Bulking with PP's LV Technology (Unsponsered Log)

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
The time has finally come. Today is the last day of my 2 week Liver Juice and Cycle Assist pre-load. Tomorrow will be the first official day of the cycle so here we go:

Cycle:
Superdrone LV: 10/10/20/20
Tren LV: 90/90/135/135
Dermacrine LV: 10/10/10/10
Liver Juice: 10/10/10/10
Opti-Men: 3 caps/day
Vitex: 4 caps/day
P-5-P: 4 caps/day
Protocol: 1 scoop Post-W/O
Slin-Sane: 1 cap AM meal, 1 cap Pre-W/O
Cycle Assist: 8 caps/day
Recon: 1 scoop Post-W/O
GHenerate: 6 sprays Pre-W/O, 6 sprays pre-bed

PCT:
Torem (Liquid): 120/90/60/30/0/0
Sustain Alpha LV: 10/10/10/10/0/0
Phyto-Testosterone: 6/6/6/6/6/6
Primal Male: 6/6/6/6/0/0
Dominate V1: 0/0/6/6/6/6
Prime: 6/9 Protocol
Exemestane: 0/0/25/20/15/10
X-Lean: 0/0/2/2/2/2
GHenerate: same as cycle
Liver Juice: 10/10/0/0/0/0

Training will be a modified FST-7 program looking something like:
Monday-Legs
Tuesday-Chest/Tri
Wednesday-OFF
Thursday-Back/Bi
Friday-OFF
Saturday-Shoulders
Sunday-Bi/Tri

Diet will be 45/45/10 with most calories coming from whole foods like eggs, chicken, lean beef, whole wheat pasta, brown rice. Calories will be about 500 maintenence to start and will be increased as weight increases. I will also be incorporating PP's Maximum Absorbed Protein and Universal Real Gains.

Goals of the cycle are to gain 10-15 lbs of QUALITY mass, and a good amount of strength.

I will post starting weight tomorrow and beginning measurements on Tuesday. Going to be one helluva ride!

UKStrength

That is an AMAZING stack! :D Get on it mate! Not sure if you'll need all those Test Boosters in PCT and Exemestane though, do you suffer with oestrogen-related sides mate?

jucedporkchop

Awards
ummmm I think your missing a few things..... JKS JKS! lol
LOOKS GREAT.
like the DERMACRINE since its got the Resveratrol & 7,8-Benzoflavone to help prevent estrogenic side effects
CRAZY stack. love the SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE and while all of it looks good.
cant wait to see the results!

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
WOW! You're giving me ideas:).

Subbed.

You seem to have many of my favorites all in one stack...

Tren LV, exemestane, toremifene, the TRS, Phyto-Testosterone...

With a Tren LV, Superdrone LV stack like that, I could see Aromasin being of use in PCT. I would suspect that a wicked estrogen rebound could occur coming off cycle and maybe rearing its pointy-tit head when the toremifene is discontinued near the end of your PCT.

I'll be watching this one closely.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
I'm generally not all that prone to estro side effects, but like dumb said, this cycle could easily give some wicked rebound so just to make asbolutely sure I want to go a little overboard. Every T-booster is offering a different pathway and I think staggering between week 1 and week 3 will help off set any issues I would have.

Thanks everyone for coming along. I'm stoked to see what this cycle is going to let me do!

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I'm generally not all that prone to estro side effects, but like dumb said, this cycle could easily give some wicked rebound so just to make asbolutely sure I want to go a little overboard. Every T-booster is offering a different pathway and I think staggering between week 1 and week 3 will help off set any issues I would have.

Thanks everyone for coming along. I'm stoked to see what this cycle is going to let me do!
I'm pretty stoked myself. This has got to be about the strongest PH/DS stack that I can imagine.

-Tren LV-strongest tren product ever made; that is almost an understatement.
-Superdrone LV-strongest Superdrol product ever made.

Stay outta this man's way in the gym; he is going to be f'ing crazy and ready to throw 45lb plates like frisbees at people who annoy him:smite::AR15firing:.

:silly:

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 1-4/12/10

Weight: 222 lbs as of this morning at 7:00 AM
BP: 117/71
Pulse: 58 bpm

7:30 AM dose: 5 mg SuperDrone
45 mg Tren
5 mL Dermacrine

6:30 PM dose: 5 mg SuperDrone
45 mg Tren
5 mL Dermacrine

Workout: Legs
Squats-4 x 12-315 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Leg Press- 3 x 12-455 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Leg Extensions- 7 x 12-75 lbs (30 second rest between sets)
5 minute rest
Stiff-Legged Deadlift (Straight Bar)- 4 x 12-155 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Standing Leg Curl- 4 x 12-25 lb plate (1 minute between sets)
Seated Leg Curl- 7 x 12- 50 lbs (30 second between sets)
5 minute rest
Standing Calf Raises (Smith Machine)- 4 x 12-315 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Leg Press Calf Raises-7 x 12-335 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

Overall Impressions: Not too much to report so far. Was absolutely psyched to be starting this cycle so I definitely went at it hard. No sides or anything to speak of so far. Workout was intense and moved from exercise to exercise at a great pace. Legs are jell-o right now, and I'm loving it.

Measurements will be taken tomorrow at 6:30 PM so will post those up then.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The time has finally come. Today is the last day of my 2 week Liver Juice and Cycle Assist pre-load. Tomorrow will be the first official day of the cycle so here we go:

Cycle:
Superdrone LV: 10/10/20/20
Tren LV: 90/90/135/135
Dermacrine LV: 10/10/10/10
Liver Juice: 10/10/10/10

Vitex: 4 caps/day
P-5-P: 4 caps/day
Protocol: 1 scoop Post-W/O
Slin-Sane: 1 cap AM meal, 1 cap Pre-W/O
Cycle Assist: 8 caps/day
Recon: 1 scoop Post-W/O
GHenerate: 6 sprays Pre-W/O, 6 sprays pre-bed

PCT:
Torem (Liquid): 120/90/60/30/0/0
Sustain Alpha LV: 10/10/10/10/0/0
Phyto-Testosterone: 6/6/6/6/6/6

Primal Male: 6/6/6/6/0/0
Prime: 6/9 Protocol
X-Lean: 0/0/2/2/2/2
GHenerate: same as cycle
Liver Juice: 10/10/0/0/0/0

Training will be a modified FST-7 program looking something like:
Monday-Legs
Tuesday-Chest/Tri
Wednesday-OFF
Thursday-Back/Bi
Friday-OFF
Saturday-Shoulders
Sunday-Bi/Tri

Diet will be 45/45/10 with most calories coming from whole foods like eggs, chicken, lean beef, whole wheat pasta, brown rice. Calories will be about 500 maintenence to start and will be increased as weight increases. I will also be incorporating PP's Maximum Absorbed Protein and Universal Real Gains.

Goals of the cycle are to gain 10-15 lbs of QUALITY mass, and a good amount of strength.

I will post starting weight tomorrow and beginning measurements on Tuesday. Going to be one helluva ride!

looks liek you definitely hit up one of Primordials great sales! that is a hell of a stack, i loved the appetite increase from Dermacrine when i ran it, im looking forward to running it along with turinabol lv this summer!!!

you are freaking set to make some great size and strength gains on this stack and your PCT looks solid as well
how do you liek torem?

what type of gains and results have you seen from Prime in the

very glad to see you have your support products ready to rock!

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Ha, I just love Primordial's products. I'm in no way affiliated with them, but I use their products because they flat out work.

I absolutely love Torem. Clomid makes me feel like **** and nolva just doesn't bring the boys back like Torem does.

Prime really never gave me much in terms of size gains, but strength gains were great. Generally on solo cycles even I would put 15 lbs on to all major lifts without changing anything else. Which doesn't sound phenomenal but I bench around 405-415ish and squat close to 615ish so 15 extra lbs is nice.

Thanks for the support! Support supps were definitely a huge priority with this cycle obviously so I wanted to make absolutely sure I had everything in order.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 2-4/13/10

Weight: 222.6
BP: 118/71
Pulse: 56

SD:5 mg 9AM/5 mg 6 PM
Tren: 45 mg 9 AM/45 mg 6 PM
Dermacrine: 5 mL 9 AM/5 mL 6 PM

Workout-Chest/Tris
Flat Bench-4 x 12-275 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
DB Hammer Press-3 x 12-85 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Cable Flys-3 x 12-100 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Cybex Machine Press-7 x 12-100 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
5 minute rest
Rope Pressdowns-4 x 12-125 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Dips-4 x 12-10 lb DB between feet (1 minute rest between sets)
Cable Overhead Press-3 x 12-150 lbs (1 minute between sets)
DB Kick Backs-7 x 12-25 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

Measurements (All taken cold):
Chest: 45.75 inches
Shoulders: 51 inches
Right Bicep: 17.75 inches (flexed)
Left Bicep: 17.75 inches (flexed)
Waist: 32 inches
Right Thigh: 24.125 inches (flexed)
Left Thigh: 24.25 inches (flexed)
Right calf: 16.25 inches (flexed)
Left Calf: 16. 375 inches (flexed)
BF: Just under 10%, was like 9.88 or something

Impressions: Definitely had some major tricep pumps going today. Right after the 2nd set of rope pulldowns they were rock hard. I had to take a break between dips and overheads because they locked up...which of course is bad ass. Weights were good today, struggled with the last 2 reps on the 4th set of flat bench but other wise chest was great. Dips were definitely a struggle due to pumps, but everything else was great. Kick backs were definitely the right choice for the set of 7, just killer. Otherwise, no side effects. BP is good, felt fine energy-wise and was no more aggressive then normal so so far so good.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 3-4/14/10

Weight: 223.8
BP: 121/76
Pulse: 52

SD: 5 mg 10 AM/5 mg 7:30 PM
Tren: 45 mg 10 AM/45 mg 7:30 PM
Dermacrine: 5 mL 10 AM/5 mL 7:30 PM

Workout-Rest

Day off today. I work late anyway so going to relax for the night. Definitely am noticing an increase in appetite. Little sore from the intense workouts, but nothing out of the ordinary for changing up routines. On a side note, I have to say that I love the taste of SuperDrone, could do without Tren taste but whatever, just shot it and swallow it. Also have to say I'm liking MAP's taste as well. Tomorrow is back and bi's, which is my favorite day, so should be a good one!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Tax Return Sale

Thought I'd bring this to your attention. Seems like you buy a lot of our stuff, so I thought you might want to stock up now during the big sale.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Thanks! Got the e-mail about the sale the other day; definitely going to pick up some Turinabol and AndroHard for my next recomp/cut cycle. Can't get enough of PP's products!

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 4-4/15/10

Weight: 225.8 lbs
BP: 117/74
Pulse: 58

SD:5 mg 7AM/5 mg 5:30 PM
Tren: 45 mg 7 AM/45 mg 5:30 PM
Dermacrine: 5 mL 7 AM/5 mL 5:30 PM

Workout-Back/Bis
Pull-Ups (Wide, narrow, wide, narrow)-2 x 12, 2 x 10-body weight (1 minute rest between sets)
Lat Pulldowns-3 x 12-180 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Reverse Cybex Chest Press-3 x 12-125 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Face Pulls (On lat machine)-7 x 12-100 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
5 minute rest
DB Curls-4 x 12-45 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
DB Hammer Curls-3 x 12-55-the last set I did 8, then took a 10 second break and did another 4 (1 minute rest between sets)
High-Peaking Cable Curls-2 x 12-50 lbs, 1 x 12 40 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Cable Preacher Curls-7 x 12-45 lbs lbs (30 seconds between sets)

Impressions: Holy pumps! Lats and biceps were so pumped I almost had to take extended breaks. Instead I just lowered the weight on some of the exercises. Workout was great though, no issues blasting through everything. Contracted fully and did slow, concentrated reps on all exercises. Appetite is still on the rise; I feel like I could just eat constantly. Muscles definitely are starting to look fuller as well. I have pretty good vascularity in general but my shoulders veins are becoming more prominent. Lethargy hasn't set in, libido is still above baseline which I definitely will say is due to my gorgeous girl but the dermacrine as well. No sides to report so far in terms of BP or anything like that. So far so good!

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 5-Rest. Weight was 226.9 lbs. Worked all day and then went out with the girl for the night. Felt great though, slight soreness but not bad. Felt pumped and full all day as well.

Day 6-4/17/10
Weight: 228.2

Workout: Shoulders/Traps
Smith Machine Military Press-4 x 12-155 lbs
DB Laterals-3 x 12-35 lbs
Upright Rows-3 x 12-115 lbs (last set was brutal and had to take a 10 second break at 8)
DB Front Raises-7 x 12-20 lbs (30 second rest between sets)
5 minute rest
Seated Bent Over DB Laterals-4 x 12-55 lbs
Palms-forward BB Shrugs-4 x 12-225 lbs (3 second pause at top of motion)
DB Shrugs-4 x 12-65 lbs, 3 x 10-65 lbs (30 second rest between sets)

Weight is going up steadily but I still feel like I am leaning out a bit. Vascularity is great and muscle fullness is incredible. I look much more dense already, even after 6 days. Not sure on strength as I haven't done anything the same yet, but weights I'm starting with feel great and aggression is definitely there. Libido is still above baseline and lethargy has not been an issue really. Overall I'm loving this so far. Will be bumping SD to 12.5 mg tomorrow.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with the a bit of oversupplementation here. I'd think the Superdrone will overshadow everything else. For example, superdrol is THE ultimate recomp agent when it comes to designers in my personal experience. In which case, I'd save my slin for pct or post pct.

I see your logic with Torem in pct due to the HDL protective effects. In my experience, HDL was STILL a defenseless victim post pct with SD and Torem as my serm.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Ha, I just love Primordial's products. I'm in no way affiliated with them, but I use their products because they flat out work.

I absolutely love Torem. Clomid makes me feel like **** and nolva just doesn't bring the boys back like Torem does.

Prime really never gave me much in terms of size gains, but strength gains were great. Generally on solo cycles even I would put 15 lbs on to all major lifts without changing anything else. Which doesn't sound phenomenal but I bench around 405-415ish and squat close to 615ish so 15 extra lbs is nice.

Thanks for the support! Support supps were definitely a huge priority with this cycle obviously so I wanted to make absolutely sure I had everything in order.
I never got around to using my bottle of clomid, but I couldn't agree more with your assessments of Torem and Nolva. Nolva is slo mo recovery for me; torem is balls to the wall faster for recovery IME. Nolva should just retire, LOL.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 7-Rest

Day 8-4/19/10

Weight: 230.2 lbs

Workout-Legs
Squats (Smith Machine)-4 x 12-335 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Leg Press-3 x 12-480 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Front Squats (Smith Machine)-7 x 12-135 lbs (30 seconds between sets)-SUCKED!
5 minute rest
Stiff-Legged Deadlift (Smith Machine)-4 x 12-185 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Leg Press Through Heels-3 x 12-375 lbs (1 minute rest between sets)
Seated Leg Curls-7 x 12-60 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
5 minute rest
Leg Press Calf Raises-4 x 12-365 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Standing Calf Raises (Smith Machine)-3 x 12, 4 x 10-225 lbs (30 second between sets)

Impressions: Holy ****, back pumps were BRUTAL today! I've never really had that issue with Tren or SD but damn, after doing 2 types of squats and then stiff-legged DL's my back seized up. Just walked it off though, but looks like I need to pick up some taurine. Otherwise everything has been great; vascularity, muscle fullness, appetite, weight are all great. Libido is still going strong and semen volume is actually up (I've had that before with SD for some reason). Weight is packing on but I still seem leaner. Waist is the same but legs of pants are definitely tighter. Loving the cycle, PP again has proven how amazing they are at putting out quality products. Bumped SD to 15 mg/day and Tren to 4.5 mL (~101.6 mg).

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 9-4/20/10

Weight: 232.0 lbs

Workout-Chest/Tris
Bench Press (Smith Machine)-4 x 12-295 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Incline Bench Press (Smith Machine)-3 x 12-225 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Lower Cable Crossovers-3 x 12-50 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
Dips-3 x 12-bodyweight (1 minute between sets)
Cable Crossovers-7 x 12-60 lbs each hand (30 second between sets)
5 minute break
Rope Pressdowns-4 x 12-85 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Reverse grip pressdowns-3 x 12-100 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Overhead DB Raises-3 x 12-25 lbs (1 minute between sets)
DB Skullcrushers-3 x 12-35 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
One-arm Rope Kick-backs-7 x 12-15 lbs (30 second between sets)

Overall Impressions: Aggressiveness is definitely up. Things that normally bother me set me the **** off today. Acne is up slightly but BP has been great. Lethargy is starting to creep up a bit as well, but nothing unbearable. Muscle fullness is continually going up and density is very apparent. Vascularity hasn't improved but is still up from baseline. Strength feels good, and definitely have more of an alpha male feeling. Loving the cycle so far.

I have made some modifications to PCT though, it now will be:
Torem: 2 mL/1.5 mL/1.0 mL/0.5 mL
PCT Assist: 6/6/6/6/0/0
Phyto-Test:6/6/6/6/6/6
T-Force:4/4/4/4/4/4
Reduce XT: 0/0/6/6/6/6
HGH Pro: 4/4/4/4/4/4

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Nice log so far man!
Thanks! I'm really enjoying this cycle so far; Dermacrine was definitely a nice addition to the stack. Can't wait to see what the next 2+ weeks are gonna bring!

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Awesome! I plan on running Turinabol LV & Dermacrine LV for 6 weeks in June..
You definitely won't be disappointed. Tren products generally are pretty hard on the libido and being as Tren LV is supposed to be 4x stronger I was a little worried. On top of that the lethargy I usually get with SD clones is rough, but so far I haven't had any issues with that and I have to assume it is mostly due to the Derm.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 10-4/21/10-Rest

Day 11-4/22/10

Weight: 232.6 lbs

Workout-Back/Bis
Lat Pulldowns (wide, narrow, wide, narrow)-2 x 12-200 lbs (wide)/2 x 12-150 lbs (narrow) (1 minute between sets)
Pull-Ups (wide, narrow, wide, narrow)-4 x 12-bodyweight (1 minute between sets)
Cable Rows (Low to High Angle)-3 x 12-150 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Straight Bar Pulldowns-3 x 12-50 lbs (1 minute between sets)
1-Arm DB Row-7 x 12-65 lbs (30 second between sets)
5 minute break
Straight Bar Curl-4 x 12-95 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Incline DB Curls-3 x 12-35 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Concentration Curls-3 x 12-25 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Reverse DB Front Raise-3 x 12-30 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
EZ-Bar Curls (Alt. wide and narrow grip)-7 x 12-45 lbs (30 second between sets)

Overall Impressions: I had **** for sleep last night so I was dragging all day. Definitely showed in the gym and in weight. Strength was still good but I just didn't feel aggressive or pumped because I was so exhausted. Rest day tomorrow, possibly playing some golf and hitting the sack early tonight. Otherwise, cycle is great so far. Going to get measured again on Saturday just for fun to see if there is any progress, which at least visibly there is. Thanks everyone for the support so far!

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 12-4/23/10-Rest

Day 13-4/24/10

Weight: 233.1

Workout-Shoulders/Traps
Military Press (Smith Machine)-4 x 12-185 lbs (1 minute between sets)
DB Arnold Press-4 x 12-55 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
DB Lateral Raises-3 x 12-35 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
DB Front Raises-3 x 12-30 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
Incline EZ-bar Front Raises-7 x 12-35 lbs (30 seconds between sets)-SUCKED!!!
5 minute rest
Seated Bent-Over DB Laterals-4 x 12-65 lbs each hand
Bent-Over Cable Laterals-4 x 12-50 lbs each hand
BB Shrugs (wrists forward)-4 x 12-255 lbs
Reverse BB Shrugs-7 x 12-135 lbs

Impressions: Yesterday was a much needed rest day. Went out and played golf but nothing tiring. Today had tons of aggression and was hitting the weights hard but ran into a brick wall starting at Bent-Over Laterals (I hate those for some reason) but traps are my favorite body part so I was able to finish off the workout strong. Libido is still intact and maybe even a little higher than normal. BP is fine, aggression is slightly up when not in the gym but not bad, acne isn't really a factor. The only thing I'm really getting anything of is lethargy, which still isn't unbearable either. So far so good! May be playing with SD and Tren doses starting on Monday, go big or go home! Did get re-measured today for fun and was pleasantly surprised in some areas.

Measurements (All taken cold):
Chest: 47.75 inches (+2 in.)
Shoulders: 54 inches (+3 in.)
Right Bicep: 18.06 inches (flexed) (+0.3 in)
Left Bicep: 18.00 inches (flexed) (+0.25 in)
Waist: 32.25 inches (+0.25 in)
Right Thigh: 26.25 inches (flexed) (+2.125 in)
Left Thigh: 26.125 inches (flexed) (+1.875 in)
Right calf: 16.25 inches (flexed) (same)
Left Calf: 16. 375 inches (flexed) (same)

So definitely so great progress so far, especially since my waist has only gone up 0.25 inches. I'm going to throw an extra calf day in with my shoulder workout from now on to see if I can get some growth out of them. Calves have always been hard for me; I get great definition but not much growth so we'll see if I can't shock them with 2 days of FST-7 training.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
sounds like ur moving along nicely, cant wait to try my sd-lv!

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 14-4/25/10

Weight: 234.7 lbs (+12.7 lbs)

Workout-Bis/Tris
Close-Grip Bench Press-4 x 12-225 lbs (Last set I did 8, rested 10 seconds, then did 4) (1 minute between sets)
V-Bar Pushdowns-4 x 12-90 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Decline EZ-Bar Skullcrushers-3 x 12-105 lbs (1 minute between sets)
1-Arm Reverse-Grip D-Handle Pulldowns-7 x 12-30 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
5 minute rest
DB Bicep Curl-4 x 12-45 lbs (1 minute between sets)
DB Hammer Curl-4 x 12-45 lbs (1 minute between sets)
High Cable Straight Bar Curls-3 x 12-110 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Machine Preacher Curl-7 x 10-45 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

Overall Impressions: Felt great today. Great sleep last night, and it showed in the gym. Close grip bench is one of my favorite but the first 3 sets were a breeze. Had an insane pump going he whole workout and arms looked just massive. Biceps were rough but I was getting great contractions so I wasn't necessarily worried about weight. Today is officially the 2 week mark of the cycle and I don't have a single complaint at all. I absolutely love SD-LV and I have to say that either Tren-LV is awesome as well or Dermacrine is that great of a "test base" because I have had no real sides other than lethargy and like I've stated all cycle, it has not been bad at all. Thanks all for the support so far! 2 more weeks of mayhem!

Also...bumped SD to 25 mg/day and Tren to 135mg/day and maintaining the Derm at 10mL/day

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Day 14-4/25/10

Weight: 234.7 lbs (+12.7 lbs)

Workout-Bis/Tris
Close-Grip Bench Press-4 x 12-225 lbs (Last set I did 8, rested 10 seconds, then did 4) (1 minute between sets)
V-Bar Pushdowns-4 x 12-90 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Decline EZ-Bar Skullcrushers-3 x 12-105 lbs (1 minute between sets)
1-Arm Reverse-Grip D-Handle Pulldowns-7 x 12-30 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
5 minute rest
DB Bicep Curl-4 x 12-45 lbs (1 minute between sets)
DB Hammer Curl-4 x 12-45 lbs (1 minute between sets)
High Cable Straight Bar Curls-3 x 12-110 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Machine Preacher Curl-7 x 10-45 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

Overall Impressions: Felt great today. Great sleep last night, and it showed in the gym. Close grip bench is one of my favorite but the first 3 sets were a breeze. Had an insane pump going he whole workout and arms looked just massive. Biceps were rough but I was getting great contractions so I wasn't necessarily worried about weight. Today is officially the 2 week mark of the cycle and I don't have a single complaint at all. I absolutely love SD-LV and I have to say that either Tren-LV is awesome as well or Dermacrine is that great of a "test base" because I have had no real sides other than lethargy and like I've stated all cycle, it has not been bad at all. Thanks all for the support so far! 2 more weeks of mayhem!

Also...bumped SD to 25 mg/day and Tren to 135mg/day and maintaining the Derm at 10mL/day
Nice progress so far.

As for the insomnia, you can blame the Tren LV:). You can throw in something like Melatonin 300mcg or PP's Slumber Stack or another sleep-aid-for-BB'ers product and probably sleep better if you wish.

If you are feeling pretty good on those high doses of Tren LV and Superdrone LV (they are both great bulkers), then I would attribute it to the Dermacrine. And if you lethargy isn't that bad, then again I would have to say the Dermacrine is doing it. I would expect the lethargy from Tren LV + Superdrone LV at those doses to be pretty severe if taking nothing else. Some people have used No Doz a few times a day with the high dose Tren LV just to deal with the lethargy.

Keep growing, and thanks for the subjective comments. I was wondering how Dermacrine would go with Tren LV as I am considering this as a future stack (all non-methyl stack). I have to put something with Tren LV, or else I am scared to run it. It's great that you aren't having any major sides with this stack-it's actually quite impressive.

Oh yeah, how has your aggression level been? This is again an area where Tren LV is...not good, esp when run solo. Combo of test suppression + progesterone receptor affinity = PMS on roids for many.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Nice progress so far.

As for the insomnia, you can blame the Tren LV:). You can throw in something like Melatonin 300mcg or PP's Slumber Stack or another sleep-aid-for-BB'ers product and probably sleep better if you wish.

If you are feeling pretty good on those high doses of Tren LV and Superdrone LV (they are both great bulkers), then I would attribute it to the Dermacrine. And if you lethargy isn't that bad, then again I would have to say the Dermacrine is doing it. I would expect the lethargy from Tren LV + Superdrone LV at those doses to be pretty severe if taking nothing else. Some people have used No Doz a few times a day with the high dose Tren LV just to deal with the lethargy.

Keep growing, and thanks for the subjective comments. I was wondering how Dermacrine would go with Tren LV as I am considering this as a future stack (all non-methyl stack). I have to put something with Tren LV, or else I am scared to run it. It's great that you aren't having any major sides with this stack-it's actually quite impressive.

Oh yeah, how has your aggression level been? This is again an area where Tren LV is...not good, esp when run solo. Combo of test suppression + progesterone receptor affinity = PMS on roids for many.
Thanks! Cycle has been great to me so far. I have been taking GHenerate to help with GH release and deeper sleep, which HAS actually worked because my girlfriend has said how I have started to snore lol. I have shoulder and knee issues that have always made sleep an issue for me because the pain jerks me awake so it actually hasn't been bad.

I was worried about combining Dermacrine with Tren but it has been the best decision I've made with this cycle so far. The biggest concern I had was shutdown and libido loss and like I've posted before libido has been great throughout the cycle so far and the boys are definitely smaller but not a ton and not nearly as much as I would have suspected.

Aggression is up but not out of control. I get really annoyed by stupid people and dumb ass drivers on the road so I would say I'm set off easier by those things and I have started to get that annoyed feeling with a lot of things, but I can still easily keep control. So I wouldn't worry too much about it but I would definitely say I have noticed an increase and if you are susceptible to aggression or tend to "hulk out" I may worry a little.

Thanks for the support!

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 14-4/26/10

Weight: 235.0 lbs

Workout-Legs
Squats-4 x 12-365 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Leg Press-4 x 12-460 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Single-Leg Leg Extensions-7 x 12-110 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
Stiff-Legged Deadlift-4 x 12-225 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Romanian Deadlift-4 x 12-225 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Single-Leg Seated Leg Curl-7 x 12-45 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
Standing Calf Raises (Smith Machine)-4 x 12-345 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Standing Calf Raises (Smith Machine)-7 x 20-135 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

Overall Impressions: Strength was great today. Squats did not feel heavy until the 3rd set, and stiff-legged DL's were fairly good for that weight. I changed things up a little with calves because they have grown the least so I tried shocking them with 2 different standing raises. The 7 sets of 20 was freakin brutal but I loved it. Nothing really bad to report; minor back pumps but nothing else is really popping up. Muscle density is great and vascularity is still there, and shoulder branch veins are more and more prominent by the day.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 15-4/27/10

Weight: 235.4 lbs

Workout-Chest
Bench Press-4 x 10-305 lbs-Last set I did 6, rested 10 seconds, then did 4 more (1 minute between sets)
Incline DB Hammer Press w/ Twist-4 x 12-65 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
Decline DB Flys-4 x 12-65 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
Chest Dips-4 x 12-Bodyweight (1 minute between sets)
Cable Crossovers (Low to High)-4 x 12-50 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
Cybex Machine-7 x 12-125 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

Overall Impressions: Got out of work late and the gym was busy so I ended up just doing an extended chest workout instead of adding tris. Felt great, absolutely crushed my chest and felt incredibly pumped and tight throughout the workout. Had a huge pump in my arms too which made full lockouts harder but definitely made me push harder. Still no sides to report; still slight aggression and a little lethargy but everything else has been fantastic. Weight is still going up, but I'm finding it hard to eat more lol; never thought I'd hear myself say that but still doing what I can to pack on those cals.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
You say it like its a bad thing, glad to the cycle is still going good.
Haha, yeah it did sound like I was complaining, but definitely not. I couldn't imagine this cycle going any smoother especially at the dosages I am doing with these strong of compounds. As I've said all along, it's a testament to Primordial and how great their products are.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Sorry for the lapse. Been ridiculously busy, but workouts have been good. Aggression is way up and so is the lethargy but otherwise the cycle is amazing still. Up to 237 lbs but full, and dense. Will be back to full updates tomorrow...

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Day 22: 5/3/10

Weight: 236.8

Workout: Bis/Tris
Close-Grip Bench: 4 x 12-235 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Decline Skull Crushers: 3 x 12-115 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Rope Pressdowns: 3 x 12-100 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Overhead Cable Press: 3 x 12-115 lbs (1 minute between sets)
Reverse Pushdowns: 7 x 12-80 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
5 minute break
EZ-Bar Curl (Wide Grip)-4 x 12-105 lbs (1 minute between sets)
DB Hammer Curls: 3 x 12-55 lbs (1 minute between sets)
High-Cable Straight Bar Curl: 3 x 12-110 lbs (1 minute between sets)
High-Peaking Cable Curls: 7 x 12-40 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

Overall Impressions: Well finally back to normal for now. Weight was a little down but I passed out early last night and didn't eat like I normally do, but it was minimal loss. Definitely feel fuller, muscle look much denser and vascularity is really starting to be legit. I had several people comment today on how much bigger I looked and how much more cut I was. Aggression is definitely up, and pumps were out of control. My triceps were so pumped it hurt to finish sets but as always, just gotta push through it. Biceps were ok until high cable curls, that put them over the edge but my arms literally looked 20" (obviously they weren't but damn). No sides other than aggression and wicked pumps so again, cycle has been amazing.

Ordered 2 bottles of TCF-1 as well and will start the first bottle tomorrow, 6 days out from the end of the cycle and continue through the first 6 days of PCT. Then take 12 days off and run another bottle.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered 2 bottles of TCF-1 as well and will start the first bottle tomorrow, 6 days out from the end of the cycle and continue through the first 6 days of PCT. Then take 12 days off and run another bottle.
Very interested to see how the TCF-1 works out... The DAA has been shown to have pretty good test raising abilities.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log. Subbed.