.
    You are good at knowing the things you mentioned my man.

    Green tea(98% polyphenols, 50% EGCG)

    I slept so good last night on this stuff. I had some wicked dreams as well.

    Also took over an hour nap after training. When I train like a beast and do heavy intense balls out stuff I need 9-11 hours of sleep, including naps for recovery or I simply feel wore down when training naturally. Hghpro for sure allowed me to go into a trance like sleep , I sense a touch of magically sleep with it I would not have gotten last night if I did not use this stuff.

    (HGhpro is also good for prolactin to some of the guys who use the pro-hormones that cause gyno issues so it could be prolactin control and a sleep all in one supplement on a cycle)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  12. Subd, Smeton always has great logs!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Subd, Smeton always has great logs!
    Agreed he alway has great info.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    You are good at knowing the things you mentioned my man.

    When I train like a beast and do heavy intense balls out stuff I need 9-11 hours of sleep, including naps for recovery or I simply feel wore down when training naturally. Hghpro for sure allowed me to go into a trance like sleep ,
    Boy you must train hard 9-11hours sleep. Well I know you do SY 'cause I've seen what you're lifting. The recovery naps, glad I'm not alone. Strange sometimes a cortisol crash sometimes a cortisol spike post training.

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    (HGhpro is also good for prolactin to some of the guys who use the pro-hormones that cause gyno issues so it could be prolactin control and a sleep all in one supplement on a cycle)
    Thank you for reminding me..I'll need to look into HGHPro. The one thing I'm glad about is that I caught it early. I even had gyno sometime ago on Jungle Warfare, thats how prone I am. Nobody gets gyno on JW ... I did. Lets hope this stuff clears, otherwise its a trip to the "Endo".

  15. Don't be surprised if you do actually increase strength even in a calorie deficit... that would depend of coarse on the deficit size though. I was 300-400 below and gained strength steadily on just the swole, and in HGHPro and damn!!

    Yah this is the stack the entered my head right when I heard about HGHPro and will be the first stack I run after my contest... Man that's gonna be sweet, regular calories on swole and HGHPro, sounds like fuggin heaven to me right now...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Don't be surprised if you do actually increase strength even in a calorie deficit... that would depend of coarse on the deficit size though. I was 300-400 below and gained strength steadily on just the swole, and in HGHPro and damn!!

    Yah this is the stack the entered my head right when I heard about HGHPro and will be the first stack I run after my contest... Man that's gonna be sweet, regular calories on swole and HGHPro, sounds like fuggin heaven to me right now...
    That will be one sick stack!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. YEAH SON SUBBE DLETS GO!!!

  18. In like Flynn!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  19. im late but im here!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  20. Thank you everyone for subscribing

    April 24th 2010 cardio, cardio
    cardio first thing upon awaking 40 minutes, moderate, with some bouts of high intensity

    separated by eight or so hours
    lower-moderate 40 minutes

    April 25th 2010
    Relax day

    April 26th 2010 Calves, Quads , Hamstrings

    Donkey Calve raise(smith)
    315=12x's
    Seated Calve
    two 45's=8x's

    Leg press
    6 plates plus 25(per side)=9-10 x's lost count

    Very Close stance hack squat
    225lbs=15x's

    Lying leg curl(+3)
    110lbs=19x's(3 rest pauses)

    quad stretch 60 seconds

    Ham stretch 60 seconds

    Sleep has been awesome. strength is up, I am looking a little leaner in the mid section, so far so good. Will give a bigger update the end of the week.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  21. KEEP AT IT AND KEEP CHUGGING ALONG BROTHA!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Thank you everyone for subscribing

    April 24th 2010 cardio, cardio
    cardio first thing upon awaking 40 minutes, moderate, with some bouts of high intensity

    separated by eight or so hours
    lower-moderate 40 minutes

    April 25th 2010
    Relax day

    April 26th 2010 Calves, Quads , Hamstrings

    Donkey Calve raise(smith)
    315=12x's
    Seated Calve
    two 45's=8x's

    Leg press
    6 plates plus 25(per side)=9-10 x's lost count

    Very Close stance hack squat
    225lbs=15x's

    Lying leg curl(+3)
    110lbs=19x's(3 rest pauses)

    quad stretch 60 seconds

    Ham stretch 60 seconds

    Sleep has been awesome. strength is up, I am looking a little leaner in the mid section, so far so good. Will give a bigger update the end of the week.
    How are you finding the recovery? Besides the sleep this has been the most impressive thing for me.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    How are you finding the recovery? Besides the sleep this has been the most impressive thing for me.
    Recovery has been going well overall. Certain times when I train harder and do more taxing exercises I sleep more or I'll feel wore out.

    Other than that I have been on a calorie deficit for a month now and strength is still slightly increasing by a couple reps or 5 lbs on each exercise every time I do the exercise.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  24. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Recovery has been going well overall. Certain times when I train harder and do more taxing exercises I sleep more or I'll feel wore out.

    Other than that I have been on a calorie deficit for a month now and strength is still slightly increasing by a couple reps or 5 lbs on each exercise every time I do the exercise.
    Very nice.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. I'm in bro cant wait to log this as well.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  26. April 27th 2010 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

    Incline barbell
    210lbs=13x's(3 rest pauses)

    Standing Larry Scott press
    50lbs=22x's(3 rest pauses)

    Nautilus tricep extension machine
    180lbs=26x's(3 rest pauses)

    v bar pushdown
    130lbs=10x's

    chest stretch 30lbs= 60seconds

    tricep stretch(V-bar overhead) 60lbs= 60 seconds


    April 28th 2010 cardio, cardio

    did 30 minutes moderate intensity cardio upon awaking

    will do some cardio later or posing


    Strength has been up either by a couple reps on each exercise or 2.5 or 5 lbs which is great considering that I have been a calorie reduction for one month.

    The Swole Stack, cycle support, and hghpro is helping tremendousness with strength, endurance, muscle pumps, increased recovery, quality of sleep.

    Here is a valuable tip
    *One way to gauge your metabolism on calorie reduction and to know when a good time to re feed, or add in a eat whatever you want meal is take your temperature morning and nights, a regular thermometer will do, if it falls below two degrees of normal 97.8-98.6 temperature that means it is time to re-feed.(high carbohydrate day or meal , however you do this) and take your temperature the next morning and it'll rise.

    This is a good way to track your metabolism. If you are below 97.8 you may have a slow metabolism. or need a good re-feed meal. (also your body will tell you you feel exhausted, tired, maybe a bit cranky)

    I am into peak performance(saying positive things to myself, personal short and long term goals) and tell myself I am happy and in a good mood and that helps a bit and diet can effect energy levels no doubt about it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  27. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    April 27th 2010 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

    Incline barbell
    210lbs=13x's(3 rest pauses)

    Standing Larry Scott press
    50lbs=22x's(3 rest pauses)

    Nautilus tricep extension machine
    180lbs=26x's(3 rest pauses)

    v bar pushdown
    130lbs=10x's

    chest stretch 30lbs= 60seconds

    tricep stretch(V-bar overhead) 60lbs= 60 seconds


    April 28th 2010 cardio, cardio

    did 30 minutes moderate intensity cardio upon awaking

    will do some cardio later or posing


    Strength has been up either by a couple reps on each exercise or 2.5 or 5 lbs which is great considering that I have been a calorie reduction for one month.

    The Swole Stack, cycle support, and hghpro is helping tremendousness with strength, endurance, muscle pumps, increased recovery, quality of sleep.

    Here is a valuable tip
    *One way to gauge your metabolism on calorie reduction and to know when a good time to re feed, or add in a eat whatever you want meal is take your temperature morning and nights, a regular thermometer will do, if it falls below two degrees of normal 97.8-98.6 temperature that means it is time to re-feed.(high carbohydrate day or meal , however you do this) and take your temperature the next morning and it'll rise.

    This is a good way to track your metabolism. If you are below 97.8 you may have a slow metabolism. or need a good re-feed meal. (also your body will tell you you feel exhausted, tired, maybe a bit cranky)

    I am into peak performance(saying positive things to myself, personal short and long term goals) and tell myself I am happy and in a good mood and that helps a bit and diet can effect energy levels no doubt about it.
    Very nice workout and interesting information, I need to find a thermometer.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  28. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    April 27th 2010 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

    Incline barbell
    210lbs=13x's(3 rest pauses)

    Standing Larry Scott press
    50lbs=22x's(3 rest pauses)

    Nautilus tricep extension machine
    180lbs=26x's(3 rest pauses)

    v bar pushdown
    130lbs=10x's

    chest stretch 30lbs= 60seconds

    tricep stretch(V-bar overhead) 60lbs= 60 seconds


    April 28th 2010 cardio, cardio

    did 30 minutes moderate intensity cardio upon awaking

    will do some cardio later or posing


    Strength has been up either by a couple reps on each exercise or 2.5 or 5 lbs which is great considering that I have been a calorie reduction for one month.

    The Swole Stack, cycle support, and hghpro is helping tremendousness with strength, endurance, muscle pumps, increased recovery, quality of sleep.

    Here is a valuable tip
    *One way to gauge your metabolism on calorie reduction and to know when a good time to re feed, or add in a eat whatever you want meal is take your temperature morning and nights, a regular thermometer will do, if it falls below two degrees of normal 97.8-98.6 temperature that means it is time to re-feed.(high carbohydrate day or meal , however you do this) and take your temperature the next morning and it'll rise.

    This is a good way to track your metabolism. If you are below 97.8 you may have a slow metabolism. or need a good re-feed meal. (also your body will tell you you feel exhausted, tired, maybe a bit cranky)

    I am into peak performance(saying positive things to myself, personal short and long term goals) and tell myself I am happy and in a good mood and that helps a bit and diet can effect energy levels no doubt about it.
    Very nice workout and as always a great tip.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. Interesting regarding the waking temperature... So right now you are staying STOKED! in more ways than one. keeping that metabolism Stoked as well!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Interesting regarding the waking temperature... So right now you are staying STOKED! in more ways than one. keeping that metabolism Stoked as well!
    yeah mine tends to be a bit lower at times according to the article that says below 97.8 indicates a slow metabolism.

    If I think I have an issue I'll go to my Doctor.Right now though I really think the thermometer could be off or something else.

    Temperature seems to be higher later in the day. like today is upon awaking it was 96.9

    edit after working out it was 98.1
    Last edited by John Smeton; 04-29-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: edit temp after working out
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations SWOLE STACK starts Friday the 13th!
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 10:42 PM
  2. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations **SWOLE Stack**
    By LichKing in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 03:49 PM
  4. Replies: 573
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 01:23 PM
  5. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Log in
Log in