get up and go stack (unsponsered) aplha2 and OEP.

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ill ask my brother in law. He's one of the top orthopedic surgeons in the country in England and is really up to date with the latest protocols..

Gonna need complete prognosis and exact details of previous injury

First thought are that HGH would be helpful others here have had great success with ART therapy look into that, ART guy has worked wonder for Mkleeen so maybe u waana ask him to

Really sorry to hear about this setback

Don't let it get you down, you have insurance you can get it fixed properly this time and there will be plenty of other area you can work on.

2. newbie2bb

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Ill ask my brother in law. He's one of the top orthopedic surgeons in the country in England and is really up to date with the latest protocols..

First thought are that HGH would be helpful others here have had great success with ART therapy look into that, ART guy has worked wonder for Mkleeen so maybe u waana ask him to

Don't let it get you down, you have insurance you can get it fixed properly this time and there will be plenty of other area you can work on.
    just ur average shoulder dislocation. doc didnt say anything else . it was crazy he spoke two min from me . details of last injury are arm got yanked out when i was leaving from abuse tehy grabbed my arm and jerked and dislocated it . thats about all i know . some one mentioned 1gf r3 i think not sure but email me

spencemoore75@gmail.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    thunder god if out there any suggestions really at a loss here . finally had momentum going and injury . or anyone out there know of anything i can do . doc i went to is clueless and said surgury would be good but he said its not mandatory. its just a dislocation nothing else with rotar cuff or anything . thanks all who read this !

Thundergod is always here even when I'm not posting regular. Plus you have my private e-mail to get in touch with me anytime you need or want to.
    Edwitt is right about HGH........don't know if you want to go that route or not though. High dose Cissus should definitely help some.
    Become a stretcher for life. After warm-ups you need to stretch between EVERY set!! I do. It's well worth the time brother. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Here's some rotator-cuff exercises that I perform before EVERY workout!!

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Thundergod is always here even when I'm not posting regular. Plus you have my private e-mail to get in touch with me anytime you need or want to.
    Edwitt is right about HGH........don't know if you want to go that route or not though. High dose Cissus should definitely help some.
    Become a stretcher for life. After warm-ups you need to stretch between EVERY set!! I do. It's well worth the time brother. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Here's some rotator-cuff exercises that I perform before EVERY workout!!

yes Cissus is great addition

and stretching has made a big differnec to my shoulder.... I constantly stretch every day, in the gym at home on the beach and of course I can be quite the ****ing contortionist in the sack
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  5. newbie2bb

of course I can be quite the ****ing contortionist in the sack
    edwitt....i guess with a vienna sausage u have to .

bazinga

so went to the physical therapy and they were very impressed with my knowledge of the injury and exercises. they also complimented the fact that with exercise i was well versed on shoulder exercises and well rounded on exercising all the shoulder as a whole .felt good to hear doing it right.

my biggest area that is an issue is my external rotation . so i have to do this

http://exercise.about.com/od/exercis...rexercis_8.htm

well she said i will be able to do light weights probably in two weeks. so thats a plus . but she said that it probably will be 6 weeks till 10 pounders 15 . but its a good thing i guess. i can do cardio and dont have to wear a sling ...yay!!!

so i wont be posting but will be doing my rehab exercises no one wants to hear how i go from body weight to bands to cute 2 pounders . but anyhow i will be following logs

thundergod ..my mentors and then
    shameless plug time

Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

edwitt log ..

when my rehab ends i will begin a new log . and believe me i will read other logs .
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Take care and best of luck with the rehab brother.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%

My new log

Sponsored LG Log

Operation "Get Swole" takes an assist with GHenerate & I-GH-1

Come and sub for support,

thanks one and all
    Eat clean, piss dirty

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking with PP's LV Technology (Unsponsered Log)
    By SWrubel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:50 AM
  2. Tri Fecta Stack (Unsponsered)
    By Lou villian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:28 AM
  3. Getting Diesel with JP8 & NOS Ether (unsponsered)
    By jamescho79 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 05:38 PM
  4. Superdrol NG Review: Unsponsered.
    By motiv8er in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 02:26 PM
  5. SMASH (unsponsered) review
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 07:19 PM