Getting 'Motivate'd with 'HGHpro'

YoPo NJ

Awards
Thank you Anabolic Innovations for the great introductory price on what i'm sure is another gem of a product. Also, the 'Motivate' sample made me salivate. For this log I will be keeping it very simple. My caloric intake is going to be plateauing around 5500 calories/day. I will be monitoring four excercises closely. They are as follows: Military Press (standing) or 'MP', Sqaut or 'Sq', Dumbell Pectoral Flies (slight incline) or 'DPF', and T-bar Rows or 'TbR'. I have chosen these because I happen to enjoy them and believe I will give my best effort on them consistently.

• Current Weight: 160 dry
  • Physique: Lean, but not shredded
  • BF%: to follow
  • MP: 12x35, 10x40, 8x50
  • Sq: 10x225, 5x245, 4x265
  • DPF: 10x35, 10x35, 8x40
  • TbR: 16x75, 12x100, 8x125 (not including resistance from weight of 45lb bar...not doing the math)
Current Supps: Applied Nuriceuticals 'DRIVE' & 'Osteo-Sport', Whole Food Multi, High Potency Fish Oil, NAC, ALA, Chromium Polynicotinate, Magnum Nurticeuticals 'DNA', Infinite Labs 'Mass Port' (intra work-out), Revolutionary Technology Nutrition 'Bionic Edge Mass Builder', and whatever whey isolate or hydrolysate I happen to consume post-workout

YoPo NJ

Awards
Night One

Dosed 4 caps last night...

• laid down and got sleepy within 30 minutes...hynotic status
  • got woken up by the fam because my light was on...massive focus (prob. from the sh*t ton of A-GPC
  • deep sleep, but no deeper than when I drop some l-arg and l-orn before bed
  • perhaps i'm reaching, but dreams were more ¿interactive?
Rest today...legs tomorrow

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah I'm in too, there's some good results starting to crop up on this!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get this and the Motivate straight from AI or did you get it from Nutraplanet?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosed 4 caps last night...

• laid down and got sleepy within 30 minutes...hynotic status
  • got woken up by the fam because my light was on...massive focus (prob. from the sh*t ton of A-GPC
  • deep sleep, but no deeper than when I drop some l-arg and l-orn before bed
  • perhaps i'm reaching, but dreams were more ¿interactive?
Rest today...legs tomorrow
Nice start.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
will be following, im really interested in alpha Gpc lately it seems to be full of benefits.

BTW hows that bionic edge gainer? good taste? its pretty pricey isnt it like 3 dollars a serving? but it has a good profile , probably the best gainer ive ever seen, oats, brown rice and sweet potato for the carb source is awesome

YoPo NJ

Awards
got two bottles of it from AI

...and that gainer is out of this world. I live near the company owner and see him once every few months; he's a good guy...a lot of promise for his company. Taste is 10/10, a profile like no other, mixibility, and its a nice clean product.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to how hghpro treats you. Hypnotic state that sounds well...hypnotic

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
got two bottles of it from AI

...and that gainer is out of this world. I live near the company owner and see him once every few months; he's a good guy...a lot of promise for his company. Taste is 10/10, a profile like no other, mixibility, and its a nice clean product.
Give it hell bro.

YoPo NJ

Awards
Unfortunately, not a great leg workout. Found out the hard way that i'd caught a bug. Finished leg press and felt kind of woosy, but said wtf. I did two sets for each leg on the lying leg curl. Then I went into the locker room, sat for a few, found the toilet (not a moment too soon), and projected the entire gallon (give or take) of water i'd consumed into the bowl. Thankfully I have built up my immune system pretty well. I should be fine by later...chest it is.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately, not a great leg workout. Found out the hard way that i'd caught a bug. Finished leg press and felt kind of woosy, but said wtf. I did two sets for each leg on the lying leg curl. Then I went into the locker room, sat for a few, found the toilet (not a moment too soon), and projected the entire gallon (give or take) of water i'd consumed into the bowl. Thankfully I have built up my immune system pretty well. I should be fine by later...chest it is.
Sorry to hear that bro.:(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin distractions eh!! :irked:

YoPo NJ

Awards
I have some stats, but by Monday I will have a full post. I will have a max T-bar Row and a max Standing Millitary Press. However, I will not be maxing out on squats or flies. Reason being: i don't want to get injured squating and ruin this log. It's kinda hard to keep any sort of form doing a lot of weight with flies.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some stats, but by Monday I will have a full post. I will have a max T-bar Row and a max Standing Millitary Press. However, I will not be maxing out on squats or flies. Reason being: i don't want to get injured squating and ruin this log. It's kinda hard to keep any sort of form doing a lot of weight with flies.
I backed down myself last night, knees were hurting and I'm 5 weeks out so it would be dumb to risk it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are you feeling better?

YoPo NJ

Awards
Oh yea my immune system is a beast...I just take a lot of D (no homo) and some Wellness fizz and I'm goo to go....wen my family got the flu I got over it in less than 48 hrs...took them like 6 days

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yea my immune system is a beast...I just take a lot of D (no homo) and some Wellness fizz and I'm goo to go....wen my family got the flu I got over it in less than 48 hrs...took them like 6 days
Glad your feeling better bro.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't even had a cold in seven years... (knocking on wood), echinacea has been good to me...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL!
:toofunny:

YoPo NJ

Awards
+1 week

Current Weight: 161 dry

Physique: slightly leaner

MP: 10x40, 10x40, 5x55

Sq: 9x225, 5x245, 15x155

DPF: 8x35, 6x40, 14x30

TbR: 18x90, 12x115, 175x1

Definitely got derailed by that virus; however i'm still getting up a little more weight here and there. I find it interesting that a look and feel leaner, but a)i haven't lost a pound and b) im eating a lot more than i was

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Definitely got derailed by that virus; however i'm still getting up a little more weight here and there. I find it interesting that a look and feel leaner, but a)i haven't lost a pound and b) im eating a lot more than i was
Thank you for the detailed update.:)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yah apparently there is some pretty good recomp on this...more than just a sleep supp this is..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very few realize the actual influence that sleep quality has on the body (not just the physique). We all know that we grow while we rest, but there's not nearly enough done to improve sleep quality.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very few realize the actual influence that sleep quality has on the body (not just the physique). We all know that we grow while we rest, but there's not nearly enough done to improve sleep quality.
Yah I agree. It has become more of an issue with me in the last 5 years now that I sleep less and less. Comes with age, any boost I can get in this department will make a major difference right now...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I agree. It has become more of an issue with me in the last 5 years now that I sleep less and less. Comes with age, any boost I can get in this department will make a major difference right now...
My 30's was not that bad but the 40,s are a different story that is when sleep became a issue.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 30's was not that bad but the 40,s are a different story that is when sleep became a issue.
Yah that's where it starts, late forties for me..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how are you sleeping on this the past couple nights yo?

I am 29 and after training I take naps the intense training wears me down where I just want to sleep

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are you sleeping on this the past couple nights yo?

I am 29 and after training I take naps the intense training wears me down where I just want to sleep
I'm a big fan of a post-WO nap (after having some post-WO nutrition, of course).

YoPo NJ

Awards
So far I have weight for you guys. Keep in mind my calories have gone up, but my expenditure has not from any doing of my own. 158...boom...and leaner yet. More to follow.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
YoPo NJ, mind if I follow along I'm interested in this product and BETTER Sleep to...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I have weight for you guys. Keep in mind my calories have gone up, but my expenditure has not from any doing of my own. 158...boom...and leaner yet. More to follow.
Sounds good bro.:)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YoPo NJ, mind if I follow along I'm interested in this product and BETTER Sleep to...
Welcome aboard and thanks for following along with us!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Your right around the age that you should really get the benefits.
I might have to give it a try one of these days...I usually only get about 4-6 hrs max sleep a night...would like to get more..so I can recover better and be ready the next day to hit the gym again...speaking of bed I need to get there now...It's 1143 pm Thursday night where I'm at..I'll check back in tomorrow..Thanks for the info...Hoping to see some more posts by YoPo NJ soon...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd collapse on just 4-6 hours of sleep a day. I hate days where I get less than 7.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I'd collapse on just 4-6 hours of sleep a day. I hate days where I get less than 7.
Ya man it sucks big time...but I have to keep going I can't call in sick...or tired for that matter...
Yeah 4-6 hours my brain would be jello the next day.
I think my body is pretty well trained for it..don't totally feel bad..but I need the sleep to BEBIG right?
Yah I only get about 6 and I want to try and get a bit more.
Totally agree with ya bud definitely could use more...

YoPo NJ

Awards
T-bar row max went up to 180.

My chest day was awesome too. I got 8 smooth reps @ 40lbs for flys. As always I made sure to keep nice, consistent form.

Legs was an okay day. I feel like my endurance has increased there more, but my strength has kinda swayed back and forth. Sets were as follows:
7 @ 235
4 @ 255
12 @ 155
14 @ 155

Standing Millitary Press was another endurance day it seems:
14, 12 @ 45

Although im not big on cardio, my endurance there has increased tremendously too in a short period of time.

It is pretty clear to me at this point that this product works better for me on an endurance level; although, strength has increased. I'm becoming quite satisfied with this product.

And the above was done in reverse order with a rest day here and there. lol

It should be interesting to weigh in on Monday.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good Job YoPo NJ....keep it up...oh yeah btw how is the sleeping going??

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-bar row max went up to 180.

My chest day was awesome too. I got 8 smooth reps @ 40lbs for flys. As always I made sure to keep nice, consistent form.

Legs was an okay day. I feel like my endurance has increased there more, but my strength has kinda swayed back and forth. Sets were as follows:
7 @ 235
4 @ 255
12 @ 155
14 @ 155

Standing Millitary Press was another endurance day it seems:
14, 12 @ 45

Although im not big on cardio, my endurance there has increased tremendously too in a short period of time.

It is pretty clear to me at this point that this product works better for me on an endurance level; although, strength has increased. I'm becoming quite satisfied with this product.

And the above was done in reverse order with a rest day here and there. lol

It should be interesting to weigh in on Monday.
nice. and good to hear about endurance going up.