AI's Perform

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.91%

AI's Perform

So last night I was catching up on one of my favorite shows: "The Tudors" on Showtime with my lady friend, and decided it was time to give my sample of this stuff a try... I popped 4 about 30 minutes into the hour long show so I'd be ready to go per the instructions on the pack.

They weren't kidding when they said this stuff works!!! About 20 minutes later I was starting to get tingly all over, and caught myself watching my girl more than watching the show... Needless to say as soon as it was over the TV was off and I was in the bedroom putting this stuff to the test! Huge increase in Libido which was just what I needed last night!!

I'm sure the results would be even more pronounced if taken on a regular basis, but I can tell you right now that I'm already a believer in this stuff! Can't wait till I get my next paycheck and make that big NP order I've been waiting for... You guys have to stop coming out with great products, my list for my next order keeps getting bigger!!
    - HGHpro
    - Perform
    - TestoPRO

Just to name a few...

/goodbye paycheck, hello results!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.91%

Took another 2 earlier this morning... still pleased with the "results" Once I add some TestoPro and stoked to this stuff I think my girlfriend might start avoiding me
  3. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

GREAT to hear it!

Thank you,

Mike
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    So last night I was catching up on one of my favorite shows: "The Tudors" on Showtime with my lady friend, and decided it was time to give my sample of this stuff a try... I popped 4 about 30 minutes into the hour long show so I'd be ready to go per the instructions on the pack.

They weren't kidding when they said this stuff works!!! About 20 minutes later I was starting to get tingly all over, and caught myself watching my girl more than watching the show... Needless to say as soon as it was over the TV was off and I was in the bedroom putting this stuff to the test! Huge increase in Libido which was just what I needed last night!!

I'm sure the results would be even more pronounced if taken on a regular basis, but I can tell you right now that I'm already a believer in this stuff! Can't wait till I get my next paycheck and make that big NP order I've been waiting for... You guys have to stop coming out with great products, my list for my next order keeps getting bigger!!
    - HGHpro
    - Perform
    - TestoPRO

Just to name a few...

/goodbye paycheck, hello results!
    i haven't tried hghpro...yet. but testopro and perform definitely deliver the goods.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    They weren't kidding when they said this stuff works!!! About 20 minutes later I was starting to get tingly all over, and caught myself watching my girl more than watching the show... Needless to say as soon as it was over the TV was off and I was in the bedroom putting this stuff to the test! Huge increase in Libido which was just what I needed last night!!...
    Sounds like you need a DVR. I wouldn't have waited for the show to be over

Thanks for sharing.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sounds like you need a DVR. I wouldn't have waited for the show to be over

Thanks for sharing.
    it's good you have your priorities right!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

Similar Forum Threads

1. perform
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. Perform logging promo. Who do you want to Perform with?
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 05:35 PM
  3. Perform
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 10:38 PM
  4. Just got me Perform..
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:47 PM