Bulking with PP's LV Technology (Unsponsered Log)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. sounds like ur moving along nicely, cant wait to try my sd-lv!


  2. Day 14-4/25/10

    Weight: 234.7 lbs (+12.7 lbs)

    Workout-Bis/Tris
    Close-Grip Bench Press-4 x 12-225 lbs (Last set I did 8, rested 10 seconds, then did 4) (1 minute between sets)
    V-Bar Pushdowns-4 x 12-90 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Decline EZ-Bar Skullcrushers-3 x 12-105 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    1-Arm Reverse-Grip D-Handle Pulldowns-7 x 12-30 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
    5 minute rest
    DB Bicep Curl-4 x 12-45 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    DB Hammer Curl-4 x 12-45 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    High Cable Straight Bar Curls-3 x 12-110 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Machine Preacher Curl-7 x 10-45 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

    Overall Impressions: Felt great today. Great sleep last night, and it showed in the gym. Close grip bench is one of my favorite but the first 3 sets were a breeze. Had an insane pump going he whole workout and arms looked just massive. Biceps were rough but I was getting great contractions so I wasn't necessarily worried about weight. Today is officially the 2 week mark of the cycle and I don't have a single complaint at all. I absolutely love SD-LV and I have to say that either Tren-LV is awesome as well or Dermacrine is that great of a "test base" because I have had no real sides other than lethargy and like I've stated all cycle, it has not been bad at all. Thanks all for the support so far! 2 more weeks of mayhem!

    Also...bumped SD to 25 mg/day and Tren to 135mg/day and maintaining the Derm at 10mL/day
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SWrubel23 View Post
    Day 14-4/25/10

    Weight: 234.7 lbs (+12.7 lbs)

    Workout-Bis/Tris
    Close-Grip Bench Press-4 x 12-225 lbs (Last set I did 8, rested 10 seconds, then did 4) (1 minute between sets)
    V-Bar Pushdowns-4 x 12-90 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Decline EZ-Bar Skullcrushers-3 x 12-105 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    1-Arm Reverse-Grip D-Handle Pulldowns-7 x 12-30 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
    5 minute rest
    DB Bicep Curl-4 x 12-45 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    DB Hammer Curl-4 x 12-45 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    High Cable Straight Bar Curls-3 x 12-110 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Machine Preacher Curl-7 x 10-45 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

    Overall Impressions: Felt great today. Great sleep last night, and it showed in the gym. Close grip bench is one of my favorite but the first 3 sets were a breeze. Had an insane pump going he whole workout and arms looked just massive. Biceps were rough but I was getting great contractions so I wasn't necessarily worried about weight. Today is officially the 2 week mark of the cycle and I don't have a single complaint at all. I absolutely love SD-LV and I have to say that either Tren-LV is awesome as well or Dermacrine is that great of a "test base" because I have had no real sides other than lethargy and like I've stated all cycle, it has not been bad at all. Thanks all for the support so far! 2 more weeks of mayhem!

    Also...bumped SD to 25 mg/day and Tren to 135mg/day and maintaining the Derm at 10mL/day
    Nice progress so far.

    As for the insomnia, you can blame the Tren LV. You can throw in something like Melatonin 300mcg or PP's Slumber Stack or another sleep-aid-for-BB'ers product and probably sleep better if you wish.

    If you are feeling pretty good on those high doses of Tren LV and Superdrone LV (they are both great bulkers), then I would attribute it to the Dermacrine. And if you lethargy isn't that bad, then again I would have to say the Dermacrine is doing it. I would expect the lethargy from Tren LV + Superdrone LV at those doses to be pretty severe if taking nothing else. Some people have used No Doz a few times a day with the high dose Tren LV just to deal with the lethargy.

    Keep growing, and thanks for the subjective comments. I was wondering how Dermacrine would go with Tren LV as I am considering this as a future stack (all non-methyl stack). I have to put something with Tren LV, or else I am scared to run it. It's great that you aren't having any major sides with this stack-it's actually quite impressive.

    Oh yeah, how has your aggression level been? This is again an area where Tren LV is...not good, esp when run solo. Combo of test suppression + progesterone receptor affinity = PMS on roids for many.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    Nice progress so far.

    As for the insomnia, you can blame the Tren LV. You can throw in something like Melatonin 300mcg or PP's Slumber Stack or another sleep-aid-for-BB'ers product and probably sleep better if you wish.

    If you are feeling pretty good on those high doses of Tren LV and Superdrone LV (they are both great bulkers), then I would attribute it to the Dermacrine. And if you lethargy isn't that bad, then again I would have to say the Dermacrine is doing it. I would expect the lethargy from Tren LV + Superdrone LV at those doses to be pretty severe if taking nothing else. Some people have used No Doz a few times a day with the high dose Tren LV just to deal with the lethargy.

    Keep growing, and thanks for the subjective comments. I was wondering how Dermacrine would go with Tren LV as I am considering this as a future stack (all non-methyl stack). I have to put something with Tren LV, or else I am scared to run it. It's great that you aren't having any major sides with this stack-it's actually quite impressive.

    Oh yeah, how has your aggression level been? This is again an area where Tren LV is...not good, esp when run solo. Combo of test suppression + progesterone receptor affinity = PMS on roids for many.
    Thanks! Cycle has been great to me so far. I have been taking GHenerate to help with GH release and deeper sleep, which HAS actually worked because my girlfriend has said how I have started to snore lol. I have shoulder and knee issues that have always made sleep an issue for me because the pain jerks me awake so it actually hasn't been bad.

    I was worried about combining Dermacrine with Tren but it has been the best decision I've made with this cycle so far. The biggest concern I had was shutdown and libido loss and like I've posted before libido has been great throughout the cycle so far and the boys are definitely smaller but not a ton and not nearly as much as I would have suspected.

    Aggression is up but not out of control. I get really annoyed by stupid people and dumb ass drivers on the road so I would say I'm set off easier by those things and I have started to get that annoyed feeling with a lot of things, but I can still easily keep control. So I wouldn't worry too much about it but I would definitely say I have noticed an increase and if you are susceptible to aggression or tend to "hulk out" I may worry a little.

    Thanks for the support!

  5. Day 14-4/26/10

    Weight: 235.0 lbs

    Workout-Legs
    Squats-4 x 12-365 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Leg Press-4 x 12-460 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Single-Leg Leg Extensions-7 x 12-110 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
    Stiff-Legged Deadlift-4 x 12-225 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Romanian Deadlift-4 x 12-225 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Single-Leg Seated Leg Curl-7 x 12-45 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
    Standing Calf Raises (Smith Machine)-4 x 12-345 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Standing Calf Raises (Smith Machine)-7 x 20-135 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

    Overall Impressions: Strength was great today. Squats did not feel heavy until the 3rd set, and stiff-legged DL's were fairly good for that weight. I changed things up a little with calves because they have grown the least so I tried shocking them with 2 different standing raises. The 7 sets of 20 was freakin brutal but I loved it. Nothing really bad to report; minor back pumps but nothing else is really popping up. Muscle density is great and vascularity is still there, and shoulder branch veins are more and more prominent by the day.

  6. Day 15-4/27/10

    Weight: 235.4 lbs

    Workout-Chest
    Bench Press-4 x 10-305 lbs-Last set I did 6, rested 10 seconds, then did 4 more (1 minute between sets)
    Incline DB Hammer Press w/ Twist-4 x 12-65 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
    Decline DB Flys-4 x 12-65 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
    Chest Dips-4 x 12-Bodyweight (1 minute between sets)
    Cable Crossovers (Low to High)-4 x 12-50 lbs each hand (1 minute between sets)
    Cybex Machine-7 x 12-125 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

    Overall Impressions: Got out of work late and the gym was busy so I ended up just doing an extended chest workout instead of adding tris. Felt great, absolutely crushed my chest and felt incredibly pumped and tight throughout the workout. Had a huge pump in my arms too which made full lockouts harder but definitely made me push harder. Still no sides to report; still slight aggression and a little lethargy but everything else has been fantastic. Weight is still going up, but I'm finding it hard to eat more lol; never thought I'd hear myself say that but still doing what I can to pack on those cals.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SWrubel23 View Post
    Still no sides to report....
    You say it like its a bad thing, glad to the cycle is still going good.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You say it like its a bad thing, glad to the cycle is still going good.
    Haha, yeah it did sound like I was complaining, but definitely not. I couldn't imagine this cycle going any smoother especially at the dosages I am doing with these strong of compounds. As I've said all along, it's a testament to Primordial and how great their products are.

  9. Sorry for the lapse. Been ridiculously busy, but workouts have been good. Aggression is way up and so is the lethargy but otherwise the cycle is amazing still. Up to 237 lbs but full, and dense. Will be back to full updates tomorrow...

  10. Day 22: 5/3/10

    Weight: 236.8

    Workout: Bis/Tris
    Close-Grip Bench: 4 x 12-235 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Decline Skull Crushers: 3 x 12-115 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Rope Pressdowns: 3 x 12-100 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Overhead Cable Press: 3 x 12-115 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    Reverse Pushdowns: 7 x 12-80 lbs (30 seconds between sets)
    5 minute break
    EZ-Bar Curl (Wide Grip)-4 x 12-105 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    DB Hammer Curls: 3 x 12-55 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    High-Cable Straight Bar Curl: 3 x 12-110 lbs (1 minute between sets)
    High-Peaking Cable Curls: 7 x 12-40 lbs (30 seconds between sets)

    Overall Impressions: Well finally back to normal for now. Weight was a little down but I passed out early last night and didn't eat like I normally do, but it was minimal loss. Definitely feel fuller, muscle look much denser and vascularity is really starting to be legit. I had several people comment today on how much bigger I looked and how much more cut I was. Aggression is definitely up, and pumps were out of control. My triceps were so pumped it hurt to finish sets but as always, just gotta push through it. Biceps were ok until high cable curls, that put them over the edge but my arms literally looked 20" (obviously they weren't but damn). No sides other than aggression and wicked pumps so again, cycle has been amazing.

    Ordered 2 bottles of TCF-1 as well and will start the first bottle tomorrow, 6 days out from the end of the cycle and continue through the first 6 days of PCT. Then take 12 days off and run another bottle.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by SWrubel23 View Post
    Ordered 2 bottles of TCF-1 as well and will start the first bottle tomorrow, 6 days out from the end of the cycle and continue through the first 6 days of PCT. Then take 12 days off and run another bottle.
    Very interested to see how the TCF-1 works out... The DAA has been shown to have pretty good test raising abilities.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Nice log. Subbed.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cut -recomp continue!!!unsponsered!
    By raulob72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 11:59 PM
  2. Tri Fecta Stack (Unsponsered)
    By Lou villian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:28 AM
  3. Bulking up with PP's LV Technology
    By SWrubel23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 09:15 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:52 AM
  5. Getting Diesel with JP8 & NOS Ether (unsponsered)
    By jamescho79 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 05:38 PM
Log in
Log in